PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett tells Craig Sager to burn his suit

Boozerguy47
02-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Just saw this. Sorry if it's already been posted, I tried to be sure it hadn't been brought up yet... Anyways, here it is.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Kevin-Garnett-tells-Craig-Sager-to-burn-h;_ylt=ArF.DrmhCVUg3wI9zp2GWE68vLYF?urn=nba,141982

Poor Craig :P

WSU Tony
02-17-2009, 06:21 PM
The suit looks discusting but to tell someone that shows a complete lack of respect. Then again we are talking about the post Minnesota KG, aren't we?

Wake's Fastball
02-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Shaq telling him was funnier. I don't think this is the first time KG's said something to this extent to Sager either.

KaganRS
02-17-2009, 06:30 PM
KG should have burned it for him on spot , while he was wearing it.

Boozerguy47
02-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Shaq telling him was funnier. I don't think this is the first time KG's said something to this extent to Sager either.

Haha, do you happen to have a link for it? I'd like to see it. Or did you see it live?

heatking
02-17-2009, 06:34 PM
what a jerk. it wasnt even funny, he wont say **** to dwade. and his suit was more ridiculous than that.

boms-4
02-17-2009, 06:36 PM
that suit deserves to be burned

Tony_Starks
02-17-2009, 06:37 PM
"......and the shoes too! burn all that"

LMAO!!!

(post T-Wolves KG is a ******* by the way)

Frrrrank!!!
02-17-2009, 06:39 PM
:laugh2: at people using this as an excuse to hate on KG.

bostncelts34
02-17-2009, 06:39 PM
what a jerk. it wasnt even funny, he wont say **** to dwade. and his suit was more ridiculous than that.

God,
the guy cant say or do anything now that he won a chip with the celtics. All the haters come out just because he told CRAIG SAGER his suit was ugly and to burn it? which im sure was funny. It wasnt a mean thing.

And ummm Wade..who cares that KG didnt say anything to him? Ohhhh it must be because hes not a PG..hmmm. give me break.

nyy27
02-17-2009, 06:41 PM
hahaha I don't know why Sager always wears those ridiculous suits, they look so stupid. It's almost like he made a bet with his wife and he lost so now he has to wear whatever she buys for however long..

madiaz3
02-17-2009, 06:41 PM
sure its ugly but some things are better left unsaid or in that kind of way

Tony_Starks
02-17-2009, 06:49 PM
God,
the guy cant say or do anything now that he won a chip with the celtics. All the haters come out just because he told CRAIG SAGER his suit was ugly and to burn it? which im sure was funny. It wasnt a mean thing.

And ummm Wade..who cares that KG didnt say anything to him? Ohhhh it must be because hes not a PG..hmmm. give me break.

:clap:bingo!

heatking
02-17-2009, 06:50 PM
God,

did you see craigs face? is obvious the guy was hurt. there are some things you just dont say, even if you are TRYING to be funny.

jg1573
02-17-2009, 06:55 PM
that **** was funny ... everyone hating on kg for that needs to grow up

BenWin
02-17-2009, 06:56 PM
definitely seeing shaq tell him to get rid of his suit was funny. but it was live and u could tell he was joking. its hard to tell from reading an article. what did KG do to earn all this hate, man? lol. "post T-wolves KG is a jerk"---why? because he wanted to win?

albertc86
02-17-2009, 06:58 PM
Sager needs a new stylist.

cclipper44
02-17-2009, 07:06 PM
LMAO. I can't believe the people that are actually hating on KG. It was clearly all in good fun. I swear people are trying to pick through the stuff KG does with a fine toothed comb. If it was any1 else, then ohhh it'd be a huge joke. yadda, yadda, yadda.... Its kinda pathetic.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-17-2009, 07:20 PM
definitely seeing shaq tell him to get rid of his suit was funny. but it was live and u could tell he was joking. its hard to tell from reading an article. what did KG do to earn all this hate, man? lol. "post T-wolves KG is a jerk"---why? because he wanted to win?

ill explain to u.

everyone loves a loveable loser. no one likes a cold hearted winner.

people DO NOT SWITCH personalities overnight. he has always been like this. its just in him. he doesnt shut up for anyone and doesnt back down to anyone. if he can insult your family to win the game, he will.

the difference is that before KG would do that and....lose by 15 or so points. now he does it and wins by 15 or so points.

Frrrrank!!!
02-17-2009, 07:20 PM
:sigh: People just need to let things go...

