PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Gill!

thornga2
02-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Dude, I love this guy. He is so quick, has a good head on his shoulders, can shoot, pass, and defend. He is a fine backup for Sessions. I think they should sign him for the rest of the season, then deal Ridnour to clear up the space the need to resign Sessions and Villanueva.

Brew Crew
02-12-2009, 10:29 AM
They won't trade Ridnour. If he had been starting for this team all along, they obviously like him. Anyways, when he comes back, Sessions will start at SG and Ridnour will be at PG.

Bucks_Packers
02-12-2009, 11:05 AM
I really like eddie gill too, but we have only seen 2 games out of him. The rest of the team played well too which made him look better. We cant get all stir crazy about him and trade a consistent pg (ridnour) for someone we saw play 2 games. With this being said... he was ballin' last night!!!!

thornga2
02-12-2009, 02:38 PM
I know they wouldn't love the idea of trading Ridnour, but if it is what needs to happen to clear up some contract, then they should do it.

brisk002
02-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Ridnour has a broken thumb... He won't be traded

Brew Crew
02-13-2009, 02:21 AM
I know they wouldn't love the idea of trading Ridnour, but if it is what needs to happen to clear up some contract, then they should do it.

Yeah but I think there are a few more guys ahead of Ridnour that are on Hammond's get-rid-of-for-cap-space list.

jay87shot
02-13-2009, 01:48 PM
I like how he's played his not a long term solution but he is a good player to have.

thornga2
02-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Yeah but I think there are a few more guys ahead of Ridnour that are on Hammond's get-rid-of-for-cap-space list.

Who? Gadzuric? He's untradable. Redd? He has a huge contract and a season ending injury. Good luck trading that.

Jefferson and Ridnour are the only options, and Ridnour's contract will be much easier to move. It's half the price, and it will expire in time for the 2010 free agency, unlike Jefferson's.

wissportsfan
02-15-2009, 01:57 AM
I haven't seen him play at all but he seems like a high energy, hustle type of player.

Bucks_Packers
02-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Keep in mind he isnt a young player. He is playing out of his mind for us right now but he is 30+ and cant keep it up forever

Brew Crew
02-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Who? Gadzuric? He's untradable. Redd? He has a huge contract and a season ending injury. Good luck trading that.

Jefferson and Ridnour are the only options, and Ridnour's contract will be much easier to move. It's half the price, and it will expire in time for the 2010 free agency, unlike Jefferson's.

Why is there any reason to trade Ridnour? There is none. As long as Redd is out at PG (THE WHOLE SEASON)..We need a SG and that's where Ramon Sessions will be. Ridnour is our PG and when he comes back from his injury he will be our PG.