PDA

View Full Version : Air Alert, and other programs?

TMAC94
02-09-2009, 01:26 AM
well i want to increasse my jump by a couple of incches coz i still play basketball every week and id like to dunk one day in a game :P well i was tihnking of getting air alert, but i have not got 50 bucks coz blooody ebay toook money out of my account, right now im 5'8-5'9 and i touch the ring once im warmed up, id like to be able to get around 5 inche jump, bcoz then i could prob dunk, can anyone help? like exercise, or websites that could help?

Toronto_Fan
02-09-2009, 01:32 AM
Lol

JJ81
02-09-2009, 10:41 AM
You're posting in the wrong forum but I do recommend Air Alert. It was one of the programs I used and I can dunk (I'm 5' 11").

HOZ THE KNICK
02-09-2009, 10:44 AM
nice info.

olrales
02-09-2009, 11:14 AM
If your searching pretty well on the web, then you could find air alert somewhere...I can't remenber where but I find it totally free somewhere but it was in spanish...I translate it and now I use this program for free...

so bad that my knee is always hurting me... :( I would dunk easily...

MTone8788
02-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Air Alert works well, but you'll be tired. I had to stop because I have a hernia in my leg. I don't know if Air Alert overworked my legs and caused that, or if it was from something else.

I'm 5'10, I can dunk, and throw down an alley oop one handed, that's about as far as I got.

J-Relo
02-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Air Alert is good program, but even simple exercises as jumping and hitting the ball to the glass helps, many exercises helps...

just do them till you feel good, make some rest and try to do everything correctly - thta's very important...

JJ81
02-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Try this... (http://tinyurl.com/dlwqz6)

albertc86
02-09-2009, 02:30 PM
At the end of the day, it comes down to genetics. By the sound of it, it sounds like you have genetics on your side, but none of those gimmick products are going to help you. Just build your legs.

MTone8788
02-09-2009, 02:36 PM
At the end of the day, it comes down to genetics. By the sound of it, it sounds like you have genetics on your side, but none of those gimmick products are going to help you. Just build your legs.

Gimmicks? How would you know? Air Alert is not a gimmick, you obviously don't know what it is.

albertc86
02-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Gimmicks? How would you know? Air Alert is not a gimmick, you obviously don't know what it is.

I know what it is. And, it is a gimmick. Like I said, it comes down to genetics, and you appear to have favorable genetics as well. Some regular guy your height wouldn't even get close to dunking, yet alone touching the rim off some product, without having some natural ability.

hihellohi765
02-09-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm currently doing Air Alert 3 right now. I found the program here...http://http://www.snigel.nu/temp/aa3.pdf

JJ81
02-09-2009, 03:53 PM

Im the first basketball player in my family and I trained my jump using an exercise program and it worked significantly.:rolleyes:

MTone8788
02-09-2009, 04:10 PM
I know what it is. And, it is a gimmick. Like I said, it comes down to genetics, and you appear to have favorable genetics as well. Some regular guy your height wouldn't even get close to dunking, yet alone touching the rim off some product, without having some natural ability.

Well, i just think gimmick is the wrong word. You are right, it is partially genetic, but air alert will definitely help people who do the program correctly because it trains you to jump vertically rather than horizontally.

I could grab rim when I was 5'5, no training or anything, just playing ball.