Tony_Starks
02-17-2009, 07:45 PM

Really a lot of people are just starting to see him on a regular basis. When he was in Minny folks weren't checking for T-Wolves games and basically just saw him when they played Lakers,Spurs etc. He's always been the same way it's just that he's getting more national coverage in Boston and people are starting to say: "you know what? I've never noticed it before but this guy is a total jerk!"

But if it gives you any consolation I thought he was a jerk back when Lakers we're booting his Wolves out the playoffs.

KG2TB
02-17-2009, 08:00 PM
KG has always been the same. And everyone gives sager crap for his wardrobe. Not just for that, it seems like he really is a square guy in today's modern NBA. People give him **** all the time. I don't recall so many people hating on KG before he won a championship. Really...that's the only change ..he's always been, acted, and played the same way.

BouGa
02-17-2009, 08:02 PM
lmao only something like this can add onto people hating on Garnett.

Seriously, its just getting ridiculous, your making yourselves look pathetic.

And it was live, they were showing Craig interviewing a coach, and when they went live to it, KG and the rest of the east were ******** on his outfit. Kg was pointing down at his shoes, and I believe Dwight was laughing his *** off right next to him.

DWIGHT IS SUCH A JERK.

rapswin98
02-17-2009, 08:04 PM
i feel sorry for craig sager. he needs to defend himself, but i think he needs to burn his whole wardrobe

T.O.Fan:)
02-17-2009, 08:05 PM
KG has always been the same. And everyone gives sager crap for his wardrobe. Not just for that, it seems like he really is a square guy in today's modern NBA. People give him **** all the time. I don't recall so many people hating on KG before he won a championship. Really...that's the only change ..he's always been, acted, and played the same way.

Could it be the fact that he is in a bigger market now ?

quiksilver2491
02-17-2009, 08:16 PM
did you see craigs face? is obvious the guy was hurt. there are some things you just dont say, even if you are TRYING to be funny.

You don't watch Craig Sager much do you? Go to :45, 1:05, and 1:16 and look at his face, if you don't think he was taking the joke then you have a really bad sense of humor.

Super.
02-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Really a lot of people are just starting to see him on a regular basis. When he was in Minny folks weren't checking for T-Wolves games and basically just saw him when they played Lakers,Spurs etc. He's always been the same way it's just that he's getting more national coverage in Boston and people are starting to say: "you know what? I've never noticed it before but this guy is a total jerk!"

But if it gives you any consolation I thought he was a jerk back when Lakers we're booting his Wolves out the playoffs.

thats fine, ive always thought Kobe was a prima donna

SplenidSplinter
02-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Craig Sager is a fool. He is like the Digger Phelps of the NBA-matching highlighter and tie. They have nothing good to say so they wear the most outrageous, hideous get-ups so they can have some type of reputation, and be remembered by fans. Hey, since we are talking about it, I guess it works.

Tony_Starks
02-17-2009, 08:20 PM
i feel sorry for craig sager. he needs to defend himself, but i think he needs to burn his whole wardrobe

That vida pic is FIRE by the way :clap:

JJ81
02-17-2009, 08:31 PM
He's just turned up to the All-star game, one of the biggest events of the year in this suit and KG tells him all that, he didn't even say it in a jokey way, he was just nasty about it. Craig Sager looked upset.

jrodmesche
02-17-2009, 08:34 PM
i think kg was a liitle to hard on him lol

raidergreg72
02-17-2009, 08:37 PM
classic classic clip.....and its not the only suit Sager needs to burn either...lmao

NYMetros
02-17-2009, 08:39 PM
LOL at everyone taking this so seriously.

Sager was going along with it. Heck, it was probably staged before hand.

rapswin98
02-17-2009, 08:39 PM
That vida pic is FIRE by the way :clap::up:

If i dont think craig sager gives a **** about what KG says

Ollie Tabooger
02-17-2009, 08:54 PM
LOL at everyone taking this so seriously.

Sager was going along with it. Heck, it was probably staged before hand.

amen to that :clap:

bomber0104
02-17-2009, 08:58 PM
This is not the first time that KG has made fun of Sager's fashion. He did it once on a regular TNT game and I remember Sager being really pissed. I'm pretty sure he said something back but I dont exactly remember

mjt20mik
02-17-2009, 09:02 PM
If Sager did care, he would stop wearing suits. He doesn't care, and that's the funny part. I think he's the only person that Garnett doesn't get too. And Garnett has always been the same, he's just getting more of a reason to flaunt cause he is the defending champion, which does give him the right to (to a certain extent).

And by the way, what's more funny is to see how many Celtic fans in here, trying to back up KG. I find that hilarious. The clip was ok, but it KG could have made it more funnier.