PDA

View Full Version : -103-

Lindystud36
02-18-2009, 09:30 AM
The only way to end the steriod era is to come clean with all the dirt and end it once and for all. Baseball should find a way to release the other 103 names and close this era out. No player should be punished, and the record books not altered.

I am sick of seeing this on ESPN everyday, guys taking roids and getting away with it. Even in Highschool's and College's now kids are taking them giving them an unfair advantage and crushing their oponents dreams. This country needs to get back to hard work and not excuses.

Also the goverment should not be conducting these cases against Bonds and Clemens. In economic times is it worth spending the dollars to have these trials? Just tell those to guys that its over, if they choose to come clean for the better of the sport and society their will be no punishment. Fine them a million dollars or so and let them help try and turn this culture around.

With roids out of the headlines baseball can focus on prospering as a sport, possibly trying to find ways to save money, not all of these PR guys on the payrole, so that fans can enjoy the games.

ugottabjoshinme
02-18-2009, 09:45 AM
Baseball no longer has the 103 names. It is all in the hands of the governmnet.

thefeckcampaign
02-18-2009, 09:47 AM
This is NOT going to end it. If Sammy Sosa is not on that list I am still going to wonder what he was doing in 98-01 before there was testing.

Lindystud36
02-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Yea, il take your word for it that the goverment has the names, but for a list that had to have been destroyed, could there be a copy somewhere else.

And i do believe it will help end it, it would send the message clear to all the fans that this era was different from the other eras. Now it is over and a new era is about to begin. And most importantly its about the kids, future, and insuring the next generation does not use steroids.

If Alex, Barry, and Roger went a college and told the athletes that the roids werent worth it, that they hurt you in the end, dont you think it would have some effect?

Lindystud36
02-18-2009, 09:56 AM
And how do you know sosa isnt on it???? Lets get the list

nithanyo
02-18-2009, 09:58 AM
Honestly eh? They only come out and say it if their a high profile player. WTF is up with that?

thefeckcampaign
02-18-2009, 10:21 AM
And how do you know sosa isnt on it???? Lets get the listI just used him as an example. If it is not him, it's going to be somebody else. There is an entire era that there was not any testing and even when there was testing some of these guys could be ahead of the curve we still may question. The book will never be closed.

NYMetros
02-18-2009, 11:08 AM
This is NOT going to end it. If Sammy Sosa is not on that list I am still going to wonder what he was doing in 98-01 before there was testing.

Valid point. But I think it's important for all the MLB fans to know as much of the truth as possible.

leiasgoldbikini
02-18-2009, 11:11 AM
If Alex, Barry, and Roger went a college and told the athletes that the roids werent worth it, that they hurt you in the end, dont you think it would have some effect?

No. I think if some shlub who never got 300 ABs in his career and now has brain cancer, leaving behind his two young kids and a wife came to college and told the athletes that roids weren't worth it, that might have some effect.

Alex, Barry and Roger are all textbook cases of how crime pays.