PDA

View Full Version : Bulls n Heat Not likely front runners for Amare

shortlunatic
02-10-2009, 04:52 AM
Sorry, i would hav postd a link, but im on ps3 browser and i dont kno how. Anywayz Iread that a source told a chicago reporter that the bulls and heat are not front runners for amare. he sed the 2 teams that have offered the most have yet to be publically identified. It also says the Nets organization admitted it talked with the suns, but unproductivly. So sorry Nets fans that pretty much means you are outta this race as it came straight from your organization, not a journalist or a source. As a bulls fan i am dissapointed and hope there is no truth, but im starting to believe that if we could have gotten him, we would have already. But then again, theres still ten days. You can read the article on the Chicago Sun Times website. the article is named: Suitors Aplenty for Amare (http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/1421595,CST-SPT-bull10.article)

abe_froman
02-10-2009, 04:55 AM
no link??are you gonna post one so the rest can read

shortlunatic
02-10-2009, 05:03 AM

abe, i told you i dont kno how to post a link on a ps3. I told you wher you can go to read it anywayz.

Fireworld
02-10-2009, 05:13 AM

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/1421595,CST-SPT-bull10.article

Lakers09
02-10-2009, 05:36 AM
I hope there are a lot of blockbuster trades this year!

D Roses Bulls
02-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Sorry, i would hav postd a link, but im on ps3 browser and i dont kno how. Anywayz Iread that a source told a chicago reporter that the bulls and heat are not front runners for amare. he sed the 2 teams that have offered the most have yet to be publically identified. It also says the Nets organization admitted it talked with the suns, but unproductivly. So sorry Nets fans that pretty much means you are outta this race as it came straight from your organization, not a journalist or a source. As a bulls fan i am dissapointed and hope there is no truth, but im starting to believe that if we could have gotten him, we would have already. But then again, theres still ten days. You can read the article on the Chicago Sun Times website. the article is named: Suitors Aplenty for Amare

well maybe like the article suggests that steve nash isnt happy might force them to deal for a point guard which would make the bulls more attractive with kirk hinrich as bait. so who knows..... theres still too many days left to suggest the bulls are out of it.

The General
02-10-2009, 07:07 AM
no 1 is out of it, this is all just speculation at this point.

Duncan = Donkey
02-10-2009, 07:20 AM
i hope its true, those bulls trades were terrible

markie8002000
02-10-2009, 07:28 AM
Would this leave it down to Detroit??

Draco
02-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Would this leave it down to Detroit??

If what's currently known is true and if I had to make a guess then Portland could offer the best trade: Raef (one of the better expirings due to size and insurance) and Aldridge for Amare. But no one knows if the Suns are getting any offers for Shaq or other players. If they can get expirings in other deals then that might affect what the Sun's are looking for with Amare. So no one's out of it. The Bull's and Heat just reportedly aren't front runners according to one unknown source.

Kyben36
02-10-2009, 08:16 AM
I think the bulls have about a 35% chance. Heat about 30% and the rest filled in with the Nets, Portland, GS and Detroit.

Badluck33
02-10-2009, 08:45 AM
^^

I think the bulls STILL have a greater chance than that.

Heat: I dont think PHX will take back Amare. I dont see why they would and beasley won't/cant get it done alone.

Nets: Already said they aren't in the mix anymore.

GS: Have no expiring contracts that will match up for a trade with Amare. I consider them a 0% chance of being in the mix.

Portland: Scares me...... They have the pieces to get it done. But I think Phx is gonna ask for Aldridge, which Portland wont wanna give up.....