PDA

View Full Version : *Rumor* Bosh headed to Chicago?? Stoudemire to Toronto??

shortlunatic
02-17-2009, 02:47 AM
The Amare Stoudemire trade talk still has the Bulls among the teams most involved, but a new scenario making the rounds has the Bulls taking part in a three-team deal that would bring Toronto Raptors star Chris Bosh to Chicago.

The rumored swap would send Stoudemire to Toronto and land the Phoenix Suns a package of players and draft picks from the Bulls, likely to include Drew Gooden and his expiring $7.2 million contract, Tyrus Thomas and a first-round pick.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/1434361,CST-SPT-bull17.article

After all the Amare hype, Paxson owes us something. He will help Chicago better than Amare would i think.

Master Mind
02-17-2009, 02:49 AM
The Amare Stoudemire trade talk still has the Bulls among the teams most involved, but a new scenario making the rounds has the Bulls taking part in a three-team deal that would bring Toronto Raptors star Chris Bosh to Chicago.

The rumored swap would send Stoudemire to Toronto and land the Phoenix Suns a package of players and draft picks from the Bulls, likely to include Drew Gooden and his expiring $7.2 million contract, Tyrus Thomas and a first-round pick.

After all the Amare hype, Paxson owes us something. He will help Chicago better than Amare would i think.

I don't see this happening...

ramansingh3
02-17-2009, 02:50 AM
Interesting turn of events. Are the Raptors the New Run and Gun Suns? If this deal goes down.

albertc86
02-17-2009, 02:50 AM
Well, the Raptors have been wanting to become the Suns, so it makes sense. Doubt it's going to happen, though.

RodmansBulls
02-17-2009, 03:04 AM
Naaahhhh this won't happen, but hey this is the nba, where amazing happens!!

KG2TB
02-17-2009, 03:06 AM
Never in a million years. Bosh is on the block because he told management he won't resign in 2 years...what makes anyone think Amar'e would resign in Toronto either? And why would we have to be the middleman when they could just make the trade themselves without us? This is the definition of a rumor.

Blackification
02-17-2009, 03:16 AM
Why would the suns send amare to toronto for gooden and thomas when they could just send him to chicago for gooden, thomas, and more? This will never go down toronto doesn't even need to be involved. Its crazy for them to trade bosh to chicago for amar'e who will not resign to toronto and amar'e won't agree to going to toronto so this is the worst trade idea i've heard since amar'e was on the block. Worse than the cavs deal..

C_A_S_H
02-17-2009, 03:17 AM
not happing 1000%

shortlunatic
02-17-2009, 03:21 AM
Why would the suns send amare to toronto for gooden and thomas when they could just send him to chicago for gooden, thomas, and more? This will never go down toronto doesn't even need to be involved. Its crazy for them to trade bosh to chicago for amar'e who will not resign to toronto and amar'e won't agree to going to toronto so this is the worst trade idea i've heard since amar'e was on the block. Worse than the cavs deal..

well remember there were also rumors that Paxson wasn't sure if Amare was a good fit and may not have been offering enough. Maybe they think Bosh is right and are now willing to offer more than before. But I'm just saying things to open possibilities, I highly doubt it happens as well, but since we do not know all the details, how can we say what will and will not happen.

chicago lulz
02-17-2009, 03:22 AM
Don't see this happening at all, though I wouldn't mind it.

TheBatchelor213
02-17-2009, 03:31 AM
Doesn't make sense

Blackification
02-17-2009, 03:32 AM
well remember there were also rumors that Paxson wasn't sure if Amare was a good fit and may not have been offering enough. Maybe they think Bosh is right and are now willing to offer more than before. But I'm just saying things to open possibilities, I highly doubt it happens as well, but since we do not know all the details, how can we say what will and will not happen.

How does that work when Pax might not even be handling the trades anymore? Its all about speculation and if Pax really didn't think amar'e wouldn't fit in better than any of the players he was offering he deserves to miss out on the opportunity because this trade is not happening.

BlondeBomber41
02-17-2009, 03:33 AM
Never in a million years. Bosh is on the block because he told management he won't resign in 2 years...what makes anyone think Amar'e would resign in Toronto either? And why would we have to be the middleman when they could just make the trade themselves without us? This is the definition of a rumor.

Because Bryan Colangelo is in Toronto and maybe the thinking is that Amare would resign there due to his history with Colangelo in PHX.

shortlunatic
02-17-2009, 03:35 AM
How does that work when Pax might not even be handling the trades anymore? Its all about speculation and if Pax really didn't think amar'e wouldn't fit in better than any of the players he was offering he deserves to miss out on the opportunity because this trade is not happening.

