PDA

View Full Version : Is Greg Oden legit?

oldenpolynice
02-04-2009, 09:50 PM
...or not legit (http://davissportsdeli.com/wordpress/2009/02/04/legit-not-legit-greg-oden/)?

He's the former #1 pick who has been a bit underwhelming, but has definitely made the Blazers an improved team. So what's the verdict? Or is it too early to tell?

FaceDown91
02-04-2009, 09:52 PM
too early to tell but IMO, legit. He's not needed for the Blazers to score, he's needed to become a defensive monster.

oldenpolynice
02-04-2009, 10:07 PM
too early to tell but IMO, legit. He's not needed for the Blazers to score, he's needed to become a defensive monster.

Exactly what I'm saying. Did you read the article?

FaceDown91
02-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Exactly what I'm saying. Did you read the article?

yes, esspically the part on the not legit part where the guy said he looked like batista lol. :laugh:

VCaintdead17
02-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Give him time, he'll come along. He might not put up HUGE points throughout his career but I think he'll be great.

jayl1377
02-04-2009, 10:15 PM
i heard Oden is 2 legit to quit

oldenpolynice
02-04-2009, 10:19 PM
i heard Oden is 2 legit to quit

...hey, hey

GunFactor187
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
yes, esspically the part on the not legit part where the guy said he looked like batista lol. :laugh:

yeah that made me laugh a little too.

BKNets
02-04-2009, 11:14 PM
A “once-in-a-decade player” shouldn’t need time to develop. That statement says it all. Coming from a Nets fan (with the advantage of 20/20 vision in hindsight) I'd take Brook Lopez over Oden any day of the week. Brook's had an immediate impact, and once he's been in the league for a few years he's going to absolutely dominate. He's already more polished than Greg, and he doesn't seem to have the same internal strife going on that Oden does, and therefore, has that killer mentality (even if VC has to tell him to take it hard every once in a while.) If we're debating whether Oden may or may not develop into a good player, then disregard my argument. If we're talking about whether or not Oden's lived up to (or will live up to) the hype, I think the answer is a resounding no.

weebs
02-04-2009, 11:17 PM
A “once-in-a-decade player” shouldn’t need time to develop. That statement says it all. Coming from a Nets fan (with the advantage of 20/20 vision in hindsight) I'd take Brook Lopez over Oden any day of the week. Brook's had an immediate impact, and once he's been in the league for a few years he's going to absolutely dominate. He's already more polished than Greg, and he doesn't seem to have the same internal strife going on that Oden does, and therefore, has that killer mentality (even if VC has to tell him to take it hard every once in a while.) If we're debating whether Oden may or may not develop into a good player, then disregard my argument. If we're talking about whether or not Oden's lived up to (or will live up to) the hype, I think the answer is a resounding no.
that's pretty stupid, why don't you take a look at Kobe's first few years? And no duh Brook Lopez is more polished - he spent more time in college and he didn't have to take a year off from the game.

S.J.Basketball
02-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Is Oden Legit? No. He is not 2 legit 2 quit.

Kyle916
02-05-2009, 12:48 AM
Legit

BT601
02-05-2009, 12:54 AM
I'd say to early to tell he took a year off and hes ONLY 21 yrs old...

oldenpolynice
02-05-2009, 01:28 AM
Is Oden Legit? No. He is not 2 legit 2 quit.

Another MC Hammer reference. Great...

BKNets
02-05-2009, 01:56 AM
that's pretty stupid, why don't you take a look at Kobe's first few years? And no duh Brook Lopez is more polished - he spent more time in college and he didn't have to take a year off from the game.

