PDA

View Full Version : What are young expectations for the team that gets Amar'e?

Raps18-19 Champ
02-14-2009, 12:47 PM
The 2 leading teams to aquire Amar'e are the Cavs and Bulls.

What are your expectations if either of those team got them.

If he were to go to Cavs for Wally, Varajao and Hickson(another player from the suns needs to be involved but they dont know who it is yet), the Cavs would have a lineup of:

C-Ilgauskis, Wallace
PF-Amar'e, Jackson, Wright
SF-Lebron, Kinsley
SG-West, Pavlovic, Johnson
PG-Williams, Gibson, Snow

I think the Cavs will win it all with that lineup because they have inside scorer, a slasher and a shooter.

If he were to go to the Bulls for Gooden, Thomas, and Thebalosa, the Bulls will have a lineup of:

C-Noah, Gray
PF-Amar'e, Simmons, Ruffins
SF-Deng, Nocioni
SG-Gordon, Hughes
PG-Rose, Hinrich, Hunter

I think the Bulls would go to the playoffs at 8 seed but end up facing Boston and losing.

What would be your expectation?

Rique
02-14-2009, 12:55 PM
the cavs would be lucky because they really aren't giving up much in the talent department

DrDEADalready
02-14-2009, 01:21 PM
First round exit. Having Amare on your team Kills the Chemistry you already have. And will cause drama.

aaron0l
02-14-2009, 01:28 PM
yeah the Cavs would be very lucky if this where to happen,but they would probably take it all,and the Bulls could make a run possibly.

Kyben36
02-14-2009, 01:31 PM
I expect the bulls and I could see them making a good push like the Hawks did last year in like the 5-8th seed. May not win but would be a very good matchup. especialy something like Amare Manu e manu with KG.

Master Mind
02-14-2009, 06:19 PM
I think the Bulls get Amare....And have a 1-2 punch with Rose

shortlunatic
02-14-2009, 07:42 PM
First round exit. Having Amare on your team Kills the Chemistry you already have. And will cause drama.

Well how could he cause he drama on the Bulls?? they'll be feeding him the ball all day as long as he plays his part and finishes.

I do think this is not smart on Clevlands part for the same reason I said in the other posts. He wants to be FIRST option, not second. And well with LeBron, theres no way thats happening. I mean, MAYBE, he might put aside his ego and realize exactly what he could in Clevland, but players like this usually never change and from what I understand, he probably doesn't care to win it all unless he is known as the star.

I think Clevland has a good big man in Z anywayz, they should try and pursue talent in other areas.

JordansBulls
02-14-2009, 08:28 PM
The 2 leading teams to aquire Amar'e are the Cavs and Bulls.

What are your expectations if either of those team got them.

If he were to go to Cavs for Wally, Varajao and Hickson(another player from the suns needs to be involved but they dont know who it is yet), the Cavs would have a lineup of:

C-Ilgauskis, Wallace
PF-Amar'e, Jackson, Wright
SF-Lebron, Kinsley
SG-West, Pavlovic, Johnson
PG-Williams, Gibson, Snow

I think the Cavs will win it all with that lineup because they have inside scorer, a slasher and a shooter.

If he were to go to the Bulls for Gooden, Thomas, and Thebalosa, the Bulls will have a lineup of:

C-Noah, Gray
PF-Amar'e, Simmons, Ruffins
SF-Deng, Nocioni
SG-Gordon, Hughes
PG-Rose, Hinrich, Hunter

I think the Bulls would go to the playoffs at 8 seed but end up facing Boston and losing.

What would be your expectation?

Cavs should win it all no doubt and the Bulls should get to the Semifinals at least.

gcoll
02-14-2009, 08:30 PM

lol.

The Prodigy
02-14-2009, 08:32 PM
the suns wont trade amare to cleveland. Its just ********

shortlunatic
02-14-2009, 08:34 PM
the suns wont trade amare to cleveland. Its just ********

Wat do you mean tho??

S2krollin
02-14-2009, 09:20 PM
I really don't think that the Suns are going to trade Amare.