PDA

View Full Version : Paxson's Bulls trade ideas regarding amare and bosh!

MELOMAN15
02-07-2009, 12:28 AM
Amare Stoudemire and Chris Bosh are on the trading block! If Paxson does not pull off something involving one of the top 15 players in the leauge, then he's fired. The Bulls have been playing well lately. What's the deal with the Bulls, and what shall they do in order to bring this franchise around? M.J wants history to repeat itself.

Raptorballa
02-07-2009, 01:30 AM
Were do you get ur facts from?? cuz ur obviously wrong...
Could you show me were it says Bosh is on the trading block

Last time i checked BC said BOSH aint even close to being on the trading block so you should get ur stuff striaght then come post ur ugly threads...

lock this plz?

soundjunkies2
02-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Were do you get ur facts from?? cuz ur obviously wrong...
Could you show me were it says Bosh is on the trading block

Last time i checked BC said BOSH aint even close to being on the trading block so you should get ur stuff striaght then come post ur ugly threads...

lock this plz?

It came from stephen A he said the raptors were shopping him around,im not sure if its true though.

akesh99
02-07-2009, 01:56 AM
stephen A never said the raps were shopping him. what he said was that sources have told him that bosh wants out. he also said miami is in persuit of him and that dallas would love to have him. by no stretch of the imagination does that mean that colangelo is shopping bosh.

Draco
02-07-2009, 01:57 AM
Amare Stoudemire and Chris Bosh are on the trading block! If Paxson does not pull off something involving one of the top 15 players in the leauge, then he's fired. The Bulls have been playing well lately. What's the deal with the Bulls, and what shall they do in order to bring this franchise around? M.J wants history to repeat itself.

Did you read Reinsdorf's recent comments about Paxson? Just wondering.

JordansBulls
02-07-2009, 02:23 AM
No need for this.