Calling it stupid was a great, objective way to disregard the thought. :clap: The quote I referenced was in the context of big men, so Kobe's really not relevant. We're talking Russell, Shaq, Duncan, D-12, etc. Look at their first few years. Of course it's stupid to compare the great big men of the past and present to someone with the hype that Oden has. :pity: Notice the sarcasm. And the fact that he's more polished was only one small portion of what I was saying. Way to pick that out, though. Brook's got a much more defined skill set, and I'd be willing to bet that if you had the two of them play a game of 1 on 1 at the exact same age before college Brook'd still be the more valuable player. The true point that the guy writing (his portion of) the article was making was that Oden's really just physically gifted. He lacks the intangibles that make a great a great. He shouldn't 'have to develop' if he's really as good as he's been hyped to be. Come on, man. He knows how to dunk, and he's got a hook that I never seem to see go in. He's clumsy and has poor footwork. He gets seemingly flustered a lot. Do those sound like characteristics of a great big man? BTW, the Decline's a great album. No sarcasm.

Another MC Hammer reference. Great...

Can't touch this. :D Sorry, it was just waiting there for me to abuse.

valade16
02-05-2009, 10:58 AM
It's funny to me how everyone WANTS Oden to fail... His rookie year coming off major surgery and you guys want to declare him a bust?

Lopez is averaging 12 points and 8.1 boards in 30 minutes a night...

Oden is averaging 8.7 points and 7.1 boards in 23 minutes a night...

if they played the same minutes Oden would get more rebounds and Lopez would get more points...

Oden is on a WAY better team. who else on the nets can rebound?! Where as the Blazers got Aldridge, Przybilla, Channing Frye, Batum...

Not to mention he was our pic LAST year, this year we took Jerryd Bayless, who I would take over Lopez any day of the week...

DitchDat
02-05-2009, 01:14 PM
He can't even get more rebounds than Pryzbilla, who comes off the bench.

And it's like he's born with foul trouble.

Plus he's obviously injury prone and mad inconsistent.

He might develop into a good defensive player, but IMO: Brook Lopez > Greg Oden

The Ooh Child
02-05-2009, 01:28 PM
His face legitimately looks like a gargoyle's

JIDsanity
02-05-2009, 01:36 PM
It's funny to me how everyone WANTS Oden to fail... His rookie year coming off major surgery and you guys want to declare him a bust?

if they played the same minutes Oden would get more rebounds and Lopez would get more points...

Oden is on a WAY better team. who else on the nets can rebound?! Where as the Blazers got Aldridge, Przybilla, Channing Frye, Batum...

Not to mention he was our pic LAST year, this year we took Jerryd Bayless, who I would take over Lopez any day of the week...
Lol that's horrible reasoning.

Tblaze
02-05-2009, 01:43 PM
He's a rookie, and saying a player should immediatally impact to become great doesn't seem to be a good look at basketball. Besides he's already contributing a great deal. His defensive presence (the thing portland really lacked) was worth the pick alone. I never saw him as the next Hall-of-famer. But he's going to be GREAT when he becomes more polished.

Besides if he'd play on the nets I'm pretty sure he'd put up bigger numbers then Lopez :) LMA really takes away quite some touches from him.

MTone8788
02-05-2009, 02:34 PM
He just turned 21. In his lone year of college ball he misses part of the season with a wrist injury if i'm not mistake (right wrist at that), and played the remainder with his left. And he is coming off a serious injury. I think people criticizing him are coming down too hard on him, give him a break and some time to develop more.

what54!?
02-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Greg oden is doing fine. He's a rookie, give him time to develop. He's already helping them with what he's doing now.

JayW_1023
02-05-2009, 02:37 PM
He had a nice run of 5 solid games...last three games he got back in his old pattern. I think he just needs to gain confidence and assert himself more.

valade16
02-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Lol that's horrible reasoning.

That's what you thought was horrible reasoning? Really?! Cuz I thought HORRIBLE reasoning was:

A 21 year old who has played one college season with an injured hand, had a major surgery on his leg, is playing 23 minutes a night, and is in his rookie season is a bust.

