PDA

View Full Version : Will Amare Stoudemire Be Traded? And To Whom

Pages : [1] 2

D Roses Bulls
02-06-2009, 09:31 AM
it is rumored that the suns are kind of growing tired of amare stoudemire and some of the fans are starting to feel the same way. since they most likely can not trade shaq, there is speculation for the right price that stoudemire can be had. marc stein gave two examples of deals.

1. Stoudemire to Portland for Travis Outlaw, Jerryd Bayless, draft considerations and Raef LaFrentz's expiring contract is the first, based on the assumption that the Blazers will not be surrendering LaMarcus Aldridge even for Stoudemire.

2. Stoudemire to Chicago for Joakim Noah, Tyrus Thomas, draft considerations and Drew Gooden's expiring contract.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&page=tradetalk-090205

would you make any of these trades or is there someone out there like possibly bosh that could be traded straight up for stoudemire?

since im a bulls fan, i would so what he suggested for chicago in a heart beat.

Frank Costanza
02-06-2009, 09:39 AM
the first two trade options are complete rip offs and give phoneix abosolutly nothign going into the western confrerence playoffs, bosh for stod straight up seems to be the best trade out there,

JordansBulls
02-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Hopefully to Chicago for Hinrich, Deng, Tyrus and 2 draft picks.:D

D Roses Bulls
02-06-2009, 09:46 AM
the first two trade options are complete rip offs and give phoneix abosolutly nothign going into the western confrerence playoffs, bosh for stod straight up seems to be the best trade out there,

well its in the article and wide fact that they arnt happy with stoudemire and also the suns want cap relief so that is why those players are mentioned. basically to free up payroll for what? i dont know cause stoudemire is a a free agent in two years but i dont know thats just what ive been hearing and the article said

nashty13
02-06-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm hoping to deal with Toronto for Bosh, the knicks for Lee/Nate or the thunder for Jeff Green or Westbrook. I honestly wouldn't want to deal with the bulls, unless we were able to grab Ty Thomas, Luol Deng and Heinrich plus picks (like the guys mentioned above) and then move some of our wing players (LB for example) to grab another big man. We would just have too many guards and SF.
I agree that the blazers probably wouldn't give up aldridge tho i'd really like his services!

#24 Lakerland
02-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Amare going to Suns would be amazing.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 10:20 AM
it is rumored that the suns are kind of growing tired of amare stoudemire and some of the fans are starting to feel the same way. since they most likely can not trade shaq, there is speculation for the right price that stoudemire can be had. marc stein gave two examples of deals.

1. Stoudemire to Portland for Travis Outlaw, Jerryd Bayless, draft considerations and Raef LaFrentz's expiring contract is the first, based on the assumption that the Blazers will not be surrendering LaMarcus Aldridge even for Stoudemire.

2. Stoudemire to Chicago for Joakim Noah, Tyrus Thomas, draft considerations and Drew Gooden's expiring contract.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&page=tradetalk-090205

would you make any of these trades or is there someone out there like possibly bosh that could be traded straight up for stoudemire?

since im a bulls fan, i would so what he suggested for chicago in a heart beat.
the suns would never trade amare to the west you better start looking at teams in the eastern conference maybe toronto is a good fit.

D Roses Bulls
02-06-2009, 10:27 AM
heck, i would trade anyone on the roster except derek rose to get this guy. if i were paxson i owuld do something quick cause you know his job is in danger. trade hinrich, or deng, noah, thomas and some picks. i dont care. we need someone like stoudemire on the bulls.

Tom81
02-06-2009, 10:29 AM
For Aldridge yes

BooCain
02-06-2009, 10:35 AM
2010 will come early for the Bulls cuz Stoudemire will be trade to Chicago for Thomas , Gooden and draft 1st rd draft pick. This is what he wants anyway to be on a team where he could be the focal point of the offense and we know he has a relationship with Del Negro. Rose and Deng will compliment Stoudemire style of play and so will BG. This will be the perfect fit and the best case scenario for the suns.

amare#1
02-06-2009, 10:44 AM
I hope he gets dealt.

Two realistic deals:
1. Amare for David Lee and Nate Robinson.
2. Amare for Tyrus Thomas + Hinrich + 1st rounder.

posterized
02-06-2009, 10:49 AM

I agree, the 1st two trades are not the greatest, but look at the Gasol deal. The lakers got Gasol in exchange for a few happy meals. But i dont think a deal for Bosh will happen. Brian Colangelo has made it clear that Bosh is one of his untouchables....unless the rumors are true that Bosh wants out, then maybe something could happen. But again i think thats a big maybe.

EricU812
02-06-2009, 11:00 AM
To the Wizards for the entire team...

valade16
02-06-2009, 11:00 AM
The portland trade doesn't make sense for a variety of reasons. Firstly, if Amare is unhappy not being THE MAN on the Suns how is he going to fit into the Blazers? And how would they divvy up minutes between Amare, Oden, and Aldridge (not to mention Przybilla and Frye). Also, the Suns wouldn't get any big man in return (unless they want to play REALLY small ball and use Outlaw as a PF). And lastly, and perhaps the most important (though I'm a portland fan) that is not NEARLY enough to give up for Amare. Bayless and Outlaw? That's one potential star (but playing behind Nash) and an above average role player...

kingjanjic
02-06-2009, 11:07 AM

striaght up, those trades r so worthless for the suns

ProdigyI
02-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Amare is going to Chicago for Tyrus, Gooden, and a 1st rounder.

D Roses Bulls
02-06-2009, 11:15 AM

your not going to get equal value for stoudemire like the grizzlies didnt get for gasol and besides the suns want cap relief. i

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 11:20 AM
2010 will come early for the Bulls cuz Stoudemire will be trade to Chicago for Thomas , Gooden and draft 1st rd draft pick. This is what he wants anyway to be on a team where he could be the focal point of the offense and we know he has a relationship with Del Negro. Rose and Deng will compliment Stoudemire style of play and so will BG. This will be the perfect fit and the best case scenario for the suns.you sure about that?

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 11:22 AM
I hope he gets dealt.

Two realistic deals:
2. Amare for Tyrus Thomas + Hinrich + 1st rounder.knicks won't trade for amare because in 2010 you can sign him straight up without losing draft picks and young prospects and if he don't sign there are going to be plenty of options out there.

king4day
02-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Per a Suns thread, ESPN mentioned 6 teams contacting the Suns about Amare. 4 were NY, Tor, Portland, and Sactown. Not sure who the other two were but I presume Chicago was another and perhaps Miami (just a guess).

The deals mentioned in the initial article were just hypothetical and not ones that were mentioned.

king4day
02-06-2009, 11:31 AM
knicks won't trade for amare because in 2010 you can sign him straight up without losing draft picks and young prospects and if he don't sign there are going to be plenty of options out there.

On the flip side, you have no assurance you'll get either Amare or Bosh. If you deal for him now, you can then extend him this summer and only have to worry about Lebron. Especially with Bosh talking about Miami and Dallas as possible destinations in 2010.
They may lose Lee anyway this offseason, might as well take a good risk like this one.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Per a Suns thread, ESPN mentioned 6 teams contacting the Suns about Amare. 4 were NY, Tor, Portland, and Sactown. Not sure who the other two were but I presume Chicago was another and perhaps Miami (just a guess).

The deals mentioned in the initial article were just hypothetical and not ones that were mentioned.i really hope the knicks mind there buisness on this one.......people amare is not coming cheap you have to trade a lot to get him a then you have to sign him to a monster contract to keep him.

kntresistheheat
02-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Did you mean you read this in a article or on a thread:confused:

The deals mentioned in the initial article were just hypothetical and not ones that were mentioned.

Sports Illustrator
02-06-2009, 11:49 AM
I hope he gets dealt.

Two realistic deals:
2. Amare for Tyrus Thomas + Hinrich + 1st rounder.

The Knicks would be willing to give that kind of value. In order for salaries to match though, more players need to be involved such as Jeffries and Rose. One trade rumor I read for NY is Harrington, Lee and Rose for Stoudemire.

The three main parties right now are the Raptors, Heat and the Knicks. I didn't read anything about the Bulls, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a Bulls trade for Amare Stoudemire. The Bulls have a lot of pieces they can trade.

Also, do not expect Amare to get traded to any Western Conference team. That is too obvious.

On the flip side, you have no assurance you'll get either Amare or Bosh. If you deal for him now, you can then extend him this summer and only have to worry about Lebron. Especially with Bosh talking about Miami and Dallas as possible destinations in 2010.
They may lose Lee anyway this offseason, might as well take a good risk like this one.

That is very true. That is something that Knick fans do not understand. They say "Why are we trading for him now when we can just sign him in 2010?". Nothing is guaranteed, for all we know, Lee won't be here and Amare may sign somewhere else. Then what will the Knicks do? Might as well trade for him now, lock him up and as you said extend his contract this summer. He'll definitely enjoy playing in NY with D'Antoni.

kntresistheheat
02-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Do you have the link to were you read the heat involved????

The Knicks would be willing to give that kind of value. In order for salaries to match though, more players need to be involved such as Jeffries and Rose. One trade rumor I read for NY is Harrington, Lee and Rose for Stoudemire.

The three main parties right now are the Raptors, Heat and the Knicks. I didn't read anything about the Bulls, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a Bulls trade for Amare Stoudemire. The Bulls have a lot of pieces they can trade.

Also, do not expect Amare to get traded to any Western Conference team. That is too obvious.

That is very true. That is something that Knick fans do not understand. They say "Why are we trading for him now when we can just sign him in 2010?". Nothing is guaranteed, for all we know, Lee won't be here and Amare may sign somewhere else. Then what will the Knicks do? Might as well trade for him now, lock him up and as you said extend his contract this summer. He'll definitely enjoy playing in NY with D'Antoni.

MJ-BULLS
02-06-2009, 11:57 AM
i think that he will end up getting traded to chicago

Sports Illustrator
02-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Do you have the link to were you read the heat involved????

http://mvn.com/cavalierattitude/2009/02/the-amare-stoudemire-project.html

There you go boss.

I also forgot to mention the Cavaliers, as a possibility. I don't think the Suns are ready for rebuilding mode just yet though, they still want to compete while still having good ball players. That is why I don't think the Cavaliers won't have the best offer on the table.

Rome
02-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Amare is going to Chicago for Tyrus, Gooden, and a 1st rounder.

Im starting to think Chi Town as well, as long as the pick is this year.

mike_noodles
02-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Amare and Barbosa to the Raptors for Bosh and Kapono

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Sorry bulls fans, no way you get amare. You dont have an attractive enough package to offer with out trading rose. No one one wants Deng at his new contract and he would obviously need to be the center piece of a deal for Amare. Chicago is one of the last teams I see Amare being traded to. Potland could be intriguing but unlikely.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Amare and Barbosa to the Raptors for Bosh and Kapono
now that's the best deal they can get.

Badluck33
02-06-2009, 12:30 PM
now that's the best deal they can get.

stars for stars doesn't happen anymore.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 12:32 PM
stars for stars doesn't happen anymore.i don't see why not when both of their contracts expire at the same time,a change of scenary does a lot.

