PDA

View Full Version : LeBron didn't get a Triple-Double

lakersrock
02-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Ha! Ben Wallace clearly handed him one of the rebounds he was credited with.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Slap-an-asterisk-on-LeBron-s-MSG-triple-d?urn=nba,139191

Bullsfan22
02-05-2009, 03:49 PM
laker fan..

GunFactor187
02-05-2009, 03:49 PM
:speechless:

Chicagofaithful
02-05-2009, 03:56 PM
not clearly... ive watched that clip alot... its fine... if he knew he needed another rebound, he would have gotten it lol

Frrrrank!!!
02-05-2009, 03:59 PM
little insecure with Kobes performance?:eyebrow:

IndyRealist
02-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Wallace clearly did not have possession of the ball, he was bobbling it and Lebron took it. End of story.

The Mecca
02-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Really, you got Kobe and you still have to dissect Lebron's stats like that. They both had great games.

Odominator
02-05-2009, 04:10 PM
I don't understand why there is even a debate on who had the better performance.

Besides the fact that Lebron has a much more bigger body mass than Kobe, Kobe had Pau Gasol dropping 31 points and 14 Boards. Lebron plays an entirely different position than Kobe, and the offense clearly runs through his hands, while the depth of the Lakers plays a major role in reducing his minutes/touches.

Lebron- point forward
Kobe- shooting guard

Lebron occassionally drives and dominates inside, Kobe does his damage at the perimiter with great skill. Lebron definitely played a spectacular game, but that doesn't take anything away from the ridiculous performance Kobe had.

Both players had a good game and definitely exposing the softness of that Knicks defense, Lebron handled the ball a majority of the times while Kobe had less.

So Laker fans, please stop trying to make a case and defend Kobe, and Laker-haters/Kobe-haters, open your eyes and stop hating on brilliant performances. Its fans like you who ruin the enjoyment and excitement of the NBA for the millions of knowledgable fans.

Peace&Love
-The O

Sixerlover
02-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Okay. So even if this is true 52/11/9 is any less creditable then if that extra rebound would be there? Nope.

lakersrock
02-05-2009, 04:18 PM
This actually has nothing to do with Kobe. It has to do with Kareem. He was the last guy to have 50+ points in a Triple-Double. It's not fair to have a record from 1975 taken from him if it wasn't earned.

Frrrrank!!!
02-05-2009, 04:19 PM
^^Who cares?^^

JRisdabest
02-05-2009, 04:25 PM
bron>kobe

snoop2327
02-05-2009, 04:30 PM
let me guess you are an angry about that fact that lebron once again showed the world that he is by far better than kobe and could already statically be the best to ever lace em up

CraigtheSoxFan
02-05-2009, 04:30 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Slap-an-asterisk-on-LeBron-s-MSG-triple-d?urn=nba,139191

i smell a c's win

lakersrock
02-05-2009, 04:41 PM
There sure are a lot of baiting and off topic posts (Kobe) being discussed in here. This is about Kareem's record being taken and nothing else.

BowDown32
02-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Stats don't matter. W's do!

colinskik
02-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Kobe's performance was more incredible...

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-05-2009, 04:47 PM
no thats clean, ball woulda gone out of bounds if he didnt grab it

Fear_GAS_OLDier
no asterisk

CaptainCool79
There sure are a lot of baiting and off topic posts (Kobe) being discussed in here. This is about Kareem's record being taken and nothing else.

********..you think that was a record that would never be broken?? give me a break. If lebron didn't do it last night he wouldve done another night soon. I wouldnt be surprised if lebron pulls this off at least twice more in his career.

P.S. that was obviously lebrons rebound, Ben wallace never had control of it....If only these kobe fans could just be satisfied with their guys performance...:mad:

Kenny
02-05-2009, 04:49 PM
You guys realize last year at the garden Lebron had 50-10-8...

Jahari Kavi
02-05-2009, 05:10 PM
This actually has nothing to do with Kobe. It has to do with Kareem. He was the last guy to have 50+ points in a Triple-Double. It's not fair to have a record from 1975 taken from him if it wasn't earned.

it wasn't earned???? lol..........he went and got the rebound.......he earned it.............he earned 52 points, 11 dimes, and 10 boards

historically speaking 50 points with a triple double is nothing that I've ever seen in my life..........60 points while be amazing happens............you'd have to be a die hard kobe fan to deny that lebrons performance was more special..............

