PDA

View Full Version : Wade Involved in Pot Sex Parties?

fhatmanz
02-11-2009, 02:58 AM
Please delete if already posted...

Link (http://deadspin.com/5150377/dwyane-wade-had-wild-marijuana-sex-parties-and-you-werent-invited)

The fun just never seems to end for Dwyane Wade. If it's not divorce proceedings or failed business ventures, it's an ex-business associate telling tales of drug-fueled sex parties at the NBA star's condo.

According to Jose Lambiet of the Palm Beach Post, former Wade business partner Richard Von Houtman said he witnessed Wade smoking pot, and that that he saw "remnants of sex parties" at a Miami Beach apartment used by Wade, who was married, and his entourage.

"The man isn't what people worldwide think he is," Von Houtman said Sunday in an extensive interview. "He and his friends are just a bunch of idiots. I mean, I'm in Chicago at a charity party in 2007, and weed is being passed around and Wade takes a hit. In front of everybody.

"I got sucked into doing business with him because he has a first-class media persona, the new Michael Jordan. He was that good guy, father-of-the-year, celebrity who had his head on his shoulder. I found out after a year he was not like that."

Von Houtman rented Wade a $1.7 million, two-story condo in the Spear Building on Miami Beach for $20,000 in 2007 and '08. He turned it over to Wade and his childhood friend Marcus Andrews to use as headquarters for their marketing company, Wade Global Enterprises. But, according to Van Houtman, it also became a headquarters for sexy time.

"They'd have these parties in there two or three times a week," Von Houtman said. "There were always dozens of people in there. Rappers, Dwyane and his entourage, women they'd pick up in clubs. They (Wade and Andrews) both made it clear to me how their goal in life is to have sex with as many women as possible."

It's worth noting that Wade's publicist says that Van Houten's claims are "fairy tales." Wasn't it just a short while ago that Wade was the ultimate super-religious, happily married straight arrow? When did evil Dwyane escape the Phantom Zone?

:badidea:

abe_froman
02-11-2009, 03:10 AM
good for him,i would love to go to pot sex parties

codes238
02-11-2009, 03:14 AM

same with me, who wouldnt!?

zambo4president
02-11-2009, 03:18 AM
All this says is that Wade gets ***** and and is living the dream.

shizzle09
02-11-2009, 03:19 AM

:laugh:

codes238
02-11-2009, 03:21 AM
you should check the source (probably the least credible thing on internet, worse than any tabloids) and the guy making the accusations Von Houtman (he looks like some sleazy mobster, google it)...
even if it is true so what? oh an NBA superstar has sex with a lot of girls and smokes weed in the offseason?!? NO WAY!!!

montazingmvp
02-11-2009, 03:26 AM
just like i said with michael phelps. who cares what these guys do in their private life. i mean c'mon is it an obligation of american's to be invasive of others lives or something?

theuuord
02-11-2009, 03:26 AM
oh an NBA superstar has sex with a lot of girls and smokes weed in the offseason?!? NO WAY!!!

lol, that's what I'm sayin...

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-11-2009, 03:29 AM
I'm just mad that I wasn't invited

abe_froman
02-11-2009, 03:31 AM
no seriously,was this suppose to be like some shocking expose or something??

he's a sports star,it would surprise me if he didnt go

STAT1
02-11-2009, 03:32 AM
i live in the san francisco bay area and a while back on the radio there was a lady caller that talked about a dwayne wade visit when the heat played the warriors. She said ricky davis did all the talking for wade and told her to go up to wades room. where they had sex with her while he was married and he kicked her out right after he was done.lol

codes238
02-11-2009, 03:34 AM
i live in the san francisco bay area and a while back on the radio there was a lady caller that talked about a dwayne wade visit when the heat played the warriors. She said ricky davis did all the talking for wade and told her to go up to wades room. where they had sex with her while he was married and he kicked her out right after he was done.lol

honestly ive always liked wade but now he has reached hero status...

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-11-2009, 03:38 AM
honestly ive always liked wade but now he has reached hero status...

I agree. I wonder if this guy thought everyone was going to be mad at Wade and look down upon him. He just might be my favorite non Laker now

you knowz it!
02-11-2009, 03:59 AM
Damn D wade is livin tha life! I luv it!haha:smoking:

theuuord
02-11-2009, 04:06 AM
Put it this way:

If I can't have wildly outrageous parties involving massive amounts of both casual sex and marijuana use,
then I don't want to be famous.

albertc86
02-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Put it this way:

If I can't have wildly outrageous parties involving massive amounts of both casual sex and marijuana use,

Amen. Isn't that the one of the perks of being famous, any way?

