PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe it......

JNore151
02-12-2009, 03:01 PM
this whole season every game we playd i felt so confedent goin in....even if we were losing i felt like we would win anyways....and we did.......now im starting to feel like past seasons where we were just average.......we really need to trade for a tj ford or somebody like dat that who can come in and make an automatic diffrence.....give up a 1st rd ...fukkkk it man we're gonna have a low pick anyways ......dont let this special season go to waste ..... straight up and down...we wont win without nelson............and i think hedo isnt consistant enough to run the team every night.....

macc
02-12-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm starting to agree with you here. I think our team is solid enough to where I'm not hitting the panic button yet but I know how big Nelson was for our team. the ball goes through his hands on every play. I'm just hoping MP can pick up the scoring slack which I believe he is capable of doing.

MagicBucsSox
02-12-2009, 03:57 PM
man we needed ben gordon BUT our gm is a penny tight bastard and brought in lue, hope fully now its confirm nelson is getting surgery he'll make and addition move.

tj is another let down defensively same as nelson was, no thanks

macc
02-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Ya but how did you expect us to get a guy like Gordan? We have like what 3 million exception. Thats not gonna do it. What would you have been willing to trade to get him? Lewis? Turk? All he would have done is ruin the chemistry we have as a pass first, take open shots team.

MAC10TIZZY
02-12-2009, 05:53 PM
man we needed ben gordon BUT our gm is a penny tight bastard and brought in lue, hope fully now its confirm nelson is getting surgery he'll make and addition move.

tj is another let down defensively same as nelson was, no thanks

dude , ok now im really starting to wonder if you are even a magic fan?

MagicBucsSox
02-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Ya but how did you expect us to get a guy like Gordan? We have like what 3 million exception. Thats not gonna do it. What would you have been willing to trade to get him? Lewis? Turk? All he would have done is ruin the chemistry we have as a pass first, take open shots team.

bro he's same same player as nelson, in case you aint notice nelson isnt a pass first pg, gordan even avg same assist as him and he's a gun and he's coming off the bench, i was talking about we shouldve gotten gordon over lue, and yes trade turk he wants a new deal and at 10 per otis aint paying him he gon opt out this year and walk mark my words then what? ruin the chemistry he'd do same nelson does which is shoot open 3s

rapjuicer06
02-12-2009, 11:26 PM
nelson has been a leader for us in the games and is the main reason this team runs...

MagicBucsSox
02-13-2009, 08:19 AM
nelson has been a leader for us in the games and is the main reason this team runs...

our insane dude isnt even that good, and no leader in the history of the game was a complete let down on defense.

rapjuicer06
02-13-2009, 09:21 AM
well we have one of the best records in the nba with him starting so i think theres something more there then what you see

MagicBucsSox
02-13-2009, 12:36 PM
yea its named DWIGHT F**kiNG HOWARD

rapjuicer06
02-13-2009, 01:55 PM
20 points a game isn't the whole team

MagicBucsSox
02-13-2009, 04:24 PM
no but 20 pts 15 reb and 4 block is

rapjuicer06
02-13-2009, 05:18 PM
ok and throw nelsons numbers in there feeding the ball to howard and other players too is a big reason why we were winning games

MAC10TIZZY
02-13-2009, 05:43 PM
no but 20 pts 15 reb and 4 block is

this guy really turned out to be a HATER,for real.........yes dwight is our superstar, but jameer is an allstar, what he lacks in defense he makes up for it on offense...turk is not very good either in one on one coverage, but when we play team defense and help defense we have the third best d' in the league.......T.E.A.M.......and thats what makes up the orlando magic

MagicBucsSox
02-13-2009, 06:58 PM
lol im a hater? im speaking facts bro, stop talking of nelson feed the ball like he avg 11 ast, no he avg 4 assist with dwight howard on his team and all our shooters, you put a true pg on our team and they'd put up nash #s. which goes back to my orignal comment, nelson aint a true pg,he's not a leader he's a shoot first pg and ben gordon's better. like i dont see none of your arguments that he's not better than nelson

a hater? son please i been a magic fan 18 years now so watch your mouth

MAC10TIZZY
02-14-2009, 12:08 AM
lol im a hater? im speaking facts bro, stop talking of nelson feed the ball like he avg 11 ast, no he avg 4 assist with dwight howard on his team and all our shooters, you put a true pg on our team and they'd put up nash #s. which goes back to my orignal comment, nelson aint a true pg,he's not a leader he's a shoot first pg and ben gordon's better. like i dont see none of your arguments that he's not better than nelson

