PDA

View Full Version : Bulls' Soap Opera Season

oldenpolynice
02-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Chicago is quickly passing Charlotte as the most chaotic franchise in the league.

Does Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf like drama? Or does it just tag along with him because he’s rich?

Either way, the Bulls have been one of the most dramatic franchises in the NBA this season.

Further evidence of that came on Friday morning, as reports leaked that general manager John Paxson has decided to leave the team. Peter Vescey of the New York Post was the first to release the story, citing “two people in the know” as his source. He was quickly rebuffed by Reinsdorf, who said bluntly, “Peter Vescey is not a credible enough source to comment on.”

http://davissportsdeli.com/wordpress/2009/02/13/the-soap-opera-in-chicago/

Kyben36
02-14-2009, 01:15 AM
Bulls need it. Paxson sucks. VDN Sucks. Reinsdorf sucks. Everyone but rose isnt anything special and are tradeable. At least the Bobcats have a coach and a few players worth a ****.

lakerboy
02-14-2009, 03:17 AM
Paxson sucks. He should just leave!

I've been cheering for the Bulls to do well for a long time. They have the right pieces,.. they just need a couple of trades!

Draco
02-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Ok.. so you've admitted to having Bill Walton edit your blog entries. Do you also bounce ideas off Peter Vecsey?

dgreat5000
02-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Pax sucks...VDN was a horrible move, and Reinsdorf is a horrible owner, but it can only get better :]

oldenpolynice
02-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Ok.. so you've admitted to having Bill Walton edit your blog entries. Do you also bounce ideas off Peter Vecsey?

Huh? I'm not making up reports here or anything. Everything I include in the article has already been released by credible sources.

BTW, congrats to D-Rose on the Skills Challenge win. That guy is incredible.