G-Funk
02-11-2009, 04:17 AM
I guess he's trying to break his Wilts record. Beat that Kobe and Lebron hahaha! You got 50 points I got 50 hoe's and a 20 sack!

codes238
02-11-2009, 05:20 AM
Put it this way:

amen to that sir, amen to that!

BrizzleBear
02-11-2009, 05:27 AM
Still can't believe weed is Illegal.

GoatMilk
02-11-2009, 05:30 AM
they all do it

thephoenixson28
02-11-2009, 05:39 AM
What about smoking while having sex. That's why dwayne wade liked phelps they are probably smoking buddys.

tymonic1
02-11-2009, 05:41 AM
mmmm pot sex parties mmmmm

kntresistheheat
02-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Hey AK47 has an agreement with his wife, that when he is traveling that he have sex with any girl on the road as long he is protected....Look it up its true! Wade is the man....let the guy live:smoking:

PhillyLuver
02-11-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm sure everyone does it.

Should tarnish his career pretty good though

kntresistheheat
02-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Oh yeah, thats right I knew it was something like that:p

He gets to have sex with one other girl once a year.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-11-2009, 11:35 AM
It should be a rule, once you officially become a multimillionaire, someone throws you a giant sex and pot party

kntresistheheat
02-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Why:confused:

I'm sure everyone does it.

Should tarnish his career pretty good though

Badluck33
02-11-2009, 11:38 AM
I have a 1st hand experience sharing vip at a boobie bar in Chicago with D-wade.

He "makes it rain" and his entourage are a bunch of idiots.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-11-2009, 11:39 AM
how much would you pay to get into one of these parties that D-Wade hosted?

BLooDShoT_GrK
02-11-2009, 11:39 AM

Sex and pot 2 of my favorite things. Go D-Wade for being a normal human man and doing what all of want 2.

PS if u read this send me an invite to one of those parties...lol

DirtyThirty
02-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Hahahahah doesn't surprise me, this is one of the funniest articles ive ever read because this guy actually tried to be serious. Best quotes...

"both made it clear to me how their goal in life is to have sex with as many women as possible."

"it also became a headquarters for sexy time."

All I wanna know is, ayo D Wade where the hell was my invite?!?!

Trouble87
02-11-2009, 11:45 AM
this guys just seems like jealous snitch

if it's true.. Dwayne Wade is a grown man if he wants to smoke a lil bud and get a lil p***** I can't knock him for it. He's young, rich, and healthy.... let him live

now D Wade if your reading this.... holla @ me with a invite to the next one :smoking:

Tony_Starks
02-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Sounds like D Wade was getting his swerve on! I'm not mad at him, do your thing bruh!

The guy that made this "expose" sounds like a class 1 Hater. I bet he wasn't saying anything when he was blazing it up and getting Wade's sloppy seconds.

jrodmesche
02-11-2009, 11:53 AM
lol delete this foolish artical right now

theuuord
02-11-2009, 11:59 AM
It should be a rule, once you officially become a multimillionaire, someone throws you a giant sex and pot party

Once you become a multimillionaire, just throw them yourself.

colinskik
02-11-2009, 11:59 AM
"But, according to Van Houtman, it also became a headquarters for sexy time."

Hahahaha, verrrry niiiiiice.

thedfactor
02-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Damn i want an invite

lakerboy
02-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Well he is black and has money. so this doesnt surprise me ;)

Best educated post so far!! AMEN.

JAZZNC
02-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Wow, I guess that's what it's come to that it's just cool for guys to do this. Dude, you're ****ing married and have children. It's NOT COOL. That is not how you act as a father and a husband, it's not. My perception of Wade has certainly changed. He's acting like he's a 20yr old college kid. It's no wonder all his businesses fail, ect. if this is how intelligent he is. You don't want your kids to be able to find an article on the internet about their dad having sex with all kinds of women while he was married to your mom. If you're single and have no kids it's almost understandable but damn man...act like a MAN and be a good father. I'm so sick of people in this country thinking it's no big deal to be a ****** parent.

WSU Tony
02-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Have you guys noticed his crazy eyes? To me he has always looked like a huge pot head but keep in mind this is all speculation on my part. He just has 'the look,' know what I mean?

np6526
02-11-2009, 12:22 PM
D-WADE IS MY HERO!