a hater? son please i been a magic fan 18 years now so watch your mouth

hey hater!!!!!!!! the facts are that not one point guard in the league averages 11 ast a game so what was your point? and if you say you speak that facts, he doesn't average 4 assists a game, he was averaging about six and not only does he dish he is also 6th amongst all pg's in the league in scoring(true facts) and the fact that you say he is not a leader, if jameer is not our leader(which any true magic fan knows he is, cause without him we are slipping, and slipping fast) than who is? dwight? nope he is superstar but he is not the commander and cheif of our team(just statin' facts here) and to contradict yourself you call jameer out on his assist , when IN FACT , your boy gordon average 3 assists per game and is the leader of the twentieth ranked team in the league vs. our fourth best record........my point is once again proven so thank you for being a fan for ALMOST as long as me , 20 amazing years and counting....GO MAGIC

MagicBucsSox
02-14-2009, 12:35 PM
ok statboy good job goggling fact remains he's not our leader get off his jock because he made allstar, when we were just as good last year when he wasnt as good and turk was deserving of allstar

and gordon is still better than him, ok he avg 5 assist if ford,dwill or any other good pg was on our team theyd avg alot more than 5 assist
and paul and nash avg 11 ast statboy surprised you didnt get that, and dwill right there with 10.5 WITH A TERRIBLE TEAM UNLIKE NELSON.

rapjuicer06
02-14-2009, 02:23 PM
nelson is a scorer! wtf is wrong with you? dude our team wouldn't be the same with out him. lay off his nuts

MagicBucsSox
02-14-2009, 03:54 PM
nelson is a scorer! wtf is wrong with you? dude our team wouldn't be the same with out him. lay off his nuts

thats what i been saying ya weirdo so wtf is wrong with you?, but what you mean we wouldnt be same w/o him? you saying we couldnt get no one else on the magic and we'd be as good?

nunya900
02-14-2009, 05:17 PM
ok statboy good job goggling fact remains he's not our leader get off his jock because he made allstar, when we were just as good last year when he wasnt as good and turk was deserving of allstar

and gordon is still better than him, ok he avg 5 assist if ford,dwill or any other good pg was on our team theyd avg alot more than 5 assist
and paul and nash avg 11 ast statboy surprised you didnt get that, and dwill right there with 10.5 WITH A TERRIBLE TEAM UNLIKE NELSON.

You're an idiot. Half the reason Jameer doesn't have higher assists is the system he plays in. He would have 8 or 9 a game in a D'Antoni style system. When you're offense flows through a big man, your assists end up getting deflated. Second Jameer creates and shoots over 50 percent from the field, all while running the offense.

Ben Gordon hasn't lead anything but whining, never mind the fact he's a 2 guard. Nelson is unquestionably a leader on the team, and the heart of the team. Dwight is a beast and we will be good without Jameer, but no chance at the championship. Jameer has developed into one of the better point gaurds in the league and his loss is devastating. I do think we need to make a trade for a point guard.

And no I don't think any of the point guards you mentioned would average 10 assists on this team. It's not how the offense is built. If we do make a deal, it should be for Raymond Felton or Andre Miller. I don't think that will happen because the asking price would be to high. And I don't think either of them would like being the back up next year.

The only trade that I've heard recently I liked was the Tony Battie, Brian Cook and Foyle to Golden State in exchange for Andres Biedrins, Marcus Williams (PG) and Anthony Randolph.

Get off Ben Gordon's jock because we have way too many 2 guards and don't need another.

This thread is useless because you don't know anything about basketball.

MagicBucsSox
02-14-2009, 10:21 PM
its obvious this is full of nelson homer's ,its proven when its said dwill paul and nash wou;dnt avg 10 assist on this team, lol im done nelson isnt even a top5 pg,top 10 for that matter

JNore151
02-15-2009, 04:05 PM
yo son if u hatin on jameer, u on sum other shttttt, but i guess theres always ppl out there like you...who aint never satisfied...i agree dat jameer isnt top 5 but top 10 come on kid...name 10 better ...back up that talk

skyhibballpj87
02-15-2009, 08:51 PM
its obvious this is full of nelson homer's ,its proven when its said dwill paul and nash wou;dnt avg 10 assist on this team, lol im done nelson isnt even a top5 pg,top 10 for that matter

ok look i get where your coming from really i do. nelson is no nash hes no dwill and certainly not no chris paul. saying we should get ben gordon in replace of him i dont agree with. ben gordon is a sg hes inconsitent he will put up forty one night and 10 the next at least nelson has the ability to drive to the whole and create his own shot. One thing gordon kind of lacks and unless you count dribbling down court and chucking up a 3. and hes not a good defender either and i know jameer isnt the best defender either but id rather have him then ben.and plus im not willing to give up turk for this guy either. Turk is all around player someone we need.