JJ81
02-05-2009, 05:10 PM
That was a rebound?? Come on now.:confused:

Frrrrank!!!
02-05-2009, 05:13 PM
:laugh2: All this over 1 rebound? What's the big deal?

carter15
02-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Wallace clearly did not have possession of the ball, he was bobbling it and Lebron took it. End of story.

correct.

whos to say kareem didnt have a rebound lik that?

Hawkeye15
02-05-2009, 05:21 PM
wow, what nitpicking. Take away the rebound, LeBron still had an incredible game. Kobe may have had 9 more points, but LJ had 9 more rebounds, and 9 more assists. Both had great games. If it is about Kareem, then the record book should and will reflect it.

Jahari Kavi
02-05-2009, 05:27 PM
That was a rebound?? Come on now.:confused:

yes he grabbed it as it came off the rim................i would call that a rebound, lol

when I think of the term "special" I think extraordinary....something that rarely happens.

So when deciding which performance was more special I'd have to go with the 50 pt triple double...........

Kaptain Kanada
02-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Look at the stat sheet... what does it say?

I'm pretty sure he got the triple-double.

I guess we could go back in history and examine every rebound/steal/assist/foul and re-write the record books..... but that would be a little silly.

Same as this conversation.

Hawkeye15
02-05-2009, 05:41 PM

I guess we could go back in history and examine every rebound/steal/assist/foul and re-write the record books..... but that would be a little silly.

exactly. How many rebounds, points, whatever would have been taken away from the old school guys if there were video of everything, up close, all angles, and nerds and haters that wanted to take it away, etc, etc. It looked like a rebound. Wallace didn't control it, Lee was there, and LeBron snatched it. Looked fine to me.

NYMetros
02-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Oh well. 1 less rebound still is amazing and much better than Kobe's performance.

MickeyMgl
02-05-2009, 06:02 PM
it wasn't earned???? lol..........he went and got the rebound.......he earned it.............he earned 52 points, 11 dimes, and 10 boards

historically speaking 50 points with a triple double is nothing that I've ever seen in my life..........60 points while be amazing happens............you'd have to be a die hard kobe fan to deny that lebrons performance was more special..............

There seem to be a nation of sportswriters who are "die hard Kobe fans".

PHX-SOXFAN
02-05-2009, 06:05 PM

bitter lakersfans have too much time on their hands. it's a triple double and it's the most impressive performance of the year by anyone in the league. Deal with it.

nd4T.O.
02-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Lebrons Stats where better but the better performance was by Kobe

Frrrrank!!!
02-05-2009, 07:23 PM

:confused:

MickeyMgl
02-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Okay. So even if this is true 52/11/9 is any less creditable then if that extra rebound would be there? Nope.

As far as I'm concerned, no. Then again, it wouldn't be anything Kobe hasn't done.

Just sayin'.

nd4T.O.
02-05-2009, 07:31 PM
there both great players
1)Kobe 1A)Lebron

Zefflin
02-05-2009, 07:33 PM

What's hard to understand? It's true.

L@ker4Life
02-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Lebrons performance was spectacular as was Kobes. I dont know what there is to b*i*t*c*h about here. Who cares whose was better? They are completely different and equally spectacular in their own rights. The teams run two TOTALLY different offenses so they are not even that comparable. I would be more interested in seeing both of these guys do something "special" against a defensive minded team like the C's or the Spurs. To me these perfomances were like me playing ball with my little sister in front of my house. She is a good baller but I can really do whatever I want against her. Thats what the Knicks D is like. Lets drop the topic until these guys have these types of performances in the playoffs when it counts and against teams that are good.

Also what is up with all the Laker hate?? Just because a lot of people dont like Kobe that is great but why all the hate for the Laker fans? I hate Boston but I have nothing against there fans. It just seems like everyone in the main forum stereotypes the h3ll out of laker fans.....It just shows ignorance. Its like judging a person by his/her skin color, religion, national origin, gender, It is just ignorant and naive.

