PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Booker is a BEAST

Fordy
02-05-2009, 02:49 AM
Duke had no answer for him. I can see Clemson actually winning the ACC this year and perhaps the final 4.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20090205/capt.5eb1487cee8f405b9bd357e0d21e2ab9.duke_clemson _basketball_scmc101.jpg

sdweston757
02-05-2009, 03:12 AM
pipe down dude.

one game is one game. granted clemson played great and the crowd was awesome but i still believe clemson is the 4th best team in the acc and has a very slim chance to win the acc or make the final four. they got duke on an off night. lets not blow this out of proportion

Fordy
02-05-2009, 03:36 AM
lol @ pipe down...its amazing how ordinary Duke is when they dont get all the calls and arent allowed to push and hack all over the court. It was hilarious seeing the douchebag Paula in your sig get teabagged yet AGAIN!! This time by Jerai Grant. YOU need to "pipe down" and recognize that Clemson is legit.

JHG722
02-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Clemson making Temple look good :)

sdweston757
02-05-2009, 01:01 PM
oh god. please save me from the "duke gets all the calls" thats why they are good ********. if you are actually a real clemson fan (which i doubt u are, you probably just hate duke) then u would realize that duke had beaten clemson 20 STRAIGHT regular season games. Enjoy this one victory because its gonna be the only one for a while.

p.s. im sure u are a lifelong steelers fan too.... since last sunday

PHX-SOXFAN
02-05-2009, 01:10 PM
duke looks soft, like usual. they don't have a run in them this year.

Fordy
02-05-2009, 05:13 PM
oh god. please save me from the "duke gets all the calls" thats why they are good ********. if you are actually a real clemson fan (which i doubt u are, you probably just hate duke) then u would realize that duke had beaten clemson 20 STRAIGHT regular season games. Enjoy this one victory because its gonna be the only one for a while.

p.s. im sure u are a lifelong steelers fan too.... since last sunday

More like a steelers fan since the days of bubby brister, Mark Malone, Louis Lipps, Barry Foster, Mike Merriweather, Donnie Shell days... Typical Duke loser who cant handle defeat with grace and compliment the opponent. Just like crybaby Singler knocking the ball out of Stitts hands at the buzzer and Henderthug elbowing Hansbrough after the game was decided. Just like Mcroberts CRYING on the bench, Just like that ******** big stiff you had in the early 2000's that used to spaz out after losses. I forget that nerd's name. Im sure you are as ugly and nerdy as most of the Duke players. Enjoy losing early in the big dance YET AGAIN.. VCU???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
P.S. Im sure you are also a Yankees, and Dallas Cowboys fan.

sdweston757
02-05-2009, 05:24 PM
losing to vcu in the NCAA NATIONAL TOURNAMENT.
i think clemson was in the NIT that year....... awesome.

p.s. just because u can look up old great steelers players on wikipedia doesnt make you a fan. AND just to let you know, im a cubs fan

Fordy
02-05-2009, 07:07 PM
losing to vcu in the NCAA NATIONAL TOURNAMENT.
i think clemson was in the NIT that year....... awesome.

p.s. just because u can look up old great steelers players on wikipedia doesnt make you a fan. AND just to let you know, im a cubs fan

Seriously, How effing DUMB are you. You are completely contradicting yourself calling me a bandwagoner. The Steelers just won so I'm a bandwagoner, yet you're pointing out to me Clemson's lack of success. If I was such a bandwagoner why would I be a Clemson fan then? Make up your mind stupid. Am I bandwagoner or a fan that sticks with his team despite them having a less than stellar history of success?
LOLLLL @ Bubby Brister and Mark Malone being great.. YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET me name some other "GREAT" steelers from back in the day when I first became a fan:
Calvin Sweeney what a great one
Walter Abercrombie
Frank Pollard
Courtney Hawkins
Ernie Mills
whewwww thank you Wikipedia for that list of "GREAT" old steelers:laugh::laugh::laugh:

God Im done with you, you effing simpleton. Good luck getting into Duke with your intelligence or lack thereof.

"your team has never won anything" (clemson)
"you only root for teams that just won the championship" (steelers)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOD YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID EFFING IDIOT!!!

sdweston757
02-05-2009, 08:24 PM
i got a headache reading that

but i go to James Madison University, where did u go to school?

mser58
02-05-2009, 10:14 PM
I have never seen a game where every bounce went one way, every close call went one way, and the crowd changed the game so much.

Last night, that was the case.

Clemson is legit, but ACC champs? give me a break!