Yea, but the problem is he doesn't miss out, we do :(

lol

KG2TB
02-17-2009, 03:36 AM
Because Bryan Colangelo is in Toronto and maybe the thinking is that Amare would resign there due to his history with Colangelo in PHX.

Huge maybe there. Assuming that even were the case, why would the Bulls have to get involved when Toronto and Phoenix can make the trade straight up ?

shortlunatic
02-17-2009, 03:43 AM
Huge maybe there. Assuming that even were the case, why would the Bulls have to get involved when Toronto and Phoenix can make the trade straight up ?

Because Then the Suns would have to take on Bosh's contract which his the whole purpose they wanted to trade Amare in the first place.

Diego_Le
02-17-2009, 03:48 AM

Because Phoenix does not want contracts back there looking for expiring and young talent that are cheap because there owner is looking for ways to save money.

Chicagofan911x
02-17-2009, 03:54 AM
Phenoix is paying lots of money to suck. They are over the luxury tax and it is obvious Amare does not want to stay in Pheonix. They are going to lose him eventually. By obtaining Tyrus and Gooden. They wll get a cash cut and ability to join the bidding in 2010. Tyrus Thomas is also an OUTSTANDING potential. He has potential to be an All Star. I have personally watched this kid develop and he has not even come close to his potential. I know Amara already is an Alll Star but lacks fundamental traits that I believe a winner posseses. I am also completely biased because I have wantd Bosh in Chicago for some time now.

Anyone who doesnt know much about Tyrus Thomas watch this video. At first it shows his freaksh ability to dunk. Than throughout the highlites it shows his potential. His shot is developing drastcally and his rebounding and shot blocking is improving. He is turning into an all around four.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JWUBZgszNg

nstachowski
02-17-2009, 03:59 AM
Doubt it would happen...love it if it did!

NYKnickFanatic
02-17-2009, 04:19 AM
Amare isnt going anywhere.

MossIsBoss
02-17-2009, 04:20 AM
Honestly it makes sense to me. Suns want tyrus thomas, pick, and expiring contract
Bulls want a big player in return. Raptors have been struggling this year and may believe a different style of player would be better. And even though people think astat wouldn't resign with the team when his contract is out (like bosh will do) a slim chance is better than none.

GunFactor187
02-17-2009, 04:23 AM
HIGHLY unrealistic.

Chicagofan911x
02-17-2009, 04:33 AM
I think tyrus is going to be better than Amare. I would only trade for Bosh. **** Amare the bulls are on pace to get in the playoffs. Let this team breath.

Tyrus video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx4YU4Wb7MA

shortlunatic
02-17-2009, 04:44 AM
HIGHLY unrealistic.

unrealistic?? i undertsand saying it makes no sense, and it probably wont happen, but its not unrealistic.

Raoul Duke_91
02-17-2009, 04:58 AM

haha maybe in a perfect world

Duncan = Donkey
02-17-2009, 05:41 AM
I think tyrus is going to be better than Amare. I would only trade for Bosh. **** Amare the bulls are on pace to get in the playoffs. Let this team breath.

Tyrus video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx4YU4Wb7MA

:laugh:

a_sutcliffe
02-17-2009, 08:43 AM
I'm pretty sure BC remembers how well Marion and Amare worked together at the end in Phoenix.....oh wait, they didn't. Why would he do that again?? I really don't see him doing that. Very counterproductive IMO.

EX-TREME
02-17-2009, 09:05 AM
i don't think it will happen.

lorneg34
02-17-2009, 09:13 AM
Because Then the Suns would have to take on Bosh's contract which his the whole purpose they wanted to trade Amare in the first place.

EXACTLY! thats what everyone here seems to be missing.....
chicago can take bosh and hope he re-signs with them in 2 years from now
toronto can take a player that played under the business of BC for 6 years
Amare AND marion can be reunited with BC and next year we can go after Nash if he doesnt re-sign with phoenix

The raptors would have the same chance at re-signing amare as they would have as bosh and as long as amare is healthy he is more explosive and more countable then bosh is at least right now

Calderon
Graham
Marion
Amare
Bargnani

(Yes Graham over Parker) extended minutes like bargnani got and numbers improved.....putting him out with these guys will help the running game and increase all his offensive AND defensive production without a doubt!!
off the bench you have

ukic
banks
parker
hump
kapono
solomon

all of a sudden you have runners that will force calderon on the running game and his numbers will increase dramatically like steve nash numbers during his MVP seasons
and since marion and amare are high flyers they will make more baskets off passes then bosh/o'neill
this trade makes all the sense from the raptors side
add in a decent top 10 draft pick this season and some more $$ for next year and you never know what the future holds eveyone

chrischan8
02-17-2009, 09:21 AM
That would be cool for Toronto. They just brought in The Matrix ... now they're going for Stat. When Nash is a Free Agent he also will go back to Canada. Looks like the run-and-gun trio could be back together!

