PDA

View Full Version : Is Wade Being Left Out

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 07:57 PM
I mean was watching eson 2 coast to coast and they were talking about kobe and lebron i mean i pray everday when he makes the playoffs he will prove everyone wrong.

Pls touch wade now for who he is and deserves to prove everyone wrong

Lakers4ItAll
02-11-2009, 07:59 PM
what the hell are you trying to say?

lakers4sho
02-11-2009, 07:59 PM
yugioh :laugh2:

Anyways, I don't think it's a knock on D-Wade if they don't make the playoffs :shrug:

droalex
02-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Learn how to type.

wwwhat
02-11-2009, 08:00 PM
If I understand what you mean, then...

Wade isn't getting recognition like Lebron/Kobe because the Heat aren't a top team in the NBA. Should they become one in the future, he'll get all the praise in the world for what he does (he gets a lot now, anyway)

Cubs Win
02-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Please touch Wade? WTF?

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 08:03 PM
If I understand what you mean, then...

Wade isn't getting recognition like Lebron/Kobe because the Heat aren't a top team in the NBA. Should they become one in the future, he'll get all the praise in the world for what he does (he gets a lot now, anyway)

look babe i mean like u know it used to be kobe vs lebron vs wade and now its like hes being left out the picture because of the performance wade and lebron put on in new york and its kind of weird that the person that doesnt he scheduel put kobe vs knicks and then lebron the following night

lakers4sho
02-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Please touch Wade? WTF?

:laugh:

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 08:05 PM
look babe i mean like u know it used to be kobe vs lebron vs wade and now its like hes being left out the picture because of the performance wade and lebron put on in new york and its kind of weird that the person that doesnt he scheduel put kobe vs knicks and then lebron the following night

:laugh2:

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:07 PM

I mean was watching eson 2 coast to coast and they were talking about kobe and lebron i mean i pray everday when he makes the playoffs he will prove everyone wrong.

What the ****?

Cubs Win
02-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Do you think this Yugioh character is involved wth Wade's pot sex parties in that other thread? With this "look babe" and "Pls touch Wade now" I think that may be whats going on here.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-11-2009, 08:10 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: This is the best thread ever!!! "Look babe" :laugh2:

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
What the ****?

Hey Arimin, you used to be one of my favorite posters, but YUGIOH just knocked you down a couple notches. This guy is now at the top of my list

jrice9
02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Look babe-lmfao

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Hey Arimin, you used to be one of my favorite posters, but YUGIOH just knocked you down a couple notches. This guy is now at the top of my list

still1ballin
02-11-2009, 08:17 PM
yugioh :laugh2:

Anyways, I don't think it's a knock on D-Wade if they don't make the playoffs :shrug:

i thought the same exact thing :laugh:

Testaverde16
02-11-2009, 08:21 PM
I don't think Wade is at the same level as Lebron and Kobe. I think as a part of the very good second tier (howard, paul, etc.). Lebron and Kobe are two of the best ever, that is how they will go down. Wade will go down as a great player, but he is not at the same level.

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 08:23 PM
I don't think Wade is at the same level as Lebron and Kobe. I think as a part of the very good second tier (howard, paul, etc.). Lebron and Kobe are two of the best ever, that is how they will go down. Wade will go down as a great player, but he is not at the same level.

u have to get it through ur head wade has a ring with freaking old shaq babe look wade is very humble and i love the guy for everything he has done for me

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:24 PM
u have to get it through ur head wade has a ring with freaking old shaq babe look wade is very humble and i love the guy for everything he has done for me

Nets fan 93
02-11-2009, 08:25 PM
:confused:

Whats the point of this thread?

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 08:26 PM
the point of this thread is wade should be in the argument for best player in the leauge wade is my man and he is loyal to all his teamates and friends because wade can be a christian any time he wants to be

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-11-2009, 08:26 PM

Please tell me your a girl. If not, its not cool to be calling other dudes "babe"....... babe

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:27 PM

Whats the point of this thread?

I guess its point is to call all of us "babes" and to proclaim his/her love for Dwyane Wade, the humble man who has done so much for Yugioh.

MiamiHeat

wow ..........

:pity:

DODGERS&LAKERS
the point of this thread is wade should be in the argument for best player in the leauge wade is my man and he is loyal to all his teamates and friends because wade can be a christian any time he wants to be

:laugh: Not with all the sex and pot parties.

