PDA

View Full Version : Hido for Sheed?

ertanozgur
02-10-2009, 08:27 AM
if you were the GM of Magic , would you trade hedo to Detroit for Rasheed Wallace?

Dwight / Sheed / Lewis / Lee / Lue ?

MagicBucsSox
02-10-2009, 10:06 AM
do itttttttttttttttttt

JustinLafferty
02-10-2009, 01:27 PM
do itttttttttttttttttt

I would do it as well because I don't think we're gonna resign him. He cost so much much and next year our lineup would be
PG- Nelson
SG- Pietrus
SF- Lewis
PF- Sheed
C- Howard

Bench- Redick, Lee, Gortat......I love that lineup......We'd be pretty good....

On the side note, I don't think this will happen because it will leave the Pistons without a Center and they already have alot of SG-SFs

MagicBucsSox
02-10-2009, 02:50 PM
you do it because rasheed is the only one to give dwight hell defensively. he loves to shoot.tough.boards, and the sweetest he walks end of the year

JNore151
02-10-2009, 02:53 PM
I would do it as well because I don't think we're gonna resign him. He cost so much much and next year our lineup would be
PG- Nelson
SG- Pietrus
SF- Lewis
PF- Sheed
C- Howard

Bench- Redick, Lee, Gortat......I love that lineup......We'd be pretty good....

On the side note, I don't think this will happen because it will leave the Pistons without a Center and they already have alot of SG-SFs

nah bro ...in case u havnt noticed we pretty good this year in fact were better than good....sheed i think is like 35, he leads the league in techs every year ....if were gonna lose turk i wanna lose him to a young pf not an old one wit an aditude.....

MagicBucsSox
02-10-2009, 04:01 PM
man turk is gon bro, otis aint paying him he's gon opt out and walk

JNore151
02-10-2009, 04:08 PM
lewis said he would re structure his contract ....but who knows if he really will ...id take his word i mean he doesnt talk much so when he says sumthing like dat u must be truthfull

Sandman
02-10-2009, 04:35 PM
lewis said he would re structure his contract ....but who knows if he really will ...id take his word i mean he doesnt talk much so when he says sumthing like dat u must be truthfull

Unless that means waiving his no trade clause, I don't know if that would help us much. Wouldn't be under the cap.

JustinLafferty
02-10-2009, 11:53 PM
nah bro ...in case u havnt noticed we pretty good this year in fact were better than good....sheed i think is like 35, he leads the league in techs every year ....if were gonna lose turk i wanna lose him to a young pf not an old one wit an aditude.....

Well I don't see the Pistons making this trade anyways........I hate to break it to you but even if we hadn't lost Jameer I still don't think we wouldve win the 'Ship.... I just dont see us winning a championship with Lewis at PF.......especially with Jameer out......so the only way we win is if we have defense and points down low to make up for it........Lewis will get many more open 3 looks with Sheed and Howard down low....Sheed can play a game down low that Howard cant play and he can also shoot the 3 occasionally...... I would gladly lose Turk for Sheed. Turk is at his peak id much rather not resign him and go into the luxury tax to sign Bosh in 2010 then we'll have
Nelson, Pietrus, Lewis, Bosh, Howard with whoever coming off the bench. Sheed gives us a chance to win this year with 3's, defense and good post play.....and who knows Sheed may sign a one-two year deal after the season if he likes it in Orlando?

Lions #81
02-11-2009, 02:16 PM
there is no way then this is our line up
mcdyess
johnson
prince
iverson
stuckey

NO

nygiants242
02-11-2009, 02:16 PM
I would.. I love Sheed

mgsports
02-11-2009, 02:45 PM
How do you think Bosh will come to Orlando?
Iverson will probley be traded.

JustinLafferty
02-11-2009, 05:29 PM
How do you think Bosh will come to Orlando?
Iverson will probley be traded.

Bosh and Howard have both talked about playing on the same team before. I think it was during the olympics.......so I think the Magic would be willing to pay luxury tax to have Bosh, Howard, Lewis, Nelson, Pietrus........it wouldnt be until 2010 tho obviously

Sandman
02-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Bosh and Howard have both talked about playing on the same team before. I think it was during the olympics.......so I think the Magic would be willing to pay luxury tax to have Bosh, Howard, Lewis, Nelson, Pietrus........it wouldnt be until 2010 tho obviously

HOw are they going to get Bosh and maintain those other three players?

JNore151
02-12-2009, 02:41 PM
we could trade cook, turk, 1st for david lee....we would probly have to take jared jefferies .....id rather do dat

JustinLafferty
02-14-2009, 01:46 AM
HOw are they going to get Bosh and maintain those other three players?

Well we'd have to go into the luxury tax but i would bet Howard, Jameer, and Lewis would all give up some money to add a guy like Bosh.....It's possible if the contracts are structured right......the rest of the team would be like the Celtics minimum salaries......but when u got players like that you'd be surprised at what guys wanna play for the league minimum for a shot at a championship

S2krollin
02-14-2009, 07:14 PM
I would do this trade in a heart beat. But i think the spurs are going to trade for him? :shrug:

Sandman
02-14-2009, 09:12 PM
how are we obtaining him without moving those contracts? we can't sign him outright.

JustinLafferty
02-15-2009, 10:47 PM
how are we obtaining him without moving those contracts? we can't sign him outright.
This an article from August on the Bleacher Report.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/43592-chris-bosh-could-bolt-for-orlando-in-2010

Several days ago, the Chicago Sun-Times' Jay Mariotti wrote an article that listed possible destinations for the free agency class' top stars. He reports that in 2010, "[Chris] Bosh will flee Toronto and look at Orlando and Western Conference teams."

While brief, that statement got me thinking. Why wouldn't Bosh want to come play for the Magic?

With Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis, Jameer Nelson, Mickael Pietrus, and Courtney Lee being the only players locked up through the 2010-2011 season, the Magic could afford the big man.

Combined, Orlando's total committed salary sits at $49,990,263. Compare this to Boston's cap numbers last season ($78,019,509) and you can see that anything is possible.

I'm not saying we will definitely get him but its definitely a possibility. I would love to move Pietrus. I don't think he's worth the money we paid for him. Maybe Howard/Lewis/Nelson could take a pay cut to make it a little easier but it could be done.

EX-TREME
02-16-2009, 09:31 AM
that would be great. d-12 and cbosh would be a sick duo. both are good friends. still it will be hard to sign him.

*Superman*
02-17-2009, 12:23 AM
It would be impossible if we resign Turk this year.

Hopefully(i might regret this) turk leaves and wait for Bosh.

JustinLafferty
02-17-2009, 01:27 PM
It would be impossible if we resign Turk this year.

Hopefully(i might regret this) turk leaves and wait for Bosh.

I agree with you....I like Turk but I think his best years are now to like 2 years not for the long haul. He's the type of player you'd love to have for what he's making now but he's not a player that will put you over the top....It would be best if we think we have a shot at Bosh or another big name in 2010 to let Turk go OR Resign him and start working on a trade to get rid of Pietrus? I thought that was a bad move when they signed him and in my opinion his contract is worse than Lewis because he's never proven to take over a ball game or really be anything better than a decent SG/really good backup or 6th man.....Lewis we at least know has the potential to go on a streak and average 30 a night