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 12:34 PM
I am unsure if this will happen but Amare should be dealt to the hawks. The Hawks need a consistent post presence and they could get one in Amare. Perhaps the center of the deal being around guys like Horford, Marvin Williams and Acie Law (obviously othe parts need to be worked in to get salary to work) but its a very logical place for him to go. Atlanta currently is in the playoff hunt in the east and could offer a young talented big in horford and solid wing player in Marvin Williams to get a trade done and push them higher in the conference...

Having Bibby, Johnson, Smith and Amare would really give the hawks a great group of guys to challenge the cavs, celtics, magic.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 12:36 PM
I am unsure if this will happen but Amare should be dealt to the hawks. The Hawks need a consistent post presence and they could get one in Amare. Perhaps the center of the deal being around guys like Horford, Marvin Williams and Acie Law (obviously othe parts need to be worked in to get salary to work) but its a very logical place for him to go. Atlanta currently is in the playoff hunt in the east and could offer a young talented big in horford and solid wing player in Marvin Williams to get a trade done..that's not a bad proposal is atlanta interested?

colinskik
02-06-2009, 12:41 PM
No one should be using the Gasol trade as a template for how one team can steal Amare for nothing. That type trade will probably never happen again.

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 12:42 PM
that's not a bad proposal is atlanta interested?

I would imagine they would be, they have a playoff spot in the east and really only need a good Big to help them get farther in the playoffs. Its tough for them to trade Horford but i cant think of many other teams other than Atlanta who could offer a young talented big in a deal for Amare. Something the suns you know would be after to replace Amare's PF spot.. I really do think Atlanta is a perfect trade partner.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-06-2009, 12:44 PM
it is rumored that the suns are kind of growing tired of amare stoudemire and some of the fans are starting to feel the same way. Since they most likely can not trade shaq, there is speculation for the right price that stoudemire can be had. Marc stein gave two examples of deals.

1. Stoudemire to portland for travis outlaw, jerryd bayless, draft considerations and raef lafrentz's expiring contract is the first, based on the assumption that the blazers will not be surrendering lamarcus aldridge even for stoudemire.

2. Stoudemire to chicago for joakim noah, tyrus thomas, draft considerations and drew gooden's expiring contract.

Since im a bulls fan, i would so what he suggested for chicago in a heart beat.

lol!!!

Testaverde16
02-06-2009, 12:50 PM
I think the Knicks gotta offer a Lee/nate package...

I think Lee will do well in phx, and nate has to be appealing bc Nash is getting up there. Throw in some expirings, and I don't think there is a better realistic deal out there for either team.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1727~383~2772~2782~739&teams=18~21~21~21~21&te=&cash=

maybe throw in a 2nd and cash..... why the hell not?

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 12:54 PM
I think the Knicks gotta offer a Lee/nate package...

I think Lee will do well in phx, and nate has to be appealing bc Nash is getting up there. Throw in some expirings, and I don't think there is a better realistic deal out there for either team.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1727~383~2772~2782~739&teams=18~21~21~21~21&te=&cash=

maybe throw in a 2nd and cash..... why the hell not?the knicks would be foolish to mortgage their future for a rental.

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Atlanta is where he is going!

NYKnickFanatic
02-06-2009, 12:57 PM

:confused:

STAT32
02-06-2009, 12:59 PM
I think he's going to Memphis but that's just me.

king4day
02-06-2009, 01:02 PM
2010 will come early for the Bulls cuz Stoudemire will be trade to Chicago for Thomas , Gooden and draft 1st rd draft pick. This is what he wants anyway to be on a team where he could be the focal point of the offense and we know he has a relationship with Del Negro. Rose and Deng will compliment Stoudemire style of play and so will BG. This will be the perfect fit and the best case scenario for the suns.

Deng would suffer greatly if he's still on the Bulls should they get STAT.

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 01:02 PM
What about the Pacers? They have a lot of expiring contracts to offer..

Perhaps something like Rasho, Daniels (14.5 in expiring contracts) and Roy Hibbert + 1st round pick for Amare.

The Pacers would have a great future perhaps with Ford, Granger and Amare.
I still maintain the hawks could offer the best deal but the Pacers could be another intriguing team.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 01:03 PM
:confused:
:laugh: that's funny.

nashty13
02-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I'd welcome that Horford trade, though we def don't need marvin williams (we have hill, barnes, jrich LB). What about Acie Law? He's hardly used there.

I'm still holding out for a Russel Westbrook/Nick Collison package

bbinthepark
02-06-2009, 01:04 PM
With reports all over that Houston and Phoenix are talking, the following seems like the best deal for both in that situation:

Artest (7.4m-expiring), Scola (3.1m), Alston (4.9m) + cash for Stoudemire (15.1m) and Hill (1.9m)

Phoenix gets upgraded 3 pt shooting and defense, a real pg to backup nash and a great rebounding, defending, all around hustle player in scola.

Nash-Alston-Dragic
Richardson-Barbosa
Artest-Barnes-Tucker
Scola-Dudley-Amundson
O'Neal-Lopez

Artest hasn't found a role to fill in Houston. They'd prefer an aggresive big man next to yao with Brooks taking over at PG and reuniting hill with mcgrady for some much needed chemistry.

Brooks-Barry-Head
McGrady-Wafer
Battier-Hill
Stoudamire-Landry-Hayes
Yao-Mutombo-Dorsey

king4day
02-06-2009, 01:05 PM
What about the Pacers? They have a lot of expiring contracts to offer..

Perhaps something like Rasho, Daniels (14.5 in expiring contracts) and Roy Hibbert + 1st round pick for Amare.

The Pacers would have a great future perhaps with Ford, Granger and Amare.
I still maintain the hawks could offer the best deal but the Pacers could be another intriguing team.

It'd be interesting but there's nothing in that package appealing. Phoenix isn't looking to salary dump. Kerr stated what he'd want. If he has potential offers from 6 teams, I'd have to think they're better than what the Pacers would offer.
I really don't think they have anything of Value that would make sense. Ford and Granger aren't leaving that team.

nashty13
02-06-2009, 01:05 PM
stars for stars doesn't happen anymore.

Shaq for Marion?

AI for for Billups?

nashty13
02-06-2009, 01:07 PM
With reports all over that Houston and Phoenix are talking, the following seems like the best deal for both in that situation:

Artest (7.4m-expiring), Scola (3.1m), Alston (4.9m) + cash for Stoudemire (15.1m) and Hill (1.9m)

Phoenix gets upgraded 3 pt shooting and defense, a real pg to backup nash and a great rebounding, defending, all around hustle player in scola.

Nash-Alston-Dragic
Richardson-Barbosa
Artest-Barnes-Tucker
Scola-Dudley-Amundson
O'Neal-Lopez

Artest hasn't found a role to fill in Houston. They'd prefer an aggresive big man next to yao with Brooks taking over at PG and reuniting hill with mcgrady for some much needed chemistry.

Brooks-Barry-Head
McGrady-Wafer
Battier-Hill
Stoudamire-Landry-Hayes
Yao-Mutombo-Dorsey

artest scares the hell out of me. i'd like scola. Alston is a little too erratic for me. Maybe with a pick or 2

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 01:08 PM
this **** is turning into a trade thread.

domd85
02-06-2009, 01:08 PM
rashard lewis and turkoglu for stoudemire and hill

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 01:09 PM
I'd welcome that Horford trade, though we def don't need marvin williams (we have hill, barnes, jrich LB). What about Acie Law? He's hardly used there.

I'm still holding out for a Russel Westbrook/Nick Collison package

yeah I though the horford-amare deal made the most sense other than perhaps aldridge and Lafrentz for Amare.

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 01:11 PM
rashard lewis and turkoglu for stoudemire

No way the magic break up what they have. Especilaly now that they lost Nelson for probably the year. They will need all the wing help they can get now that Nelson is out. But Amare and Howard would be plain Scary!

JPHX
02-06-2009, 01:16 PM
westbrook,wilcox,mason for Amare and pick

or

Gay, Warrick, Gasol, Jaric for Amare, Matt Barnes, Robin Lopez + Pick

DitchDat
02-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Amare should be gone

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 01:19 PM
he might not get moved until the off season.

TheChosenOne88
02-06-2009, 01:21 PM
1. Stoudemire won't go to Portland for 2 reasons: A. He won't be dealt to a Western Conference team and B. The Blazers would have to surrender Oden or Aldridge (which they won't do) for the Suns to even consider a trade. This trade won't work at all.

2. The Bulls would have to include Deng in the package for the Suns to pull the trigger. I'm guessing this deal doesn't work out because it will get more complicated than it should, but if I had to pick and choose between trading Deng or Tyrus Thomas I'd let Deng go. If I were the Bulls I'd offer lets say Deng, Gordon, Gooden and work around that package.

3. Stoudemire to the Knicks NOW makes the most sense. If I'm the Knicks I would be taking a gamble giving Lee a 5 or 6 year deal at around 10 million a season this offseason. The Knicks build a package around David Lee and Nate Robinson adding maybe Jerome James or Malik Rose and picks.

Testaverde16
02-06-2009, 01:23 PM
the knicks would be foolish to mortgage their future for a rental.

I dont see this as mortgaging their future or renting. Lee is the only "future" they give up and I'm figuring they resign Amare. They shouldn't rent anything.

nashty13
02-06-2009, 01:33 PM
That cavs package looks horrible for the suns. Verajao, hickson and wally plus two picks (likey to be in the high 20s) for amare, dragic and amundson. Verajoa is "likely" to opt out, meaning the suns could get stuck with him an extra year. Hickson seems all right, but not a guy to start a franchise around (like al jefferson for KG).

I like the beasley idea that the guy in the article kicked around. Wade and Amare would be straight scary together.

mitch91
02-06-2009, 01:35 PM
if we could get a trade with bulls (deng thomas kirk and some pics) then i think we could trade barbs and some others or a pick for masslip ( apologies for the spelling)

TheChosenOne88
02-06-2009, 01:51 PM
That cavs package looks horrible for the suns. Verajao, hickson and wally plus two picks (likey to be in the high 20s) for amare, dragic and amundson. Verajoa is "likely" to opt out, meaning the suns could get stuck with him an extra year. Hickson seems all right, but not a guy to start a franchise around (like al jefferson for KG).

I like the beasley idea that the guy in the article kicked around. Wade and Amare would be straight scary together.

Not being a biased Cavs fan, it actually doesn't look bad for the Suns. The Suns get young talent, cap relief, and two first rounders.

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I still maintain that a deal around Horford and Marvin williams for Amare is one of the better fits for the suns in trading Amare!

Lions #81
02-06-2009, 02:05 PM
to the pistons for sheed,brown,amir
would that even be close for salary?
trade will not happen but being a big pistons fan i still dream.

nashty13
02-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Not being a biased Cavs fan, it actually doesn't look bad for the Suns. The Suns get young talent, cap relief, and two first rounders.

Ya but rarely does anything pan out in the late 20s as far as picks go. Cap relief yes, but at the expense of our franchise's best player. Who knows what hickson has, he hardly plays. So what if he played well in a summer league. That's just not enough. I'd rather get deng and ty thomas than that.