That's it I'm throwing a D-WADE-MICHAEL PHELPS-POT-SEX-STRIPPERS-PARTY...whos down :D

still1ballin
02-11-2009, 12:23 PM
meh

what54!?
02-11-2009, 12:26 PM
good job D-wade. this is nothing new. Professional athletes have been banging chicks and smoking since before most of us were born

np6526
02-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Have you guys noticed his crazy eyes? To me he has always looked like a huge pot head but keep in mind this is all speculation on my part. He just has 'the look,' know what I mean?

UM....have you EVER watched a post-quarter/ post-game interview with an NBA player?

Seventh King
02-11-2009, 12:28 PM

Bring him to Chi .. .Noah would love it.

IRUAM #21
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Wade be :smoking: dat herb

mrblisterdundee
02-11-2009, 12:36 PM
If he plays well, he plays well. Basketball players don't get paid to be role models. They get payed to be good basketball players, which Wade is. It's not like everybody gets down on Amare for smoking pot. Nobody bothered Magic for being a man-whore.

theuuord
02-11-2009, 12:36 PM
If he plays well, he plays well. Basketball players don't get paid to be role models. They get payed to be good basketball players, which Wade is. It's not like everybody gets down on Amare for smoking pot. Nobody bothered Magic for being a man-whore.

yup.

S.J.Basketball
02-11-2009, 12:39 PM
I wonder how much Wade is spending on STD medication?:speechless:

bedford1829
02-11-2009, 12:40 PM
In the immortal words of Nate Dogg:

"Heyyyyyyy,..........................Smoke weed everyday!"

S.J.Basketball
02-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Also...apparently everyone's dream here is to smoke weed and **** women. Wow.

MegaFauna
02-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Wade's only wrong here is cheating on his wife...they should be having their own pot and sex parties

S.J.Basketball
02-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Wade's only wrong here is cheating on his wife...they should be having their own pot and sex parties

Especially with his kids in the house. That's what Fathers of the year do!

what54!?
02-11-2009, 12:46 PM
he doesn't do it at his house...

S.J.Basketball
02-11-2009, 12:47 PM
he doesn't do it at his house...

It's called sarcasm....

chicagocubsfan
02-11-2009, 12:48 PM
"Headquaters for sexy time" LOL

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-11-2009, 12:57 PM
hey if michael phelps can do it and be forgiven i forgive you wade, smoke up lol

Tony_Starks
02-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Damn... partying, smoking mad weed, having all sorts of bad groupie chicks hangin out, kicking it with rappers, smashing Gabrielle Union...... and still droppin 30 on any given night.

D WADE IS MY MVP!!!!!!

MegaFauna
02-11-2009, 01:02 PM

yea you're right, Fathers of the year don't dream of touching pot, they just down a couple six packs and crash their cars

JJ81
02-11-2009, 01:04 PM

Someone who doesn't want STDs

elithu
02-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Wow, I guess that's what it's come to that it's just cool for guys to do this. Dude, you're ****ing married and have children. It's NOT COOL. That is not how you act as a father and a husband, it's not. My perception of Wade has certainly changed. He's acting like he's a 20yr old college kid. It's no wonder all his businesses fail, ect. if this is how intelligent he is. You don't want your kids to be able to find an article on the internet about their dad having sex with all kinds of women while he was married to your mom. If you're single and have no kids it's almost understandable but damn man...act like a MAN and be a good father. I'm so sick of people in this country thinking it's no big deal to be a ****** parent.

While you were so busy being MAN and FATHER of the year, DWade snuck into your house to bang your wife and daughters and blow bong rips in your dog's face.

And who said Amare blazes? I had no idea. No wonder he wants out of Phoenix, he wants to go someplace a bit more chill.

Big E
02-11-2009, 01:07 PM
that Van Houtman sounds like a jealous prick.
D Wade is tha shizz.
I don't even think this Van Houtman guy is credible.
He probally wasn't invited and started the hatin train on D Wade

rhymeratic
02-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Nothing wrong with what Wade is doing in his own personal time. Damn that dude is a hater.

fhatmanz
02-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Heres another link seems more legit....
What happen to Star Jones though...? :rolleyes:

Link (http://www.southtownstar.com/sports/1423899,021109sptwadepalmbeach.article)

IRUAM #21
02-11-2009, 01:28 PM
90 % of NBA players smoke weed.

jehovah joe
02-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Pot + Sex = a good life

:smoking:
:dance:

JAZZNC
02-11-2009, 01:37 PM
While you were so busy being MAN and FATHER of the year, DWade snuck into your house to bang your wife and daughters and blow bong rips in your dog's face.