JordansBulls
02-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Just give us either.

RawDawg One
02-17-2009, 09:45 AM
What u guys think of the bulls trading Deng and Gooden for Bosh. This would give Toronto a SF that they need and the bulls get an inside presence for now.

This I think would also allow the bulls to still pursue an addtl piece in 2010, maybe Joe Johnson. I know these arent the BIG names but I think this will help. Pax just give me a call if you need some help. lol

king4day
02-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Phenoix is paying lots of money to suck. They are over the luxury tax and it is obvious Amare does not want to stay in Pheonix. They are going to lose him eventually. By obtaining Tyrus and Gooden. They wll get a cash cut and ability to join the bidding in 2010. Tyrus Thomas is also an OUTSTANDING potential. He has potential to be an All Star. I have personally watched this kid develop and he has not even come close to his potential. I know Amara already is an Alll Star but lacks fundamental traits that I believe a winner posseses. I am also completely biased because I have wantd Bosh in Chicago for some time now.

Anyone who doesnt know much about Tyrus Thomas watch this video. At first it shows his freaksh ability to dunk. Than throughout the highlites it shows his potential. His shot is developing drastcally and his rebounding and shot blocking is improving. He is turning into an all around four.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JWUBZgszNg

We already have 30+mil coming off the books in Shaq/Nash in 2010. If we don't trade Amare, then he too comes off the books. We're lookin at close to 50mil off the books as is. Dealing Amare just gets us a under the cap sooner.

I'm pretty sure BC remembers how well Marion and Amare worked together at the end in Phoenix.....oh wait, they didn't. Why would he do that again?? I really don't see him doing that. Very counterproductive IMO.

This is what I was gonna post too. I agree here 100%. These two getting back together would be really odd to see.

What u guys think of the bulls trading Deng and Gooden for Bosh. This would give Toronto a SF that they need and the bulls get an inside presence for now.

This I think would also allow the bulls to still pursue an addtl piece in 2010, maybe Joe Johnson. I know these arent the BIG names but I think this will help. Pax just give me a call if you need some help. lol

You're gonna get a few chuckles for this proposal.

futureman
02-17-2009, 10:22 AM
Are the raps nuts? why are they even considering this?

Talick
02-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Why the hell would we want to replace Bosh with Stoudemire? So we can become the same run and gun Suns team that failed a couple years ago?

Rique
02-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Bosh is better at least he can rebound and he's younger

SunsFan71
02-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Only problem I see, is that STAT & Marion were NOT getting along prior to Marion leaving PHX. I read several times that they were not even talking. So I think Amare going to Toronto might be kinda risky from a chemistry point of view.

zalo
02-17-2009, 10:34 AM
I donīt know why people think this will not happen, i mean if the suns get a better offer they will do it, and if the raptors get Amare and something else like a dreft pick or a player like sefolosha, i think they should do it, i mean of course, they will get a similar player in amare plus a draft pick.

Lets try this:
Tyrus, Deng, Gooden and draft pick for Amare and Barbosa. Amare will go to toronto with sefolosha or another 2011 draft pick.

We get Bosh and Barbosa.

Maybe you can send nocioni to the raptors and get kapono back, or parker too.

In Another Trade ( if this first one is complete) you can send Hinrich and Nocioni or hinrich an trade exception for Lafrentz, Batum and Outlaw or Lafrentz, Batum and Sergio or Blake.

That could get us a big expiring to save money and it will fill the void left by Deng with a very good prospect ( if ge can steal Rudy, even better) and will also give us a good backup PG

Starting:
Rose / Hunter
Barbosa / Gordon
Batum / Outlaw
Bosh / Simmons
Noah / Gray

Maybe you can also swap hughes for Brad miller that will be:

Rose / Hunter
Barbosa / Gordon
Batum / Outlaw
Bosh / Simmons
Noah / Brad Miller

I know this is very unlikely, but this might be the perfect team scenario to clean the house and start again.

scandaless2
02-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Why the hell would we want to replace Bosh with Stoudemire? So we can become the same run and gun Suns team that failed a couple years ago?

this quote might be why

Exactly only reason I believe this story is because of Colangelo in toronto loves both Marion and Stat and he had a hand in bringing them in Phoenix hes gonna get rid of Bosh because he knows Bosh wont stay in 2010 and he would rather get someone for him now he knows would sign an extension because Amare wants to but doesnt have to opt out 2010....Bosh wants to play in a bigger market and make $ we would be able to sign him to an extension so I see this happening....