FaceDown91
02-06-2009, 02:12 PM
I have a feeling any of the teams mentioned in this thread won't happen. except the team i think will happen.

i think either the 76ers or the kings. i dont know why.

king4day
02-06-2009, 02:13 PM

Nash-Alston-Dragic
Richardson-Barbosa
Artest-Barnes-Tucker
Scola-Dudley-Amundson
O'Neal-Lopez

Brooks-Barry-Head
McGrady-Wafer
Battier-Hill
Stoudamire-Landry-Hayes
Yao-Mutombo-Dorsey

I haven't heard anything involving Houston. Are u sure that wasn't on a fan site or something?
If the Rockets got him though it wouldn't help them. If he can't play alongside Shaq, then he can't play alongside Yao.
Plus no PG to help him either now with Alston gone (in the potential deal you mentioned).

chicagowhitesox
02-06-2009, 02:14 PM
to the bulls. :pray:

KG2TB
02-06-2009, 02:26 PM
If Pax can somehow figure out how to land Amare without giving up, Tyrus, Deng, Rose, Noah and BG he's a genius!

Kirk, Sefolosha, Gooden, and like 3 1st round picks

eugene
02-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Bosh for Amare swap would be great for both teams. Considering their current situation, Toronto and Phoenix are going nowhere these days. If I was Steve Kerr I would probably try to make this trade happen. Toronto has a great roster on paper but they haven't shown any results, definitely they need a shake, so do the Suns. For the Suns it's a great opportunity to try turning things around as long as Shaq has something left in the tank. Furthemore according various sources Bosh isn't happy in Toronto right now. For the Raptors it's an opportunity to get another great player to build around. It would be interesting to see Calderon/Amare tandem united with J.O'Neal (if healthy). It's a chance to make a playoff run this season for them since it's not late yet.

kntresistheheat
02-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah, but we already know he is not a genius:rolleyes:

If Pax can somehow figure out how to land Amare without giving up, Tyrus, Deng, Rose, Noah and BG he's a genius!

-Juice-
02-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Amare Stoudemire for LaMarcus Aldridge, Sergio Rodriguez, and Raef LaFrentz

Also, why would the Trailblazers want Oden, Amare, and LaMarcus? None of those guys would be welcomed to coming off the bench.

eugene
02-06-2009, 02:35 PM
And also... Guys, please just forget trading Amare to another Western conference team... It will never happen! Maybe to Washington? For Butler and Jamison? ;)

eugene
02-06-2009, 02:38 PM
I am unsure if this will happen but Amare should be dealt to the hawks. The Hawks need a consistent post presence and they could get one in Amare. Perhaps the center of the deal being around guys like Horford, Marvin Williams and Acie Law (obviously othe parts need to be worked in to get salary to work) but its a very logical place for him to go. Atlanta currently is in the playoff hunt in the east and could offer a young talented big in horford and solid wing player in Marvin Williams to get a trade done and push them higher in the conference...

Having Bibby, Johnson, Smith and Amare would really give the hawks a great group of guys to challenge the cavs, celtics, magic.

Great option for both!!!
Agreeeeed!!! :)

bbinthepark
02-06-2009, 02:38 PM
I haven't heard anything involving Houston. Are u sure that wasn't on a fan site or something?
If the Rockets got him though it wouldn't help them. If he can't play alongside Shaq, then he can't play alongside Yao.
Plus no PG to help him either now with Alston gone (in the potential deal you mentioned).

http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootball/2009/02/amare_stoudemire_a_rocket_the_1.html

Actually, Aaron Brooks has been closing games at the point lately rather than Alston. Although Brooks has gotten lost definsively at times (like most young players), his ability to make big plays is far beyond that of Alston, plus tmac usually runs the offense.

As far as him being next to another big man is concerned, Yao is nothing like Shaq. The Rockets have been looking for an athletic banger to put next to yao for a long time and Stoudamire would likely be very successful in Adelman's system of constant movement.

eugene
02-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Marion and Haslem for Amare? ;)

nashty13
02-06-2009, 02:45 PM
And also... Guys, please just forget trading Amare to another Western conference team... It will never happen! Maybe to Washington? For Butler and Jamison? ;)

i'd take it

nashty13
02-06-2009, 02:45 PM

no no no no...no...no no no no. Absolutely no. We don't want the bull's garbage

nd4T.O.
02-06-2009, 02:46 PM
i think Amare to Wizards for Butler and Jamison and maybe a draft pic or 2 wouldnt be a bad trade for either team

Sixerlover
02-06-2009, 02:48 PM
I still maintain that a deal around Horford and Marvin williams for Amare is one of the better fits for the suns in trading Amare!

You can maintain it all you want, I doubt Atlanta is interested in the deal.

NYYankeesWin#27
02-06-2009, 03:15 PM
knicks

STAT32
02-06-2009, 03:25 PM
I like the Wizards deal.

Vidball
02-06-2009, 03:27 PM
How about Amare and Barbosa for Marion and Beasley?

YankeeFan89
02-06-2009, 03:33 PM

Aldridge and Bayless...not that bad.

KG2TB
02-06-2009, 04:00 PM
no no no no...no...no no no no. Absolutely no. We don't want the bull's garbage

Haha, I know but 3 first round picks!! How bout 5? Whatever it takes... 10!!!

Afridi786
02-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Kirk, Gooden, Tyrus, Thabo (or Noc), and 2 1st rounders for Amare & Fillers.

Get an above average point guard who can defend who the suns desperately need, an expiring, a young player with lots of potentials who would thrive with Nash, a solid prospect who is stellar at D (or Noc, a hustle guy who can play the sf/pf spot and hit the three ball) and 2 lottery picks most likely that can help rebuild.

DaSox_05
02-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Sorry bulls fans, no way you get amare. You dont have an attractive enough package to offer with out trading rose. No one one wants Deng at his new contract and he would obviously need to be the center piece of a deal for Amare. Chicago is one of the last teams I see Amare being traded to. Potland could be intriguing but unlikely.

I have a feeling that your wrong. I feel that Steve Kerr will deal Amare to the Bulls and help his old team. Just like Jerry West helped the Lakers and Kevin McHale helped out the Celtics. A deal surrounding Tyrus, Gooden, Hughes and probably 2 first round picks. Kerr has already said that everybody is available for trade except Nash. So that tells me he wants to rebuild. Deng just signed a long term contract so he is not going to want Deng.

Tom81
02-06-2009, 04:17 PM
If suns get one of Horford,Aldridge or Al jefferson. I'l be happy.

Fire&Ice2&33
02-06-2009, 04:21 PM

I would like to see Amare play for the Hawks...him,Joe,and J-Smooth

Fire&Ice2&33
02-06-2009, 04:24 PM
HOUSTON ROCKETS ARE GETTING HIM---Luis Scola,Rafer Alston,& ROn Artest for Amare!! throw in some draft picks,we dont need them

Yao Ming
Amare Stoudamire
Shane Battier
Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks

Von Wafer--Sixth Man

Tom81
02-06-2009, 04:25 PM
HOUSTON ROCKETS ARE GETTING HIM---Luis Scola,Rafer Alston,& ROn Artest for Amare!!

Yao Ming
Amare Stoudamire
Shane Battier
Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks

Von Wafer--Sixth Man

not bad deal

DLeeicious
02-06-2009, 04:38 PM

Wow, so untrue on all levels. First off let's talk about Deng. ANY GM in the NBA would take this guy in a heartbeat and yes even with his new contract. He is highly thought of by all due to many reasons and he is still very young. To say he is not an attractive piece in a deal for Amare is crazy talk. Second of all they are looking for three things: young talents (Especially forwards), expiring contracts, and draft picks. ALL three of which the Bulls have and are willing to part with. I will take your comment that the Bulls are one of the last teams Amare gets traded to and turn it around to say the Bulls are the most likely place he will end up, which is just plain and simple how wrong you are. This is coming from a Bulls fan who really doesn't care for Amare and is indifferent on whether they trade for him (I am a rare Bulls fan on certain issues). Therefore it's not me being a homer, I actually am just thinking logically about the issue which you aren't apparently with that post.

abe_froman
02-06-2009, 04:48 PM

read in an article,that was proposed but that miami turned it down

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 04:53 PM
You can maintain it all you want, I doubt Atlanta is interested in the deal.

Why not, makes sense for both teams.. I never knew you had the inside track to what Atlanta is thinking...

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 04:58 PM
I have a feeling that your wrong. I feel that Steve Kerr will deal Amare to the Bulls and help his old team. Just like Jerry West helped the Lakers and Kevin McHale helped out the Celtics. A deal surrounding Tyrus, Gooden, Hughes and probably 2 first round picks. Kerr has already said that everybody is available for trade except Nash. So that tells me he wants to rebuild. Deng just signed a long term contract so he is not going to want Deng.

He will do it because the bulls are his ex team? Come on man... That aint a reason what so ever, kerr's reputation is on the line here and his job as well. He aint going to hand amare to the bulls to put a smile on bulls fans faces.. The trade for KG was not a help out at all. The T-Wolves did get back Jefferson, its nothing like the gasol trade (thats helping a team out). Why trade Amare for those players, no reason too.. Thomas has proven to be inconsistent his career thus far, hughes hass no value as he is not an expiring contract and Chicagos' draft picks are nothing to go crazy for as they are mid teen draft selections. You really do underestimate the intelliegnce of Kerr here, Chicago does not have the pieces to get Amare.

Missing56&33
02-06-2009, 04:59 PM
I guess it would be smart to trade him if I was Kerr because hes made it clear that he wont resign and Kerr is not looking to resign him. I think there's a good chance hes traded. But to who? The knicks dont want to trade for him they will wait until hes a FA

Sports Illustrator
02-06-2009, 05:00 PM

Looks like you won't be happy then.

Mile High Champ
02-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Wow, so untrue on all levels. First off let's talk about Deng. ANY GM in the NBA would take this guy in a heartbeat and yes even with his new contract. He is highly thought of by all due to many reasons and he is still very young. To say he is not an attractive piece in a deal for Amare is crazy talk. Second of all they are looking for three things: young talents (Especially forwards), expiring contracts, and draft picks. ALL three of which the Bulls have and are willing to part with. I will take your comment that the Bulls are one of the last teams Amare gets traded to and turn it around to say the Bulls are the most likely place he will end up, which is just plain and simple how wrong you are. This is coming from a Bulls fan who really doesn't care for Amare and is indifferent on whether they trade for him (I am a rare Bulls fan on certain issues). Therefore it's not me being a homer, I actually am just thinking logically about the issue which you aren't apparently with that post.

Man you cant even be objective because you are a Chicago fan, there is no senese in reasoing because of your bias as a fan of the bulls. Of course you will see Chicago's package as the best because its what you wnat to happen.. Amare aint going to Chicago!

DLeeicious
02-06-2009, 05:01 PM
He will do it because the bulls are his ex team? Come on man... That aint a reason what so ever, kerr's reputation is on the line here and his job as well. He aint going to hand amare to the bulls to put a smile on bulls fans faces.. The trade for KG was not a help out at all. The T-Wolves did get back Jefferson, its nothing like the gasol trade (thats helping a team out). Why trade Amare for those players, no reason too.. Thomas has proven to be inconsistent his career thus far, hughes hass no value as he is not an expiring contract and Chicagos' draft picks are nothing to go crazy for as they are mid teen draft selections. You really do underestimate the intelliegnce of Kerr here, Chicago does not have the pieces to get Amare.

You understimate the pieces the bulls have to get Amare. Because they have plenty.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 05:01 PM
hell no .....nobody would take that deng contract that was a mistake but the bulls have expirings in you talent that can work if they add some draft picks.