And who said Amare blazes? I had no idea. No wonder he wants out of Phoenix, he wants to go someplace a bit more chill.

I don't have kids but if he tried to bang my wife either she or I'd shoot the ****er:D One of these days I'll be as cool as you are but until then I can only hope. What a dumbass:pity:

magichatnumber9
02-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Now I know that heaven and hell are just made up places. Because when I die I want to go to the eternal pot sex party.

prodigy
02-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Please delete if already posted...

Link (http://deadspin.com/5150377/dwyane-wade-had-wild-marijuana-sex-parties-and-you-werent-invited)

:badidea:

I just gained so much respect for wade.

FaceDown91
02-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't have kids but if he tried to bang my wife either she or I'd shoot the ****er:D One of these days I'll be as cool as you are but until then I can only hope. What a dumbass:pity:

if u shot and killed wade, the nba would personally hire an assiansin and have him cut every part of your body and stern would poor gasoline on u and light a match and burn u to death. lol

MagicBucsSox
02-11-2009, 02:04 PM

exactly, im tryna get an invite, maybe thats how he met hoops from flava of love,id hit that

Lions #81
02-11-2009, 02:19 PM
we should be happy for wade
sex parties?
i mean come on thats frikin awesome
i dont smoke
but wade is a lucky man

SDBearsFan
02-11-2009, 02:20 PM

:nod:

The Anomoly
02-11-2009, 02:36 PM
D-Wade is in my fab 5 now. hahaha

Tony_Starks
02-11-2009, 02:50 PM
There should really be a comma bewteen "pot" and "sex" in the thread title. I actually thought Wade was having sex parties with the aid of a clay pot.

cali72888
02-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Dudes just pissed Wade never invited him...

Missing56&33
02-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Im definitely not mad at him.... hes on top of the world!

unwantedplayer
02-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Everyone smokes pot today, not really shocking.

Lakers09
02-11-2009, 04:28 PM
sounds like a good life

ToRoNtObAlLa
02-11-2009, 04:33 PM
If this is true, its very sad. Yeah, I wouldn't mind to be partying like that, but its D-Wade. I mean, he's a strong figure in the NBA, and people get the wrong representations of ball players if they hear stories like this. When you're in the NBA, you have to be professional, meaning not just on the court but off the court. With all due respect to Snoop, but that's the type of **** that Snoop Dogg would do.

theimortalone
02-11-2009, 04:37 PM
:speechless: :pity: :bs:

Kaptain Kanada
02-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Maybe Wade wants to come up to Toronto to blaze it up and play when he's a free agent!

nBaLivEchamP
02-11-2009, 04:45 PM
puff puff pass.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............and then sex :rock::up:

Hoopsadvocate
02-11-2009, 05:01 PM

Take the news with a grain of salt man its credibility is sketchy at best! Do you believe everything you read? But if he did do all those things i'd agree with your statement entirely, but i highly doubt he would do such a stupid thing in front of so many people being in the public eye as much as he is. And if this story had any truth to it better believe it would be headlined nationally by now, which its not.Just don't believe it cause some guy with access to a keyboard wrote it.

DocUSN
02-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Whats the point of being young, rich and famous if not to through wild sex pot parties?

codes238
02-11-2009, 06:13 PM

where do you live just out of curiosity? is youre a mormon from utah or something then please dont talk...

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 06:39 PM
I never knew Wade was such a STuD.

S.J.Basketball
02-11-2009, 06:46 PM
where do you live just out of curiosity? is youre a mormon from utah or something then please dont talk...

Why can't he talk if he's mormon? What? Because his morals and values aren't in the toilet if he's a mormon? Because there's more to life than POT and sticking your dick in disease infested vaginas? You're a ****ing ****** and so is most of everyone else on here.

Here's a man who's married and is a father and spends nights away doing drugs and having sex parties in a house he's supposed to be using as an HQ for his business and people praise him. Amazing. Let's praise the irresponsible coward who values this more than family and honoring his word to his business partner.

This life style so many of you seem to crave is a shallow well that dries up fast. Grow up. I swear this forum is full of 14 year olds going through puberty with no sense on what to value in life except bull s-h-i-t.

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Why can't he talk if he's mormon? What? Because his morals and values aren't in the toilet if he's a mormon? Because there's more to life than POT and sticking your dick in disease infested vaginas? You're a ****ing ****** and so is most of everyone else on here.

Here's a man who's married and is a father and spends nights away doing drugs and having sex parties in a house he's supposed to be using as an HQ for his business and people praise him. Amazing. Let's praise the irresponsible coward who values this more than family and honoring his word to his business partner.

