PDA

View Full Version : IS the chris bosh era in toronto over?

cb4#1fan
02-11-2009, 08:21 PM
There alot of rumors about chris bosh now.Alot of big trades are appearing.And some big names have been traded and most nba super stars are in trade rumors.will the cb4 era end?

rapswin98
02-11-2009, 08:24 PM
not now maybe later

T.O.Fan:)
02-11-2009, 08:29 PM
still a raptor isn't he ?

*Superman*
02-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Hes out when his contract is over.

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 08:33 PM
CB4 to the Heat

:pray:

magikmc
02-11-2009, 08:34 PM
not until the off-season.

Gup
02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
not until the off-season.

x2

I seen something on tv last night, and BC has a couple trades in mind if they cant sign CB4 this coming off season. Lets face it, he's gone.

carruthers32
02-11-2009, 09:17 PM
id say give it to this time next year, if BC has a good offseason and finally adds some legit wing players than Bosh may resign, it all depends on next year.

bambam27
02-11-2009, 09:18 PM
i like cb4 but i wouldnt mind him getting traded or leaving raps..we need a tougher franchise player, and who doesnt get shaken up when his worst nightmare comes to his face (KG) just my 2 cents..kthnxbye

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-11-2009, 09:39 PM
ya, he's not resigning so ya...maybe not immediately but its over

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-11-2009, 10:28 PM
^i wasnt trying to troll, dont think it was, but this is a mod's world, i'm upset but w/e its all good so i apologize

Goon.Weezy
02-11-2009, 10:45 PM
CB4 to the Heat

:pray:

and wade & his pot sex parties to the raptors :D

_Sn1P3r_
02-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Nope. Not just yet but I hope he doesn't leave.

td0tsfinest
02-11-2009, 10:53 PM
All i Can say is, on the Fan590(a Toronto Radio Station), Bryan Colangelo said clearly he's hanging the phone up on any trade offers that include Chris Bosh

he might not have said it that way exactly but he said he doesn't want to hear any trades about CB4.

MJ-BULLS
02-11-2009, 10:53 PM
hes leaving when his contract ends, hope he comes to chicago :pray:

lorenz00
02-11-2009, 10:55 PM
i am a big toronto raptors fan.. and i want to see chris bosh out of here (even i have his cb4 signature shoes) he's not worth paying max contract quick reason is hes not clutch and most of the superstars are clutch and 1 more thing he cant really guard? i would prefer to build around calderon? if his d improves

shortlunatic
02-11-2009, 10:58 PM
i highly doubt hes traded before the off season at least. I dont kno any team that can offer what it takes to get bosh at this point in time. Hes not a problem for toronto...yet

YankeeFan89
02-11-2009, 10:58 PM
I want him to leave....makes the nba more interesting!

jmichael7753
02-11-2009, 11:10 PM
the suns are looking to trade amare stoudmire so why not bosh for stoudmire straight up?

shortlunatic
02-12-2009, 12:00 AM
the suns are looking to trade amare stoudmire so why not bosh for stoudmire straight up?

How does that help the raptors?? If they cant win with bosh, how r they gonna win with Amare??

Drtino
02-12-2009, 02:23 AM

Actually it wouldn't be a bad deal...Amare wants out, but I am not sure about Bosh wanting to leave. I guess it will be a chance to play for a contending team now.

Both of them bring a lot to the table and with other trades and acquisitions both teams can make their franchise productive.

But in this case, the only problem I see will be regarding the Pheonix Suns only wanting expiring contracts and young talented players.

NOLES
02-12-2009, 02:38 AM
I have been a Raptors fan since day one.Bosh is over hyped.He plays pretty well sometimes but he is not consistent.I say, trade him or keep him..it doesn't matter.There are going to be so many players available in 2010 that we can sign 1 or 2 guys for the price of one.Bargani is starting to really emerge as us REAL fans knew he would.He had way to much upside.Anyways, AB can take his spot, we need more depth.We need a SF , we need a Center, We Need a SG.If somehow Colangelo get's blown away by a deal TAKE IT.But, i wouldn't give him away.Some people would remember the VC situation,everything knew we basically had to trade him,along with TJ Ford.I think there's some team's who would offer a lot for Bosh.(Golden State comes to mind)

Anyways, up until a few months ago I wouldn't of agreed to this.

