PDA

View Full Version : Future All-Star Game in Charlotte?

Chateamsfan
02-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Will the Bobcats ever be a host to all the All-Star Weekend activities? I think so! We have one of the best arenas in the league!:cool:

DerekRE_3
02-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Will the Bobcats ever be a host to all the All-Star Weekend activities? I think so! We have one of the best arenas in the league!:cool:

It's bound to happen sometime. Like you said, we have a brand new arena.

homestarunner93
02-14-2009, 06:52 PM
It will be a while. The Panthers can't even get a Super Bowl in Charlotte, despite having one of the newer stadiums and having a highly successful team.

Chateamsfan
02-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Thats the Panthers problem. They shouldve re-worked the stadium years ago! Bobcats have one of the best arenas in league!

king4day
02-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Thats the Panthers problem. They shouldve re-worked the stadium years ago! Bobcats have one of the best arenas in league!

Do u go to a lotta games?

Chateamsfan
02-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Do u go to a lotta games?

Only 8 for home games!

homestarunner93
02-15-2009, 12:16 AM

Actually, no, its Charlotte's problem. I don't think enough is done to promote the city as a location for these games. Hopefully, the ACC football championship will go well the next couple of years, and that will bring other sports organizations in to at least give us a shot.