PDA

View Full Version : Magic swap bogans for Tyronn Lue

EX-TREME
02-05-2009, 03:40 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/orl-magic-trade-keith-bogans-for-tyronn-lue-story,0,5322161.story

cameroncrazies2
02-05-2009, 03:55 PM
In the minutes Lue has been given for Milwaukee, he's hit some big shots and is consistent. He isn't nearly as good of a defender as Nelson or much of a creator, but he'll hit shots consistently and keep Orlando in games.

I'm from Milwaukee and am a Bucks fan....how will Bogans help us? I haven't had much experience in watching him play.

JNore151
02-05-2009, 04:07 PM
good man on man d and good three pt shooter....dats it.....wont disrupt any chemisty......i hate otis...

JNore151
02-05-2009, 04:15 PM
we gotta go after atkins .......with three vetern guys who can shoot the three we should b alright....hopefully this move is more of a tell that jameer will be back this season

GunFactor187
02-05-2009, 04:20 PM
I thought this was a solid pick not a great one though.

----------------------

WOOO HOOOO 1,000 posts!!!

ragee
02-05-2009, 06:11 PM
You have got to be kidding me! That's the solution to our pg problem? This is the reason why I hate Otis! Lue is no good anymore... He didn't do anything for the Mavs last year so why o you think he will do something for us this year?

*Superman*
02-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Same, i just found out, and im pretty upset. Lue's time is over, at least Bogans was good. We should have gave them dumb cook for him.

ragee
02-05-2009, 06:52 PM
Guys, just wondering, if Nelson gets surgery ASAP, will he be back for the Playoffs?

macc
02-05-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm not to worried about it. I think it was a fine pick up. You have to realize we're not expecting much out of this guy. Lue is fast and is a decent guard. Quicker guards won't blow by him like they will AJ. Plus Lou can shoot the 3. That's all we need him to do! As long as he passes well which he has in the past he'll be fine. He'll prob only shoot open 3 point shots and throughout his career he's been able to knock them down. Besides, we have Turk and Lee who can run the point just fine. Honestly I didnt' even really think we needed to pick up another point.

Gdubbz
02-05-2009, 07:23 PM
yeeek Lue...? He was good against the 6ers in the finals then what...? lol a ok career at best. The big Question is can he dish it to D12... He shouldn't have a big problem with that.

MagicBucsSox
02-05-2009, 08:07 PM
so we traded a good perimeter defender for lue? like i want this guy f*ckin fired. so basically we traded to get a career f*cking backup to be our starter hahahahaha,lewis' contract ruins us for 2010 offseason like this otis smith is and idot

ragee
02-05-2009, 08:56 PM
so we traded a good perimeter defender for lue? like i want this guy f*ckin fired. so basically we traded to get a career f*cking backup to be our starter hahahahaha,lewis' contract ruins us for 2010 offseason like this otis smith is and idot

Damn right you are... And Orlando was going to be Bosh's first choice because Dwight is there... So much for those two playing together...

Jacob K.
02-05-2009, 10:03 PM
to be honest. i cant see why orlando fans hate your gm so much. like i undersstand the circumstances and whatnot, but you guys are what #1 or 2 in the east. id kill for that

Sandman
02-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Ah, Tyronn Lue, we meet again.

Come to take some of my heat off Rashard Lewis?

Sandman
02-05-2009, 10:29 PM
to be honest. i cant see why orlando fans hate your gm so much. like i undersstand the circumstances and whatnot, but you guys are what #1 or 2 in the east. id kill for that

Basketball's full of glass ceilings. Here's to the Magic busting through it with Rashard Lewis. :smoking:

Anon
02-06-2009, 02:19 AM
Who were you expecting, CP3? Get off Otis's back. Lue is a smart addition that will provide quality minutes off the bench at the point.

Sandman
02-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Who were you expecting, CP3?
Nope. Shocked?

Get off Otis's back. Lue is a smart addition that will provide quality minutes off the bench at the point.
It's like the company re-hiring the guy they fired because he kept knocking over the water cooler.

domd85
02-06-2009, 01:18 PM
i wouldn't have given money for a bench player

drama1386
02-06-2009, 05:24 PM
hey guys. bucks fan here. i really don't know much about bogans' game. what is his game like?

Magic #1 Fan
02-06-2009, 08:15 PM
YOU TRADED for LUE :mad:???? WE GAVE UP Bogans :mad:??? FIRE THAT JERK-OFF OTIS. YOU COULD have had Jason Williams this past summer for the MIN. salary. He wanted to play in Orlando where he lived. He is still 10 times better than Tightrop Lue. OTIS HOW DID YOU GET YOUR JOB. YOU WERN'T THAT GOOD OF A PLAYER when you played. AND NOW you STINK as a GM.

Campy
02-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Otis.....I hate you.....I really hate you! This is really the best we could do? No, of course not, but this is same ol' Otis making poor choices and getting the short end of the stick!

ragee
02-07-2009, 03:26 PM
hey guys. bucks fan here. i really don't know much about bogans' game. what is his game like?

He is alright... A guard who can shoot and play defense... You stole one from us... Thanks to our stupid gm...

macc
02-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Stop hating on Otis. He has put a team together that's arguably the best in basketball. Plus since our team is young we will be competing for years to come. What more do you want from the guy? I mean seriously, what more do you want from the guy that has put our team in an "elite" status. As a Magic fan, I'm not complaining.

ragee
02-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Stop hating on Otis. He has put a team together that's arguably the best in basketball. Plus since our team is young we will be competing for years to come. What more do you want from the guy? I mean seriously, what more do you want from the guy that has put our team in an "elite" status. As a Magic fan, I'm not complaining.

Yeah... An elite team with Otis as our GM... Imagine if we have Pritchard as our GM... We'll be untouchable!!! LOL

Sandman
02-08-2009, 07:04 PM
What did he put together? He's made head scratchers and no-brainers. Looking at his draft card and free agent/trade acquisitins, he goes on name recognition.

A 12 year old with cable TV could do as well, and a 12 year old with cable TV and an XBOX could probably do better.

Campy
02-08-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm in full agreement with Sandman. I mean yea he has a good team, but our depth is weak, Turk has no long term deal and Lewis's contract limits what we can do in the future. I mean I'm just being realistic...if we can't come to terms with Turk, then what? Oh that's right we overpaid for a player so grossly that we can't afford to go out and get a solid replacement!

JNore151
02-10-2009, 03:02 PM
im not defending otis ...i think he is in way over head and doesnt really kno what he is doing .......... if turk leaves , lewis can move to sf and we would have 8 - 10 million to get a true pf.....dats not bad .....

Anon
02-10-2009, 06:59 PM
We are 38-12. Much love to my fellow Magic fan's but you guys sound ridiculous.

futureman
02-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Too bad they didn't give you Sessions.

JNore151
02-12-2009, 02:54 PM
YOU TRADED for LUE :mad:???? WE GAVE UP Bogans :mad:??? FIRE THAT JERK-OFF OTIS. YOU COULD have had Jason Williams this past summer for the MIN. salary. He wanted to play in Orlando where he lived. He is still 10 times better than Tightrop Lue. OTIS HOW DID YOU GET YOUR JOB. YOU WERN'T THAT GOOD OF A PLAYER when you played. AND NOW you STINK as a GM.

co sign

S2krollin
02-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Lue? Seems pretty point less.... Rather give all the minutes to our current point guard.