PDA

View Full Version : Which NBA Team's Fan's are the Worst

ProdigyI
02-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Worst- Annoying, punkish, sore-losers, hateful towards others, conceited.

We're all friends here but honestly which one is the worst.

I'd go Pistons because of the malace at the palace.

Knicks fans won some brownie points with me because of their MVP chant towards Kobe....shows that they still give credit when they are witnessing something special.....even though the MVP chant was a little overboard....a simple applaus would have been ok.

Faneik
02-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Why do I have a feeling this thread will get closed?:shrug:

GunFactor187
02-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Worst- Annoying, punkish, sore-losers, hateful towards others, conceited.

We're all friends here but honestly which one is the worst.

I'd go Pistons because of the malace at the palace.

Knicks fans won some brownie points with me because of their MVP chant towards Kobe....shows that they still give credit when they are witnessing something special.....even though the MVP chant was a little overboard....a simple applaus would have been ok.

:no::no: You did NOT just go there.

laker1000
02-06-2009, 07:45 PM
I think you need to add other, also you can't make a generality, not every fan of a team is a sore-loser but it think Jazz fan are pretty bad.

D-Leethal
02-06-2009, 07:45 PM
how can knick fans be there??? we support our team even when they are one of the worst in the league we still sell out, we are true fans who don't ditch the team when things are down, we appreciate greatness and even gave Reggie a standing ovation for his last game at MSG....

Utah is the worst, the things they used to do to Kobe and more recently Derek Fisher was disgusting

ProdigyI
02-06-2009, 07:46 PM
haha I think i'll delete this....i sense some trouble brewing :laugh:

stawka
02-06-2009, 07:51 PM
To their own team, it HAS to be the Knicks.

To anyone else outside of their team, it HAS to be the Lakers.

The commentator's HAVE to be the Boston ones.

And this is coming from someone that's not a fan of any of those teams so no biased **** there

nbaballer
02-06-2009, 07:53 PM
I think rockets fans are crap. I am houston rockets fans and I have seen lots of losers in clutchfans.con and here as well. They call there players name and stuff.
:(

nd4T.O.
02-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Boston the didnt used to be that bad but since the championship went to there head they are the worst

Missing56&33
02-06-2009, 08:16 PM
I thought you would have all the NBA teams on the poll. The sixers have the worst fans in the league along with the Eagles. Philly fans suck period

ProdigyI
02-06-2009, 08:18 PM
I thought you would have all the NBA teams on the poll. The sixers have the worst fans in the league along with the Eagles. Philly fans suck period

Eagles fans are dreadful. But the Sixers fans aren't that bad.

nd4T.O.
02-06-2009, 08:32 PM
yeahh i def agree 76ers arent bad at all they cant be look at there team...but the eagles fans are worst NFL fans

kswissdaf
02-06-2009, 08:43 PM
knicks(kinda understand what they going through but you should never route for the other teams player/ Celtics fans( nobody i mean nobody ever went to the celtics games except for some hardcore fans, but no they have so many bandwagon fans its unbelievable)

kswissdaf
02-06-2009, 08:44 PM
oo hardest to deal with i thought it said worst

IRUAM #21
02-06-2009, 08:53 PM
The worst fans in the NBA are..........

Gup
02-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Knicks...... no question

Raidaz4Life
02-06-2009, 09:05 PM
this is tough for me.... toss up between Lakers, Celtics, and Jazz

G-Funk
02-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Celtics. Suns.

Big E
02-06-2009, 09:13 PM
The Bulls fans should be on that list.
Being from Chicago, I know how awful bandwagon our fans are.
almost NO ONE cares about the Bull since Jordan left.
I love the Bulls but go around Chicago and ask people to name 5 Bulls and see how little people care about the Bulls in Chicago.
We are a baseball/football (hockey?)town.

Talick
02-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Knicks by far...they get to witness all the drafts and boo every freaking pick.

ProdigyI
02-06-2009, 09:19 PM
The Bulls fans should be on that list.
Being from Chicago, I know how awful bandwagon our fans are.
almost NO ONE cares about the Bull since Jordan left.
I love the Bulls but go around Chicago and ask people to name 5 Bulls and see how little people care about the Bulls in Chicago.
We are a baseball/football (hockey?)town.

Our attendance was fantastic through "The Dark Years". Our fans still showed support for the team even when they sucked. Sure, some people stopped following them, but the United Center was always packed with the fans rooting for our team

Big E
02-06-2009, 09:26 PM
I don't care about attendance, that means nothing
I never go to the games cause I'm not rich and Bulls tickets are ridiculous
Most people that go to basketball games are rich, at least thats how it seems since the tickets are expensive and I shop around for them alot too.
My uncle has season tickets and gives them away to clients & such (he owns a company) and even those tickets are very expensive and not very close AT ALL
Wow I steered off topic

Kenny
02-06-2009, 09:29 PM
I gotta laugh at all the people saying the Knicks... The Garden is always full through bad and good... People saying the Knicks are clueless

Big E
02-06-2009, 09:30 PM
like I said before (I can't think of a better way to phrase what I'm trying to say)
go around Chicago and ask people to name 5 Bulls, you won't find many who can
then ask them to name 5 Bears and you'll get nicknames and bios on everyone

ink
02-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Naw. :laugh2: I don't think we need this one. A thread to tell other fans how bad they are ....