PDA

View Full Version : No big deals this year...

shep33
02-16-2009, 09:44 PM
I dunno, that's my opinion. I don't think we're gonna see any blockbusters. Stoudamire is not gonna get traded. With Gentry, they'll try and run more, and have him and Nash playing more uptempo when Shaqs out. Carter to the spurs, I don't think so. Would it really put the Spurs on the next level if they got him? Plus they'd have to give up Mason and Bonner who are lights out this year. No Odom trade this year that's for sure. Shaq would likely be the guy out, but his contract makes teams cringe. Artest and McGrady trade talks have been swirling, but really I don't think Houston will give up on them this early, plus McGrady is tough to trade. So yeah I think it's gonna be one of those years with all this talk, but nothings gonna happen. I hope i'm wrong though, some teams need to man up and take a chance.

AirJordanXVIII
02-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Oneal Marion?

Gup
02-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks for your 2 cents

thats about what there worth lol

maybe you can look into that crystal ball and tell me whose going to win it all this year? Let me guess......... The Wolves?!?!

shortlunatic
02-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Oneal Marion?

That was decent, but i wouldn't say blockbuster.

BallersUnited
02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
That was decent, but i wouldn't say blockbuster.

both of them were ex-all stars

GoatMilk
02-16-2009, 10:16 PM
but they're just role players now

lorenz00
02-16-2009, 10:17 PM
marion will get his all star form in toronto and therefore hell stay in raptors!!

ratedRBO
02-16-2009, 10:25 PM
I think Dallas may do something. They have to!

MGcannoli
02-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Amare will be traded!!

shep33
02-16-2009, 10:29 PM
O'neal Marion, was not a blockbuster, plus it was already done like a week and half before it actually happend. I just stated my opinion, and was looking for what you guys thought. I just hate hearing all this trade talk when it's likely nothing will happen. I'm just wondering if you guys think we'll get any more big trades and whom do you see moving and why.

shep33
02-16-2009, 10:38 PM
Amare will be traded!!

I would love for him to go to the Bulls, but the only reason why I don't think PHX will trade him is just out of embarassment. I mean if they give him up, they basically threw their franchise down the drain for years. But then again, they fired Dantoni, traded bell, diaw, and Marion, didn't sight Joe Johnson, sold their draft picks which included Rondo and Rudy Fernandez... so i guess there is always a chance with the Suns. Just upsetting to see such an exciting franchise decline so quickly. Could u imagine if they kept Joe Johnson... defintely woulda had a championship in my opinion.

QuaLiThADoN
02-16-2009, 11:08 PM
joe johnson might have not reached his full potential as the 4th or 5th option

Nets fan 93
02-17-2009, 12:13 AM
I guess you forgot about the Billups/Dice-AI trade
:pity:

Young2Kinsler
02-17-2009, 12:18 AM
I think Dallas may do something. They have to!

I hope you are right. Looks like they are after Salmons, Carter, or Shaq. I'd welcome any of them.

shortlunatic
02-17-2009, 12:23 AM
both of them were ex-all stars

keyword being, ex

I guess you forgot about the Billups/Dice-AI trade
:pity:

of course we forgot lol that was at the beginning of the season, thats like a century in basketball. and dice didnt count, he didnt even stay in Denver.