This life style so many of you seem to crave is a shallow well that dries up fast. Grow up. I swear this forum is full of 14 year olds going through puberty with no sense on what to value in life except bull s-h-i-t.

1. Who doesn't love themselves a good fixing of pot and disease infested vaginas in the morning?

2. On a more serious note, apparently Wade also abandoned his children and gave his wife STD's. He also doesn't support them financially as well. Wade isn't really the greatest guy in the world (by the way, he was still named father of the year...).

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 07:13 PM
:shrug:
Baron Richard Von Houtman is a bitter *** man that's all I know
if this is all true, he was just mad he didn't get invited and got some booty

I don't think Wade would do drugs since his mom was a drug addict

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Baron Richard Von Houtman is a bitter *** man that's all I know
if this is all true, he was just mad he didn't get invited and got some booty

I don't think Wade would do drugs since his mom was a drug addict

:confused:

still1ballin
02-11-2009, 07:17 PM
I never knew Wade was such a STuD.

:laugh:

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 07:19 PM
:confused:
why would he do drugs since he knows what her mom went through

nebnos
02-11-2009, 07:21 PM
he smoked some weed and had some sex. so the ******* what.

S.J.Basketball
02-11-2009, 07:24 PM

Why would anyone do drugs cuz their parents did it before them? Seriously man....

Kids that have parents who were users are more likely to be users themselves than if their parents hadn't used at all.

mjt20mik
02-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Von Houtman was probably just sore, cause Wade never invited him to his Sexy Parties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDX5c3nXexc

KB24PG16
02-11-2009, 07:26 PM
wow wade continues to surprise i thought he was a good guy but my thoughts have changed with divorce and now this

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Why would anyone do drugs cuz their parents did it before them? Seriously man....

Kids that have parents who were users are more likely to be users themselves than if their parents hadn't used at all.

I'm just saying :eyebrow:

albertc86
02-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey AK47 has an agreement with his wife, that when he is traveling that he have sex with any girl on the road as long he is protected....Look it up its true! Wade is the man....let the guy live:smoking:

That's true to a certain extent. He and his wife were actually on Oprah about this. If I remember correctly, his wife allows him to cheat on her once a year as long as she knows who the woman is.

Jacob K.
02-11-2009, 07:35 PM
hes probably the best

S.J.Basketball
02-11-2009, 07:35 PM
That's true to a certain extent. He and his wife were actually on Oprah about this. If I remember correctly, his wife allows him to cheat on her once a year as long as she knows who the woman is.

Yea, but honestly how naive is that? He probably cheats in droves man.

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 07:39 PM

Most people know what drug attics go through and it doesn't make them any less susceptible to do drugs. Wade's mom doing drugs is not, at all, any sort of evidence to prove Wade did not do drugs himself.

More shats!
02-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Way to go young man keep living th dream!.There is nothing better than to hit on hoochies and smoke weed while doing it.Got to give to the dude he is making the most out of his celebrity status.Keep on doing what you doing you are making the world a better place.

I wonder if he hit on star jones on one of his sex party's?.

SportzNut4ever
02-11-2009, 07:43 PM
hey, am i the only one who frowns upon dwade's actions. Sure, nba stars can have their fun, but let's remember that Dwade has a wife and children. this type of behavior should be condemned by everyone to show the children that doing bad things is not acceptable in society. how come everyone is so silent?

fhatmanz
02-11-2009, 07:46 PM
all joking aside... Phelps is taking a hit (literally) from his endorsement deals... Do you think if Wade admits to this or if more evidence is leaked (remember smoking weed is illegal) will this effect his image (losing endorsements)?

It's all fun and games but as a professional who is looked up to by kids as as a role model, I think it's a bad idea. At least don't get caught doing it or hosting it..etc

S.J.Basketball
02-11-2009, 07:47 PM
hey, am i the only one who frowns upon dwade's actions. Sure, nba stars can have their fun, but let's remember that Dwade has a wife and children. this type of behavior should be condemned by everyone to show the children that doing bad things is not acceptable in society. how come everyone is so silent?

go to page 7

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 07:51 PM
I agree with Sportznut4ever. This is sickening! I don't know what makes me more upset...the fact that Wade would actually do something so vile, or the fact that you guys find humor in this despicable event. Pot kills, it is proven. This is just gross...Delete thread Please!!!

SportzNut4ever
02-11-2009, 07:51 PM
I think the miami heat have enough distractions on their team. Wade is just adding to these distractions. Maybe it's time for them to explore some other "options"...??

