PDA

View Full Version : Ramon Sessions

soxnfins
02-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Holy crap does he make my orgy!

44 pts AND 12 A!

Remind me why we didn't start him again????

Bucks_Packers
02-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Sessions is so money! unbelievable
as far as im concerned we should be trading away cap space to lock him up

FrazierBoy89
02-08-2009, 01:02 AM
sessions was my favorite player on the team before seein him play he was good in college and now he's good in the nba and i agree the bucks need to be making deals to free money up like getting raef laFrentz who a free agent at the end of the season and thats enough money to lock both charlie v and sessions up.

Bucks_Packers
02-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Im scared that trading away RJ could be a mistake, but a bigger mistake would be letting sessions slip away.

cameroncrazies2
02-08-2009, 02:18 AM
I just don't know what to do with this team moving forward. I'd like to see Sessions starting and Ridnours a more than capable backup. At the 2 we have Redd still then 3-5 Jefferson, Mbah, CV, Bogut. I'd like to see Jefferson traded, but for what? Picks, young players and cap relief? We have plenty of young players, I wouldn't mind picks and cap relief but the only way I see us getting that is if we convince the Blazers to trade Jefferson for Lafrentz which I would like. I'm just not sure it'd happen because then the Bucks would have Sessions, Bell, Alexander, Villanueva and Elson starting for the rest of the year...I'm not sure Kohl wants us tanking that bad.

1) Trade Jefferson for Lafrentz and Portland's 2009 1st rounder
2) Re-sign Villanueva and Sessions
3) Trade ours and Portland's 2009 1st rounder to move up to the top 6 in the draft, draft DaJuan Summers
4) Hope and pray every night that Redd comes back 100%
5) Sign a capable backup center

PG-Sessions
SG-Redd
SF-Mbah A Moute
PF-Villanueva
C-Bogut
Bench-Summers, Ridnour, Bell, Bogans, Alexander, backup center

Derick713
02-08-2009, 04:43 AM
Im scared that trading away RJ could be a mistake, but a bigger mistake would be letting sessions slip away.

The Bucks don't have a choice. They have to trade Jefferson if they want to resign Sessions and Villanueva. The Bucks have invested so much money into Redd, Jefferson, and Bogut that they can't afford to keep Sessions and Villanueva.

Ramon Sessions/Luke Ridnour/
Michael Redd/Charlie Bell/
Joe Alexander/Luc Mbah A Moute
Charlie Villanueva/
Andrew Bogut/

Kings Faithful
02-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Good luck trading Jefferson....I don't think its going to happen because of his horrible contract. To get rid of him its going to have to be a STEAL for another team like to the Lakers or Celtics for nothing but cap relief. If you guys resign Sessions and Charlie this summer would you guys consider trading them to the Kings for Brad Miller and Blake Griffin (if the Kings end up with #1 pick)?

Bucks_Packers
02-08-2009, 03:36 PM
If we want to trade Jefferson, the market is there.
If we manage to resign CV and Sessions, why would we want to trade them to Sacramento? and dont guarantee yourself the 1st pick you are setting yourself up for disappointment. The bucks will have some ping pong balls too

Brew Crew
02-08-2009, 06:07 PM
]Good luck trading Jefferson....I don't think its going to happen because of his horrible contract. To get rid of him its going to have to be a STEAL for another team like to the Lakers or Celtics for nothing but cap relief.

Thank you for pointing that out. Some people don't realize the obvious.

If you guys resign Sessions and Charlie this summer would you guys consider trading them to the Kings for Brad Miller and Blake Griffin (if the Kings end up with #1 pick)?

Why would we sign them if we were going to turn around and trade them?

Kings Faithful
02-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Its called a sign and trade....lol. I was just doing a "hypothetical" scenario to see if you would do it if such a situation presented itself. We need a PG really bad and You guys need some big bodies so I was wondering if you would be up for a Sessions Griffin swap in some manner. Sorry, just curious.