Duke is soft on the inside, and unless they start hot it looks bad usually.

STILL, Clemson in the Final Four, I dont think so.
Duke in the Final Four, possibly, that team could ride a hot shooter through the tourney and end up playing in Detroit, but still 1 year away from being the team to beat.

Great game by Clemson, but one game does not seal a season.

JHG722
02-05-2009, 10:23 PM
i got a headache reading that

but i go to James Madison University, where did u go to school?

What happened? Precious Duke didn't want you?

BRAVE KID
02-05-2009, 11:29 PM
first off you are not suppose to post pictures as posts. just letting you know.

Clemson was awesome, they attacked duke all night and obviously they overpowered and intimidated them from the start. Duke could never handle the full court press, that alone screwed them up. They could never adjust to that, they wore them out, the offense was never in a rhythm, clemson did a hell of a job. They deserve all the credit.

I was just dissapointed to see duke not step up, it was apparent they weren't on that intensity level as clemson was, and you can't have teams that has the talent of clemson want it more than you. Clemson desperately needed this game and they played like it. I don't blame what singler did, they were getting shown up, I would have done the same, I would have complimented their play since it was clearly dominant but I wouldn't let someone do that to me. The celebration doesn't suprise me, they haven't beaten duke at their home in a while, let alone blow them out and they also haven't beaten top teams like that so it comes to no suprise they celebrate like that, I'm okay with it.

Lastly, clemson won big. duke haters are going to be duke haters but neither duke or duke hater should result to insults. Be mature people.

sdweston757
02-06-2009, 04:31 AM
What happened? Precious Duke didn't want you?

i got wait listed.....
just kidddddding

ill take my real degree over any community college my clemson and steeler fan has gotten.
notice how this dude only starts posting under college basketball after his team gets a blowout win.... give me a break

JHG722
02-06-2009, 08:16 AM
You dont have a degree...

BRAVE KID
02-06-2009, 05:15 PM
alright that's enough, not even on topic anymore.

homestarunner93
02-06-2009, 07:35 PM
I can't believe the people saying "Clemson caught Duke on an off night." Seriously? Clemson is a better basketball team than Duke, I think they made that pretty obvious. That is Duke's worst loss since they lost in the 1991 (I think) National Championship. Not to mention Clemson has beaten Duke twice in a row, going back to last year's ACC Tournament. Its funny that the Duke fans say Duke didn't play their best game. You must mean Duke didn't get all the calls like they usually get.

sdweston757
02-06-2009, 09:00 PM
I can't believe the people saying "Clemson caught Duke on an off night." Seriously? Clemson is a better basketball team than Duke, I think they made that pretty obvious. That is Duke's worst loss since they lost in the 1991 (I think) National Championship. Not to mention Clemson has beaten Duke twice in a row, going back to last year's ACC Tournament. Its funny that the Duke fans say Duke didn't play their best game. You must mean Duke didn't get all the calls like they usually get.

another person complaining about all the calls duke gets. original.

clemson is not better then duke and i really wish clemson came to cameron this year but of course they dont

sdweston757
02-06-2009, 09:02 PM
oh by the way, where were all these clemson fans after your 10 point loss to home at wake forest or your 24 point loss @ unc??

get outta here with that ****

JHG722
02-06-2009, 09:05 PM

Sorry man, but as much as I hate Duke, Clemson is not better than them. Clemson barely beat my Temple Owls, and we're having a total off year...

BRAVE KID
02-06-2009, 10:21 PM
no sir, the fact that duke hasn't been beaten that bad proves that Duke was obviously having a bad night. I give clemson a ton of credit that full court press screwed up the whole rhythm on offense, but if you truly think duke was playing it's best (and no that doesn't include the calls, but nice cheap shot just another hater in my book), then you don't know duke basketball.

A nice win though, they kinda needed it you know with that nasty title that they have in their inability to win against top teams. Oh and watch out for FSU

sdweston757
02-07-2009, 02:11 AM
this is what i have learned from people who hate duke

a. we only win because we get all the calls
b. when we do lose... storm the court
c. because we like duke we are automatically bandwagon
d. jj redick is a "******"
e. paulus sucks and should have played football

all u haters make me sick. i hope this thread is still active at the end of the season when clemson finished 4th in the acc.