MiamiHeat
02-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Bksportswizard and SportzNut4ever are the same person

and no we aren't trading Wade

bogmon
02-11-2009, 08:01 PM
If ****ing hot chicks and smokin' chronic doesn't effect his game.....why should anyone care?
Public persona is always smoke and mirrors people. Even the mighty Jordan was an adulterer and a known gambler.
We just decide to vilify people when they become 'too' famous or fail to live up to unrealistic expectations.
Wade is a great shooting guard in the NBA...not some political leader of moral compass people should live by...
I thought we got passed all of this in the 90's w/ Charles and his "I am not a role model" spiel.

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:03 PM
I agree with Sportznut4ever. This is sickening! I don't know what makes me more upset...the fact that Wade would actually do something so vile, or the fact that you guys find humor in this despicable event. Pot kills, it is proven. This is just gross...Delete thread Please!!!

No.

SportsNuts4ever
02-11-2009, 08:03 PM
If ****ing hot chicks and smokin' chronic doesn't effect his game.....why should anyone care?
Public persona is always smoke and mirrors people. Even the might Jordan was an adulterer and a known gambler.
We just decide to vilify people when they become 'too' famous or fail to live up to unrealistic expectations.
Wade is a great shooting guard in the NBA...not some political leader of moral compass people should live by...
I thought we got passed all of this in the 90's w/ Charles and his "I am not a role model" spiel.

sure, dwade is a great player. but does that excuse him from acting like bobby brown? we need at least one guy who our kids can look up to. it is just a disgusting act and something more people should speak up about. what he does ruins lives. its just a matter of time before a kid says, "i want to smoke pot and have lots of sex with different women because my hero dwade does too"

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Public persona is always smoke and mirrors people. Even the mighty Jordan was an adulterer and a known gambler.

Dwyane was Father of the Year though and claimed he was a role model. Totally different from Charles who said he did not want to be a role model.

jrice9
02-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Look proffesional athletes are supposed to role models (I understand this is refuted by people but they are public figures and should in public including big parties be careful from what they do), Dwade especially since he was a father of the year and a guy the NBA markets for NBA cares etc. I am disapppointned in his behaviour and I am a big fan but this doesnt turn me off so much as having him on my team but it disappoints me to know what kid of person he is. Sex and pot over his wife and children and his teamates come one thats pretty selfish. I will always respect him on the court but I always have special respect for the good guys in the game. These guys could be stars who are so far considered "clean" (Bosh, Dirk, Mutumbo), guys who have overcome bad images to emerge as great guys (Mayo-yes its early, artest) or role players who are really really nice guys and constantly give back (Peterson, Robert Horry etc)

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 08:09 PM
this guy should understand the effect he has on millions of small children. They should suspend him for a couple of games for using illicit drugs. Besides this stuff is serious. This guy is lucky to be alive

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
this guy should understand the effect he has on millions of small children. They should suspend him for a couple of games for using illicit drugs. Besides this stuff is serious. This guy is lucky to be alive

The NBA doesn't suspend players for smoking marijuana for the first couple offenses or positive drug tests.

Goon.Weezy
02-11-2009, 08:14 PM
thats the life, gettin high & gettin ur dick sucked at the same time

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 08:15 PM
thats the life, gettin high & gettin a blowjob at the same time

And dieing of lung cancer or getting gonorrhea!!!

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:17 PM
And dieing of lung cancer or getting gonorrhea!!!

You can't get lung cancer by smoking marijuana.

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 08:19 PM

I hope, for your sake, that your joking.

SportsNuts4ever
02-11-2009, 08:21 PM

yea, r you serious. I am going to assume, for ur benefit, that the can't was a typo.

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:22 PM
I hope, for your sake, that your joking.

yea, r you serious. I am going to assume, for ur benefit, that the can't was a typo.

You can NOT get lung cancer by smoking marijuana.

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 08:25 PM
c...and these are the types of people that we are arguing with!!! I bet people need to watch you when your around open medication. Has anyone else ever gotten into a conversation with someone and then realized half-way through you were talking to someone who probably walks around wearing a helmet

SportsNuts4ever
02-11-2009, 08:25 PM
You can NOT get lung cancer by smoking marijuana.

my god. smoking causes cancer. it doesnt matter if your smoking tobacco, THC (in the ganj), or rocks. maybe after ur 8th grade graduation, you will learn a thing or two

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:26 PM
my god. smoking causes cancer. it doesnt matter if your smoking tobacco, THC (in the ganj), or rocks. maybe after ur 8th grade graduation, you will learn a thing or two

Smoking does not cause cancer. No type of smoking causes cancer. Smoking can only increase your chances of getting cancer; not cause it.