I agree tyrone lue probably wasnt the best option but it will work for when jameer returns next season. We still have a really good team enough to go deep within the playoffs.

jameer does much more for the magic then you think hes improved so much this season because he knew how much was on his shoulders. he hit big shots for us in many games. scoring big numbers in the 4th aganist lakers, spurs, portland. and other games where howard or our other stars were struggling Jameer may slip up a game or 2 but hes been consistent throughtout the season. and as long as he comes back from the surgery healthy he will keep improving his game. Hes a solid shooter and his passing skills have gotten better. and defense he does what he can at 5"11

i agree hes not a top 5 guard but i think you can make a good argument for top 10. and actually he is kind of our leader and thats coming from howard. Jameer gathers the team together in the offseason. he makes the big 4th quarter shots. He steps up to any challenge with no fear, no hesitation kind of sounds like a leader to me. Dont get it twisted i dont think jameer is a elite pg just yet but he works harder then anyone on our team besides maybe dwight. and now that hes injured we are loosing games we probably would not have lost before if we had nelson.

MagicBucsSox
02-16-2009, 11:51 AM
yo son if u hatin on jameer, u on sum other shttttt, but i guess theres always ppl out there like you...who aint never satisfied...i agree dat jameer isnt top 5 but top 10 come on kid...name 10 better ...back up that talk
ok here you go in no order
b diddy
calderon
nash
rose
harris
paul
dwill
chauncey
parker
a.miller
kidd
ford
and i could easily put arenas but he aint playing so i wont go there
so there you gothats 12 and you can argue rondo and suckey because he always trashs nelson. see yall got me wrong i am a magic fan i just dont think he is the leader of the team when he's a defensive liability. i like him but you put any other pg on our team they're numbers better his.

MagicBucsSox
02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
ok look i get where your coming from really i do. nelson is no nash hes no dwill and certainly not no chris paul. saying we should get ben gordon in replace of him i dont agree with. ben gordon is a sg hes inconsitent he will put up forty one night and 10 the next at least nelson has the ability to drive to the whole and create his own shot. One thing gordon kind of lacks and unless you count dribbling down court and chucking up a 3. and hes not a good defender either and i know jameer isnt the best defender either but id rather have him then ben.and plus im not willing to give up turk for this guy either. Turk is all around player someone we need.

I agree tyrone lue probably wasnt the best option but it will work for when jameer returns next season. We still have a really good team enough to go deep within the playoffs.

jameer does much more for the magic then you think hes improved so much this season because he knew how much was on his shoulders. he hit big shots for us in many games. scoring big numbers in the 4th aganist lakers, spurs, portland. and other games where howard or our other stars were struggling Jameer may slip up a game or 2 but hes been consistent throughtout the season. and as long as he comes back from the surgery healthy he will keep improving his game. Hes a solid shooter and his passing skills have gotten better. and defense he does what he can at 5"11

i agree hes not a top 5 guard but i think you can make a good argument for top 10. and actually he is kind of our leader and thats coming from howard. Jameer gathers the team together in the offseason. he makes the big 4th quarter shots. He steps up to any challenge with no fear, no hesitation kind of sounds like a leader to me. Dont get it twisted i dont think jameer is a elite pg just yet but he works harder then anyone on our team besides maybe dwight. and now that hes injured we are loosing games we probably would not have lost before if we had nelson.

i said give up turk because financial reasons, he wants money otis said he wont pay him and he has an ETO this summer, so you now nelson out you get gordon who make only what 6mil and his a FA this summerwho can play the 1 or 2. he's a 1 but he's a shoot first scorer and nelson he's just extremely better.

