PDA

View Full Version : Are the testosterone pills at GNC considered steroids?

SenecaValley46
02-08-2009, 02:26 AM
Can MLB players take that stuff or is it considered against the drug policies?

just wondering.

MLB is cracking down on all kinds of stuff it seems.

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-08-2009, 02:34 AM
i have no idea, i used to know but not anymore with the new rules passing

Forum7200
02-08-2009, 03:16 AM
I think they have to check any supplements with the league or run the risk of testing positive. I am guessing those might cause a positive test.

LeBrowns
02-08-2009, 12:04 PM
They are non hormonal, so they shouldn't be. But I'm very unfamiliar with steroid testing. It's kinda crazy since there are natural ways you can boost your own testosterone without knowing it.

Gup
02-08-2009, 12:27 PM
I dont think the are. But with sports today, i'm sure they'll be considered against the drug policies in time.

SenecaValley46
02-08-2009, 08:51 PM
I think itd be bull if it was. Like GNC is a public store so I personally think all that stuff should be allowed.

Pitty'09
02-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Can MLB players take that stuff or is it considered against the drug policies?

just wondering.

MLB is cracking down on all kinds of stuff it seems.Almost all are illegal in sports now. Take ANdro for example, yeah that is illegal, but there are 50 different items u can purchase that are just as capable of changing the body. The funny thing about a lot of these legal sups is they are
sometimes a single molecule away from being what is consicered a steroid, and once they enter ur body, ur body already possesses that missing item and u would fail a test for steroids. People think steroids are this mistifying thing, the stuff at gnc or max muscle is close to some of the cheezier steroids, such as d bol, where u put on a lot of weight and also water weight, and lose it fast as well.
Designer juice is the way to go