JHG722
02-07-2009, 04:48 AM
c. because we like duke we are automatically bandwagon

I just find it funny how all these people have no connection to the school whatsoever. I mean if you went there, or had immediate family go there, then I understand, but when you live in Nebraska or something and have never been near the state of NC, I think it's a joke.

sdweston757
02-07-2009, 07:28 PM
I just find it funny how all these people have no connection to the school whatsoever. I mean if you went there, or had immediate family go there, then I understand, but when you live in Nebraska or something and have never been near the state of NC, I think it's a joke.

but see the thing is most of us only like one team and for me thats duke..

as i can see you like florida, temple, villanova, etc... i put all my eggs in one basket. call me bandwagon if u please

JHG722
02-07-2009, 07:29 PM
but see the thing is most of us only like one team and for me thats duke..

as i can see you like florida, temple, villanova, etc... i put all my eggs in one basket. call me bandwagon if u please

The difference is that I have connections to all of those schools, and live within 15 minutes of Nova, SJU and Temple...

BRAVE KID
02-08-2009, 01:38 AM
no sir, the fact that duke hasn't been beaten that bad proves that Duke was obviously having a bad night. I give clemson a ton of credit that full court press screwed up the whole rhythm on offense, but if you truly think duke was playing it's best (and no that doesn't include the calls, but nice cheap shot just another hater in my book), then you don't know duke basketball.

A nice win though, they kinda needed it you know with that nasty title that they have in their inability to win against top teams. Oh and watch out for FSU

How did I know FSU would give clemson a hard time? B/c Clemson has done this time and time again (and FSU is actually a pretty good team), same old clemson.

homestarunner93
02-08-2009, 01:38 PM
How did I know FSU would give clemson a hard time? B/c Clemson has done this time and time again (and FSU is actually a pretty good team), same old clemson.

...And Duke still sucks this year.

BRAVE KID
02-08-2009, 03:21 PM
...And Duke still sucks this year.lol great comeback bud. You sure got me.

sdweston757
02-08-2009, 06:28 PM
The difference is that I have connections to all of those schools, and live within 15 minutes of Nova, SJU and Temple...

and you cant pick one?

sdweston757
02-08-2009, 06:28 PM
...And Duke still sucks this year.

your opinion has been noted.

JHG722
02-08-2009, 06:40 PM
and you cant pick one?

No, I can't.

JAZZNC
02-08-2009, 08:24 PM
No, I can't.

Then you have no right to call anyone a bandwagon fan. If they are fans and always have been it doesn't matter where you live or if you have a "connection" to the team. So since you live near all those schools that means you have a "connection" to them?? What a joke. I guess that means that I can like Duke, Wake, UNC, and NC State:rolleyes: Pick a team and stick with them, in ALL sports, not one for basketball, one for football, ect.

sdweston757
02-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Than you have no right to call anyone a bandwagon fan. If they are fans and always have been it doesn't matter where you live or if you have a "connection" to the team. So since you live near all those schools that means you have a "connection" to them?? What a joke. I guess that means that I can like Duke, Wake, UNC, and NC State:rolleyes: Pick a team and stick with them, in ALL sports, not one for basketball, one for football, ect.

ding ding ding

SidTheKid
02-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Then you have no right to call anyone a bandwagon fan. If they are fans and always have been it doesn't matter where you live or if you have a "connection" to the team. So since you live near all those schools that means you have a "connection" to them?? What a joke. I guess that means that I can like Duke, Wake, UNC, and NC State:rolleyes: Pick a team and stick with them, in ALL sports, not one for basketball, one for football, ect.

Exactly. I've got no problems with the teams people root for, but if they actually stick with them through thick and thin.

JHG722
02-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Exactly. I've got no problems with the teams people root for, but if they actually stick with them through thick and thin.

I have. With the exception of BU hockey, I've been rooting for every team in my sig for at least 8 years...

SidTheKid
02-09-2009, 04:57 PM
I have. With the exception of BU hockey, I've been rooting for every team in my sig for at least 8 years...

I wasn't refferring to you specifically, just in general.

JHG722
02-10-2009, 12:03 AM
ok

ottograham14
03-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Booker is too raw it seems at times. Just like all of Clemson.

Rtardz
03-10-2009, 03:40 PM
I dont think Clemson is that great. They are a good team that on a given night can hang with just about anyone. But I think no I know they caught Duke on an off night. As much as I cant stand Duke, I know they dont typically play like that, it was uncharacteristic. Give credit to Clemson for the win and causing Duke to play of out their normal style. But I wouldn`t put them on top of the mountain for it. Oh and people say Duke gets all the calls, well at least we got something in common Dukies, people say the same crap about Carolina. Truth is when your a star school your gonna get some preferential treatment. Dont like it smaller schools step your game up and start winning Championships and you too might get some calls.