Young2Kinsler
02-17-2009, 10:45 AM
This is going to be a BORING deadline, nothing good going to happen.

methodman
02-17-2009, 10:58 AM
steve nash will be a raptor in 2010, colangelo seems to be acquiring all the members from his old phoenix squad, the new raptors head coach jay triano coached nash when he was in grade 10 and on the canadian olympic teams, everytime he comes to toronto he has a HUGE fan base in the crowd and they even throw a "nash bash" charity event whenever hes in town, and im pretty sure nash would love to play for a canadian franchise
Why wouldnt he come to TO?

JordansBulls
02-17-2009, 11:01 AM

I would definitely do it.

ackar
02-17-2009, 11:12 AM
funny thing is if it went down it would help all three teams everyon gets what they want...nah too fair of a trade never happen i hope it would though.

Jwizel_hitshrs
02-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Naaahhhh this won't happen, but hey this is the nba, where amazing happens!!

"where amazingly nothing happens...."

Mile High Champ
02-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Nope this makes no sense as BC has said he will not trade Bosh.. I am so sick of every chicago trade rumour that surfaces on this site every hour...

Mile High Champ
02-17-2009, 11:29 AM
I would definitely do it.

haha well you aint Brian Colangelo.

Mile High Champ
02-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Amare and Marion hated playing next together, part of the reason why Marion was traded from Phoenix in the first place. Colangelo has already stated that he would like to resign marion and in that case it seems likely he would bring in Amare to play with him. This is nothing more than a fantasy for bulls fans..

methodman
02-17-2009, 11:35 AM
steve nash will be a raptor in 2010, colangelo seems to be acquiring all the members from his old phoenix squad, the new raptors head coach jay triano coached nash when he was in grade 10 and on the canadian olympic teams, everytime he comes to toronto he has a HUGE fan base in the crowd and they even throw a "nash bash" charity event whenever hes in town, and im pretty sure nash would love to play for a canadian franchise

Mile High Champ
02-17-2009, 11:40 AM

agreed, I am confident Nash will end his career in toronto.

methodman
02-17-2009, 11:40 AM
we dont want amare, amare coming to toronto would just be like everyother allstar whos came to the raptors, theyll wait until their contract is up and leave to a championship caliber franchise,
face it, its a fact that 95% of players in the NBA do NOT want to play in canada, bosh has already built his game here in toronto and is in his prime, losing him for a 1year contract would make no sense!

methodman
02-17-2009, 11:43 AM
throw as much money to bosh as possible to get him to stay, hes a cornerstone in a franchise and the raptors can continue to attempt to build a playoff capable squad

mike_noodles
02-17-2009, 12:04 PM
Anything is possible when one great GM is in the mix with two horrible ones.

JayW_1023
02-17-2009, 12:07 PM
Man the Suns would be way better off in a straight up swap. Bosh is a better all-round player than Amare.

mike_noodles
02-17-2009, 12:07 PM
we dont want amare, amare coming to toronto would just be like everyother allstar whos came to the raptors, theyll wait until their contract is up and leave to a championship caliber franchise,
face it, its a fact that 95% of players in the NBA do NOT want to play in canada,

That is so far from the truth, JO was happy to come, Kapono came as a free agent, I'm willing to bet that alot of Euros and Asians would be willing to come to Toronto. And remember one thing, winning cures all.

02-17-2009, 12:10 PM

Done. I'd rather give up Deng than Thomas. Without question.

methodman
02-17-2009, 12:23 PM
That is so far from the truth, JO was happy to come, Kapono came as a free agent, I'm willing to bet that alot of Euros and Asians would be willing to come to Toronto. And remember one thing, winning cures all.

europeans and asians are willing to go to TO and always have did i say anything about that? amare is not euro or asian,im talking trading all-star for all-star, no all-star wants to play in canada or get paid in canadian where they will be taxed the minute they return to the states, perfect example is the vince carter trade for alonzo mourning, Zo never even dressed for a ****in game, im from tornoto and EVERYTIME they trade a player, that player ends up better and the raptors end up ********, its known as the RAPTORS CURSE

todu82
02-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Can't see this one happening either. Something tells me the Raptors are going to resign Chris Bosh.

