PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Marion Official Website!

More shats!
02-15-2009, 05:16 PM
http://www.matrix31.com/

I find it on the net he has a blog and other stuff there.The blog is the reason i post it whe have not seen any comments by Shawn regarding the trade so maybe he will post his reaction on his blog in the upcoming days.

DaoudS
02-15-2009, 05:18 PM
www.blaneharrington.com is the bosh's blog but he hasnt updated it recently either.

hades
02-15-2009, 05:25 PM
quote from the matrix blog

February 7th, 2009

Well, it’s been another week. I got some new DVD’s and I’m finally back to playing. It was very hard watching my teammates play and I couldn’t do anything but support them from the sideline. But, that’s how it goes sometimes. Anyway, we have a two game road trip this week against
Detroit and PhIlly. Both in conference. We need to get one if not both of these games, and [Bthey are both in cold *** cities[/B]. So, holla at me when we get back to Miami where it’s warm.
end quote

your playing in a cold *** city now boy! better get use to it.

Musical Tempo
02-15-2009, 06:00 PM
^^^ better get used to it or, not sign here in 2009 lol

GodsSon
02-15-2009, 06:03 PM
lol whats up with ne-yo "miss independent" being the lead track on his site

Ragun
02-15-2009, 06:41 PM
bosh's site>marion's site

Dragan
02-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Has anybody herd anything from this guy since he got traded?

whats up with the silence.

More shats!
02-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Has anybody herd anything from this guy since he got traded?

whats up with the silence.

I have not seen a single Quote in the papers from him.Maybe he is on vacation and is not taking calls?Who knows.BC said he text JO because he was not avaliable on the phone maybe Marion is in the same situation.But i saw a quote from JO saying Miami is getting a hungry player in the miami papers online so maybe the media here is not doing there jobs trying to contact him for reaction.Is kind of suprising we have not seen any word from him.

ramz.n
02-15-2009, 08:22 PM
I have not seen a single Quote in the papers from him.Maybe he is on vacation and is not taking calls?Who knows.BC said he text JO because he was not avaliable on the phone maybe Marion is in the same situation.But i saw a quote from JO saying Miami is getting a hungry player in the miami papers online so maybe the media here is not doing there jobs trying to contact him for reaction.Is kind of suprising we have not seen any word from him.

hes probably shopping for a parka and necessary tools to survive in cold thinking hes going to be playing in an igloo :p

_Sn1P3r_
02-15-2009, 11:55 PM
Lol at him having Miss Independent as his main song. But yeah, no word from Marion yet.. do not know why.

Raps08-09 Champ
02-16-2009, 12:00 AM
Imagine he doesn't show up.

clutchski
02-16-2009, 01:06 AM

haha i got that feeling after reading this thread

ramansingh3
02-16-2009, 02:16 AM

Just curious, could he pull of a Alonzo or is there some changes in the way players can deal with getting traded. I doubt he will though, I think he will just suck it up and play cause it is his contract year.

_Sn1P3r_
02-16-2009, 02:43 AM
Just curious, could he pull of a Alonzo or is there some changes in the way players can deal with getting traded. I doubt he will though, I think he will just suck it up and play cause it is his contract year.

I don't think he will and I hope he doesn't.

ramz.n
02-16-2009, 10:14 AM
if he doesnt want to show up, can't we still trade him?..i believe it still possible if hes the only player getting traded..maybe a swap for Artest :p

lorneg34
02-16-2009, 10:39 AM
this isn't a rumor coming from anywhere but dont be surprised to see BC move marion in a deal with kapono and/or parker, hump to the thunder or the bucks
thats right i said it the bucks!

we can move kapono/marion/hump for Jefferson and Mbah a Moute

or marion/1st round pick/kapono to thunder for Westbrook

SpeedyRecovery
02-16-2009, 10:41 AM

canadian reporters are working too hard on ******** nhl rumors and what sundin ate for lunch

blujaysrock
02-16-2009, 10:50 AM
this isn't a rumor coming from anywhere but dont be surprised to see BC move marion in a deal with kapono and/or parker, hump to the thunder or the bucks
thats right i said it the bucks!

we can move kapono/marion/hump for Jefferson and Mbah a Moute

or marion/1st round pick/kapono to thunder for Westbrook

I think we've gave up enough first round picks for a while, and no way the Thunder would trade Westbrooke and no way Minnie trades Jefferson

lorneg34
02-16-2009, 10:59 AM
I think we've gave up enough first round picks for a while, and no way the Thunder would trade Westbrooke and no way Minnie trades Jefferson

its not al jefferson
its richard jefferson.....assuming you knew mbah a moute was on the bucks as well

pulzar
02-16-2009, 11:15 AM
From Doug Smith's blog:
"Speaking of numbers, Iím told Shawn Marion will don No. 31 when he gets here. Which means the contributions of Charlie Villanueva, Roger Mason Jr. and Shawn Respert werenít enough to have their jerseys retired. Oh, and the Jamal Sampson No. 31 replicas in storage can now be set on fire."

Since they've discussed jersey numbers, I think he is indeed coming.

Thank god.

ramansingh3
02-16-2009, 01:31 PM
I read somewhere that after a players rights have been traded that same player cannot be traded for 60 days.

ramz.n
02-16-2009, 03:24 PM
I read somewhere that after a players rights have been traded that same player cannot be traded for 60 days.

isnt that only if hes packaged in a deal?..i thought you could still trade a player but it can only be that one player.