PDA

View Full Version : Whats so good about amir johnson?

Bg7getclutch
02-07-2009, 10:17 AM
I always here that he's going to be a beast but it looks like he hasn't done anything the last 3-4 years he's been in the league.

kntresistheheat
02-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Who?:confused:

I always here that he's going to be a beast but it looks like he hasn't done anything the last 3-4 years he's been in the league.

drewstantontime
02-07-2009, 10:48 AM
i watch every pistons game, and first of all, he didnt even break out till last year and this year has earned himself in the rotation and starting lineup on a regular basis. Hes young and hes raw yet, but if you have the chance to watch him on a regular basis, you see this kid has talent. Hes Athletic, big, and can rebound.

Trouble87
02-07-2009, 10:52 AM
he's still only 21... got to remember that

he's grown about 2 inches since he was drafted... think he's about 6'10 now

he can rebound, block, has decent footwork, and no real offensive skills yet but he shows promise. biggest reason the piston were high on him was his work ethic... when a player wants to be better most likely he will be

once his offensive game gets more polished he could be a decent starter or above average bench guy.

td0tsfinest
02-07-2009, 01:33 PM
he's one of those guys that should have went to college instead of jumping start into the nba. He's an ok player and might be good one day but I think he could've been a better player if he went to college.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-07-2009, 01:49 PM
he's a average joe to me nothing special.

SwaggaIke
02-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Amir is a bum, a hack-a-holic in its truest form.