DLeeicious
02-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Man you cant even be objective because you are a Chicago fan, there is no senese in reasoing because of your bias as a fan of the bulls. Of course you will see Chicago's package as the best because its what you wnat to happen.. Amare aint going to Chicago!

Did you read my entire post? I don't even want Amare for what it might take to give up. I would much rather get Bosh but I don't see that happening at all.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Looks like you won't be happy then.:laugh:

phatboi619
02-06-2009, 05:09 PM
to sacramento for kenny tomas brd miller and beno plus the rockts 1st rd pick for amare

KH12
02-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Tyrus Thomas & Thabo Sefolosha (youth), Drew Gooden (expiring) and 2009 1st for Amare Stoudemire.

If Phoenix wants to send back another bad contract and we send Hughes 2010 friendly contract, then so be it.

IndyRealist
02-06-2009, 05:20 PM
well its in the article and wide fact that they arnt happy with stoudemire and also the suns want cap relief so that is why those players are mentioned. basically to free up payroll for what? i dont know cause stoudemire is a a free agent in two years but i dont know thats just what ive been hearing and the article said

Quote from the article:

We repeat: These are not known to be active trade discussions.

JerzeyFresh
02-06-2009, 05:26 PM
I made this a few weeks ago i think it would work everyone gets what they need

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2772~2782~739~1711~2381~3030~2 166~1765~1727~991~2004~557&teams=4~21~4~20~21~18~20~18~20~21~4~18&te=&cash=

Kicks free alot of cap at the end of the year. Sixers well they get Amare and Barbosa. suns get depth right ware they need it. Bulls get the big men theyve been looking for forever.

Dutch Scrub
02-06-2009, 05:30 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1711~356~3224~2456~614~1727~18 1~802&teams=21~21~21~21~6~4~4~21&te=&cash=

I was screwing around on trade machine after reading the article on ESPN and found a combination that I thought was funny in that it kinda made sence. Pheonix wants to move Shaq if they can and Dallas wanted to "find a compliment" for Dirk. This brings "the Big Cactus" to Dallas (does that make him the Big Dumbass now? you deside) Chicago gets Amare and takes Dampier's inflated contract off Dallas's hands, and the Suns get Hughes's, Stackhouse's and Gooden's friendly contracts, young talent in Noah, and solid player in Noc (his contract drops 500K every year). A draft pick might have to be thrown somewhere and if Dallas throws in Brandon Bass to Suns I tihnk it would go down. Maybe not very realistic but it kinda makes sence.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 05:31 PM

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2772~2782~739~1711~2381~3030~2 166~1765~1727~991~2004~557&teams=4~21~4~20~21~18~20~18~20~21~4~18&te=&cash=

Kicks free alot of cap at the end of the year. Sixers well they get Amare and Barbosa. suns get depth right ware they need it. Bulls get the big men theyve been looking for forever.what are we going to do with chris duhon and andre miller?

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 05:32 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1711~356~3224~2456~614~1727~18 1~802&teams=21~21~21~21~6~4~4~21&te=&cash=

I was screwing around on trade machine after reading the article on ESPN and found a combination that I thought was funny in that it kinda made sence. Pheonix wants to move Shaq if they can and Dallas wanted to "find a compliment" for Dirk. This brings "the Big Cactus" to Dallas (does that make him the Big Dumbass now? you deside) Chicago gets Amare and takes Dampier's inflated contract off Dallas's hands, and the Suns get Hughes's, Stackhouse's and Gooden's friendly contracts, young talent in Noah, and solid player in Noc (his contract drops 500K every year). A draft pick might have to be thrown somewhere and if Dallas throws in Brandon Bass to Suns I tihnk it would go down. Maybe not very realistic but it kinda makes sence.so let me guess you are a bulls fan?

fairandbalanced
02-06-2009, 05:37 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3002~617~1016~2027~3247~2165~5 10~2423~2166~1727~2010~3249~615&teams=14~21~21~21~13~28~28~13~28~13~13~21~14&te=&cash=

This trade makes sense.

Dutch Scrub
02-06-2009, 05:45 PM
so let me guess you are a bulls fan?

Not really, just bored. Bulls deserve it.

IndyRealist
02-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Just because I'm a Pacers fan:
Roy Hibbert, Brandon Rush, Rasho Nesterovic, and Jamaal Tinsley for Amare Stoudamire and Goran Dragic (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3423~1727~3436~598~3457~1024&teams=11~11~21~21~21~21&te=&cash=).

It would involve taking a chance on Tinsley (8.4apg last year) to backup Nash, but otherwise it's two first round rookies, Tinsley, and a big expiring contract. Yes, Indiana would only be renting Stoudamire, no way he resigns unless the Pacers get well above .500. But Indiana has to do something to draw in a crowd, and Stoudamire could be it.

TJ Ford/Jarret Jack/Travis Diener/Goran Dragic
Mike Dunleavy Jr/Marquis Daniels
Danny Granger/Stephen Graham
Amare Stoudamire/Josh McRoberts
Troy Murphy/Jeff Foster

Amare would be surrounded by 3pt shooters, and a running team, which has always been good for him.

nashty13
02-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Just because I'm a Pacers fan:
Roy Hibbert, Brandon Rush, Rasho Nesterovic, and Jamaal Tinsley for Amare Stoudamire and Goran Dragic (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3423~1727~3436~598~3457~1024&teams=11~11~21~21~21~21&te=&cash=).

It would involve taking a chance on Tinsley (8.4apg last year) to backup Nash, but otherwise it's two first round rookies, Tinsley, and a big expiring contract. Yes, Indiana would only be renting Stoudamire, no way he resigns unless the Pacers get well above .500. But Indiana has to do something to draw in a crowd, and Stoudamire could be it.

TJ Ford/Jarret Jack/Travis Diener/Goran Dragic
Mike Dunleavy Jr/Marquis Daniels
Danny Granger/Stephen Graham
Amare Stoudamire/Josh McRoberts
Troy Murphy/Jeff Foster

Amare would be surrounded by 3pt shooters, and a running team, which has always been good for him.

No thanks. I wanted to draft Rush really bad, but not at the cost of losing amare. Hibbert has low upside. I'd want granger or dunleavy/others if we dealt with the pacers.

nashty13
02-06-2009, 05:51 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3002~617~1016~2027~3247~2165~5 10~2423~2166~1727~2010~3249~615&teams=14~21~21~21~13~28~28~13~28~13~13~21~14&te=&cash=

This trade makes sense.

sorry makes 0 sense for the suns.

king4day
02-06-2009, 05:52 PM

I was screwing around on trade machine after reading the article on ESPN and found a combination that I thought was funny in that it kinda made sence. Pheonix wants to move Shaq if they can and Dallas wanted to "find a compliment" for Dirk. This brings "the Big Cactus" to Dallas (does that make him the Big Dumbass now? you deside) Chicago gets Amare and takes Dampier's inflated contract off Dallas's hands, and the Suns get Hughes's, Stackhouse's and Gooden's friendly contracts, young talent in Noah, and solid player in Noc (his contract drops 500K every year). A draft pick might have to be thrown somewhere and if Dallas throws in Brandon Bass to Suns I tihnk it would go down. Maybe not very realistic but it kinda makes sence.

Ewww. Nice salary dump on Phoenix. Bulls don't deserve it either. They won 6 titles in 8 years. Spread the love :D

king4day
02-06-2009, 05:55 PM

This trade makes sense.

I'd stop watching basketball as a whole and put myself in a mental institute for pre-emptive measures if Walton ever became a Sun.

(I love your sig BTW)

Dutch Scrub
02-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Ewww. Nice salary dump on Phoenix. Bulls don't deserve it either. They won 6 titles in 8 years. Spread the love :D

Yeah but that was like 10 years ago. That doesn't make up for the Cub's 100 yr dry spell.

JerzeyFresh
02-06-2009, 06:11 PM
atleast everyone in my trade are in that of people who are likely to be traded on espn.commmm

KG2TB
02-06-2009, 06:14 PM
atleast everyone in my trade are in that of people who are likely to be traded on espn.commmm

I didn't see your trade proposal, but if you're going off of espn.com that's not usually a good thing.

IndyRealist
02-06-2009, 06:21 PM
No thanks. I wanted to draft Rush really bad, but not at the cost of losing amare. Hibbert has low upside. I'd want granger or dunleavy/others if we dealt with the pacers.

I think the idea is that Amar'e is going, whether they trade him or not. I'd give two first round rookies, expirings, and a capable backup for Nash some thought. Trading Dunleavy or Granger would defeat the purpose of trading for Stoudamire. We'd trade young promising players for talent in their prime, you don't trade time in it's prime for other talent in it's prime, it'd be a lateral move.

backosjr
02-06-2009, 06:28 PM
You guys are all WRONG...:smoking:

The Pistons will get him:clap:

Rasheed(expiring contract):cool:
Maxiel (Young taleneted Forward/Center);)
Amir (Young talented Forward/Center):o
2-3 draft picks:D

Sounds like a winner for both teams!!!:clap:

gcoll
02-06-2009, 06:30 PM
lol. Steve Kerr is taking the Suns apart one piece at a time.

First Marion. Then D'antoni. Then Bell and Diaw. Now Amare. Next up Barbosa.....

fun times. And doing so while talking up defense, yet we haven't acquired any good defensive players. Man's a genius.

braveniler58
02-06-2009, 06:35 PM

First Marion. Then D'antoni. Then Bell and Diaw. Now Amare. Next up Barbosa.....

fun times. And doing so while talking up defense, yet we haven't acquired any good defensive players. Man's a genius.

You're absolutely right.

Kerr needs to be fired.

Dutch Scrub
02-06-2009, 06:37 PM

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1717~2772~2782~739~1711~3224~2 456~2166~1727&teams=4~21~21~21~18~21~21~18~4&te=&cash=

HAHA and here is the trade to do it!

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 06:41 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1717~2772~2782~739~1711~3224~2 456~2166~1727&teams=4~21~21~21~18~21~21~18~4&te=&cash=

HAHA and here is the trade to do it!
is you crazy we gat raped in that deal.....:badidea:

abe_froman
02-06-2009, 06:48 PM
doubt happens,but if it does it will probably be to some team that hasnt been mentioned that much,like the lakers,isnt that how it always happens?

WadeCounty
02-06-2009, 06:49 PM

I used to think the suns had a awesome team before the shaq trade, they just ran into bad luck everytime in my opinon, shame to see such a good team go down like that (for all your shaq lovers yes he's playing good but look at their record with him in phoenix)

gcoll
02-06-2009, 06:50 PM
You're absolutely right.

Kerr needs to be fired.

Eh.

The seeds of the downfall of the Suns were sewn a while ago.

I would say that with the trade of Q to the Knicks, and the letting go of Joe Johnson as the first 2 pieces.

Then you got the trading of any and all draft picks for cash. One of which would have been Andre Iguodala. Another one that would have gotten us Rudy Fernandez.

Then you got the trimming of any and all role players in an attempt to save money. Letting guys like Tim Thomas, James Jones, Eddie House, Kurt Thomas (even though he was a mistake to get in the first place) all go for nothing.