Trouble87
02-05-2009, 04:44 PM
with a good big man coach he'll be a beast... blazers should maybe try to get Patrick Ewing to work his magic on the rapidly aging greg oden.... skin on his forehead looks like a old leather jacket ... I seen paper planes with less creases in um.... *shudders*

BKNets
02-05-2009, 07:33 PM

I never said he's a bust. I said he hasn't and won't live up to the hype. Since the quality of a player is based on more than points and rebounds, I've gotta say, that's a horrible argument. What the difference in blocks between the 2? I'll take that extra block a night, thank you. If you understand reading between the lines, that should send off a light in your head, as well. If he's getting more blocks, he's most likely having a bigger impact on the defensive end. And again, Bayless isn't the same kind of player that Brook is, position wise, so as I said to the person comparing Oden to Kobe, not freaking relevant. The fact that Greg's on a much better team hasn't really sold me on your argument. In my opinion, he should be having a much bigger impact, as he shouldn't have a whole lot of pressure on him. I honestly think that a lot of his defficiencies originate in his head. I think he over thinks his whole '#1 pick' status a bit too much. Frye shouldn't even be in this discussion, either, as he hasn't played much at all lately, so his rebounding is out of context, in this case.

He can't even get more rebounds than Pryzbilla, who comes off the bench.

And it's like he's born with foul trouble.

Plus he's obviously injury prone and mad inconsistent.

He might develop into a good defensive player, but IMO: Brook Lopez > Greg Oden

:clap: Thank you. All true. I'm really not trying to be an *** about this, but I think some Portland fans are still seeing him through rose colored glasses.

He's a rookie, and saying a player should immediatally impact to become great doesn't seem to be a good look at basketball. Besides he's already contributing a great deal. His defensive presence (the thing portland really lacked) was worth the pick alone. I never saw him as the next Hall-of-famer. But he's going to be GREAT when he becomes more polished.

Besides if he'd play on the nets I'm pretty sure he'd put up bigger numbers then Lopez :) LMA really takes away quite some touches from him.

It isn't? Hmmm. So looking at Shaq when he came into the league, Russell, Dwight, etc., none of that matters? They were all rookies, too, you know. They needed no time to develop. Why does someone with the hype that Oden has? It just makes no sense. He's overhyped, flat out. BTW, Lopez is having a bigger defensive impact on the Nets, so that makes absolutely no sense. I see him becoming a Ty Chandler-level player, which is respectable, but is also nowhere near the level of a Shaq, Duncan, etc. Speculating on whether Oden would put up bigger numbers in Jersey's pointless, as well. That's neither here nor there, but I'll let you in on a little secret: Brook Lopez is the 3rd option, so the only thing that Oden might put up more of would be fouls. Besides, look at Brook's body frame and then compare it to Oden's. Greg should be dominating with that body, but he's playing waaaay to timidly to be in the class of the great big men. I think everybody's stuck on that Oden commercial.

He just turned 21. In his lone year of college ball he misses part of the season with a wrist injury if i'm not mistake (right wrist at that), and played the remainder with his left. And he is coming off a serious injury. I think people criticizing him are coming down too hard on him, give him a break and some time to develop more.

Sam Bowie, anyone? Walton? Sound familiar? HE SHOULDN'T NEED TIME TO DEVELOP. :bang:

That's what you thought was horrible reasoning? Really?! Cuz I thought HORRIBLE reasoning was:

A 21 year old who has played one college season with an injured hand, had a major surgery on his leg, is playing 23 minutes a night, and is in his rookie season is a bust.

Again, I don't know where the bust talk is coming from. Has anyone even said that, yet? He's not going to live up to the hype. That doesn't mean he's a bust, but it sure as hell means he's worth a whole lot less than he could potentially be.

QUICKTRADE
02-05-2009, 08:01 PM
give him time to mature.

Tblaze
02-05-2009, 08:10 PM
:clap: Thank you. All true. I'm really not trying to be an *** about this, but I think some Portland fans are still seeing him through rose colored glasses.