Miami_Megatron
02-17-2009, 12:24 PM
wont happen!!!

cubsfreak19
02-17-2009, 12:27 PM

They could not make they trade themselves. The Suns dont want Chris Bosh. They want expiring contracts. Bosh worth 18 mil is not expiring.

methodman
02-17-2009, 12:29 PM

and if you seriously think JO was happy coming to toronto you must be in a ****in la la land, the only reason he came was because of the huge contract he had, he doesnt give a **** where he plays as long as hes paid, i dont kno if you seen any of the raptors games this year but if you did, you would kno JO wasnt there to make the team better or because he was "happy",
and for kapono, who cares if he came as a free agent? where else would he of went? ok he can shoot an open 3 pointer so can hundreds of other players in the league he has NO defense and no inside games, if he werent in toronto he would get NO playing time

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-17-2009, 12:32 PM
wow imagine being named gar forman

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-17-2009, 12:32 PM
oh ya, its not going to happen

ink
02-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Amare and Marion hated playing next together, part of the reason why Marion was traded from Phoenix in the first place. Colangelo has already stated that he would like to resign marion and in that case it seems likely he would bring in Amare to play with him. This is nothing more than a fantasy for bulls fans..

Agreed. Stat and Marion's time together ended badly because Amare wanted to be numero uno and Marion was jealous of that. They're not going to reunite two guys who didn't really get along. There's no incentive for this deal to happen. Besides Colangelo has repeatedly made it clear that he is not trading Bosh.

MattyAction
02-17-2009, 12:38 PM
marc stein just reported that Suns no longer expected to trade Stoudemire before deadline....per ESPNNEWS

ink
02-17-2009, 12:42 PM
^ :clap: for sanity ...

Kabowdos
02-17-2009, 12:54 PM
I really don't see any team getting much better except the Bulls. It seems like a give away to the Bulls. They give up Drew Gooden, who is garbage and Tyrus Thomas, who would lose most of his minutes because of Bosh. Some picks.

Toronto would be in the same place. They have a great star on their team, but their team isn't that good. So Amare would be in the same spot as before, probably worse though.

Suns would basically give up on the season, and what would they do with Shaq and Nash? Grant Hill? They don't want to play for a team that is rebuilding.

Kabowdos
02-17-2009, 12:55 PM
marc stein just reported that Suns no longer expected to trade Stoudemire before deadline....per ESPNNEWS

I don't know why the Suns would consider trading him anyway. He is the only young talent on that team.

Shaq, Nash, Hill are done. What are they going to do with a young team? Jason Ricardson isn't bad, but he isn't the answer.

Trade Shaq, Nash and Hill... and get some young talent around the young talent... why get young talent around the old talent?

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Not Moving Bosh: There have been some interesting reports over the past few days linking teams to Toronto All-Star Chris Bosh, the latest being a reported by Brian Hanley of the Chicago Sun-Times, offers a three-way deal that would land Bosh in Chicago, Amar'e Stoudemire in Toronto, and Phoenix netting a series of smaller deals including the ending contract of Drew Gooden, Thabo Sefalosha, and Tyrus Thomas. Raptors' sources have been fairly adamant that Chris Bosh is not on the market and will not be moved before Thursday's NBA trade deadline. The march up to the 3pm EST deadline always yields more speculation than action and this year's deadline looks to be even more heated because of big name players, and teams looking to clear contracts for economic reasons. The Raptors are involved in talks regarding deals, but sources close to the situation say the available players on Toronto's side are Anthony Parker and Joey Graham, not Chris Bosh and Andrea Bargnani.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=11610

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-17-2009, 12:59 PM
same link has who the most aggressive shoppers are and says kerr is backing away from trades

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-17-2009, 01:00 PM
might as well close the thread

Bigbadmoffo
02-17-2009, 01:26 PM
unrealistic?? i undertsand saying it makes no sense, and it probably wont happen, but its not unrealistic.

This trade does make sense for everyone. Phx get expering and young talent. Toronto gets a pf that drives and compliments adrea better. Bulls want pf who has all around offense. Why if this not making sense to anyone.

TheChosenOne88
02-17-2009, 01:36 PM
might as well close the thread

This thread is pointless. Amare and bosh are not being moved anytime soon. Amare would have been shipped to Memphis but the grizzlies did not want to part with rudy gay. Why do you think amare hasn't been dealt to the bulls or any other team? Because the suns didn't find a good offer. So kerr took a step back and realized amare wasn't the problem, porter was the problem. Amare developed in d'antoni's system so bringing in porter from the start was a mistake. Gentry will help the suns get into the playoffs, the rest is up to the players.