^ PS to the guy above me.Just because the Suns are above .500, they are not a contending team.There a sinking ship who wanna deal off a lot of there big contract guys.They have no chance of winning or going anywhere,but they are better than T.O right now.

GLobo
02-12-2009, 02:46 AM
let's hope so and lets let the Chris Bosh era begin in Golden State!!!

Drtino
02-12-2009, 03:03 AM
The thing is Noles while the Suns want to get rid of his big contracts, they will still be a contending team(second to fourth place on their conference)... they are trying to trade one of his big players(Shaq or Amare) for talented young players with the minimum residue of financial burden.... if they'd made the right choices by now they would've had Andre Iguodala(rising star) instead of trading the draft pick for money... and the list doesn't stop there though.

The lack of achievement after the two consecutive MVP years for Nash was the failure on making good decisions at picking their draft players and keeping them.

codes238
02-12-2009, 06:12 AM

because stoudemire wouldnt resign with us either and he's even softer on defense than bosh and a worse rebounder as well... i only trade bosh for a swingman/bigman young combo such as maybe oj mayo/marc gasol or kevin martin/thompson otherwise we'll hold on to him and take our chances... but yea bosh is very overrated, he's not a top 5 power forward in the league right now....

Master Mind
02-12-2009, 06:28 AM
I smell a Shawn Marion + Michael Beasley for Chris Bosh deal

shortlunatic
02-12-2009, 06:44 AM
i still dnt see how it would make any sense for the raptors...if they cnt win with bosh, how are they going to win with amare.

that marion and beasly trade wont happen because they wont trade bosh til at least the off season

fishfan79
02-12-2009, 08:15 AM
I think Bosh ends up in miami with beasly and wade there in the future. Most likely a FA, but never know if traded bosh would command something like Beasly or Rose etc etc.

That said I think it is unlikely he is moved this year. I feel bad for toronto fans they are like the marlins of the nba always trade their best players when they really are getting towards their prime :(

king4day
02-12-2009, 09:51 AM
I have been a Raptors fan since day one.Bosh is over hyped.He plays pretty well sometimes but he is not consistent.I say, trade him or keep him..it doesn't matter.There are going to be so many players available in 2010 that we can sign 1 or 2 guys for the price of one.Bargani is starting to really emerge as us REAL fans knew he would.He had way to much upside.Anyways, AB can take his spot, we need more depth.We need a SF , we need a Center, We Need a SG.If somehow Colangelo get's blown away by a deal TAKE IT.But, i wouldn't give him away.Some people would remember the VC situation,everything knew we basically had to trade him,along with TJ Ford.I think there's some team's who would offer a lot for Bosh.(Golden State comes to mind)

Anyways, up until a few months ago I wouldn't of agreed to this.

^ PS to the guy above me.Just because the Suns are above .500, they are not a contending team.There a sinking ship who wanna deal off a lot of there big contract guys.They have no chance of winning or going anywhere,but they are better than T.O right now.

Then your argument means every team but the Lakers and Spurs in the West and Cavs, Celtics, and Magic in the East aren't contenders.
Just because the Suns aren't playing well, they're still in the playoff hunt. That's called contending.

LanceUpperCut
02-12-2009, 10:44 AM
I want him to leave....makes the nba more interesting!

How so.Just cause dumb americans like you think Bosh going to NY and crashing and burning like everyone else, would be good for the NBA.Get your fact straight TO has everything ,2 million plus fans in Toronto not to mention a whole freaken country on it's side they have great attentance and great TV rating's.Ya it's been a ****** year but not hard to fix.

JJ81
02-12-2009, 03:22 PM
still a raptor isn't he ?

:)