It isn't? Hmmm. So looking at Shaq when he came into the league, Russell, Dwight, etc., none of that matters? They were all rookies, too, you know. They needed no time to develop. Why does someone with the hype that Oden has? It just makes no sense. He's overhyped, flat out. BTW, Lopez is having a bigger defensive impact on the Nets, so that makes absolutely no sense. I see him becoming a Ty Chandler-level player, which is respectable, but is also nowhere near the level of a Shaq, Duncan, etc. Speculating on whether Oden would put up bigger numbers in Jersey's pointless, as well. That's neither here nor there, but I'll let you in on a little secret: Brook Lopez is the 3rd option, so the only thing that Oden might put up more of would be fouls. Besides, look at Brook's body frame and then compare it to Oden's. Greg should be dominating with that body, but he's playing waaaay to timidly to be in the class of the great big men. I think everybody's stuck on that Oden commercial.

Dwight Howard Rookie Stats:
12 ppg 10 rpg 32.6 mpg 52% FG

Greg Oden Rookie Stats (so far):
8,7 ppg 7,1 rpg 23.0 mpg 55% FG

If Oden would play the same minutes as Howard he'd be putting up the same numbers (even slightly more points). Not to mention Howard played on a pretty bad team in his first year. Oden is like what? the 5th or 6th scoring option on the blazers? Besides he's already playing on a good team in his rookie season so they wont just play him to develop him but actually play to win :).

Now all the Shaq and Russell comparisons are way out of line, I absolutely have to agree on that part. But it's not his fault he got those comparisons. I think a Dwight Howard type of player is the kind you should look for him to become... He hasnt really had time yet to work on his bodys agility and quickness because he basicly had to spend summer camp rehabilitating from his injury. Just wait till he finally gets to work on that.

And finally, I know you want Brook Lopez to get more attention, but it's not oden's fault he's not getting it. So please go cry about that on a topic related to the nets or Lopez himself. Not on an Oden topic.

Some players are more Raw when they come to the nba and will need more work. Dwight Howard wasn't anything like the beast he's now when he came into the league. But Big Men who have the physical capability to become dominant in the paint certainly have an advantage becoming something great then the big men who are more naturally shaped. And think about this, did Kobe play great right away? No he did not. He needed a few years to become great. That's just one of the examples to prove my point ;)

Raps18-19 Champ
02-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Im not so high on him.

SJSHARKIES
02-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Yes Oden is legit just give him time, like Andrew Bynum he wasn't a star right away. But look at him now, before the injury. Some players develop quicker than others, you can't forget he is coming off a major surgery it takes a long time to get back to the level you were at. Give me time, definitely Legit.

ragee
02-05-2009, 08:49 PM
I think it is too early to say that Oden won't live up to the hype... First of all, Oden's stats is what the Blazers expected it to be... They didn't expect him to be dominating right away...

To those people who are saying that if you are special, you don't need time to develop, that is pretty stupid... Some players can come straight from high school and dominate the NBA right away (examples: KG and Lebron) but some really needs to mature and get experience in the NBA before they can show people how special you they are (Examples: Arenas and Kobe)... "The great big men didn't need time to adjust in the NBA." This line was stupid... What was his reasons for it? Because Shaq, Hakeen, The Admiral didn't need time? What about Dwight and Robert Parish (9.1 ppg 7.1rpg and 1.22bpg) ?! Those two are as special as Shaq and company... And I personally think that centers has a lot more adjusting to do compared to guards and forwards... Especially the ones who didn't spend too much time in college...

Why? Because, this is the first time that they always play against players that are as tall and as strong as them... Watch high school games and you'll see that it is very rare for both teams to have 7 footers... The NBA is a new world for Oden... This is the first time that he can't always block all the shots... This is the first time he can't really dunk all the time... This is the first time that he really needs to fight for positioning and grabbing rebounds.... Those are the reasons that his hook is not falling, the reason why he gets so much fouls and the reason why he makes silly mistakes... Once adjusted, he will get rid of those and will be able to perform well... And let's see if you people will still say that he is not legit...