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 08:29 PM
u guys dont know wat wade has done for me he gave me so much financail love i dont know who i am its just that everyone has there lovers like lebron and kobe

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:33 PM
u guys dont know wat wade has done for me he gave me so much financail love i dont know who i am its just that everyone has there lovers like lebron and kobe

Kobe is my favorite current basketball player, but I would never clarify him as my "lover."

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 08:33 PM

are you a girl?

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:34 PM
are you a girl?

She (or he) has talked about Wade being her (or his) financial lover and lover in general. Pot sex party friend?

Nets fan 93
02-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Wade? you mean D-whistle?
J/K

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 08:35 PM
are you a girl?

no not at all girls these days just are crazy but wade needs to stop with girls and talk to boys in a private home to tell them wat hes going through and how he needs their help for support

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
no not at all girls these days just are crazy but wade needs to stop with girls and talk to boys in a private home to tell them wat hes going through and how he needs their help for support

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Greatest. Thread. Of. All. Time.

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Wade? you mean D-whistle?
J/K

I realized only lame *** Nets fans use "D-Whistle" the most

oohh I see you go that way

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 08:42 PM

i dont swing both ways boy

jrice9
This officially makes the top threads of all time

jrice9
i dont swing both ways boy

he never said you did just implied that you swing his way

Nets fan 93
02-11-2009, 08:50 PM

I realized only lame *** Heat fans, wouldn't see the white jk...:pity:

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 08:52 PM
I realized only lame *** Heat fans, wouldn't see the white jk...:pity:

yeah that was a funny joke

:rolleyes:

ItsTheLastAce
02-11-2009, 08:52 PM

Testaverde16
02-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Who the **** is this guy? What the hell is this thread?

Yugioh, you remind me of Gary Busey a little bit.... just kinda rambling about stuff that no one gets.

FaceDown91
02-11-2009, 08:53 PM
MUAHAHAHA. this thread is the best lol.

Nets fan 93
02-11-2009, 08:55 PM
yeah that was a funny joke

:rolleyes:
It wasnt a joke

;)

ItsTheLastAce
02-11-2009, 08:57 PM
i nominate this for best thread of the year

NJrockPD
02-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Yugioh is Mikey Avalon on ecstasy, sincerely trying to articulate his fandom for Dwayne Wade but getting distracted and then sentually rubbing up against his computer monitor.

T.O.Fan:)
02-11-2009, 08:59 PM
wtf is this all about ?

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 09:00 PM
It wasnt a joke

;)

I see :cool:

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Here is the bottom lines if u dont love any superstar especially wade for wat he has done for ya then u dont love ur self

ratatat
02-11-2009, 09:23 PM

WTF?? why would we touch him

ratatat
02-11-2009, 09:24 PM

what the hell is wrong with you. hahah

i.got.the.nutz
02-11-2009, 09:28 PM
roflmao!!! best thread ever. and wade got all the praise in the world when he won back in 2006 and he will again, once he gets back to the finals.

theuuord
02-11-2009, 09:29 PM
outstanding.

kntresistheheat
02-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Is this a girl or a guy that started this thread:confused: Why is he/she keeps calling people babe!:eyebrow:

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-11-2009, 09:35 PM

you touch wade:laugh:

NYMetros
02-11-2009, 09:40 PM
He gets enough credit right now. Most Heat/Laker/Cav fans think that Wade/Bryant/James don't get enough credit nationally, but they do.

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 09:43 PM
He gets enough credit right now. Most Heat/Laker/Cav fans think that Wade/Bryant/James don't get enough credit nationally, but they do.

no not ture yes heat fans may think that cause we all support wade and do whatever it takes to meet him and give him a handshake dont play with me saying lakers fan and cav fans dont think there player dont get time dont ever bring that sweet talk here

i.got.the.nutz
02-11-2009, 09:46 PM
no not ture yes heat fans may think that cause we all support wade and do whatever it takes to meet him and give him a handshake dont play with me saying lakers fan and cav fans dont think there player dont get time dont ever bring that sweet talk here

wtf

ItsTheLastAce
02-11-2009, 09:46 PM
if the heat were one of the best teams in the nba, he would get just as much, if not more attention

Testaverde16
02-11-2009, 09:49 PM

Put together a real paragraph and people will stop laughing at you. Also, I do not go out of my way to shake anyone's hand, can't sell a handshake on ebay, or show people your handshake collection.

