PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett

JJ81
02-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Obviously almost all of the Laker fans will vote no and almost all of the Boston fans will vote yes so hopefully they will balance each other out. I'm just wondering what the rest of you think.

Personally, I used to be a Garnett fan when he was in Minnesota, but his character has changed quite a lot since then. He seems to be far more arrogant and (trying not to beat a dead horse) he seems like a bully, trying to scare smaller guards and rookies (including Calderon, Bayless, Vujacic, Ridnour, Belinelli) and he doesn't do anything against someone close to his own size (such as Odom, Amare, Gasol, Duncan, Bynum, Dwight, Shaq etc.

The fact that he is a Boston player obviously makes me biased (whether I realise it or not) so I want to know what other fans around the league think of him.

MiamiHeat
02-08-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm a Garnett fan

he's a beast :D

HOZ THE KNICK
02-08-2009, 04:03 PM
garnett is a beast.

Nets fan 93
02-08-2009, 04:03 PM
I hated how he taunted Claderon...No I don't like Kevin, I mean he is a great player... but I hate his personality

Missing56&33
02-08-2009, 04:06 PM
when he plays your team you dont like him but hes a beast out on the court. Hes one of those guys that earns his money and gives u your moneys worth.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
02-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Not a big fan, but he is good.

sacgiants1213
02-08-2009, 04:08 PM
anyone who beats the lakers is good to me. So yeah, i like KG

Hawkeye15
02-08-2009, 04:10 PM
everyone loved him when he was a loser, hates him now. He has been the same way since 1995, whether you think so or not. Minnesota fans, who actually watched him, will attest to that. THis has been done over and over again. Get over it

Lakersfan2483
02-08-2009, 04:14 PM
No, don't like his attitude now, he used to be one of my favorite players.

Joshtd1
02-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Didnt like him in Minny, dont like him now.

*Superman*
02-08-2009, 04:24 PM
I just watched his NBA Journey on NBA TV a few days ago. I never realized how much he has been through as a person, as for many other NBA players. I never had a problem with him in Minny, i agree he has changed as a person in Boston, and turning into a winner. I still like him, but he can be an *** at times.

Hawkeye15
02-08-2009, 04:27 PM
for anyone who claims they used to be a fan of his, but don't like his attitude now, wake the f up. He has always been this way. It is comical to me. Whatever. He has now cemented himself as a top 20 player ever. Love it.

NYKnickFanatic
02-08-2009, 04:27 PM
I used to love KG. I still respect him as a player, but ever since he won his ring, he seems like a dick.

*Superman*
02-08-2009, 04:30 PM
for anyone who claims they used to be a fan of his, but don't like his attitude now, wake the f up. He has always been this way. It is comical to me. Whatever. He has now cemented himself as a top 20 player ever. Love it.

Sure, but he has taken that to a new level.

The1ronHorse
02-08-2009, 04:35 PM
I am not a fan of the Celtics in anyway shape or form, but I love the Lakers. With that being said you can't help but love Garnett his passion is great and he plays hard and throws it down with authority.

Kaptain Kanada
02-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Obviously almost all of the Laker fans will vote no and almost all of the Boston fans will vote yes so hopefully they will balance each other out. I'm just wondering what the rest of you think.

Personally, I used to be a Garnett fan when he was in Minnesota, but his character has changed quite a lot since then. He seems to be far more arrogant and (trying not to beat a dead horse) he seems like a bully, trying to scare smaller guards and rookies (including Calderon, Bayless, Vujacic, Ridnour, Belinelli) and he doesn't do anything against someone close to his own size (such as Odom, Amare, Gasol, Duncan, Bynum, Dwight, Shaq etc.

The fact that he is a Boston player obviously makes me biased (whether I realise it or not) so I want to know what other fans around the league think of him.

Right... this dead horse has been beaten into glue.

I still don't like KG... never have.

ink
02-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Right... this dead horse has been beaten into glue.

Agreed.