02-14-2009, 09:43 PM
I hate to say it, but i dont think Bosh will be here next year

_Sn1P3r_
02-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Haha, maybe 'Bron should come here. :eyebrow:

Dino-Sty.
02-14-2009, 09:59 PM
He didn't say New York.

He just said he'd like to play with Bosh.

Life'sABrees
02-14-2009, 10:07 PM
link?

_Sn1P3r_
02-14-2009, 10:23 PM
He didn't say New York.

He just said he'd like to play with Bosh.

Hence, he should come to Toronto. :nod:

B2theRY
02-14-2009, 10:24 PM
if bosh leaves its just a bad sign for toronto they can never keep their stars..

its starting a trend and its getting embarassing.

young_soldier
02-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Saying that he would love to play along side CB4 in NY

1. Don't listen to Steven A Smith

2. Who will play beside Bosh and Lebron? Jamario and his 100,000 contract?

3. The first star to sign with NY will be extremely hard to almost impossible to obtain but if they get one, it will not be the last.

4. I believe each player will stay with their respective teams.

DaoudS
02-15-2009, 01:44 AM
A. He never mentioned NY
B. He said he'd love to play with Bosh. Who wouldn't? What would you expect him to say? "No. **** Chris, he sucks. I don't want to play with a top 10 player in the league"

Sorry people, you guys need to get a reality check. EVERYONE will say they want to play with Bosh. He is a gold medal winner. He has amazing talent. Consistent 22-10 player. You name me a player who doesn't want to play with Bosh or a player of Bosh's caliber and I will give you a guy who doesn't like having his nuts licked.

clutchski
02-15-2009, 09:34 AM
yeah honestly all it's doing is stirring up rumours...same thing happened a month ago when people believed S.A. Smith and all of a sudden everyone believed Bosh was leaving for sure. BC and Bosh had to try to shut them down. It's bull***** haha let's relax and have fun with the team.

I like what Marion could do for us.

mike_noodles
02-15-2009, 11:11 AM

He also said that he has no intention of leaving Cleveland, but you would know that if you read the whole interview.

_Supreme_
02-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Players say these about eachother all the times.

They are just paying respect, but other than that it doesn't mean much. And when was the last time a player actually did go to another team because he specifically wanted to play there with another player?

Oh right, that was Baron Davis going to the Clips because of Elton Brand :D

raptor25rs
02-15-2009, 02:15 PM
He also said that he has no intention of leaving Cleveland, but you would know that if you read the whole interview.

So if he has no intentions of leaving the cavs then why is he talking so much **** about playing in NY, yes he's the cavs franchise player and one of the biggest superstars in the league right now, and the cavs organization has no choice but to take it, but if he had no intentions of leaving then why would he publicly say that and pretty much slap the cavs organization in the face, isn't that alittle disrespectful, especially to the fans in cleveland.

Just think about how raptors fans would react if CB4 publicly said the **** LBJ have been saying, possibly playing for another team in 2010, so i don't have to read the whole interview to know his intentions, he's just stirring up some ****

DaoudS
02-15-2009, 03:20 PM
So if he has no intentions of leaving the cavs then why is he talking so much **** about playing in NY, yes he's the cavs franchise player and one of the biggest superstars in the league right now, and the cavs organization has no choice but to take it, but if he had no intentions of leaving then why would he publicly say that and pretty much slap the cavs organization in the face, isn't that alittle disrespectful, especially to the fans in cleveland.

Just think about how raptors fans would react if CB4 publicly said the **** LBJ have been saying, possibly playing for another team in 2010, so i don't have to read the whole interview to know his intentions, he's just stirring up some ****

I think you are blowing the business aspects of Basketball out of proportion. In the interview you are talking about he did not say that he wants to team up with Bosh IN NY. He said he would like to play with him for everything he brings to the table. Is he wrong in saying that?

If you were an elite athlete, wouldn't you want to play with other elite athletes? He isn't going to say he wants to play with Scrub X, because Scrub X isn't nearly on the same level as All-Star Y.

raptor25rs
02-15-2009, 03:26 PM
I think you are blowing the business aspects of Basketball out of proportion. In the interview you are talking about he did not say that he wants to team up with Bosh IN NY. He said he would like to play with him for everything he brings to the table. Is he wrong in saying that?

If you were an elite athlete, wouldn't you want to play with other elite athletes? He isn't going to say he wants to play with Scrub X, because Scrub X isn't nearly on the same level as All-Star Y.

So your saying that lebron would consider playing in toronto along side CB4

ramz.n
02-15-2009, 04:15 PM

sure he would consider..just like any other player would..lets just say Kobe decides to sign with the raptors now..and bosh sees that and decides to resign..and in 2010..other free agents will look and say ..wow i want to be a part of that team who could go all the way..and possibly take 1-2 year contracts to see if they can win a championship...as long as 1 superstar will go the others will follow.

MiamiHeat
02-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Wade+Bron+Bosh in 2010 playing for Miami?

wow :clap:

lol
I wish :drool:

DaoudS
02-15-2009, 04:52 PM

I am saying Lebron wants to play with the best. Location is not of concern with the statement he made.

He played with the best in the Olympics and he wants to do that again. Say you have a school project due. Are you going to want to work with the smartest people in the class or the dumbasses?

Musical Tempo
02-15-2009, 06:11 PM

LOL why not...CB4 GF or Fiance whatever you like to call her would love to see LBJ everyday since they are best friends.

Call in Joey Greco, and Cheaters squad. Bosh it wont cost you anything if they decide to Air your investigation.

raptor25rs
02-15-2009, 06:59 PM
I am saying Lebron wants to play with the best. Location is not of concern with the statement he made.

He played with the best in the Olympics and he wants to do that again. Say you have a school project due. Are you going to want to work with the smartest people in the class or the dumbasses?

How is location not a concern, whether LBJ comes to toronto, or CB4 bolts in 2010, in order for them to play together, location is a big concern.

I'm sure CB4 wants to play with kobe, lebron, wade, D.howard and etc, i never said that CB4 sucks and why wouldn't lebron or any superstar in the league not want to play along side CB4, but the fact is if they were to, it's either they come to toronto, or CB4 leaves, so how is location not a concern

DaoudS
02-15-2009, 08:08 PM
How is location not a concern, whether LBJ comes to toronto, or CB4 bolts in 2010, in order for them to play together, location is a big concern.

I'm sure CB4 wants to play with kobe, lebron, wade, D.howard and etc, i never said that CB4 sucks and why wouldn't lebron or any superstar in the league not want to play along side CB4, but the fact is if they were to, it's either they come to toronto, or CB4 leaves, so how is location not a concern

I think you are blowing it completely out of proportion. There is nothing wrong with the statement: "I want to play with (insert name here)." He is at an all-star game, surrounded by all-stars. He isn't sitting in Cleveland making a campaign to bring Bosh to him or sending Bosh tickets to NY so they can meet up. Location isn't a concern one bit. Neither is the statement. If Bosh wants to stay he'll stay. If not, he'll walk. It isn't about the money because he'll likely get a max contract. It is about where he can win and where he is happy. Period.

P.I.
02-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Hope James wins the Championship because if he gets less than that he will bounce out of there to NYC. And if CB was asked by him in person to sign with NYC big chance he would join, who wouldn't want to play with James in the mecca of basketball?