We are all NBA fans and have our own teams. We should be on here to express our interests, questions, opinions, and learn from eachother, NOT discrimanating against eachother.

Peace..

nd4T.O.
02-05-2009, 08:02 PM
man i wanted to read your post but i couldnt bc of your pic haha

But seriously that was a good post

Raps18-19 Champ
02-05-2009, 08:03 PM
make that pic so it could be bigger

L@ker4Life
02-05-2009, 08:33 PM
make that pic so it could be bigger

How do I do that?

Raps18-19 Champ
02-05-2009, 08:49 PM
How do I do that?

you gotta save it first then make it 500 by 700

dwiduck
02-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Big deal :rolleyes: 52-9-11 is still decent

theimortalone
02-05-2009, 09:19 PM

:clap: :cheers: 100% agreed!

madiaz3
02-05-2009, 09:29 PM
little insecure with Kobes performance?:eyebrow:

i dont get it. why would he be

madiaz3
02-05-2009, 09:30 PM

Are you one of the people who declare whether a player is better than another based on PER?

R. Johnson#3
02-05-2009, 09:34 PM

Translation: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He never even had control of the ball. Why would he wait for Lebron to grab it when the game is that close anyways? Cry more please and thank you.

P.S. To another poster....What's a point forward lolololol.

mdlr52192
02-05-2009, 10:55 PM
So what if Lebron didn't really have a triple double? Its still pretty f***in amazing what he did at MSG. I think Kobe's performance was better because he did that without Bynum, and the offense wasn't just all him, the evidence bein Gasol's 31. Don't get me wrong, Lebron was amazing, but its just somethin about gettin 60+ points that's pretty special. People can say whatever they want and cry "Lebron would've had 60 if he didn't have as many assists" :cry: :cry: , but you'll never know that.

MickeyMgl
02-06-2009, 06:32 AM
P.S. To another poster....What's a point forward lolololol.

A ballhandling, playmaking forward. Don't laugh. That term has been around longer than you, probably. Look it up.

Other "point forwards": Paul Pressey (the original, back in the 80s), Lamar Odom, Luke Walton; Magic Johnson could've been a point forward if the Lakers had chosen to play two smaller guards - as it is, he probably inspired the innovation when teams were trying to match up with him; Detlef Shrempf was another one from the 80s; Derrick McKey, Tayshaun Prince, etc.

Besides ballhandling ability, point forwards tend to have a playmaking approach rather than the scoring mentality you'd usually expect from a SF.

stawka
02-06-2009, 07:01 AM
LMFAO @ the 'lameness' of this thread.

If that was Kobe who got the rebound which led to a triple double, Celtics fans would be the one's saying "It was a ripoff, it wasn't a rebound because Pau touched it", while Kobephiles would be saying "The rebound was Gasol's, but Kobe plays with so much heart and intensity that he put fear in Pau's eyes and he fumbled the ball so Kobe dived for the rebound to secure the win because Kobe doesn't take no for an answer and is God."

Now that the situation is not in favor, there are threads in the main forum and in the Laker forum about LeBron's triple-double. This is why you go into the Laker forum, and you see dedicated Laker fans saying some of their own fans are clowns and a disgrace to the Purple and Gold.

Kobe scored more - we're not denying that. His 81-point record wont be broken for a LONG time, but that doesn't take away the fact that LeBron put on an exhibition for fans all over the world - that nobody has seen since Kareem (who happens to be one of the greatest CENTERS ever)... Not a 24 year-old Small Forward who didn't even go to College.

albertc86
02-06-2009, 07:33 AM
The difference is --- Kobe's 61 points was within the flow of the game. It's obvious that LeBron and the Cavs went into the NY game with a chip on their shoulder. The Cavs were adamant about LeBron surpassing Kobe or recording a triple double. You cannot deny that LeBron had possession of the ball way too much and that's the reason why they almost lost.

stawka
02-06-2009, 07:50 AM
LeBron is the reason they almost lost? Are you serious... Take Kobe out and the Lakers still make the Playoff's in the West. Take LeBron out and the Cavs will be out of the 8th seed in the East.

