PDA

View Full Version : Why would the Trailblazers want Amare?

-Juice-
02-09-2009, 08:40 PM
They have Oden, Przbilla, and Aldridge. I am hearing LaFrentz + 1st Round + Bayless for Amare.

Unless they plan on trading Amare for a stud PG or SF, why would they want an Aldridge/Amare/Oden trio. None of those guys would be willing to come off the bench.

rapswin98
02-09-2009, 08:44 PM
aldridge for amare:shrug:

-Juice-
02-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Knowing how Pritch. runs his team, he will most likely ship Amare out for something better than the Suns got and us Suns fans will feel like crap.

GunFactor187
02-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Blazers DO NOT need to make a trade, GOSH!!

Rocco007
02-10-2009, 12:52 AM
POrtland needs some established star power to lead the young guys..The're loaded but they are a scattered bunch..Brandon Roy and Amare may work out in a running offenxe..Rudy Fernandez could end up their franchise PG.

Chaudhry
02-10-2009, 01:05 AM
i think oden could come off the bench... consider oden's age and injury problems... i dunno his personality but but he hasn't made enough of a name for himself to complain... amare's a great player... superstar level... he can dominate offensivly... every time i watch him i wonder why he isn't scoring 30 a game... then i realize its cause they wanna get shaq involved...

parting with bayless would be hard cause i think he's gonna be a sensational player... but for amare i'd do it...