G-Funk
02-05-2009, 08:50 PM
I hope he is. BTW Bynum is better!

iHop
02-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Yea I think hes legit
he reason why hes not putting up big time numbers is because hes not the #1 or #2 guy on the team
or hes jus putting too much pressure on himself

montazingmvp
02-05-2009, 08:55 PM
you say oden would avg more than dwight if he played more. here's the problem, he can't play more. he gets into foul trouble and after 5 minutes of straight ball. he's gassed. this guy is by no means going to be a bust, unless and injury occurs, but he is nowhere near dwights level and never will be. i see him at best putting up andris biedrins type numbers, 14pts 12 rebs but with more blocks avging around 2 a game. and andris biedrins is only 22. its amazing how overlooked he goes

unwantedplayer
02-05-2009, 08:57 PM
He is coming off a huge surgery that has ended many players' career. Give it time.

ragee
02-05-2009, 08:58 PM
I hope he is. BTW Bynum is better!

Don't be so sure about that... Lakers was not even using him in his rookie season... His second year, he is putting up stats similar to Oden's right now... Now on his fourth season, it is still not very far...

MJ-BULLS
02-05-2009, 10:26 PM
we gotta still give him time to see he just came off a big injury

oldenpolynice
02-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Yes Oden is legit just give him time, like Andrew Bynum he wasn't a star right away. But look at him now, before the injury. Some players develop quicker than others, you can't forget he is coming off a major surgery it takes a long time to get back to the level you were at. Give me time, definitely Legit.

There is a great point that you allude to here. Andrew Bynum. People are all up in arms over Oden's injury problems, but when it comes to Bynum they're willing to overlook injury problems that are worse. Two severe knee injuries in consecutive seasons? I worry more about Bynum's ability to stay on the court than I do about Oden's ability.

ragee
02-05-2009, 10:49 PM
There is a great point that you allude to here. Andrew Bynum. People are all up in arms over Oden's injury problems, but when it comes to Bynum they're willing to overlook injury problems that are worse. Two severe knee injuries in consecutive seasons? I worry more about Bynum's ability to stay on the court than I do about Oden's ability.

A very good point dude...

oldenpolynice
02-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Oden squares off against Durant tonight. Let's hope he uses it as motivation to get out of the rut that he's been in the past two games. I'm expecting a monster game.

SJSHARKIES
02-06-2009, 08:38 PM

Yeah, but Oden's had a long history of injuries dating back to his days in college, the biggest fear of drafting him was can he stay healthy. The fear of him getting hurt came true and he was injured the entire year. Bynum case is a little different because he was putting up monster numbers before he injured it the 1st time. Oden is coming back from a major injury and people are expecting him to put up huge numbers right off the bat. I think their cases are different.

fairandbalanced
02-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Yes he is legit.......as a second round pick. He's still a rookie though, but his offense is sad to watch.

xanderyear
02-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Yes he is legit.......as a second round pick. He's still a rookie though, but his offense is sad to watch.

You can't be serious. A second round pick? Honestly? His numbers are almost to where Howard's were his rookie season. Would you have said that about him then? Or Bynum now? Bynum has substantial health issues, but no one takes note of it because the pressure wasn't on him like it is for Oden.

He's definitely legit, give him time. Contrary to what people are saying here, it does take time to develop a big man who isn't already polished as Shaq was when he came in. There is such a thing as a big man getting better. Jermaine O'Neal wasn't even considered worth a spot on an NBA roster when he was in Portland (well...and now haha), but in Indiana he took off.

Kakaroach
02-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Not legit. After all, who wouldn't take Kevin Durant before Oden now lol? Imagine Roy, Aldridge, and Durant. Sounds like a perennial contender.

