PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions! Pacman to Pats

mistamyrick
02-11-2009, 06:47 PM
To fill a gap that we all know that the Patriots have right now, I think that there's no reason that they shouldn't add Pacman! Our secondary isn't terrible but we need help and a decent veteran to add to it. Why NOT Pacman? Look at Belichick's track record with troubled and outspoken players. RB Dillon was rough around the edges but when playing for Belichick he was a team player. WR Moss has his issues with the Vikings in the end and definitely had his problems with the Raiders, but once again under Belichick he is a team player and hasn't had any real problems.

Granted Pacman brings extra rations to the plate when it comes to drama but I don't think he really has many options right now. He just got cut from the Cowboys, who clearly don't care what their players say or do because they signed Pacman knowing what bags he packs with him and they still haven't cut T.O. yet.
After everything is said and done I think that Pacman could fill in a much needed spot on the roster and for a less than usual price.

Agree or disagree?

Super.
02-11-2009, 07:18 PM
NO PACMAN
jesus hes not even that good

poppa12645
02-11-2009, 07:19 PM
I don't know he seems to be beyond repair.

Crickr
02-11-2009, 07:40 PM
This is a post that doesn't need to be here. We have discused this many times in here and I will tell you that the majority of posters here feel the same NFW

The Intimidator
02-11-2009, 08:18 PM
I might take a chance on him...if he were actually good. Guys, he sucks. He isn't even a decent kick or punt returner anymore. So please, no more Pacman suggestions. This is like the third thread regarding Pacman Jones. Enough is enough is enough.

holywack17
02-11-2009, 09:54 PM
No thanks Adam Jones is a loose cannon......if we go after a corner i would like to see Asomugha if he becomes a free agent.

torrance
02-11-2009, 10:10 PM
I'd rather they took a chance with Bodden.

griff141
02-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Big Effing NO!!! Pacman has clearly shown that he doesn't have enough respect for anything or anyone in the game to keep himself out of trouble. Besides that he's not the player he was once thought to be. His coverage and ball skills are mediocre after being away from the game for more than a year. Like Torrance said, I'd rather take a chance on Leigh Bodden than Pacman.

bagwell368
02-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Please.... he's not even that good, a total distraction, why would we or anyone attempt to mess with this guy? TO - same thing.

jim51990
02-12-2009, 12:02 AM
he is a horrible corner
and not at wes or ellis level on returns
his fame never matched his play

Cainstv28
02-12-2009, 12:39 AM
no thanks. he isnt a dillon or moss type talent. so what im getting at is he isnt worth the risk. the upside isn't good enough

DaaBoTownSox
02-12-2009, 03:43 AM
To fill a gap that we all know that the Patriots have right now, I think that there's no reason that they shouldn't add Pacman! Our secondary isn't terrible but we need help and a decent veteran to add to it. Why NOT Pacman? Look at Belichick's track record with troubled and outspoken players. RB Dillon was rough around the edges but when playing for Belichick he was a team player. WR Moss has his issues with the Vikings in the end and definitely had his problems with the Raiders, but once again under Belichick he is a team player and hasn't had any real problems.

Granted Pacman brings extra rations to the plate when it comes to drama but I don't think he really has many options right now. He just got cut from the Cowboys, who clearly don't care what their players say or do because they signed Pacman knowing what bags he packs with him and they still haven't cut T.O. yet.
After everything is said and done I think that Pacman could fill in a much needed spot on the roster and for a less than usual price.

Agree or disagree?

Stupid idea.

jetsRsnitchaz
02-12-2009, 08:42 AM
give him one year and cheap money.

bagwell368
02-12-2009, 09:39 AM
give him one year and cheap money.

Yes, the Jets should do this.

bagwell368
02-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Close this stupid thread please

superius
02-12-2009, 11:34 PM
I'm all for adding talented guys, even if they have a troubled past...so long as they are actually going to be "good" and not cause trouble when they are here. However I don't just assume that BB can reform every troubled player in the league.

