PDA

View Full Version : Steroids:The Official Thread

Aussy4GM
02-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Without Being Bias or A Homer i will tell you how i feel about Steroids in baseball.when it comes to steroids alot of people act like the yankees are the only ones to do this and that the organization knew about it.Ridiculous No ONE knows exactly who did steroids and how long they used them for that matter. Most of the stuff you hear on TV. Is Speculation and/or Allegation. The following have never been publicly Prooven to be steroids users.

Barry Bonds
Roger Clemens
David Ortiz
Sammy Sosa
Mark McGuire
Dwight Gooden
David Justice
Manny Ramirez
Ken Griffey Jr.
Alex Rodriguez
Curt Schilling

and those are only the most popular people to be picked on by fans. Yankees fans look dumb when they say that Dustin Pedroia was on roids because of a spike in power last year.However Red Sox fans look equally as dumb when they totally rule out steroids in the case of David Ortiz.I in no way am saying i believe Ortiz used roids but im not saying he didnt..you know why? because i dont know and neither do you.people are so quick to say that people who can hit homers are automatically on roids. Ruth,Aaron,Mays,Maris Exc. Were Hitting Many homeruns before roids were even around. and as for size, if you are bigger when you are 3 years old then you were when you were 2 does that mean your on roids?NO so getting bigger doesnt automatically make you a steroid user. people change work out regimens and diets think about it.

So before you say so and so used roids stop and think of how stupid you Sound..Think About it.

Yanks#1fan
02-05-2009, 03:01 PM
alot of people act like the yankees are the only ones to do this and that the organization knew about it.Ridiculous
Barry Bonds
Roger Clemens
David Ortiz
Sammy Sosa
Mark McGuire
Dwight Gooden
David Justice
Manny Ramirez
Ken Griffey Jr.
Alex Rodriguez
Curt Schilling.

Agreed!

Havoc Wreaker
02-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Are you 2....Like.....Lovers or something?

Frank Costanza
02-05-2009, 04:38 PM
couldnt agree more, i love this thread, i hate all the steriods allegation

abe_froman
02-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Without Being Bias or A Homer i will tell you how i feel about Steroids in baseball.when it comes to steroids alot of people act like the yankees are the only ones to do this and that the organization knew about it.Ridiculous No ONE knows exactly who did steroids and how long they used them for that matter. Most of the stuff you hear on TV. Is Speculation and/or Allegation. The following have never been publicly Prooven to be steroids users.

Barry Bonds
Roger Clemens
David Ortiz
Sammy Sosa
Mark McGuire
Dwight Gooden
David Justice
Manny Ramirez
Ken Griffey Jr.
Alex Rodriguez
Curt Schilling

and those are only the most popular people to be picked on by fans. Yankees fans look dumb when they say that Dustin Pedroia was on roids because of a spike in power last year.However Red Sox fans look equally as dumb when they totally rule out steroids in the case of David Ortiz.I in no way am saying i believe Ortiz used roids but im not saying he didnt..you know why? because i dont know and neither do you.people are so quick to say that people who can hit homers are automatically on roids. Ruth,Aaron,Mays,Maris Exc. Were Hitting Many homeruns before roids were even around. and as for size, if you are bigger when you are 3 years old then you were when you were 2 does that mean your on roids?NO so getting bigger doesnt automatically make you a steroid user. people change work out regimens and diets think about it.

So before you say so and so used roids stop and think of how stupid you Sound..Think About it.
umm except both bonds and roger were both proven to have within the last week...

MelkyNYY
02-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Barry Bonds and Clemens both used steroids.

MooseWithFleas
02-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Steroids: Shut the **** up about it. We don't care

abe_froman
02-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Steroids: Shut the **** up about it. We don't care

just because you dont,doesnt mean we all dont.because i know i do

MooseWithFleas
02-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Why do you care... are you the town narc?

abe_froman
02-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Why do you care... are you the town narc?

i like knowing the truth,living in and with it.especially an accurate one.and why dont you,are you afraid of finding it out,having to come face to face with it.

see i wasnt one of those kids upon being told there's no santa,i covered my ears and yell"i'm not listening,la-la-la",yes i'm afraid to tell you there's no santa,unless your 5 you should be mature enough to handle reality

MooseWithFleas
02-05-2009, 07:18 PM
I am well aware people took steroids. Im willing to bet MOST players took steroids... SO WHAT? Do you want to eliminate the last 25 years of baseball? Its in the past, which you apparently are still living in

Wrigheyes4MVP
02-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Roger Clemens threw that broken bat at Piazza because of his roid rage.

Jerry34
02-05-2009, 08:37 PM
Without Being Bias or A Homer i will tell you how i feel about Steroids in baseball.when it comes to steroids alot of people act like the yankees are the only ones to do this and that the organization knew about it.Ridiculous No ONE knows exactly who did steroids and how long they used them for that matter. Most of the stuff you hear on TV. Is Speculation and/or Allegation. The following have never been publicly Proven to be steroids users.

Who says only Yankees players have done steroids? I mean until Clemens who was pointed at? Giambi? and he admitted it right away.
The majority of the media focuses on Bonds.

Also your banner thing says Indiana State Hoosiers.

gcoll
02-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Tons of players used steroids.

We've all cheered for roiders at some point. Deal with it.

Ortiz....probably a roider.
A-Rod...probably a roider
Pujols...probably a roider.
Luis Gonzales...probably a roider
George Brett...A different type of roider (get it?)

Tons and tons of roiders.

The majority of the media focuses on Bonds.
Because he's the biggest roider of them all. He turned himself into a giant mutant, and set the home run record.