SportsNuts4ever
02-11-2009, 08:28 PM
no words. ur an idiot

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:29 PM
no words. ur an idiot

:confused: Smoking does NOT cause cancer. It only increases your chance of getting cancer.

BTW--Smoking marijuana barely increases your chances of getting lung cancer, if any.

phila_gorilla
02-11-2009, 08:30 PM

Exactly!

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 08:30 PM
:confused: Smoking does NOT cause cancer. It only increases your chance of getting cancer.

BTW--Smoking marijuana barely increases your chances of getting lung cancer, if any.

you sound dumber every time your fingers touch the keyboard. Wow.

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:31 PM

Alright. :eyebrow:

SportsNuts4ever
02-11-2009, 08:34 PM

ur seriously trying to base ur argument on the fact that smoking doesnt cause cancer but increases ur chance of getting cancer. that is like me saying pissing in ur boss's coffee wont cause you to get fired but simply will INCREASE your chances of getting fired

btw. regular use of marijuana "increases" ur chances of lung cancer just as smoking ciggs does. lets get ur facts straight

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:36 PM
ur seriously trying to base ur argument on the fact that smoking doesnt cause cancer but increases ur chance of getting cancer. that is like me saying pissing in ur boss's coffee wont cause you to get fired but simply will INCREASE your chances of getting fired

btw. regular use of marijuana "increases" ur chances of lung cancer just as smoking ciggs does. lets get ur facts straight

There is a difference buddy. It doesn't cause it; just like the sun doesn't cause skin cancer. Some people will get it and others will not. The smoking will increase your chances, but it will not cause it directly. Fact.

No it (marijuana use) does not. Get your facts straight.

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
There is a difference buddy. It doesn't cause it; just like the sun doesn't cause skin cancer. Some people will get it and others will not. The smoking will increase your chances, but it will not cause it directly. Fact.

well now I see the importance of the No Child Left Behind Act

SportsNuts4ever
02-11-2009, 08:39 PM

u have to be from the south.

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:39 PM
well now I see the importance of the No Child Left Behind Act

Stop switching your accounts. No need to pretend that another person agrees with you. Nobody does anyways.

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:40 PM
u have to be from the south.

u hav to be from somewerez that dozents teach grammarz andz then inzults others when theyz presents factz...

SportsNuts4ever
02-11-2009, 08:41 PM

how bout run a quick google search about marijuana use and lung cancer since there is obviously a gap in ur limited education/intelligence

and ur little skin cancer example. exposure to UV radiation (from THE SUN) CAUSES skin cancer

ergo, the sun does cause skin cancer

SportsNuts4ever
02-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Stop switching your accounts. No need to pretend that another person agrees with you. Nobody does anyways.

like i would switch accounts just to argue with someone as mindless as you.

in other news, how is 7th grade going? any cute girls on teh playground?

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:45 PM
how bout run a quick google search about marijuana use and lung cancer since there is obviously a gap in ur limited education/intelligence

and ur little skin cancer example. exposure to UV radiation (from THE SUN) CAUSES skin cancer

ergo, the sun does cause skin cancer

I just did...and it said that marijuana does not cause or increase the chances of getting lung cancer. There you go.

According to a recent study by the University of California Los Angeles, there is no increased lung cancer risk in smoking marijuana.

The study presented at the annual American Thoracic Society meeting this week in San Diego, studied the lives of those under 60, since that age group is most to have been exposed to the heaviest amounts of marijuana use.

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 08:46 PM
u hav to be from somewerez that dozents teach grammarz andz then inzults others when theyz presents factz...

There are a lot of misspelled words here. Obviously you lack both common sense knowledge and basic spelling skills.

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:47 PM
like i would switch accounts just to argue with someone as mindless as you.

in other news, how is 7th grade going? any cute girls on teh playground?

7th grade is going pretty well. I am enjoying it. Eh, there are only a few cute girls on the "playground." Not many though. :eyebrow:

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 08:50 PM
There are a lot of misspelled words here. Obviously you lack both common sense knowledge and basic spelling skills.

Just imitating your antics. Apparently you have a need for attention.

BTW-- :confused: Here are your own very misspelled words or grammatical errors:

c...and these are the types of people that we are arguing with!!! I bet people need to watch you when your around open medication.