SUNSFAN4EVER
02-17-2009, 01:39 PM
This won't happen! plus for you guys who think Kerr will let Nash walk, it is believed that a contract extension might come in the summer of maybe 2 yrs.

Gup
02-17-2009, 01:53 PM
If i was a Bull fan... i'd be jumping up and down if this went down. They get rid of NOTHING to gain a top 5 NBA player. haha

methodman
02-17-2009, 02:03 PM
This won't happen! plus for you guys who think Kerr will let Nash walk, it is believed that a contract extension might come in the summer of maybe 2 yrs.

steve nash WILL be a raptor in 2010, colangelo seems to be acquiring all the members from his old phoenix squad, the new raptors head coach jay triano coached nash when he was in grade 10 and on the canadian olympic teams, everytime he comes to toronto he has a HUGE fan base in the crowd and they even throw a "nash bash" charity event whenever hes in town, and im pretty sure nash would love to play for a canadian franchise
mark my words, it WILL happen

JordansBulls
02-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Thursday at 3 pm eastern all of this will be settled.

theimortalone
02-17-2009, 03:52 PM
steve nash WILL be a raptor in 2010, colangelo seems to be acquiring all the members from his old phoenix squad, the new raptors head coach jay triano coached nash when he was in grade 10 and on the canadian olympic teams, everytime he comes to toronto he has a HUGE fan base in the crowd and they even throw a "nash bash" charity event whenever hes in town, and im pretty sure nash would love to play for a canadian franchise
mark my words, it WILL happen

:laugh: What part of 'untouchable' do you not understand? And what part of Steve Kerr wanting Nash to sign an extension do you not understand?

Wow you gotta love these guys! :rolleyes:

shortlunatic
02-17-2009, 03:56 PM
:laugh: What part of 'untouchable' do you not understand? And what part of Steve Kerr wanting Nash to sign an extension do you not understand?

Wow you gotta love these guys! :rolleyes:

just because kerr wants him to sign an extension doesn't mean nash will.

Punkindrublic03
02-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Amare is not going anywhere except to the 2008-2009 nba finals as a phoenix sun!!!!!

QuaLiThADoN
02-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Not goin to happen... this is just one of those bogus last minute rumors

Seventh King
02-17-2009, 04:01 PM

Right. But thats the ONLY scenario that makes sense. Make Amare happy, he gets his style of game back, re-signs. This is the only feasible way that this rumor finds light of day; and even then, I'm still doubting it.

stuckeyballer3
02-17-2009, 04:03 PM
i dont think this trade will go through either way neither bosh or amare will resign in 2010 to either raptors or bulls, everybody knows bosh is gonna be in detroit in 2010. thats why detroit made iverson trade this year, also why detroit isnt resigning sheed unless he resigns for alot less money.

Seventh King
02-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Thursday at 3 pm eastern all of this will be settled.

On paper, JB. But you and I both know that the endless on-line BS will continue until the world ends or Jesus comes back.

shortlunatic
02-17-2009, 04:09 PM
i dont think this trade will go through either way neither bosh or amare will resign in 2010 to either raptors or bulls, everybody knows bosh is gonna be in detroit in 2010. thats why detroit made iverson trade this year, also why detroit isnt resigning sheed unless he resigns for alot less money.

can i ask you why u think either wouldnt sign for the bulls?? why not the raptors?? back up ur points with facts not opinions

chicagowhitesox
02-17-2009, 04:12 PM
yeah this would be even better!!!!!!!! :pray:

stuckeyballer3
02-17-2009, 04:26 PM
well u want facts here u go
well pistons been to 6 straight east finals, are a proven sucessful team.(up till this year)
Cb4 already told raptors he will not resign with the raptors. (owned:))
Chris bosh and Michael Curry are former teammates and very good friends. (so thats help are chances alittle at most lol.
Pistons are said to be the front runners for him in 2010.
look any of this up all straight up facts

What has chicago done? dont worry ill wait...

p.s. your welcome for Chauncey:)

koreancabbage
02-17-2009, 04:32 PM
well pistons been to 6 straight east finals, are a proven sucessful team.(up till this year)
Chris bosh and Michael Curry are former teammates and very good friends. (so thats help are chances alittle at most lol.