If he doesn't come out and have a big game every night, the game is almost over. Kobe wanted to show the world he can still do it without Bynum, LeBron wanted to show the world that he can do whatever he wants and outdo anyone he wants. Get the hint??? If you didn't, i'll help you out a little here...

Both guys are superior athletes and the #1 and 2 in the world followed by Wade. They can flick the switch and destroy if given the slightest opportunity to go in for the kill. Bynum was playing great for 2 weeks and the Lakers started depending on him. Bynum went down, everyone assumed the Lakers would struggle - Kobe comes out the next game and scores 61 points and sets a record for MSG and lets everyone know why he's one of the best in the world now and of all-time.

The next game at MSG, LeBron comes out and destroys the Knicks single-handedly. Outplays Kobe, does something that hasn't been done since 1975 by one of the greatest CENTERS ever! That is absolute madness...

$KnicksAndKobe$
02-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Crab rebound ...

AlexGordon4
02-06-2009, 09:41 AM
I don't understand why there is even a debate on who had the better performance.

Besides the fact that Lebron has a much more bigger body mass than Kobe, Kobe had Pau Gasol dropping 31 points and 14 Boards. Lebron plays an entirely different position than Kobe, and the offense clearly runs through his hands, while the depth of the Lakers plays a major role in reducing his minutes/touches.

Lebron- point forward
Kobe- shooting guard

Peace&Love
-The O

Lebron pretty much plays what ever position he wants.

Frrrrank!!!
02-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Are you one of the people who declare whether a player is better than another based on PER?

I'm one of those people that will take 50+ 10+ and 10+ over 60+ and nothing else.

chicagowhitesox
02-06-2009, 02:14 PM
lol. who cares, tho. that's how jason kidd used to get half of his rebounds when he was on the nets.

Missing56&33
02-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Ben is a nice guy to give a team mate one of his rebounds. He knows Lebron will be avg a triple double when he signs with the knicks in 2010

MickeyMgl
02-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Crab rebound ...

:):p:clap::D;):D:nod::rimshot:

Vidball
02-06-2009, 05:32 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3889674

However, the league reviewed the game and ruled that a rebound given to James with 39.3 seconds remaining should have been credited to Wallace. The corrected statistics now have James with nine rebounds and Wallace with two.

A release from the league said: "All NBA games are reviewed to ensure the accuracy of the game statistics."

Vidball
02-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Lol...I shouldn't have put 'only' 9 rebounds in the title...PSD know-it-alls will probably flame me now. 9 rebounds is very solid. Still a great game be LeBron.

Hellcrooner
02-06-2009, 05:34 PM
I say this is pathetic.

Ok he did not get a triple double, so what !

52 , 9, 10 still is more impressing than 61 and nothing.

Dont let colours blind you.

But well i guess is no use telling it as it is, Lakers fans will understand Kobe ball suckers wont

DrDEADalready
02-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Man.

Chronz
02-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Thank god, maybe people will stop putting so much emphasis on triple doubles now. Its an arbitrary standard people. Would you rather have someone average a double double (10-10) or a player who can score 20-9?

Teeboy1487
02-06-2009, 05:45 PM
I just saw a thread like this that said laker fans complained to get it that one rebound changed. The 11 assists was more impressive anyway. The nerve of some people.

Hawkeye15
02-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Still a better game than 61-3-0. But, both had great games, and Kareem holds his record for now.

mlisica19
02-06-2009, 05:52 PM
what is fair, is fair. I did not see the game but if its true then im glad they changed it. In fact i bet deep down lebron is happy 2. he doesnt want sumtin that isnt truly worthy.

But it dont matter, Lebron James is a better player than Kobe. he was only 9 points away from him that night, and still was able to get a handful of more assists and rebounds than 24 anyway. Yes Kobe is more clutch, but he wasnt always!!!!!! HES OLDER AND EXPERIENCED at his current age which gives him an advantage but anyday i rather have lebron James

Vinny642
02-06-2009, 05:58 PM
LOL dam

DrDEADalready
02-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Life as we know is gone.

sp1derm00
02-06-2009, 06:08 PM
How petty.

albertc86
02-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Still a great state line, but it does take him out of the record books.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-06-2009, 06:16 PM
9 rebs. OMG NOOOOO!!