So...it's been going on a while. The Suns have been poorly managed for a while. The Colangelos were ********, and so is Sarver.

gcoll
02-06-2009, 06:52 PM
I used to think the suns had a awesome team before the shaq trade, they just ran into bad luck everytime in my opinon, shame to see such a good team go down like that (for all your shaq lovers yes he's playing good but look at their record with him in phoenix)

Even that year though, we were slowing down. We had a good record, but couldn't beat any of the better western teams. It's what happens when you try to win a championship with the bare minimum, instead of building around the core....you trim everything EXCEPT for the core.

what54!?
So I guess kerr is added to the nba player turned bad gm list now?

WadeCounty

and uh.. no, beasley isn't going to be traded he's that young player that the heat need to compliment wade, as far as scoring wise he can score just as much points as amare can givin he gets the minutes amare does, defense wise he still is progressing which is alot better to say than amare's no defense type attitude. Besides that I keep hearing amare complaining about not getting enough touches, then shaq clogs the paint, to me it all sounds like excuses

Jonathan2323
02-06-2009, 06:53 PM
hopefully not Miami if it involves BEasley.

WadeCounty
02-06-2009, 06:53 PM
The suns used to be my fav team to watch, SPECIALLY when it was against golden state, now both my 2 fav teams r gone -.-

DfanAlways
02-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Amare to the Pistons for:

Richard Hamilton, Jason Maxiell, Walter Hermann & 2010 1st round pick.

PG Rodney Stuckey (Will Bynum)
SG Allen Iverson (Aaron Afflalo)
SF Tayshaun Prince (Walter Sharpe)
PF Amare Stoudemire (Antonio McDyess & Amir Johnson)
C Rasheed Wallace (Kwame Brown)

what54!?
02-06-2009, 06:57 PM
yeah steve kerr pretty much finished off a contending team in the span of less than 2years

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 06:59 PM
So I guess kerr is added to the nba player turned bad gm list now?
he's turning into isiah thomas fast.

Ray_R
02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
We need soudamire but we just cant get rid of the 1st pick we need that so we can draft Demar Derozan becuase Ben Gordon leaves after this season Demar is 6 ft 7 in 220 lb Shooting guard and is really good or we can even draft Stephen Curry but demar is more of a beast with his size. Just so you know there is 50% chance of us getting dwayne wade in 2010 he is gonna resign with heat and that to much of a risk for us.

xxdc2tegxx
02-06-2009, 07:09 PM
We need soudamire but we just cant get rid of the 1st pick we need that so we can draft Demar Derozan becuase Ben Gordon leaves after this season Demar is 6 ft 7 in 220 lb Shooting guard and is really good or we can even draft Stephen Curry but demar is more of a beast with his size. Just so you know there is 50% chance of us getting dwayne wade in 2010 he is gonna resign with heat and that to much of a risk for us.

The CHICAGO bulls and this paragraph has nothing and will have nothing in common

Ray_R
02-06-2009, 07:12 PM

Kicks free alot of cap at the end of the year. Sixers well they get Amare and Barbosa. suns get depth right ware they need it. Bulls get the big men theyve been looking for forever.

everyone gets raped except for 76ers that the dumbest trade ever

thedfactor
02-06-2009, 07:13 PM
To the Mavericks with more than two teams involved

dolfan720
02-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Amari to the rockets would be great!!!!!! battier, artest and a 1st!!!!

dolfan720
02-06-2009, 07:15 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

carter15
02-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Amare Stoudemire appeared to throw Suns' captain Steve Nash under the bus on Friday, while also talking openly and preparing to play for a contender once he's traded.

"I’m not a captain so you can’t place too much of the blame on me," Stoudemire said. "It’s not my job to rally the troops and get everybody on board. It’s the captain’s job to do that." Stoudemire also talked about the possibility of being traded. "I know for sure wherever I go we’re definitely going to be playoff contenders. I bring a lot to the table." No deal is imminent, but it sounds like Amare is likely going to be heading out of Phoenix in the next couple weeks.

amare is GONE....question is..who gets him??

what54!?
02-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Amare Stoudemire appeared to throw Suns' captain Steve Nash under the bus on Friday, while also talking openly and preparing to play for a contender once he's traded.

"I’m not a captain so you can’t place too much of the blame on me," Stoudemire said. "It’s not my job to rally the troops and get everybody on board. It’s the captain’s job to do that." Stoudemire also talked about the possibility of being traded. "I know for sure wherever I go we’re definitely going to be playoff contenders. I bring a lot to the table." No deal is imminent, but it sounds like Amare is likely going to be heading out of Phoenix in the next couple weeks.

amare is GONE....question is..who gets him??interesting. He probably goes to some east coast team. I doubt kerr sends him to another team in the conference

Jonathan2323
02-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Amare to the Pistons for:

Richard Hamilton, Jason Maxiell, Walter Hermann & 2010 1st round pick.

PG Rodney Stuckey (Will Bynum)
SG Allen Iverson (Aaron Afflalo)
SF Tayshaun Prince (Walter Sharpe)
PF Amare Stoudemire (Antonio McDyess & Amir Johnson)
C Rasheed Wallace (Kwame Brown)

wow that bench would be the worst in the history of NBA basketball.

braveniler58
02-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Eh.

The seeds of the downfall of the Suns were sewn a while ago.

I would say that with the trade of Q to the Knicks, and the letting go of Joe Johnson as the first 2 pieces.

Then you got the trading of any and all draft picks for cash. One of which would have been Andre Iguodala. Another one that would have gotten us Rudy Fernandez.

Then you got the trimming of any and all role players in an attempt to save money. Letting guys like Tim Thomas, James Jones, Eddie House, Kurt Thomas (even though he was a mistake to get in the first place) all go for nothing.

So...it's been going on a while. The Suns have been poorly managed for a while. The Colangelos were ********, and so is Sarver.

Lol. Don't even begin with the whole trading draft picks away. Do you know who we've drafted and traded away? Not just Andre Igudoala and Rudy Fernandez, but also Rajon Rondo and Luol Deng, among others.

Yeah, overall, I'm rather dissatisfied with what Sarver has done for this franchise.

29$JerZ
02-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Trying not to be bias, so these would be the fairest deals I can think of. Knicks can't exactly offer any 1st rounders since Utah owns one either this year or next depending on our record.

Knicks - Phoenix

David Lee + Stephon Marbury(22 expiring) + Nate Robinson + 2010 2nd rounder for Amar'e + Amundson
or
David Lee + Jared Jefferies + Malik Rose(8 million expiring) + Nate for Amare

IversonIsKrazy
02-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Amare for bosh

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 08:26 PM
everyone gets raped except for 76ers that the dumbest trade ever
i agree...he can't be serious

HOZ THE KNICK
02-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Amare for bosh
that is the best trade posted all day.

mike_noodles
02-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonIsKrazy
"Amare for bosh"

that is the best trade posted all day.

Exactly, this one makes sense for both sides

GarlicStench
02-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Just about all rumors I have seen have him going to the Warriors for Crawford, Brandon Wright, a No. 1, and another player. Works well for both teams.

nbafan244
02-06-2009, 08:51 PM
i honestly think amare for aldridge and lafrentz's contract is a decent trade...for the suns..you get a player in LA that plays defense, has range, and is a team player and that would compliment shaqtus so well and help that offense so much. for the blazers...you get a dominent player who can score 20 to 40 points on any given night plus it gives u a big body inside that actaully has great low post moves, and i garuntee you that if he joins portland he would fix his defensive problems..i love terry porter and d'antonie but they dont really make there teams play D...nate is way different..

brazilianblur
02-06-2009, 08:59 PM
being a suns fan i would do amre for durant staight up(obviously some fillers for $ issues) or for gay and gasol from memphis(send em RoLo or audmunson). other than that if we traded him to the knicks or bulls it would have to include a lot of picks( and i reccomend the suns keep em this time

Second City
02-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Bulls will end up with Amare. Look at what it took to get Gasol last year. Anything is possible.

Duncan = Donkey
02-06-2009, 09:12 PM
i honestly think amare for aldridge and lafrentz's contract is a decent trade...for the suns..you get a player in LA that plays defense, has range, and is a team player and that would compliment shaqtus so well and help that offense so much. for the blazers...you get a dominent player who can score 20 to 40 points on any given night plus it gives u a big body inside that actaully has great low post moves, and i garuntee you that if he joins portland he would fix his defensive problems..i love terry porter and d'antonie but they dont really make there teams play D...nate is way different..

amare does not have great low post moves. He actually doesnt have any.

KB24PG16
02-06-2009, 09:39 PM

what :confused:

theimortalone
02-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Trying not to be bias, so these would be the fairest deals I can think of. Knicks can't exactly offer any 1st rounders since Utah owns one either this year or next depending on our record.

Knicks - Phoenix

David Lee + Stephon Marbury(22 expiring) + Nate Robinson + 2010 2nd rounder for Amar'e + Amundson
or
David Lee + Jared Jefferies + Malik Rose(8 million expiring) + Nate for Amare

Like both trades, but No and Amar'e + Amundson(He is the only forward in Phoenix that plays with heart.)

mikeybears
02-06-2009, 09:56 PM
i think the bulls have the biggest need,they have a good team but they are missing a true power forward/center,and they bulls fans are loyal,not mentioning the big market,but i just cant see the bulls pulling it off hopefully im wrong

STAT1
02-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Random trade ideas but i think theyre sort of fair for us but maybe not the other teams.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=150~3213~2797~1727&teams=21~21~21~1&te=&cash=

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3447~1727~3238~3195~3206~3005~ 2794&teams=29~29~29~21~21~21~21&te=&cash=

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2166~1727~3238~2746~1705~385~3 243&teams=27~27~27~21~21~21~21&te=&cash=

BoomBaby35
02-06-2009, 10:53 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1708~598~1024~2166~3423~1727&teams=21~21~21~11~11~11&te=&cash=

plus a couple 1st rounders should be enough.

IversonIsKrazy
02-06-2009, 10:54 PM
almost all trades are rip-offs for the suns. and, most likely, thats wwutz going to happen. Suns r going to get ripped-off on the trade that their going to accept for Amare unless the get Bosh. And the grizzlies are never going to bring in a guy like Amare, their too cheap for that. Once amare leaves, they'll have a hole at the PF spot, and still at the SF spot. So u need a trade for one of those positions.

This one would be the most evenly trade.
AMARE FOR BOSH

This one would be a shocker.
AMARE FOR LAMAR ODOM

STAT32
02-06-2009, 11:01 PM
I'm thinking Amare for a Wizards package.

hotpotato1092
02-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Who sits on the bench for portland if that deal happens, Amare, LA or Oden? You can't sit any of those guys.

braveniler58
02-06-2009, 11:03 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1708~598~1024~2166~3423~1727&teams=21~21~21~11~11~11&te=&cash=

plus a couple 1st rounders should be enough.

This has got to be a joke. =/

Fire&Ice2&33
02-06-2009, 11:13 PM
People People People i told yall...Luis Scola,Rafer Alston,and Ron Artest(we could throw in some draft picks,we dont need em) 4 AMARE STOUDAMIRE

starting lineup will be
Yao Ming
Amare Stoudamire
Shane Battier
Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks
6th Man----Von Wafer

Amare come and get yourself a ring!!!!

People i know yall dont wanna see this,because we will dominate

theimortalone
02-06-2009, 11:26 PM
People People People i told yall...Luis Scola,Rafer Alston,and Ron Artest(we could throw in some draft picks,we dont need em) 4 AMARE STOUDAMIRE

starting lineup will be
Yao Ming
Amare Stoudamire
Shane Battier
Tracy McGrady
Aaron Brooks
6th Man----Von Wafer

Amare come and get yourself a ring!!!!

People i know yall dont wanna see this,because we will dominate

:laugh2: Championship? you guys lose Artest, Alston, and Scola, and you say championship? :laugh: Where do I sign up?

shortlunatic
02-06-2009, 11:35 PM

are you deaf to all thats been said around you? In almost every trade rumor article involving stoudemire the bulls are one of the top teams. We have a lot to offer: hinrich, gooden, deng, thomas, noah, sefolosha, and possibly gordon if he wants to, and then first round picks. And with an aging Nash, hinrich can really help.:eyebrow:

D Roses Bulls
02-06-2009, 11:38 PM
are you deaf to all thats been said around you? In almost every trade rumor article involving stoudemire the bulls are one of the top teams. We have a lot to offer: hinrich, gooden, deng, thomas, noah, sefolosha, and possibly gordon if he wants to, and then first round picks. And with an aging Nash, hinrich can really help.:eyebrow:

yeah i think the bulls are the front runners and if paxson is not dumb and realizes what he did by not pullin the trigger for gasol i think he might get this done.

nbafan244
02-06-2009, 11:42 PM
see idk why people keep saying that lamarcus aldridge would not be involved...u cant have all 3..LA..Amare..and Oden? come on...in a way i think LA will be a better player in say 2 years...so i dont really care if the blazers trade for amare or not...

shanefitzgerald
02-06-2009, 11:45 PM
i think hell stay

leftie5
02-06-2009, 11:49 PM
I don't think we will be trading Amar'e, at least this year. Maybe during the offseason.
He's a beast, but needs to translate his mindset on offense to defense and rebounding. It's a matter of consistency with him. Plus it's not like he has been the only problem on defense since we have never been a good defensive team.

If we trade him we are not going to be any better and we're a borderline playoff team to begin with.

shortlunatic
02-07-2009, 12:03 AM
I don't think we will be trading Amar'e, at least this year. Maybe during the offseason.
He's a beast, but needs to translate his mindset on offense to defense and rebounding. It's a matter of consistency with him. Plus it's not like he has been the only problem on defense since we have never been a good defensive team.

If we trade him we are not going to be any better and we're a borderline playoff team to begin with.

That would make it worse because amare wants to be traded now. Making him wait will make his attitude worse and you will get less. Look at the situation we have here in chicago with hughes.

shortlunatic
02-07-2009, 12:06 AM
yeah i think the bulls are the front runners and if paxson is not dumb and realizes what he did by not pullin the trigger for gasol i think he might get this done.

If Paxson cant pull off a deal with Amare i have lost all faith in him putting together a championship winning team

MELOMAN15
02-07-2009, 12:22 AM
i am very comfused! What are the suns looking for? They are going to give a.stod, a top 10 player, for who? Role players? The suns are stupid! The suns need young guards! Their 2 starting guards average 33,i think, in age! giving up amare would kill the west!

leftie5
02-07-2009, 12:32 AM
That would make it worse because amare wants to be traded now. Making him wait will make his attitude worse and you will get less. Look at the situation we have here in chicago with hughes.

Amar'e wants to be traded? I don't recall seeing anything that says he wants out. Do you have any links that say he wants to be traded? It's up to the Suns and Kerr if they want to deal him, not Amar'e demanding a trade.

He has said he would love to stay in Phoenix for his career but will test free agency after next year.

shortlunatic
02-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Amar'e wants to be traded? I don't recall seeing anything that says he wants out. Do you have any links that say he wants to be traded? It's up to the Suns and Kerr if they want to deal him, not Amar'e demanding a trade.

He has said he would love to stay in Phoenix for his career but will test free agency after next year.

Well im kinda lazy, but i will look for links to prove my point. He hasnt demanded a trade, but he has openly expressed that he does not like being just a piece in the puzzle. He openly said he is not happy with his diminished offensive role and that has to do with shaq clogging the middle. I think from his play last couple weeks you can see he doesnt want to be there. The more you let it go on, the worse the situation gets. Really look into larry hughes situation. He didnt demand a trade until he was forced to. That will be the case with Amare

kntresistheheat
02-07-2009, 01:14 AM
We heard here in the radio that the heat pull of the deal with the suns because kerr wants Marion and beasley for amare and another player...

Kerr is desperate:laugh:that he want marion back....WOW!!!

When I proposed an Amare for Marion deal a few weeks ago I never thought Steve Kerr would actually consider it but sources are saying that Kerr did just that (granted Kerr isn’t looking for a straight up swap).

Fanster sources confirmed internet rumors that the Suns have offered Amare Stoudemire and possibly another player to Miami for a package of Michael Beasley and Shawn Marion. Pat Reily and the Heat have turned down the Suns initial offer. No word as of yet if the talks are on going.

It is believed Reily and the Heat are interested in a possible deal with the

http://phoenix.fanster.com/2009/02/06/rumor-suns-offer-of-amare-for-marion-and-beasley-rejected-by-heat/

#1Bulls Fan
02-07-2009, 01:55 AM
I believe the bulls should trade (respectively) Dang, Kirk, Noah or Gooden, and two future first round picks (2009 and for 2011). Luol and Kirk already have mentors in aging Steve Nash (34) and Grant Hill (36). Kirk Hinrich is young and also contains the same fundamental abilities as Nash, but with Defense and leadership. Hinrich can learn plenty from the two time MVP or controversial MVP in my opinion, but that’s another story. The same benefits apply for Luol Dang. The 23 year old can gain an excessive amount of knowledge playing with Mr. Hill, which is on this last good leg. Shaq might not be helping with anybodies growth, but Noah will need to stay in shape practicing with Shaq or when the old man decides to have one of his signature sit downs. I personally would rather give up Gooden’s expiring contract, but the suns are already over the cap and might not want to take that chance on that one. Now Thomas is a little more appealing, but he’s a tad bit under sized for a power forward at 6’ 7” and 215 (even though they have listed at 6’9”). Plus, he’s not a post player and is becoming more of a slasher and a project as a jump shooter. These guys will strengthen the Suns bench and defense as a team. In addition, the suns will have a point guard and small forward for year to come. Not to mention they will have some draft picks to play with in development for the team or for trades.
Amar’e wants to be the man and get out of Terry Porter’s planes. He needs a new surrounding and is not working superior with Shaq like everybody thought. He just looks lost in an offense that once was the most scoring team in the league. First it was Shawn Marion and now it’s just Stoudemire’s turn. As for Barbosa, we already have a player that kills the offensive schemes for a living in Ben Gordan. I wouldn’t want to have another one on one gun, running around the court like a chick with his head cut off, but if we needed him for money purposes, so be it. The elusive Brazilian is a great scorer but that’s about it. He brings absolutely no defensive presents and his numbers has gone down every year since averaging 18.1 points per game in the 06-07 season and that was a better team then it is now. Now Alando Tucker playing only 15 games in his two year career. Great player in Wisconsin but that might be where it ends.
The numbers add up and I believe the Suns and the Bulls should pull the trigger. If not, get another coach!!! Rose is not being taught properly when to attack the basket at the right time or how to get to the foul line. He shies away from the contact and he does not recognize the advantages he has at the right moment. I was ok for a rookie in his first twenty games, but not the first overall pick in over forty games.
Besides the Rose thing what do you think?

Amar'e Stoudemire (26)
$15,070,550
Leandro Barbosa (26)
$6,100,000
Alando Tucker (24)
$1,001,880

Two First Round Draft Picks
Kirk Hinrich (28)
$10,000,000
Luol Dang (23)
$9,385,000
Joakim Noah (23) or Drew Gooden
$2,295,480 $7,151,183

kntresistheheat
02-07-2009, 02:05 AM
Welcome.....This was pretty deep for your first post, Not bad:clap:

I believe the bulls should trade (respectively) Dang, Kirk, Noah or Gooden, and two future first round picks (2009 and for 2011). Luol and Kirk already have mentors in aging Steve Nash (34) and Grant Hill (36). Kirk Hinrich is young and also contains the same fundamental abilities as Nash, but with Defense and leadership. Hinrich can learn plenty from the two time MVP or controversial MVP in my opinion, but that’s another story. The same benefits apply for Luol Dang. The 23 year old can gain an excessive amount of knowledge playing with Mr. Hill, which is on this last good leg. Shaq might not be helping with anybodies growth, but Noah will need to stay in shape practicing with Shaq or when the old man decides to have one of his signature sit downs. I personally would rather give up Gooden’s expiring contract, but the suns are already over the cap and might not want to take that chance on that one. Now Thomas is a little more appealing, but he’s a tad bit under sized for a power forward at 6’ 7” and 215 (even though they have listed at 6’9”). Plus, he’s not a post player and is becoming more of a slasher and a project as a jump shooter. These guys will strengthen the Suns bench and defense as a team. In addition, the suns will have a point guard and small forward for year to come. Not to mention they will have some draft picks to play with in development for the team or for trades.
Amar’e wants to be the man and get out of Terry Porter’s planes. He needs a new surrounding and is not working superior with Shaq like everybody thought. He just looks lost in an offense that once was the most scoring team in the league. First it was Shawn Marion and now it’s just Stoudemire’s turn. As for Barbosa, we already have a player that kills the offensive schemes for a living in Ben Gordan. I wouldn’t want to have another one on one gun, running around the court like a chick with his head cut off, but if we needed him for money purposes, so be it. The elusive Brazilian is a great scorer but that’s about it. He brings absolutely no defensive presents and his numbers has gone down every year since averaging 18.1 points per game in the 06-07 season and that was a better team then it is now. Now Alando Tucker playing only 15 games in his two year career. Great player in Wisconsin but that might be where it ends.
The numbers add up and I believe the Suns and the Bulls should pull the trigger. If not, get another coach!!! Rose is not being taught properly when to attack the basket at the right time or how to get to the foul line. He shies away from the contact and he does not recognize the advantages he has at the right moment. I was ok for a rookie in his first twenty games, but not the first overall pick in over forty games.

Amar'e Stoudemire (26)
$15,070,550
Leandro Barbosa (26)
$6,100,000
Alando Tucker (24)
$1,001,880

Kirk Hinrich (28)
$10,000,000
Luol Dang (23)
$9,385,000
$2,295,480 $7,151,183

KH12
02-07-2009, 02:06 AM
Bulls Send:
Tyrus Thomas
Kirk Hinrich
Drew Gooden
Thabo Sefolosha
2009 1st Round Pick

Suns Send:
Amare Stoudemire
Leandro Barbosa
Louis Amundson

Bulls:
PG: Derrick Rose - Leandro Barbosa
SG: Ben Gordon - Leandro Barbosa
SF: Luol Deng - Andres Nocioni
PF: Amare Stoudemire - Louis Amundson
C: Joakim Noah - Aaron Gray

Suns:
PG: Steve Nash - Kirk Hinrich
SG: Jason Richardson - Thabo Sefolosha
SF: Grant Hill - Matt Barnes
PF: Tyrus Thomas - Drew Gooden
C: Shaquille O'Neal - Drew Gooden

I actually really like that trade for both teams.

Draco
02-07-2009, 02:07 AM
^^ I'd do that.

kntresistheheat
02-07-2009, 02:11 AM
I think deng would have to be involved, he needs some kind of a big name player back in return before the fans themself send him packing and trust me its close for him to be packing:p The heat already turn down a deal involving marion and beasley for amare and I think they said Hill or barnes?????

Bulls Send:
Tyrus Thomas
Kirk Hinrich
Drew Gooden
Thabo Sefolosha
2009 1st Round Pick

Suns Send:
Amare Stoudemire
Leandro Barbosa
Louis Amundson

Bulls:

Suns:

Afridi786
02-07-2009, 02:15 AM
^It's never what's reported.

We heard here in the radio that the heat pull of the deal with the suns because kerr wants Marion and beasley for amare and another player...

Kerr is desperate:laugh:that he want marion back....WOW!!!

When I proposed an Amare for Marion deal a few weeks ago I never thought Steve Kerr would actually consider it but sources are saying that Kerr did just that (granted Kerr isn’t looking for a straight up swap).

Fanster sources confirmed internet rumors that the Suns have offered Amare Stoudemire and possibly another player to Miami for a package of Michael Beasley and Shawn Marion. Pat Reily and the Heat have turned down the Suns initial offer. No word as of yet if the talks are on going.

It is believed Reily and the Heat are interested in a possible deal with the

http://phoenix.fanster.com/2009/02/06/rumor-suns-offer-of-amare-for-marion-and-beasley-rejected-by-heat/

Its Marion and Beasley, they want cap room and build for the future...Heat get the short end of the stick in this deal.

dre1990
02-07-2009, 02:17 AM
i dont think he'll get traded till the offseason.

kntresistheheat
02-07-2009, 02:29 AM
I know:rolleyes: It says it there that kerr wanted marion and beasley and he wont get cap roop trading with the chicago players there contract goes beyond 2010 except gooden I think???

^It's never what's reported.

Its Marion and Beasley, they want cap room and build for the future...Heat get the short end of the stick in this deal.

JordansBulls
02-07-2009, 02:46 AM
Bulls Send:
Tyrus Thomas
Kirk Hinrich
Drew Gooden
Thabo Sefolosha
2009 1st Round Pick

Suns Send:
Amare Stoudemire
Leandro Barbosa
Louis Amundson

Bulls:

Suns:

No Deng then no Amare. I just don't see them trading their best player unless they are getting a top player back.

STAT1
02-07-2009, 02:48 AM

Amar'e Stoudemire (26)
$15,070,550
Leandro Barbosa (26)
$6,100,000
Alando Tucker (24)
$1,001,880

Kirk Hinrich (28)
$10,000,000
Luol Dang (23)
$9,385,000
$2,295,480 $7,151,183

didnt have time to read that essay, but im sure it was full of bs like your trade is.

gcoll
02-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Kerr is desperatethat he want marion back....WOW!!!
We wanted Shaq because we'd get killed by big guys.

Now we get killed by perimeter players. Marion would help there. Plus you get Beasley.

Though the Heat wouldn't do that deal. It is intriguing. The center piece of the deal being Amare for Beasley + Marion. Obviously the Suns would have to sweeten the deal, but it's intriguing.

Doubt it happens though. Amare is most likely staying in Phoenix. But, Kerr has shown himself willing to roll the dice.

STAT1
02-07-2009, 02:49 AM
No Deng then no Amare. I just don't see them trading their best player unless they are getting a top player back.

NEWS FLASH......deng is nowhere near a top player, maybe among the underachieving players on the bulls.

cyn
02-07-2009, 03:05 AM
I would hate any trade with the bulls. They have nothing i want. You can keep your players. All the bulls fans keeping bringing up their players because their desperate to get rid of them. No thanks!

Fire&Ice2&33
02-07-2009, 03:14 AM
I would hate any trade with the bulls. They have nothing i want. You can keep your players. All the bulls fans keeping bringing up their players because their desperate to get rid of them. No thanks!

Hahahah thats what i was thinking...Bulls need to focus on trying to get the 8th seed and getting Amare is the answer the cool,but they will get put out by the Celtics or whoever be #1

fishfan79
02-07-2009, 03:24 AM
I rather keep beasley then move him for Amare personally the cap numbers and future potential makes more sense for miami imo. Now if something could be done with Marion + others and picks that might be interesting but I couldnt see it happening with Beasley

Bishnoff
02-07-2009, 03:36 AM

New York and Phoenix get screwed in this trade. I doubt D'Antoni would want Miller either.

Shortys4711
02-07-2009, 04:28 AM
First off, I would be so pissed off if the Suns traded Amare to the Bulls for Noah and TT, Amare is such a better player then both of them put together, I did read this trade though that could be intresting, Stat to HEat for Marion and Beasley, but over all I would prefer to keep STAT and get rid of Shaq from some one with better D and that can run.

JordansBulls
02-07-2009, 10:00 AM
First off, I would be so pissed off if the Suns traded Amare to the Bulls for Noah and TT, Amare is such a better player then both of them put together, I did read this trade though that could be intresting, Stat to HEat for Marion and Beasley, but over all I would prefer to keep STAT and get rid of Shaq from some one with better D and that can run.

Bulls just better go ahead and offer the deal Phx would want.

Deng, Hinrich and Tyrus.

kntresistheheat
02-07-2009, 10:03 AM
I would give them Haslem and marion for Amare and hill or a barnes, Haslem is proven, hard nose, hustle every nite, has good defense and also has a great 12 shot. The suns wont miss a beat because they would have two guys that avg 8 or 9 rebounds per and with nash there marion will avg more points as well. Just ask shaq how haslem comes play every night and is great taking charges:D

I rather keep beasley then move him for Amare personally the cap numbers and future potential makes more sense for miami imo. Now if something could be done with Marion + others and picks that might be interesting but I couldnt see it happening with Beasley

HOZ THE KNICK
02-07-2009, 01:50 PM
he will be traded in the summer.

amaretomiami
02-07-2009, 02:25 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1765~1727~2983~454~2015~3196~2 184~510&teams=22~14~21~21~14~21~22~22&te=&cash=

how about this. outlaw wants out and so does AMARE. IM a heat dfan so it probably looks a little lopsided. what do you think?

HOZ THE KNICK
02-07-2009, 02:26 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1765~1727~2983~454~2015~3196~2 184~510&teams=22~14~21~21~14~21~22~22&te=&cash=

how about this. outlaw wants out and so does AMARE. IM a heat dfan so it probably looks a little lopsided. what do you think?
that seems pretty fair but it won't happen.

amaretomiami
02-07-2009, 02:28 PM
that seems pretty fair but it won't happen.

why not, outlaw wants out and the blazers cant keep all their talent and they get a good veteran and a good expiring

Young2Kinsler
02-07-2009, 02:51 PM
LMAO that trade is so lopsided to Miami.. homer

HOZ THE KNICK
02-07-2009, 02:55 PM
why not, outlaw wants out and the blazers cant keep all their talent and they get a good veteran and a good expiring
why would the blazers move aldridge at this point?

amaretomiami
02-07-2009, 02:59 PM
why would the blazers move aldridge at this point?

because they have so much young talent already and outlaw wants out and they get a great hard nosed pf and a good expiring in s.m.

amaretomiami
02-07-2009, 02:59 PM
LMAO that trade is so lopsided to Miami.. homer

not really, suns fans even think that is a good trade

HOZ THE KNICK
02-07-2009, 03:07 PM
because they have so much young talent already and outlaw wants out and they get a great hard nosed pf and a good expiring in s.m.
portland is not going to trade aldridge for expiring contracts it dosen't make basketball since.

leftie5
02-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Kerr realizes that it would be difficult to get back players of equal value to Amar'e. The deal would be more about clearing cap and adding youth. I support Amar'e despite how frustrating he can be at times. I would rather play out the season, but I guess we will see how it goes.

sfgs558
02-07-2009, 03:12 PM
im a warriors fan trade him to us if he comes here he will b tha man like he wants!!

amaretomiami
02-07-2009, 03:13 PM
portland is not going to trade aldridge for expiring contracts it dosen't make basketball since.

they get rid of outlaw who wants out and they replace him with marion who is better than him and they also get more detph with matt barnes and they get haslem who is the type of hard working rebounding guy they need. while they dont get "flashy" help they become a better team

dillon8928
02-07-2009, 03:20 PM
To The Raptors For Chris Bosh

JPHX
02-07-2009, 04:03 PM
all the portland and bulls trades are crap.

shortlunatic
02-07-2009, 04:09 PM

Were not desperate to get rid of them we are just desperate for a big man. When all these guys play together we are really good, but the chemistry is not great and some players are more cocerned with themselves right now than the team so a change of scenery could help. We are overstacked at the guard spot, which is why we find it so easy to offer hinrich in any trade.And obviously we would rather have amre over deng so if we have to give him up for a trade i think Paxson will.

And bout Portland. I think that would cause future problems because their are plenty of young players who have great potential and Amare wants to be "the man". In a couple years he wont be that in Portland

lorenz00
02-07-2009, 04:48 PM
amare is going to get traded for the raptors the reason is because he fits with us! and were getting marion if this trade happens

brazilianblur
02-07-2009, 05:06 PM
The stat trade for marion and beasley would be absoulutly awesome for phoenix. i would also love a trade centered around gay. Both of these options would be ridiculously cool.

brazilianblur
02-07-2009, 05:06 PM
I dont want any of the bulls garbage and i dont want anything from portland unless it involves aldridge.

shortlunatic
02-07-2009, 05:54 PM
amare is going to get traded for the raptors the reason is because he fits with us! and were getting marion if this trade happens

I dont want any of the bulls garbage and i dont want anything from portland unless it involves aldridge.

He fits in with the bulls as much as he fits in with everyone. Rose is like the ultimate point guard for any player who wants to be #1 because he is unselfish and doesnt mind making other players look good. How are you getting Marion if amare is traded to the raptors??

And where do you get off saying the bulls are garbage?? Have you even watched them play. I admit they arent great, but garbage is exagerated. They just need to learn how to play as a team, I mean they did beat a healthy Clevland team.

And I highly doubt any trade is goin to happen involving Beasly as it is only a little halfway through his first season and that is not enough time to evaluate the potential of his career. That would be a huge risk.

BullsCore
02-08-2009, 04:35 AM
Amare, J-Rich, and Barbosa whose contracts run past 2010 for Gordon, Kirk, Gooden, Hughes, Noah, 2009 and 2011 picks who all expire by 2010 except Kirk's whose contract decreases while they do have interest in him.

Bulls
Rose/Barbosa
J-Rich/Sefolosha
Deng/J-Rich
Thomas/Nocioni
Amare

Suns
Nash/Kirk
Gordon/Hughes
Hill/Barnes
Gooden/Noah
Shaq/Lopez

Suns still remain a competive team while they only have around 9 million on the books during the 2010 offseason.

theimortalone
02-08-2009, 04:39 AM
Amare, J-Rich, and Barbosa whose contracts run past 2010 for Gordon, Kirk, Gooden, Hughes, Noah, 2009 and 2011 picks who all expire by 2010 except Kirk's whose contract decreases while they do have interest in him.

Bulls
Rose/Barbosa
J-Rich/Sefolosha
Deng/J-Rich
Thomas/Nocioni
Amare

Suns
Nash/Kirk
Gordon/Hughes
Hill/Barnes
Gooden/Noah
Shaq/Lopez

Suns still remain a competive team while they only have around 9 million on the books during the 2010 offseason.

