PDA

View Full Version : whos gonna be the biggest name traded?

D Roses Bulls
02-18-2009, 11:53 PM
this has been such a disappointing trade deadline so far especially me since i am a bulls fan, but since no superstar will probably be traded. who will probably be the biggest name left that will be traded? i think vince carter and if its not him, i think the jermaine oneal trade would probably have been the biggest trade.

TheChosenOne88
02-18-2009, 11:56 PM
Why are you disappointed, you got front line help and Salmons for unloading Nocioni's contract, Gooden's expiring, and two scrubs.

D Roses Bulls
02-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Why are you disappointed, you got front line help and Salmons for unloading Nocioni's contract, Gooden's expiring, and two scrubs.

cause first we had to go through the garnet talks, then the gasol talks, then i thought with amare that third time would be a charm and it wasnt. i mean it could have been worse, the bulls could have gotten nothing but got salmons which will help put gordon on the bench where he belongs, but i so badly wanted amare.

TheChosenOne88
02-19-2009, 12:03 AM
cause first we had to go through the garnet talks, then the gasol talks, then i thought with amare that third time would be a charm and it wasnt. i mean it could have been worse, the bulls could have gotten nothing but got salmons which will help put gordon on the bench where he belongs, but i so badly wanted amare.

Everyone wanted/thought they had a shot at getting Amare, even Clippers fans thought they had a shot at landing him go look at their forum. Yea as a Cavs fan I wanted Amare but I wasn't sad that we didn't land him because PHX is the best fit for him right now. Salmons is a very underrated player and Miller is the legit center that your team needed. Gordon will be gone after the season because of this trade so don't worry.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2009, 12:06 AM
yeah i understand that, its just when you get teased with trade rumors every single year for the last three or four years you get antsy. i think the bulls will be fine too, and yeah i see what your saying about salmons. i think he will be real good as well, but anyways whos the next big name being traded? lol..... i think vince carter will be traded or jamison to your cavs

TheChosenOne88
02-19-2009, 12:11 AM
yeah i understand that, its just when you get teased with trade rumors every single year for the last three or four years you get antsy. i think the bulls will be fine too, and yeah i see what your saying about salmons. i think he will be real good as well, but anyways whos the next big name being traded? lol..... i think vince carter will be traded or jamison to your cavs

Yea I know how that goes, all year Cavs fans have been hearing how we will land VC in a deal involving Wally's expiring. Personally I hope we land Camby, but I won't complain if we get Jamison or VC. Right now I give us a 50-50 shot of completing a deal by the deadline. The Wizards flirted with the idea of trading Jamison, but have since said they want to keep their core intact for next season and see how it goes. The Clippers have said Camby is in "untouchable" as to why I have no clue, I think they are saying that to get a really good deal for him. So its a mystery right now.....

BenWin
02-19-2009, 12:15 AM

rumors are rumors man. and there still is time...not saying something will happen but the deadline isnt exactly over yet. and we got a guy who can start over gordon(who is a better 6th man anyways) and like the other guy said frontline help. and noc's contract was ugly...

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2009, 12:18 AM
Yea I know how that goes, all year Cavs fans have been hearing how we will land VC in a deal involving Wally's expiring. Personally I hope we land Camby, but I won't complain if we get Jamison or VC. Right now I give us a 50-50 shot of completing a deal by the deadline. The Wizards flirted with the idea of trading Jamison, but have since said they want to keep their core intact for next season and see how it goes. The Clippers have said Camby is in "untouchable" as to why I have no clue, I think they are saying that to get a really good deal for him. So its a mystery right now.....

i dont think vince would of been all that good of a fit. the best fit i believe for the cavs is jamison. the cavs will have another scorer and someone to put in that three/ four spot when lbj is not on the floor. also though camby would be in a good situation commin off the bench for the extra defense. i think though if the cavs dont make a trade i will be really surprised, i dont think the bulls are done either.

mrblisterdundee
02-19-2009, 12:19 AM
Vince Carter is my first choice. Amare would be the next most possible.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2009, 12:20 AM
rumors are rumors man. and there still is time...not saying something will happen but the deadline isnt exactly over yet. and we got a guy who can start over gordon(who is a better 6th man anyways) and like the other guy said frontline help. and noc's contract was ugly...

oh yeah im not complaining one bit, i just am a little sick of getting all hyped up for a big deal and it doesnt happen. im happy with salmons. to get a guy who is 6 6 and can shoot, that real good and for brad miller to spread the floor a little more. i just wanted a super star to go along with d rose, but i cant complain, just look forward to the summer of 09-10 when the bulls have 32 million.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Vince Carter is my first choice. Amare would be the next most possible.

you really think so about amare? i dont know.... especially when they blasted the clippers yesterday. i think they got a taste of what it could be like with the old offense back

Sport
02-19-2009, 12:36 AM
Mike Miller will hopefully be traded. That might be the biggest name.