Living Legend
02-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Kobe played 11 less minutes

MTone8788
02-06-2009, 06:19 PM
WHO CARES?!?

Both teams won right? So shut up about it, damn.

Living Legend
02-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Still a great state line, but it does take him out of the record books.

Rules is rules.

MTone8788
02-06-2009, 06:37 PM
If he wound up with 11 rebounds, they would never review it and say he had only 10.. so it's definitely bs

nbaballer
02-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Feb. 6 Update: Wow. League officials just announced that they reviewed the game and ruled that the above rebound given to James should have been credited to Wallace. Goodbye, MSG triple-double.

LOL

stawka
02-06-2009, 06:46 PM
52-9-11>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>61-0-3.

Laker fans can sleep knowing Kareem is still the last guy to have a 50-point triple double, while Kobe fans still have sleepless night's knowing LeBron's performance was a hell of a lot better

nbaballer
02-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Feb. 6 Update: Wow. League officials just announced that they reviewed the game and ruled that the above rebound given to James should have been credited to Wallace. Goodbye, MSG triple-double.

HAHA

LakeShowRaider
02-06-2009, 06:53 PM
im seceretly laughing on the inside...haha

snoop2327
02-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Hi hatazzz

cmstophe
02-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Don't turn this into a Kobe vs LeBron. It is very clear this is just more disrespect for Cleveland. Stern clearly has an agenda and it doesn't involve anything pro-Cavaliers that's for sure.

cmstophe
02-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Ben is a nice guy to give a team mate one of his rebounds. He knows Lebron will be avg a triple double when he signs with the knicks in 2010

keep dreaming

BullsFan_1
02-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Damn, 51-11, and only 9?...how pathetic.

The fact that he wasnt able to get one more rebound makes his performance significantly less impressive...:rolleyes:

PRETTY BIRD!
02-06-2009, 07:08 PM
i'm not to surprise about this, as a matter of fact i think the statisticians are way to genorous to lebron james as you often see cleveland players making one or two moves after a lebron pass, and james still gets awarded with an assist....and if you watched the game in new york you would actually realize that happened 2 or three times....

Kenny
02-06-2009, 07:09 PM
i'm not to surprise about this, as a matter of fact i think the statisticians are way to genorous to lebron james as you often see cleveland players making one or two moves after a lebron pass, and james still gets awarded with an assist....and if you watched the game in new york you would actually realize that happened 2 or three times....

yes only to Lebron :rolleyes:

PRETTY BIRD!
02-06-2009, 07:13 PM
yes only to Lebron :rolleyes:

im sure it happens to other star players, but to lebron spicifictly their way to genorous!(as my observation goes)

JermanJaysFan
02-06-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm sure it happens to other star players, but to Lebron specifically they're way too generous (as my observation goes)!

Fixed.

BullsFan_1
02-06-2009, 07:36 PM
ha ha lol...that little sarcastic smiley face looks so gay.....

The way people take offense to things in this forum, I had to put the smiley or else I don't think anybody would have caught the sarcasm.

basketfan4life
02-06-2009, 07:36 PM
for just being fair,you have to tell all the stats not just ones lebron is better..
so mins 36-44 adv.kobe
fg %51-%61 adv.kobe
ft %84-%100 adv.kobe

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
02-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Oh well, I guess Kareem's record will continue to be a dream.

honkeytot
02-06-2009, 08:30 PM
wow 1st off lebron shot higher percentage shots and still hit less. lebron plays closer to the rim than kobe...he always gets more boards. and kobe doesnt touch the ball as much as lebron.

anyone who trys to compare the stats of these 2 players is a fool.

Ballistix
02-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Wow, amazing how people can downplay it and state that one less rebound means nothing. Sure its does, it means the difference between a double-double and triple-double. Just like losing by one point means you still lost. It makes a huge difference you win or lose.

You get a record or you dont. Kobe got his and Lebron did not. Enough of this could of, should of, would of, it DID NOT HAPPEN, plain and Simple. All you who insist Lebron is so much better than Kobe just have to eat CROW now because Lebron did not get his precious 50 point triple double. Whether you agree or not, he did not get it, so too bad. Accept it and move on.