Kings Faithful
02-08-2009, 08:24 PM
and dont guarantee yourself the 1st pick you are setting yourself up for disappointment. The bucks will have some ping pong balls too

Believe me...im not guaranteeing anything for myself. I'm a kings fan, we haven't been to the finals for 60 years. I know how to prepare myself for disappointment....lol

wissportsfan
02-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Well thoughts from the New York Times suggested trading Jefferson to the Cavs for Wally. That would open up some cash to re-sign Sessions but I don't see the Cavs doing that because they still want to re-sign LeBron. Although it would help there chances of making it and possible getting the championship which might improve their chances of getting LeBron to stay, but they wouldn't have as much money. It's a very twisted situation. Bottom line is I hope they re-sign Sessions but we wont be able to with the money we have right now.

soxnfins
02-09-2009, 11:58 PM
sign this muther trucker right now.

Anon
02-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Just wondering what your fellas opinion is on why this guy hasn't been starting. He definetly seems like he is better than Ridnour!

thornga2
02-11-2009, 02:03 AM
If we are trading away salaries, there are a couple that would make more sense than Jefferson. Luke Ridnour and Michael Redd. Redd is gonna be tough to move, but the the right team would be willing to take him on and the Bucks could get some cap relief in return.

At the end of this season, the Bucks have a little over ten million coming off the books. They could sink most of that into resigning CV. Then if they can trade Ridnour, they would still have enough to resign Sessions. I would rather they trade Redd though. Everybody else seems to fit in well with what Skiles wants to do on offense, but Redd not as much. I would rather try to trade him for a more athletic, defensive minded type swingman. (Ronny Brewer!!!)

thornga2
02-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Is is possible to trade Redd while he's injured?

Sure it is. This isn't NBA Live. Still, they could simply wait for the offseason and trade him then.

Brew Crew
02-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Oh yeah I'm sure other teams would like Redd, his contract, injuries, and great defense:rolleyes:

Bucks_Packers
02-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Redd isn't bad in any category. Injuries can happen to anyone, no one is immune. This isnt a video game where people have specific ratings that decide how they play. Michael Redd is just as capable as locking someone down defensively as he is capable of sinking 3's. The only reason we should trade him is the money situation. His play has never been sub par, the teams he has played on have been pretty bad. We are just starting to get good and now we want to trade the player who has stuck with this organization? Money is the only reason to trade anyone on the bucks roster right now. Team chemistry is high among the players we play right now

futureman
02-11-2009, 03:23 PM
If we are trading away salaries, there are a couple that would make more sense than Jefferson. Luke Ridnour and Michael Redd. Redd is gonna be tough to move, but the the right team would be willing to take him on and the Bucks could get some cap relief in return.

At the end of this season, the Bucks have a little over ten million coming off the books. They could sink most of that into resigning CV. Then if they can trade Ridnour, they would still have enough to resign Sessions. I would rather they trade Redd though. Everybody else seems to fit in well with what Skiles wants to do on offense, but Redd not as much. I would rather try to trade him for a more athletic, defensive minded type swingman. (Ronny Brewer!!!)

Redd makes about 12 times more than Brewer. You would have to wait until 2010 when he's a free agent.

wissportsfan
02-11-2009, 06:16 PM
sign this muther trucker right now.
We can't we don't have enough money.

Just wondering what your fellas opinion is on why this guy hasn't been starting. He definetly seems like he is better than Ridnour!
It's pretty much been stated before but his defense isn't very good. He'll get some good steals here and there but he doesn't have that good of defense that a PG should have. Ridnour plays better man on defense. Before, I know the knock on him was his shooting but his shot looks pretty good to me. He also seems to turn the ball over to much, which I think will get better with experience.

Is is possible to trade Redd while he's injured?

They can do it but it's very unlikely because they would hardly get any value for him.

Brew Crew
02-12-2009, 01:51 AM
lets get this back on topic. How about his performance tonight? He is amazing.