NO RELIABLE FACTS or SOURCES from this.
i love how one anal-source of an analyst from ESPN says something and you guys believe him even though its been refuted by the the GM AND the player himself. and you guys STILL believe its true >.<

don't get me wrong, if my team wasn't doing well, i wouldn't want to stay either. But hey, BC is trying, and he got Marion.

shortlunatic
02-17-2009, 04:47 PM

-well the pistons team that won 6 east finals are no longer the same team.

-I know Bosh wouldn't sign with the raptors unless the team changes, thats
old news, but i was talkin bout why stoudemire wouldnt resign?

-John Paxson & Stever Kerr were on the same Bulls championship winning team, yet Stoudemire is staying in Phoenix, no help for friends there

-The fact that they are front runners for an offseason that is a year and half away can not possibly mean they are gonna land him. A year and a half is more than enough time for a handful of teams that can emerge as front runners in 2010.

-what has chicago done? nothing big, only drafted what will possibly be the best active pg in the nba in a couple years time. I'd like you to find me one player who wouldn't love to play along side Rose (a player who cares for nothing more than th well being of team, and doesn't mind making you look better than him) for the rest of their career. (owned:))

-those weren't even facts, they were just predictions, theres a long way to go til 2010.

P.S.- Thank you for Chauncey, hes exactly wat the Nuggs needed. :D

BenWin
02-17-2009, 04:52 PM
this is one crazy scenerio. not saying its going to happen. but i think as a die hard bulls fan id rather have chris bosh than amare. ive always been a fan of his

stuckeyballer3
02-17-2009, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=koreancabbage;8404035]NO RELIABLE FACTS or SOURCES from this.
i love how one anal-source of an analyst from ESPN says something and you guys believe him even though its been refuted by the the GM AND the player himself. and you guys STILL believe its true >.<

toronto raptors- 21-34 (under 500)
chicago bulls- 23-30 (under 500)
Detroit Pistons- 27-24 (Over 500 and still having horrible year)

first of all how come hes involved in trade rumors? second of all what are your raptors doing? or going to do?, whats his motivation to resign with the raptors, shawn marion lol. You guys think that now that u got marion you all of a sudden very good team. I think its vary funny:D

If you look in the past of what steven a smith says it mostly is all true reguarding what he said about bosh not wonting to resign with the raptors in 2010

haha ok look it up, dont make me to look like a noob i know alot about sports trust me you dont want to get in sports argument with me cause ill make u look like a chump.
alright im done this have a nice day:)

links to look at
http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.ssf/2009/02/chris_bosh_remains_a_possibili.html

stuckeyballer3
02-17-2009, 05:10 PM
-
-what has chicago done? nothing big, only drafted what will possibly be the best active pg in the nba in a couple years time. I'd like you to find me one player who wouldn't love to play along side Rose (a player who cares for nothing more than th well being of team, and doesn't mind making you look better than him) for the rest of their career. (owned:))

P.S.- Thank you for Chauncey, hes exactly wat the Nuggs needed. :D

So are u saying hes better then Cp3 or deron williams? or that he'll be better?
I hope your not! yes he is a vary good player i never said any thing about him i like him as a PG, But he will never be better then cp3 or deron.

Who elso does chicago have deng? kirk? ahha ya, oh wait tyrus? lol

Oh yea didnt rodney stuckey score 40 points on Rose ealier in season.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-17-2009, 05:16 PM
the word is "VERY". Very good.

Mile High Champ
02-17-2009, 05:17 PM
I think its pretty much expected that both Bosh and Amare are staying put this trade deadline.... Bulls fans will have to look for another miracle some where else..

STAT1
02-17-2009, 05:22 PM
dont see it happening.just another bulls try at making up trades. why wouldnt we just trade amare for bosh straight up.

dee279
02-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Stoudemire, and Shawn Marion did not work in Pheonix but with the matrix playing Small Forward it might in Toronto if the trade happens

C-Bargnani
pf- Stoudemire
sf- Matrix
sg-Parker
pg- Calderon who could start having a Steve Nash boost playing fast pace

Looks alot like the Suns and in the East really could take dem a spot

JordansBulls
02-17-2009, 06:37 PM
So are u saying hes better then Cp3 or deron williams? or that he'll be better?
I hope your not! yes he is a vary good player i never said any thing about him i like him as a PG, But he will never be better then cp3 or deron.

Who elso does chicago have deng? kirk? ahha ya, oh wait tyrus? lol

Oh yea didnt rodney stuckey score 40 points on Rose ealier in season.