When Lebron gets three rings and puts up more than 81 points in a game then by all means declare him the best of all time, but until that day comes I suggest you all bow down and acknowledge the BEST player in the league and that still happens to be KOBE!!!!

Gup
02-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Laker and Knick fans are the worst......... i cant stand watching either team play on their home court.

The Answer3
02-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Who cares? Its pathetic that most players and fans care about stats.

leftymo
02-06-2009, 11:58 PM
both had fantastic games... both are great players...

only one set a record.

ink
02-07-2009, 12:03 AM
The way people take offense to things in this forum, I had to put the smiley or else I don't think anybody would have caught the sarcasm.

You know what it might be?

The fact that posters in here are incredibly petty and can't recognize great play when it happens. Holy ****. How about some props for the best players in the league instead of petty little pissing wars over who is the best all the time??

kingjanjic
02-07-2009, 12:04 AM

actally it is, cuz its only a double double, not a triple double so it is less creditable........... common sense buddy.

KeithLBC
02-07-2009, 12:11 AM
You know what it might be?

The fact that posters in here are incredibly petty and can't recognize great play when it happens. Holy ****. How about some props for the best players in the league instead of petty little pissing wars over who is the best all the time??

I completely agree... why not appreicate a great performance when you see one rather than argue :confused:

ink
02-07-2009, 12:19 AM
I completely agree... why not appreicate a great performance when you see one rather than argue :confused:

Look at what we just saw:

Kobe - 61
Lebron - 52 and a near triple-double

On back to back nights.
We get to witness that ...

And all we can do is *****???!

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Look at what we just saw:

Kobe - 61
Lebron - 52 and a near triple-double

On back to back nights.
We get to witness that ...

And all we can do is *****???!

INK, you are working overtime tonight. When does the next shift come in?

ink
02-07-2009, 12:46 AM
INK, you are working overtime tonight. When does the next shift come in?

Watching a Suns game and seeing all these threads deteriorate at the same time. How about a positive thread about Lebron and Kobe for a change? :D

07MVPPatBurrell
02-07-2009, 12:49 AM
the scorer ruled it a rebound for lebron. let's go back and review every important game of kobe's career. i guarentee he has gotten breaks in his career.

kingkobe
02-07-2009, 12:19 PM
the scorer ruled it a rebound for lebron. let's go back and review every important game of kobe's career. i guarentee he has gotten breaks in his career.

boo hoo. cry me a river.

07MVPPatBurrell
02-07-2009, 03:11 PM
boo hoo. cry me a river.

what are you talking about ? you and other idiot kobe fans are the ones crying . and look what it got you ? the league stupidly took back the rebound. wow, no wonder no one cares about the NBA anymore

Kakaroach
02-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Sad that they took it away. Oh well, it was still an exciting game and LeBron dominated as usual. I bet he could average a triple-double during a season if he could sustain that energy level.

kingkobe
02-07-2009, 06:59 PM
what are you talking about ? you and other idiot kobe fans are the ones crying . and look what it got you ? the league stupidly took back the rebound. wow, no wonder no one cares about the NBA anymore

Please find me one post where I was crying about this. Big deal he didn't get a triple double. That is not why no one cares about the NBA.

It's bullsh**t like "crab dribble" and other ******** stuff why no one cares about the NBA. Poor officiating and ball licking of stars by the officials (including Kobe) is what is corrupting the game. Someone scoring a triple double isn't going to make people care about the NBA. Get off the crack.

07MVPPatBurrell
02-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Please find me one post where I was crying about this. Big deal he didn't get a triple double. That is not why no one cares about the NBA.

It's bullsh**t like "crab dribble" and other ******** stuff why no one cares about the NBA. Poor officiating and ball licking of stars by the officials (including Kobe) is what is corrupting the game. Someone scoring a triple double isn't going to make people care about the NBA. Get off the crack.

learn how to read. nothing you said relates to anything in my post. lakers fans have been crying and complaining about "who had the better game?" then downgrading lebron's because he didn't really get that 10th rebound.