PDA

View Full Version : I traded Kobe! good or bad

dodgernation
02-17-2009, 12:12 AM
So here's the deal: I had Al Jefferson and he was my best big man. now i have no rebounders and a ton of guards. i only had nene and beidrins as other big men. i am tied in first place but am declining.

i traded

Kobe Bryant SG
Josh Smith SF/PF

i got

Tim Duncan PF/C
Zach Randolph PF/C
Lamarcus Aldridge PF/C

was this trade good for me?!?!?!

i have these guys i just traded for and....

Vince Carter
Ray Allen
Tony Parker
Chauncey Billups
Ben Gordon
Derrick Rose
Andris Beidrins
Nene Hilario
Randy Foye

PhillyLuver
02-18-2009, 10:51 AM
I think it's kind of yuck, you get some good players but I'd rather have kobe and smith

still1ballin
02-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Bad

Yankees1115
02-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeah you were still ok in rebounding and lost a beast in Kobe. Now you have to much rebounding and lost out on blocks and boards from smith and a hell of alot of across the board stats from Kobe.

AirJordanXVIII
02-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Good deal.

Chest Rockwell
02-20-2009, 01:46 AM
I think you did ok but now you need a scorer.

Hey would you guys accept this if you had Kobe?

Zydrunas Ilgauskus
Ray Allen
Aaron Brooks

Nash13
02-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Tim Duncan sucks and is a dirty cheating bastard like rest of those damn Spurs!

No matter how much i hate Kobe as a player, i hate the Spurs and their stupid *** cheating players soooooo much it's gotten personal. It aint even in the sports boundaries anymore.

So anyways, Horrible trade because of Duncan, that just screwed up the whole deal. adn Kobe (hate to admitt it) is the best player in the NBA.

dodgernation
02-21-2009, 06:16 PM
^ tim duncan is the best unflashy player he has gotten me 44 points and 33 rebounds in 2 games.

Nash13
02-22-2009, 01:46 AM
^ tim duncan is the best unflashy player he has gotten me 44 points and 33 rebounds in 2 games.

Yeah, of course you probably don;t care how he does it as long as he wins and gets the stats you want right?

See, it's players like him and fans like you who piss me off.... Dirty Cheating Bastards.

Chest Rockwell
02-22-2009, 02:23 AM
How does he cheat? I know Bowen is the dirtiest player in the league, but Duncan?

Nash13
02-22-2009, 04:41 PM
How does he cheat? I know Bowen is the dirtiest player in the league, but Duncan?

The entire Spurs roster from the players to the Coaches are a bunch of Dirty bastards.

DrxDrO
02-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Tim Duncan sucks and is a dirty cheating bastard like rest of those damn Spurs!

No matter how much i hate Kobe as a player, i hate the Spurs and their stupid *** cheating players soooooo much it's gotten personal. It aint even in the sports boundaries anymore.

So anyways, Horrible trade because of Duncan, that just screwed up the whole deal. adn Kobe (hate to admitt it) is the best player in the NBA.

Alright you're just an angry homer. No way past that.

kEviN21
03-04-2009, 01:37 PM
BAD just cuz you had to give up josh smith also...