PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Fans will attend Por-OKC Game to boo BOTH teams

Chronz
02-06-2009, 11:01 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0eFR1SwdwQbXs/340x.jpg

When the Thunder play the Blazers in Portland next week, some angry Seattle fans plan to attend the game to "boo both teams."

The Save Our Sonics group said it has secured blocks of tickets for members at a discounted price.

The leaders are also planning an even bigger trip when the Thunder returns to Portland on April 13.

LOL or SOB Material?

fairandbalanced
02-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Thanks for buying the tickets, the NBA need that in this tough times. Please bring all your friends and family next time to come boo all you want.

ink
02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
They should only boo Stern for stealing their franchise.

fairandbalanced
02-06-2009, 11:07 PM
They should only boo Stern for stealing their franchise.

Seriously.......It wasn't even the NBA's fault. They gave them a chance to keep the franchise and they blew it. They should blame themselves.

PRETTY BIRD!
02-06-2009, 11:08 PM
i still can't believe anyone would leave seattle to go to oklahoma..wtf

xSolidx
02-06-2009, 11:13 PM
It isnt going to bring back the Sonics or even solve anything

So its going to be a total waste

ink
02-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Seriously.......It wasn't even the NBA's fault. They gave them a chance to keep the franchise and they blew it. They should blame themselves.

You must work for the league. With respect, that's bull.

GunFactor187
02-06-2009, 11:15 PM

hey FAB where did you get your sig from?

THE MTL
02-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Yo screw Seattle. OKC deserves a basketball team. I thought the Hornets should have stayed over there. Those people love their sports team no matter if they win or losr. OKC Thunder is 10th in the league in attendance and thats back when the team only won 4 games. OKC is one of the few teams they had waiting list for season tickets. OKC loves the Thunder and once they get good 2011. That will be a hard city to play in for visitors.

_Sn1P3r_
02-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Haha, that is pretty funny IMO.

lakersrock
02-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Good for them. They can watch the Thunder beat the supposed "young savior team to defeat the evil Lakers" team.

hotpotato1092
02-06-2009, 11:28 PM

So you want the Seattle tax payers giving Clay Bennett a new $1,000,000,000 palace in this economy when Key Arena is only 15 years old? NO. That's ridiculous. Clay Bennett is an ******* and a thief and deserves to be shot several times in the nuts for stealing the Sonics from Seattle.

dirk206
02-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Man, I say **** those "Save Our Sonics Group" people, seriously, you would Boo the very players you used to cheer for, just because their wearing a different jersey? I'm from Seattle and while it hurt just as much to see the team go, I still root for them, my beef is with Clay Bennett, not with the team. I for one, don't want to be associated with fans like that, we don't need fake fans like that them in Seattle.

ink
02-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Man, I say **** those "Save Our Sonics Group" people, seriously, you would Boo the very players you used to cheer for, just because their wearing a different jersey? I'm from the Seattle and while it hurt just as much to see the team go, I still root for them, my beef is with Clay Bennett, not with the team. I for one, don't want to be associated with fans like that, we don't need fake fans like that them in Seattle.

I agree. That's why I said they should boo Stern. The players didn't do anything.

GunFactor187
02-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Dude, is there seriously a "Save Our Sonics" Militia????

Raidaz4Life
02-06-2009, 11:42 PM
i still can't believe anyone would leave seattle to go to oklahoma..wtf

very good point.... wonder whose brilliant idea that was