JAZZNC
02-11-2009, 09:50 PM
This is the weirdest thread/poster I've seen on PSD in the 3yrs I've been on the site. What a ****ing freak job!! You can go somewhere else and talk your man touching, boy helping, babe calling bull ****. Also, please for the love of God learn how to type.

WOW.......

kntresistheheat
02-11-2009, 09:53 PM
This thread is so funny:laugh::laugh::laugh:

da wood
02-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Yugioh is Mikey Avalon on ecstasy, sincerely trying to articulate his fandom for Dwayne Wade but getting distracted and then sentually rubbing up against his computer monitor.

yo thats the funniest thing i've heard since i started blogging on psd.:clap::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

jrodmesche
02-11-2009, 09:57 PM
i like were your coming from but you might wanna take it easy with the "look babe stuff" and the "touch" stuff

da wood
02-11-2009, 09:58 PM

oh so now we are stalking people.:speechless:

YUGIOH
02-11-2009, 09:59 PM
i like were your coming from but you might wanna take it easy with the "look babe stuff" and the "touch" stuff

thank you all i want is for people on psd to c where me and wade do for each other and wat we do for psd and give people the pleasure

da wood
02-11-2009, 10:00 PM
This is the weirdest thread/poster I've seen on PSD in the 3yrs I've been on the site. What a ****ing freak job!! You can go somewhere else and talk your man touching, boy helping, babe calling bull ****. Also, please for the love of God learn how to type.

WOW.......

you this has gots to be the funniest post ever man touching. wow

da wood
02-11-2009, 10:01 PM
thank you all i want is for people on psd to c where me and wade do for each other and wat we do for psd and give people the pleasure

what in the hell.

da wood
02-11-2009, 10:03 PM
would love to stay and see what developes in this thread but the lakers are about to play. i have to go and touch on kobe. lmao

lakers4sho
02-11-2009, 10:03 PM

Hoopsadvocate
02-11-2009, 10:05 PM
This dude is either 1. extremely ******** 2. a foreigner who has very little knowledge of the english language especially the use and meaning of the words babe, touch, and done for me. Or 3. Is just some douche trying to make fun of some wade fans by pretending to sound so ********?? I'm going with the 3rd one as i refuse to believe people this stupid exist in humanity. Thanks for the laughs though.................babe

theuuord
02-11-2009, 10:07 PM
this is definitely a baked-out Michael Beasley.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Here is the bottom lines if u dont love any superstar especially wade for wat he has done for ya then u dont love ur self

Words of wisdome from master Yugioh

tbron
02-11-2009, 10:10 PM

wade>kobe if he was was on the lakers they would be better.

fairandbalanced
02-11-2009, 10:11 PM

Your tread is probably the only good news about D Wade lately. I mean, he is my favorite player but it seems like his name comes up along with pot, std, sex, and Gabriel Union this days. If he's all about B Balling, trust me they will mention his name more. Doesn't help with a rookie team either, the guys gotta vent his frustrations on the Miami beach *******.

IRUAM #21
02-11-2009, 10:14 PM
this is definitely a baked-out Michael Beasley.

jrice9
02-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Is this wade after a pot sex party?

Deezy Dee 24
02-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Is this wade after a pot sex party?

hahahahahahahaha i think so.
this guy is weird as hell

koldjerky
02-11-2009, 10:42 PM
i dont really venture into the basketball forums but I'm so glad i did... :laugh:

Mckphins
02-11-2009, 10:44 PM
LOL wat the? This is the weirdest thread ive eva read. I still dont get wat yugioh is on about, and why the hell are u calling us babes?

lorenz00
02-11-2009, 10:52 PM
touch wADE? wtf u talking about? No homo man!

bogdanrom
02-11-2009, 10:54 PM
I've seen people in this forum express their liking of a player but you yugioh are my far the most obsessed man/girl/ whatever you are ever. Talking about touching Wade, and loving him, and giving you financial love, I don't even know what the **** that means. I don't even know what the thread is about anymore.

bogdanrom
02-11-2009, 10:55 PM

Uhmm no thanks.

DenButsu
02-11-2009, 10:56 PM

The MVP thread is stickied at the top of the NBA forum. And if you honestly don't think Wade hasn't been part of the conversation, then you haven't been listening to the conversation - his nuts have been ridden just as hard as LBJ's and Kobe's all season long.

/closed