PDA

View Full Version : pull the f'n plug otis!!!!!!

MAC10TIZZY
02-18-2009, 10:58 PM
the trade deadline is tomorrow , and i cant stand to see this season go down the drain........we need a point gaurd NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

4everblue
02-18-2009, 11:59 PM
he's on his way to Israel to get Arroyo back...

sNaKeS
02-19-2009, 12:11 AM
Ahhh, i'm finally back. Mac looks like you and me are on the same page on this one, he needs a better upgrade, if you'd call it that, in tyronn lue at point with jameer out. It seems as though there really aren't too many pg's on the market though so that might be tough, but this team needs a jolt if they don't want to become just a mediocre team the rest of the way. The good news is though that the rest of the way they only play the celtics and cavs like 3 or 4 times combined so it's not that tough the rest of the way. Still though this team won't go anywhere in the post season without a true pg. PULL THE TRIGGER OTIS!!!!!

macc
02-19-2009, 03:25 AM
Ahhh, i'm finally back. Mac looks like you and me are on the same page on this one, he needs a better upgrade, if you'd call it that, in tyronn lue at point with jameer out. It seems as though there really aren't too many pg's on the market though so that might be tough, but this team needs a jolt if they don't want to become just a mediocre team the rest of the way. The good news is though that the rest of the way they only play the celtics and cavs like 3 or 4 times combined so it's not that tough the rest of the way. Still though this team won't go anywhere in the post season without a true pg. PULL THE TRIGGER OTIS!!!!!

Pull the trigger on who????? There isn't any pg's in the market. Esp for cheap. It's easy to say "otis go get another guard" but then comes the prob that there isn't any....oh ya, forgot about that one.

JNore151
02-19-2009, 11:56 AM
i really doubt otis is gonna make a move ...this guy is a fn idiot.....if u not gonna pay turk trade now its not like we can win without nelson......we are quikly falling into an average team dat is only good enough to make it to the 2nd round.......turk has been playing horrible even b4 the all star break...he is forcing shots up.......this season is gonna b a waste.....boston and clevland are trying to make moves......lets hope otis has been quiet for a reasn maybe he has sum magic up his sleeve...smh

jetsfan28
02-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Who exactly is there to get? The only guy out there is Kyle Lowry, who isn't much of an upgrade.

JNore151
02-19-2009, 12:00 PM
kirk hinrich

jetsfan28
02-19-2009, 12:02 PM
kirk hinrich

Kirk Hinrich has a pretty high asking price, not sure what the Magic could give up that's actually worth it. They'd need to trade Courtney Lee.

sNaKeS
02-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Pull the trigger on who????? There isn't any pg's in the market. Esp for cheap. It's easy to say "otis go get another guard" but then comes the prob that there isn't any....oh ya, forgot about that one.

Oh ****, there are 2 mac's on this page. Well anyway, as I said somewhere in the middle of my quote I really don't think there are any pg's on the market though that can return this team to what it was with jameer at point. Speaking of which, in the other thread I created, jameer is doing much better than expected in his recovery and is holding out hope that he can play by the end of the year so hopefully he does come back and we can salvage this year yet.

rapjuicer06
02-19-2009, 02:01 PM
we do need to get rid of turk...this is why you don't get people who can only shoot the ball, when they are off, they are way the **** off. i mean i've never seen shooting % as bad as i've seen of him and lewis....some of their games are just ****ing horrible

JNore151
02-19-2009, 02:17 PM
i agree but at least with lewis , he wont try and force up shots,when he is off he calms down and waits to shoot when he is open, so even on an off night he wont hurt us.....hedo jus gets desprate and forces shtttt .......i think turk playd a large part in us losing last nite.....

macc
02-19-2009, 04:12 PM
I have mixed feelings about Turk. I mean he single handly won a bunch of games for us in the last couple of years. The thing I like about him is he has an NBA body and can play up to 4 positions which he does. There are games where he'll have 4-7 assists so I like how he plays. With that being said if we don't plan on resigning him I would like to see us get somthing for him while we have a chance. I don't think Otis could get rid of him now with Nelson out though just because he does decent at point and thats exactly where we're struggling at the moment. Its a tough call nonetheless

macc
02-19-2009, 04:39 PM
And people didn't have any faith in Otis....tisk tisk. Within 2 weeks of Nelson going out Otis got us 2 point guards for pennies. You can't ask for much more then that.

rapjuicer06
02-19-2009, 04:44 PM
lue isn't a nba player anymore. he flat out sucks, giving ne thing up for him was too much

macc
02-19-2009, 05:50 PM
lue isn't a nba player anymore. he flat out sucks, giving ne thing up for him was too much

Check your stats man. He shoots the 3 ball extrememly well. Without him we had an old extrememly slow AJ who couldn't keep up with point guards...don't believe me, check out the game against NO, take a look at Pauls stats. The only thing we need Lue to do is make his open 3's which he has done his entire career and play decent defense.

So we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.