PDA

View Full Version : What will the Bucks do before the deadline.

Mase37
02-13-2009, 08:55 PM
The Milwaukee bucks have had talks with the portland trailblazers on a possible trade that sends richard jefferson and luke ridnour to the blazers and in return the bucks would get Segio Rodriguez, Travis Outlaw, Raef LaFrentz, and a possible draft pick.

blazerman
02-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Good trade for the Blazers.

Jefferson would be a good fit and help shore up the perimeter defense.

As for the Bucks, they'd have some room to re up CV and Ramon Sessions and pick up a couple of good young players.

Good trade for both.

Ansy
02-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Good trade for the Blazers. Luke is familiar with McMillan's system and RJ is obviously a big improvement over Outlaw on the defensive end.

For the Bucks it would be an admittance that they don't care about winning right now, which is fair I guess. They're a little too young to go into full rebuilding mode in my opinion, though. They could still try and build around the guys they have.

NYMetros
02-13-2009, 09:20 PM
The Bucks are giving up even though if the season ended today they would be in the playoffs?

Mase37
02-13-2009, 09:29 PM
They are trying to stay in contention and keep their future in some sort of hopeful state. They dont have to long till herb kohl gives up on them and sends em across the country.....

znick21
02-13-2009, 09:32 PM
i think it's a good trade but as a blazer fan i'd rather have sessions over ridnour. i've always loved him but i doubt he's available now after the way he's been playing as of late. i'd add frye and a pick to that deal to replace him with ridnour. bucks fans tell me if that's like really ridiculous or something cuz i have no idea how much he's valued. especially after that rumored deal that sends him + alexander to memphis for conley. cuz conley is garbageeee

Trouble87
02-13-2009, 09:36 PM
raef is a big expiring contract ... sergio & outlaw have a lot of potential

I see this helping the bucks in the long run

Jefferson would have major impact on the blazers now.... but would he start or come off the bench?

Mase37
02-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Yeah conley didnt pan out on all the hype even though i didnt even see it at ohio state. I just saw oden get the ball from him. Sessions is going to stay.

JordansBulls
02-13-2009, 09:40 PM
The Milwaukee bucks have had talks with the portland trailblazers on a possible trade that sends richard jefferson and luke ridnour to the blazers and in return the bucks would get Segio Rodriguez, Travis Outlaw, Raef LaFrentz, and a possible draft pick.

Do the Bucks want to make the playoffs this year?

Mase37
02-13-2009, 09:45 PM
they will over the bulls. Easily.....

znick21
02-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Yeah conley didnt pan out on all the hype even though i didnt even see it at ohio state. I just saw oden get the ball from him. Sessions is going to stay.

yeah i'm a big osu fan and i watched a lot of their games and i was never really impressed with conley. he just had an amazing tournament that was it. i always thought #4 overall was a pretty big stretch for him.

KB24PG16
02-14-2009, 04:18 AM
the bucks will do nothing