Stuckey isn't going to be as good as Rose.

koreancabbage
02-17-2009, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=koreancabbage;8404035]NO RELIABLE FACTS or SOURCES from this.

toronto raptors- 21-34 (under 500)
chicago bulls- 23-30 (under 500)
Detroit Pistons- 27-24 (Over 500 and still having horrible year)

first of all how come hes involved in trade rumors? second of all what are your raptors doing? or going to do?, whats his motivation to resign with the raptors, shawn marion lol. You guys think that now that u got marion you all of a sudden very good team. I think its vary funny:D

If you look in the past of what steven a smith says it mostly is all true reguarding what he said about bosh not wonting to resign with the raptors in 2010

haha ok look it up, dont make me to look like a noob i know alot about sports trust me you dont want to get in sports argument with me cause ill make u look like a chump.
alright im done this have a nice day:)

links to look at
http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.ssf/2009/02/chris_bosh_remains_a_possibili.html

ignorant is bliss. STEVEN A SMITH is known for causing ruckus in rumors. Many people don't like him b/c he's an idiot. You take everything he says with a grain of salt because he has no basis for anything he says.

Steven A Smith is a disgrace to ESPN and discredits the whole network.

and all this better team crap- we'll see how the Raptors play this second half and it'll determine whether Bosh resigns or not. Don't get ahead of yourself because all you Pistons did was trade away one of your best players in Billups for an Iverson at the end of his career.

Curry hasn't proven anything because all he is doing is coaching a .500 ball club and they are not even an elite team anymore.

rapswin98
02-17-2009, 08:07 PM
where did these rumors come from, bosh isnt going any where this season.

rocky4104
02-17-2009, 08:16 PM
good for bulls and toronto... but we get ****ed

SplenidSplinter
where did these rumors come from, bosh isnt going any where this season.

I agree. And if Kerr trades away Stoudemire, he will quickly become the Isiah Thomas of the West. Cant find talent like Bosh/Stoudemire often. Pretty obvious comment, I know, but for these guys to be considering trading them is ludaricous. I dont care about payroll relief. You will not compete by getting rid of young BIG man talent.

rocky4104
oh just realized marion's in toronto now - not gonna happen lol

JordansBulls
02-17-2009, 08:24 PM
oh just realized marion's in toronto now - not gonna happen lol

If you get Amare it may.

LA_Raiders
02-17-2009, 08:34 PM
no way...

T.O.Fan:)
02-17-2009, 08:36 PM
If you get Amare it may.

No way bosh gets traded this year ... bulls might get amare but the chances of that are still slim...

magikmc
02-17-2009, 08:55 PM
NOT A CHANCE BOSH GETS TRADED! Mark my words, it will not happen!!!!!! Not a chance in hell. I will never post on this board again if it happens!

(i'm a raptor fan that wants stoudemire for bosh)

magikmc
02-17-2009, 08:55 PM
^^^ by the way.... i meant at the deadline this year lol.

talk.sick
02-17-2009, 09:12 PM
The Golden State trade is more likely to happen than this. Replacing Bosh with Amare is a lateral move for the Raptors. In this case, the Raptors can save more money by keeping Bosh rather than trading for Amare.

If the Raptors management really doubts Bosh is going to stay in Toronto, they would pick the Golden State trade instead. The Golden State trade allows the Raptors to acquire players that have some value and allows for the flexibility that BC likes. BC also prefers to trade in order to improve the lineup at the same time making monetary sense for the team for future moves.

The only thing I don't like about the Golden State trade is that the addition of a bunch of big men to the team might affect Bargnani's productivity. I might be wrong if the addition Belinelli cancels out that risk.

Also, if they could include either Banks or Kapono's bad contract or both in that trade, that would be one good deal for the Raptors. But I don't know, that might be pushing it though.

RAPS424
02-17-2009, 09:13 PM
never in a million years. Bosh is on the block because he told management he won't resign in 2 years...what makes anyone think amar'e would resign in toronto either? And why would we have to be the middleman when they could just make the trade themselves without us? This is the definition of a rumor.

read the papers... Watch the sports news.. Steven a smith.. Made up some bulls%@# that bosh wanted out... Fabricated..not true... Bosh held a press conference stating ..he said nothing of the sort!!! Steven a. Smith is unrealiable.. But i guess iF idiots like u guys are gonna eat it up..he might as well feed the fire!!!

JordansBulls
02-17-2009, 09:23 PM
No way bosh gets traded this year ... bulls might get amare but the chances of that are still slim...

It doesn't matter if we get Amare or Bosh, I just want one of them.

MJ-BULLS
02-17-2009, 09:42 PM
It doesn't matter if we get Amare or Bosh, I just want one of them.

me too :pray: