PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett is a disgrace

chrislu31
02-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Up until this season kevin garnett has always been an ambassador for the game of basketball. From right out of high school, KG has been an idol in the eyes of many young basketball fans, like myself, and fans all over the world. He has always symbolized team work, hard work, and most importantly good sportsmanship. But am i the only person who has realized what winning a championship has done to one of the best competitors the game has ever seen. From barking in the face of rookies, to cursing and fighting with fans, to constantly getting in the face of members of other teams and running his mouth, as we have once again seen tonight with Lamar Odom, Kevin Garnett has lost alot of respect in my eyes and this season has shown how winning a ring can turn the best of competitors into an arrogant loudmouth who just doesnt know how to keep his mouth shut. just wanted to see what you guys thought about this.

theimortalone
02-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Up until this season kevin garnett has always been an ambassador for the game of basketball. From right out of high school, KG has been an idol in the eyes of many young basketball fans, like myself, and fans all over the world. He has always symbolized team work, hard work, and most importantly good sportsmanship. But am i the only person who has realized what winning a championship has done to one of the best competitors the game has ever seen. From barking in the face of rookies, to cursing and fighting with fans, to constantly getting in the face of members of other teams and running his mouth, as we have once again seen tonight with Lamar Odom, Kevin Garnett has lost alot of respect in my eyes and this season has shown how winning a ring can turn the best of competitors into an arrogant loudmouth who just doesnt know how to keep his mouth shut. just wanted to see what you guys thought about this.

New to PSD I see? :) We have had many threads about KG this season already lol.

hihellohi765
02-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Agreed all the way.

scion52
02-05-2009, 11:30 PM

epic fail.

Sport
02-05-2009, 11:32 PM
I used to love the guy, everything from his on the court attitude to his off the court demeanor, but ever since he left, hes been kind of a douche. I dont know what his deal is.

Dol-Fan
02-05-2009, 11:32 PM
It has no doubt been a long-discussed topic around here. You're not the only one disgusted by his actions of late. Him getting into fights with guys like Jose Calderon and Marco Belinelli who, not only are half the size of him, but probably can't even understand half of what he's saying. Absolute disgrace this year, and everyone plays it off as "awesome intensity." The worst part is, he hasn't recieved any disciplinary action; no technical fouls, no suspensions, no fines, nothing.

KmB728
02-05-2009, 11:36 PM
These threads make me laugh... you guys just hate him now that hes on top

jim51990
02-05-2009, 11:36 PM
you guys are seriously dumb. he is a competitor have you never heard of trash talk. he is prob the best at it i have ever seen he force players to shot bad shots and get all pissed like calderon and get of there game.

LanceUpperCut
02-05-2009, 11:38 PM
It has no doubt been a long-discussed topic around here. You're not the only one disgusted by his actions of late. Him getting into fights with guys like Jose Calderon and Marco Belinelli who, not only are half the size of him, but probably can't even understand half of what he's saying. Absolute disgrace this year, and everyone plays it off as "awesome intensity." The worst part is, he hasn't recieved any disciplinary action; no technical fouls, no suspensions, no fines, nothing.

Right on ,the league has gotta get some ball's,nothing get's me more pissed than a ref changing his call cause KG cry's his *** off.

Miami_Megatron
02-05-2009, 11:43 PM
He's a ASSHEAD!!

TheChosenOne88
02-05-2009, 11:43 PM
These threads make me laugh... you guys just hate him now that hes on top

He wouldn't be "on top" unless he and Ray Allen landed with an All Star like Pierce.

magikmc
02-05-2009, 11:47 PM
I wish chris bosh had the intensity that KG does.

hihellohi765
02-05-2009, 11:47 PM
I just love how all the guards he has trash talked come down and score right over him.

Karma.

scion52
02-05-2009, 11:48 PM
I wish chris bosh had the intensity that KG does.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dol-Fan
02-05-2009, 11:50 PM
you guys are seriously dumb. he is a competitor have you never heard of trash talk. he is prob the best at it i have ever seen he force players to shot bad shots and get all pissed like calderon and get of there game.

Actually Calderon handled it pretty well, passed off to Kapono for a 3 pointer on the first possession with Garnett doing his monkey impression in his face and then nailed a pull up jumper on the second possession with Garnett doing the same thing. Thanks for coming out.

Right on ,the league has gotta get some ball's,nothing get's me more pissed than a ref changing his call cause KG cry's his *** off.

Completely agreed, I have never seen anything like it. I remember in a game against the Raptors, Garnett was originally called for a blocking foul on Bosh, Bosh scored the bucket so it would have been a 3pt play, Garnett whined to the ref about it and the refs changed it to an offensive foul on Bosh. I was bewildered. Have never seen anything like it, and it wasn't a ref conference, the ref who initially made the call decided to change it.

Gro_Da_Fro_Back
02-05-2009, 11:52 PM
epic fail.

Epic waste of a comment

hotpotato1092
02-06-2009, 12:00 AM
He seems to pick fights with guards, pick on someone your own size!