PDA

View Full Version : Amare to Orlando?

GunFactor187
02-06-2009, 02:21 PM
How does this one sound? (Add a second rounder to Amare)

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=45~254~3024~862~1727&teams=21~21~21~21~19&te=&cash=

C - Howard
PF - STAT
SF - Lewis
SG - Pietrus
PG - Nelson

Silent
02-06-2009, 03:12 PM
how does this one sound? (add a second rounder to amare)

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=45~254~3024~862~1727&teams=21~21~21~21~19&te=&cash=

c - howard
pf - stat
sf - lewis
sg - pietrus
pg - nelson

what the hell u on

GunFactor187
02-06-2009, 03:49 PM
just a suggestion for you people to talk about dude calm down.

MagicBucsSox
02-06-2009, 04:18 PM
we'd have to give give lewis in the deal which id gladly do over turk.amare is from orlando i dream of him joining forces to create the best bigman tandom since timmy and the admiral,but lewis' contract kills us

MAC10TIZZY
02-06-2009, 08:29 PM
what a bad name for a thread!!!!!!!!

Sandman
02-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Send him home!

for rashard lewis

Gdubbz
02-07-2009, 01:44 PM
I saw this thread and I was all excited....
Damn.

ragee
02-07-2009, 03:17 PM
we'd have to give give lewis in the deal which id gladly do over turk.amare is from orlando i dream of him joining forces to create the best bigman tandom since timmy and the admiral,but lewis' contract kills us

Yeah... Lewis instead of Hedo... However, I don't think Amare will be a really good fit for his team... He is apparently not playing well with Shaq and Dwight is the same time of player... Do this trade then send him to toronto for Bosh! LOL

MagicBucsSox
02-07-2009, 06:57 PM
we're more up n down,flashy shooting team not to the extint of the suns 2yrs ago but you dont gotta slow up for a 36yo man on our team, plus here amare can shoot all day like how he wants and d12 will compliment that ,besides if it wouldnt work out we can let him go '10 and we wouldnt have lewis' contract to deal with.
but otis sucks and wouldnt do it

PulpFiction
02-07-2009, 09:17 PM
If they would do it I would trade Lewis and a 2nd to Phx (who owes us!!!) then offer up Foyle (baggage) Reddick, Turk, and a 1st this year and again in three years for Bosh, tweek that trade till they do it with whatever it takes, we would even take PT Guard if they wanted to throw one in ... Just imagine Superman, Gortat, Stoudamare, in the front court and Bosh and Lue in the front court with Lee ... no need to draft for at least four years and we would have the quad towers ... but Id hate to see TURK Go!!!

MagicBucsSox
02-07-2009, 09:53 PM
If they would do it I would trade Lewis and a 2nd to Phx (who owes us!!!) then offer up Foyle (baggage) Reddick, Turk, and a 1st this year and again in three years for Bosh, tweek that trade till they do it with whatever it takes, we would even take PT Guard if they wanted to throw one in ... Just imagine Superman, Gortat, Stoudamare, in the front court and Bosh and Lue in the front court with Lee ... no need to draft for at least four years and we would have the quad towers ... but Id hate to see TURK Go!!!

turks gon go eventually thru FA or oversea. otis isnt willing to pay him 50 but gave shard 120,go figure, and gortat stinks and 2nd picks only have value in football

JNore151
02-08-2009, 03:34 PM
nah que te pasa bro.... lewis is da glue that keeps us together.....he is alway consistant and reliable....i love turk but, he has a lot of off nights......

JNore151
02-08-2009, 03:36 PM
besides if amare gets upset he doesnt play hard....we dont need dat shttttt on our team

*Superman*
02-08-2009, 04:18 PM
We are not getting him, period....Or as long as Otis is our GM, unless they made an offer which couldn't be refused, which would never happen.

rapjuicer06
02-09-2009, 12:13 AM
i'm pretty sure they'd be real interested in lewis...he'd fit in real well with the suns

GunFactor187
02-09-2009, 12:51 PM
i'm pretty sure they'd be real interested in lewis...he'd fit in real well with the suns

True he would, but his contract is overly disgusting and atrociously nasty.

ragee
02-09-2009, 03:24 PM
True he would, but his contract is overly disgusting and atrociously nasty.

Well I hope the Suns will be dumb enough to accept this! Then I hope Amare opts out so we can get Bosh or already trade him for Bosh! I don't really like Amare coz if you watch him play closely, you can see that he does not really play defense... Him scoring 20+ ppg is not really that impressive too coz I think the credit for those mostly goes to Nash... Not him... It is composed of ally-oops and pick and rolls... Reminds me of K-mart when he had Kidd in the Nets...

JNore151
02-10-2009, 03:05 PM
wats really good wit cha ...tryin to braek up da teams nucleus? we got a great thing going here ....

ragee
02-10-2009, 06:28 PM
wats really good wit cha ...tryin to braek up da teams nucleus? we got a great thing going here ....

Yup... But until when? I love Lewis but his contract really screwed this team's future...

MAC10TIZZY
02-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Yup... But until when? I love Lewis but his contract really screwed this team's future...

dude, if we didn't pay him kobe money, somebody else would of came real close to doin' it, then we wouln't have sighned him, last year would of suck balls, and this year would been even worse....what other good free agents were there this year that you would of rather waited for.......is he over payed? yeah!!!!!! will you get over it? hopefully........none of yall pay this man, and all he has done is taken us one of the "elite" teams in the league...........and quit bustin' on otis would ya, he has locked us up with a championship(with or without turk) caliber team for years to come!!!!!!!!!ENJOY

ragee
02-11-2009, 09:43 PM
dude, if we didn't pay him kobe money, somebody else would of came real close to doin' it, then we wouln't have sighned him, last year would of suck balls, and this year would been even worse....what other good free agents were there this year that you would of rather waited for.......is he over payed? yeah!!!!!! will you get over it? hopefully........none of yall pay this man, and all he has done is taken us one of the "elite" teams in the league...........and quit bustin' on otis would ya, he has locked us up with a championship(with or without turk) caliber team for years to come!!!!!!!!!ENJOY

Nah... I think no one was really competing against us... I believe we could have gotten him for a cheaper price... And no, we are not a championship team without Hedo... We don't really have a deep roster so for us to be able to compete against the elites, we need all four of them... and for years to come? How many years? 2?

celticfan
02-11-2009, 10:06 PM
suns woul dnot do this at all. Add Rashard Lewis and Nelson and maybe