JNore151
02-16-2009, 01:36 PM
ok here you go in no order
b diddy
calderon
nash
rose
harris
paul
dwill
chauncey
parker
a.miller
kidd
ford
and i could easily put arenas but he aint playing so i wont go there
so there you gothats 12 and you can argue rondo and suckey because he always trashs nelson. see yall got me wrong i am a magic fan i just dont think he is the leader of the team when he's a defensive liability. i like him but you put any other pg on our team they're numbers better his.

kidd isnt better THIS season...jose is a better pure pg but dats not wat our team needs....a.miller? nah man....rose? come on man maybe in 2-3 yrs but not THIS season...b diddy? who is dat? i hope it aint mike bibby cuz if it is u on sum otha shttt.....ford is a better scorer yes but he cant lead a team as well as nelson.....

rapjuicer06
02-16-2009, 01:51 PM
what a hater....he does good and people still show no respect

MagicBucsSox
02-16-2009, 02:33 PM
kidd isnt better THIS season...jose is a better pure pg but dats not wat our team needs....a.miller? nah man....rose? come on man maybe in 2-3 yrs but not THIS season...b diddy? who is dat? i hope it aint mike bibby cuz if it is u on sum otha shttt.....ford is a better scorer yes but he cant lead a team as well as nelson.....

b diddy is baron davis nickname,ford dont lead? he avg 9assit on the damn pacers,a miller is the definition of a point guard and got D, like i know your nelson fans but be real with yourself,

MagicBucsSox
02-16-2009, 02:34 PM
what a hater....he does good and people still show no respect

exactly he's been good one year and yall treat him as if he's elite

MAC10TIZZY
02-16-2009, 02:57 PM
b diddy is baron davis nickname,ford dont lead? he avg 9assit on the damn pacers,a miller is the definition of a point guard and got D, like i know your nelson fans but be real with yourself,

are you f'n serious, baron davis, what has he done since beating dallas in the playoffs several years ago? and do you not look up what you write before you write it, TJ FORD averages 5.2(that is less then jameer) and the leagues third best offensive scoring teams......and they are in last place.....you have officially reserved a spot in my book as in idiot, and someone we dont want as a magic fan.....PEACE...+

MagicBucsSox
02-16-2009, 03:54 PM
ok i was wrong of tj you got that but if davis isnt better than nelson to you than your an idiot

JNore151
02-16-2009, 04:40 PM
ok i was wrong of tj you got that but if davis isnt better than nelson to you than your an idiot

iight i agree davis is better

JNore151
02-16-2009, 04:43 PM
are you f'n serious, baron davis, what has he done since beating dallas in the playoffs several years ago? and do you not look up what you write before you write it, TJ FORD averages 5.2(that is less then jameer) and the leagues third best offensive scoring teams......and they are in last place.....you have officially reserved a spot in my book as in idiot, and someone we dont want as a magic fan.....PEACE...+

wow! damn son u officaly are talkin out ya azzzzzz.......

MAC10TIZZY
02-16-2009, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=JNore151;8391309]wow! damn son u officaly are talkin out ya azzzzz

how?

JNore151
02-16-2009, 06:37 PM
nah dogg not u ... i was refering to bucssox aka biggest hater in this joint yo......

MAC10TIZZY
02-16-2009, 10:20 PM
ha ok, i was like damn, i didn't want to lose two magic fans...lol
we need fan support now more than ever....i do feel we need to do something but i just dont know what, ya know?

*Superman*
02-17-2009, 12:15 AM
Alright calling him a hater is a little overboard. None of us personally know the guy. I just think we don't agree with his opinions.

Nelson was finally showing he was capable of doing this season. Too bad the injury came to him...As for getting Ben Gordon, makes no sense to me. MagicBucsSox, i dont know what you see in him.

And you say that Turk will leave us this season, Wasn't it Gordon who wanted 13-16Mill a season. Thats why him and the Bulls only agreeded on a 1 years 6mill.

JNore151
02-17-2009, 01:16 PM
yea man..im still hopin we can get jameer back this season....if not im afraid this season is gonna go to waste unless we make a move.....id hate to let turk go but if nelson is out for the season i dont see the point in keeping him, espicaly if otis doesnt plan on paying him ...... i say we trade him for david lee and nate robinson..... like maybe turk, 1st, reddick , cook ....cook and turk have exp. contracts (if turk opts out) they need picks and reddick would b a good fit in dantonis system......but im dreamin no way otis makes this happen....

MAC10TIZZY
02-17-2009, 01:35 PM
yea man..im still hopin we can get jameer back this season....if not im afraid this season is gonna go to waste unless we make a move.....id hate to let turk go but if nelson is out for the season i dont see the point in keeping him, espicaly if otis doesnt plan on paying him ...... i say we trade him for david lee and nate robinson..... like maybe turk, 1st, reddick , cook ....cook and turk have exp. contracts (if turk opts out) they need picks and reddick would b a good fit in dantonis system......but im dreamin no way otis makes this happen....

dude i would totally do that.......perfect fit........think about it
nate
lee/pietrus
lewis
d.lee
d12(where the players dwell)