NYK|NYY
02-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Well Dwade is doing what most of us would do with all that fame and money, hes a champ.

S.J.Basketball
02-11-2009, 08:53 PM
http://lungcancer.about.com/od/causesoflungcance1/f/marijuana.htm

The link between smoking tobacco and lung cancer is undeniable, but does smoking marijuana cause lung cancer, too? The short answer -- probably.

In 2006, many of us in medicine were shocked when a review of research to date did not show an increase in lung cancer related to marijuana use. There was even a suggestion that marijuana had a protective effect against lung cancer. Recent studies, in contrast, do appear to link smoking marijuana with lung cancer.

One study demonstrated a doubling in lung cancer for male marijuana smokers who also used tobacco. Another study found that long-term use of marijuana increased the risk of lung cancer in young adults (55 and under), with the risk increasing in proportion to the amount of marijuana smoked.

Why the controversy?

Since marijuana is illegal, it is hard to do the controlled studies that have been done with tobacco. Because of this, it helps to look at what we do know about marijuana:

* Many of the carcinogens and co-carcinogens present in tobacco smoke are also present in smoke from marijuana.

* Marijuana smoking does cause inflammation and cell damage, and it has been associated with pre-cancerous changes in lung tissue.

* Marijuana has been shown to cause immune system dysfunction, possibly predisposing individuals to cancer.

Bottom line: Though marijuana most likely pales in cancer risk when compared to cigarette smoking, it's better to play it safe. There are reasons in addition to lung cancer risk (and the fact that it is illegal) to avoid marijuana. Marijuana likely increases the risk of prostate cancer, cervical cancer, a type of brain tumor, and the risk of leukemia in the offspring of women who use it during pregnancy.

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Unfortunately you did a rather poor job trying to imitate my grammatical "antics." So in that sense, I'm sorry I did not get your failed attempt at comedic sarcasm. What I DID get though, is the level of intelligence the person I'm dealing with has. And truly...It tickles me. I find it funny.

cali72888
02-11-2009, 09:03 PM

Yea he uses illicit drugs because some guy said so.........

We live in America people, you need evidence, for all we know this guy is about to write a book and is making **** up.

And if little kids are smoking pot and having loads of sex because Dewane Wade is doing it, then their family structure is fcukeed up. They are screwed already if they are dumb enough to do something because some ghetto ball player does it.

In other words.....Have fun Mr. Wade take a few hits out there for the dumb *** kids who will follow you because they are already screwed in the long run....

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Unfortunately you did a rather poor job trying to imitate my grammatical "antics." So in that sense, I'm sorry I did not get your failed attempt at comedic sarcasm. What I DID get though, is the level of intelligence the person I'm dealing with has. And truly...It tickles me. I find it funny.

OK. :eyebrow: I'm just glad that I'm not so hungry for attention that I make multiple accounts so that somebody out there would agree with me. But hey, enjoy yourself. I hope you enjoy 7th grade as well. ;)

Bksportswizard
02-11-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm actually not the one who said you were in 7th grade. That was sportznut4ever. He, in my opinion, was being generous.

fhatmanz
02-11-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm actually not the one who said you were in 7th grade. That was sportznut4ever. He, in my opinion, was being generous.

ironic you guys do have the same post count.... just saying

DenButsu
02-11-2009, 09:51 PM
this thread is crazy. Everybody knows NBA players don't smoke pot, have sex or go to parties.

ARMIN12NBA
02-11-2009, 11:47 PM

Which is you...

jim51990
02-12-2009, 12:05 AM
not into weed so besides that sounds like the american dream to me

WadeCounty
02-12-2009, 12:10 AM
the only reason i can see why someone would put this is to make him look bad for that divorce he's going through right now

The General
02-12-2009, 12:15 AM
...but, according to Van Houtman, it also became a headquarters for sexy time.

...their goal in life is to have sex with as many women as possible."

:clap:

GSW fan
02-12-2009, 12:45 AM
nice

cwilson21
02-12-2009, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't see this as a significant deal if Wade was single and immature but when you're one of the "good guys" in the NBA, were married, and have children when all of this **** goes down, then you're pretty ****ing stupid.

Drtino
02-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Just living the life...:drunk::dance::nod::nod::cheers:

codes238
02-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Bk sports wizard im gonna asume youre from vancouver since you have a sedin in your picture... everyone here smokes weed, its really not a big deal, if wade wants to get high in the offseason thats his business, its not like he's smoking crack or shooting heroin...

also its important to point out that this news is ******** and the source is not credible at all