Also I just don't think that Pacman Jones is that good of a corner. He hasn't really played in a while now. Further the trouble that a guy like Moss was in isn't in the same ball park that Jones has been in. The guy was suspended from the league for an entire year for his antics and put on probation... Dallas even had a baby sitter for him and he ended up assaulting the babysitter. I mean...if you have a guy watched 24/7 and he still finds a way to get into trouble when his dream career is on the line....I'm just not sure BB can do anything with that.

Further, the thought of this guy hanging out with Mayo and rubbing off on him scares the hell out of me.

MossIsBoss
02-13-2009, 03:58 AM
Pacman sucks anyway

Super.
02-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Yes, the Jets should do this.

and watch him destroy them from the inside out! muhahahha

Patsfan56
02-13-2009, 04:05 PM
"Dear God Woody, you promised you'd stop after the rum and trail mix!"

Please, please can we move away from Pacman discussion? They guy does not deserve to be in the NFL, much less a Patriot. NFW.

GPMicro
02-13-2009, 06:06 PM
Although the Pats have a habit of making bad guys sing march to the team's beat, I'd still say no, absolutely not.

Crickr
02-13-2009, 09:27 PM
"Dear God Woody, you promised you'd stop after the rum and trail mix!"

Please, please can we move away from Pacman discussion? They guy does not deserve to be in the NFL, much less a Patriot. NFW.
Yes how about closing this thread and forget about the fool who had it all and proved he couldn't handle it enough is enough.

Sportfan
02-14-2009, 10:04 AM
nobody here wants pacman in a pats uni

ruckus16969
02-21-2009, 07:55 AM
I'd take him

ERLynx
02-21-2009, 09:41 AM
he isnt even good. next thread, thanks.

hynesy02
02-22-2009, 04:28 PM
how does gettin T.O. sound? Then lets bring in Chad Johnson... Then we can go get mike vick to play quarterback and pacman.. we can have the all ignorance team sounds great would be the worst move the pats could make if he cant even last with the cowboys you know hes a bad egg

bagwell368
02-22-2009, 05:42 PM
stupid idea, useless player with a ton of baggage - wish him on the Jets or Miami. He's never coming here. Close thread.

Str8Ka$hHomie
02-22-2009, 11:13 PM
he's not worth the trouble for what he'd actually contribute to the team...guys like moss and dillon made some mistakes in their pasts but learned from them and grew up. unfortunately, in the world we live in today, once you're labled a bad "seed" you can hardly ever shake that. it pacman's case, he doesnt seem to want to try to shake that lable because he continulously does one dumb after another and shows no remorse...im kinda dissapointedin myself for actually devoting a few minutes even talking about this idiot lol

MossIsBoss
02-23-2009, 03:14 AM
Pick up McAllister

The Intimidator
02-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Pick up McAllister

Why? Please tell me why you want McAlister here. He has played 14 games over the last two seasons, has terrible knees, and isn't close to an impact corner any more. Bringing in corners over the age of 30 just doesn't work anymore.

MilledgeGomez
02-23-2009, 02:06 PM
No way we take Pacman. Dillion was just a malcontent because he always lost with the Bengals once he got here and won he was fine. Moss only got in serious trouble once when he hit a cop while driving. After that he never got in serious trouble again. Pacman got in serious trouble while with the Titans then gets a second shot with the Cowboys and what does he do? He gets in more serious trouble for being at a night club AGAIN. Why would he not get in trouble if he comes here he's already proven twice that he does not value the life of being an NFL player and would rather get arrested for some stupid ****

kbjohnson26
02-23-2009, 02:21 PM
I havent heard his name mentioned by the Pats and for the most part the NE media, and I would expect it to stay that way. As of right now, I don;t see Pacman playing anywhere next year.

Crickr
02-23-2009, 08:13 PM
How about just closing this thread it is usless and a waste of time.