Sorry to tell you, but there is NO WAY IN HELL that Kerr is that stupid. He is not gonna trade Amare, JRICH, and Barbosa all in the same trade! That trade would make the total winners. NO HOMER THERE AT ALL! :rolleyes:

BullsCore
02-08-2009, 04:51 AM
Sorry to tell you, but there is NO WAY IN HELL that Kerr is that stupid. He is not gonna trade Amare, JRICH, and Barbosa all in the same trade! That trade would make the total winners. HOMER! :rolleyes:

Hey, Kerr traded for Shaq I dont see why he wont make any more stupid moves though, I really dont think this move is that stupid since J-Rich's contract goes past 2010 with 12 million after this season so does Barbosa 6 million which unless yall get rid of them by the deadline yall will be stuck with them espcially J-Rich and his 12+ million because no one is going to want contracts that go past 2010 after this deadline. Doing this deal saves the Suns tons of money in which it would put them ahead of the Knicks of most money to offer a free agent in 2010. I see Kerr doing this deal unless the Toronto offers Bosh for Amare which is stupid since if Bosh cant get that team to be in the playoffs this year how much would Amare help them. Im sure Kerr doesnt want to trade with Miami anytime soon after the Shaq for Marion deal that caused this mess in the first place. Nor do I see Kerr trading Amare to a western Conference team. There are really not much teams in the East will offer that both teams will agree on especially since Amare can decide to not resign with the team he is on in 1 and a half more years.

theimortalone
02-08-2009, 04:57 AM
Hey, Kerr traded for Shaq I dont see why he wont make any more stupid moves though, I really dont think this move is that stupid since J-Rich's contract goes past 2010 with 12 million after this season so does Barbosa 6 million which unless yall get rid of them by the deadline yall will be stuck with them espcially J-Rich and his 12+ million because no one is going to want contracts that go past 2010 after this deadline. Doing this deal saves the Suns tons of money in which it would put them ahead of the Knicks of most money to offer a free agent in 2010. I see Kerr doing this deal unless the Toronto offers Bosh for Amare which is stupid since if Bosh cant get that team to be in the playoffs this year how much would Amare help them. Im sure Kerr doesnt want to trade with Miami anytime soon after the Shaq for Marion deal that caused this mess in the first place. Nor do I see Kerr trading Amare to a western Conference team. There are really not much teams in the East will offer that both teams will agree on especially since Amare can decide to not resign with the team he is on in 1 and a half more years.

This trade will not happen. Steve Kerr said himself that he would rather keep Barbosa. He is not gonna give the Bulls JRICH, and Barbosa both alongside Amare. It just will not happen! The Blur is NOT going anywhere. Wish and pray all you want. This trade is not realistic. We would be trading away our 3 of our top scorers. This trade just does not seem realistic at all IMO

theimortalone
02-08-2009, 04:58 AM
http://nbarumors.webs.com/index.htm

Rumor has it that the Suns may trade Amare for a package involving LaMarcus Aldrige. What other pieces do you guys think would be involved.

Lafrentz probably, and hopefully Bayless! :pray:

BullsCore
02-08-2009, 05:11 AM
This trade will not happen. Steve Kerr said himself that he would rather keep Barbosa. He is not gonna give the Bulls JRICH, and Barbosa both alongside Amare. It just will not happen! The Blur is NOT going anywhere. Wish and pray all you want. This trade is not realistic. We would be trading away our 3 of our top scorers. This trade just does not seem realistic at all IMO

Yes, you all trade 3 of yalls top scorers yet, its not like this team has a chance to go all the way and get a title this year or the next. The Suns are looking to save money more than anything if they were really that interested in remaining competitive they wouldnt even consider trading Amare to a western conference team which we have heard especially a team like Portland who is already better and you and you trade them a better PF to help them. If you recall Kerr said everyone is available except Nash. The team gets about 15 million coming off the books this season to go after Boozer and about 50 million off the books in 2010 if they chose to wait for 2010. Boozer who is better than Aldridge.

swoosh15
02-08-2009, 05:16 AM
what about the rumours that involve the nets?
they say amare for yi, anderson, simmons and a future 1 round pick...
does it sound good for suns fans...?
for me as a nets fan... it´s good...

holocaust227
02-08-2009, 05:40 AM
The only trade that makes sense for me is Amare for Bosh. The Chicago deal would only make sense if they include Deng, Gordon, Noah, and Hinrich. That's how much Amare costs.

swoosh15
02-08-2009, 05:50 AM
there is no way toronto is trading bosh!!!
there is no way kerr is going to pull the chicago trigger!!!
i´m pretty sure portland won´t give up aldridge!!
the pistons-rasheed wallace trade makes absolutly no sense for the suns!!!

only thing left is the nets scenario...
...and it makes sense for phoenix! tey will get 2 very good young players with a lot potential!!...plus simmons (solid) and a first rounder.
scenario would even help them with the salary cap...

i´m pretty sure amare will be moved... and pretty sure he will end up in new jersey!!!
don´t forget... there is rod thorn sitting on the other end of the table!!!

PRiiMO
02-08-2009, 05:58 AM
Hopefully we get amare for a slumping bosh
I think bosh will fit in phoenix and amare will fit in t.o
Great trade for both of us

swoosh15
02-08-2009, 06:06 AM
bosh - amare trade is not going to happen...
that´s a wish scenario for phoenix fans, who hope to get the jackpot out of a bad situation...
no chance...would bet on it!
bosh is way to valuable for that kind of trading situation in phoenix!

Duncan = Donkey
02-08-2009, 07:28 AM
what about the rumours that involve the nets?
they say amare for yi, anderson, simmons and a future 1 round pick...
does it sound good for suns fans...?
for me as a nets fan... it´s good...

of course it's good trade if your a nets fan, the suns are gettin ripped off
in that trade.

netsfan91
02-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Amare to NJN for:
Ryan Anderson, Yi, 2 picks in 2 following years

hotdogbun
02-08-2009, 08:43 AM
bosh - amare trade is not going to happen...
that´s a wish scenario for phoenix fans, who hope to get the jackpot out of a bad situation...
no chance...would bet on it!
bosh is way to valuable for that kind of trading situation in phoenix!

bosh isnt that much better or not even better than amar'e

Sportfan
02-08-2009, 08:50 AM
I think amare will end up in Toronto for bosh

StarLegend5
02-08-2009, 08:57 AM

hahahahahahahahhaha that is so funny hahhahahahaha.

StarLegend5
02-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Amare to NJN for:

nets sucks their not even contenders.

Draco
02-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Bulls just better go ahead and offer the deal Phx would want.

Deng, Hinrich and Tyrus.

lol. Thank God you're not the Bull's GM.

You might want to get the lube ready for anyone who's a Phx fan.

eugene
02-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Bulls and Raptors are two most likely destinations...

gocubs2118
02-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Amare to NJN for:

The Nets are going to have to come up with a better offer than that.

stevefrancis
02-08-2009, 11:06 AM
the suns gm is all about money. wants to save and never wants to spend it. if he gets yi he makes a lot of money off china and endorsments like with yao ming. so he probably would do that cuz he's cheap. owners don't realize you have to pay to get good players to win a championship.

swoosh15
02-08-2009, 11:16 AM
suns won´t get a better offer than the one coming from the nets...

robrobert13
02-08-2009, 11:22 AM
nets sucks their not even contenders.

do you even watch basketball....they're missing 2 starters, they're playing great, and uh yeah they beat the # 3 seed nuggets by 44 last night

tmac93
02-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Amare Stoudimire for Artest and Scolandry

The Rambler
02-08-2009, 11:34 AM
If The Suns Want Cap Space, Why not a deal with the Lakers?
1. Odom and His 14.7 million/ and Chris M. 2.5 million + this years 1st round draft pick

That Trims 17.2 million off the Suns books for next year

ericm2601
02-08-2009, 12:05 PM
The Suns are only interested in trading Amar'e if it does two things, provides them cap relief at the end of the year AND they get back a young player or two around whom they can build. If you think that anyone can get him for expiring contracts alone is to misunderstand the Suns, and the market for this kind of a player. If you want to toss out trade scenarios that involve only expiring contracs, I think that the Suns will start talking to you about Shaq. Otherwise, be prepared to give up at least one player with long term potential.

The Net's offer is the "first", and there have been reports in a number of papers that about 1/2 the league has showed interest in making an offer. If the offer isn't right, the Suns are prepared to play out the season in their current format. At least they would get a playoff game or two, which is something that the Suns owner counts on to help make payroll.

And while the Suns owner is considered cheap, he earned that reputation on the Joe Johnson deal, when he wouldn't give another $5 million in guaranteed salary when he just signed Nash and Quintin Richardson to long term contracts in his rookie year as an owner. Since then he has been fiscally responsible, but has his team above the luxury tax. As a result, his reputation is somewhat unearned, and not necessarily the complete measure of the man.

Finally, unless the Lakers were offering Kobe, the Suns won't even take a call from the Lakers. There is no chance that Phoenix will do anything that has even the remotest chance to help the Lakers. They are division rivals, and Phoenix has no desire to hand L.A. a bunch of championships based solely on a salary dump. Just because the Lakers sold their soul to the devil and swung one of the most lopsided trades in the NBA last year doesn't mean that they will one up it this year. Besides, I'm not sure what else they have to offer the devil to make it happen.

stevefrancis
02-08-2009, 12:20 PM
there is no way the suns give him to the lakers. dam get over yourselves. getting pau for nothing wasn't enough? you gotta have amare for your left overs? take chris paul to for what ever crap you have left after your dream trade for amare happens.

Gup
02-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Bosh for Amare

i've been saying this all along

brazilianblur
02-08-2009, 12:27 PM
And where do you get off saying the bulls are garbage?? Have you even watched them play. I admit they arent great, but garbage is exagerated. They just need to learn how to play as a team, I mean they did beat a healthy Clevland team.
The bulls have one player i want, Rose. everyone else is garbage. Why would i want an overpaid, underachieving deng(im already giving up a better underachiever in amare), a back up point gaurd(hinrich) and a robin lopez clone(noah)? There woulod have to be a bunch of picks involved like 4 or 5. But then again i have no say in the matter. But i would much rather get beasley or gay or even yi before i did that trade with the bulls

Cubs Man 5
02-08-2009, 01:18 PM
The bulls have one player i want, Rose. everyone else is garbage. Why would i want an overpaid, underachieving deng(im already giving up a better underachiever in amare), a back up point gaurd(hinrich) and a robin lopez clone(noah)? There woulod have to be a bunch of picks involved like 4 or 5. But then again i have no say in the matter. But i would much rather get beasley or gay or even yi before i did that trade with the bulls

Have you not seen Tyrus Thomas recently? He's playing at an elite level right now, and is finally starting to show his potential. It's really a win-win situation for us right now.

And to the Nets fan- Are you high?

Tyrus, Gooden, Hinrich, Sefolosha, and a 1st will do it.

Hustla23
02-08-2009, 01:20 PM
LOL at these trade proposals.

Cubs Man 5
02-08-2009, 01:25 PM
LOL at these trade proposals.

What do you think is a good proposal? The Suns aren't in a position of power. Some team will get Amare for .50 on the dollar.

A good trade in your mind would be Robinson, Curry, Chandler and a 1st...

ProdigyI
02-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Amare's probably going to the Bulls.

PHX wouldnt pass up a chance on Tyrus, Gooden and a 1st round pick