BKNets
02-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Dwight Howard Rookie Stats:
12 ppg 10 rpg 32.6 mpg 52% FG

Greg Oden Rookie Stats (so far):
8,7 ppg 7,1 rpg 23.0 mpg 55% FG

If Oden would play the same minutes as Howard he'd be putting up the same numbers (even slightly more points). Not to mention Howard played on a pretty bad team in his first year. Oden is like what? the 5th or 6th scoring option on the blazers? Besides he's already playing on a good team in his rookie season so they wont just play him to develop him but actually play to win :).

Now all the Shaq and Russell comparisons are way out of line, I absolutely have to agree on that part. But it's not his fault he got those comparisons. I think a Dwight Howard type of player is the kind you should look for him to become... He hasnt really had time yet to work on his bodys agility and quickness because he basicly had to spend summer camp rehabilitating from his injury. Just wait till he finally gets to work on that.

And finally, I know you want Brook Lopez to get more attention, but it's not oden's fault he's not getting it. So please go cry about that on a topic related to the nets or Lopez himself. Not on an Oden topic.

Some players are more Raw when they come to the nba and will need more work. Dwight Howard wasn't anything like the beast he's now when he came into the league. But Big Men who have the physical capability to become dominant in the paint certainly have an advantage becoming something great then the big men who are more naturally shaped. And think about this, did Kobe play great right away? No he did not. He needed a few years to become great. That's just one of the examples to prove my point ;)

Yeah, I'm sure that the 5th or 6th option is what the Blazers want Oden to be, right? :laugh2: I'm sure that's completely intentional. Or, as is more plausible, he's not doing anything offensively, so he's been relegated to that. You're so right, I just want to toot the Brook Lopez horn everywhere I go. :pity: Honestly, I bring up the comparison because Lopez is outperforming Oden, but without any of the hype. I'd be willing to bet that if you were to take a poll amongst league execs. they'd be willing to take Lopez over him right now. Dwight Howard may have not been the player he is now when he came into the league, but people were not calling him clumsy, or foul prone, etc. Actually, I don't know that Oden really has any comparable qualities to Howard other than his overgrown body. When he finishes the season averaging a double double, I'll start listening to comparisons. When he scores 20 and 20, I'll start admitting that I'm wrong. And please, STOP WITH THE GODDAMN KOBE COMPARISONS. You're the 3rd freaking person to make an absolutely irrelevant comparison. No, Kobe was not that good his first year. And neither was Jordan. So what? We're talking about bigs, *******. Compare him to Bob Cousy, while you're at it. My point is, he's overhyped. My god, can I be any more freaking clear? I'm not saying that he won't be good, I'm saying that he's not going to to live up to what (some) people believe to be his potential.

Or you don't come back at that level, which is much more common. Kenyon Martin comes to mind.

oldenpolynice
02-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Not legit. After all, who wouldn't take Kevin Durant before Oden now lol? Imagine Roy, Aldridge, and Durant. Sounds like a perennial contender.

Yeah, Roy, Aldridge, Durant sounds good. I love Durant. But who's going to hold down the inside on a team like that?

Roy, Aldridge, Oden is going to be a perennial contender, too. Starting this season.

ragee
02-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that the 5th or 6th option is what the Blazers want Oden to be, right? :laugh2: I'm sure that's completely intentional. Or, as is more plausible, he's not doing anything offensively, so he's been relegated to that. You're so right, I just want to toot the Brook Lopez horn everywhere I go. :pity: Honestly, I bring up the comparison because Lopez is outperforming Oden, but without any of the hype. I'd be willing to bet that if you were to take a poll amongst league execs. they'd be willing to take Lopez over him right now. Dwight Howard may have not been the player he is now when he came into the league, but people were not calling him clumsy, or foul prone, etc. Actually, I don't know that Oden really has any comparable qualities to Howard other than his overgrown body. When he finishes the season averaging a double double, I'll start listening to comparisons. When he scores 20 and 20, I'll start admitting that I'm wrong. And please, STOP WITH THE GODDAMN KOBE COMPARISONS. You're the 3rd freaking person to make an absolutely irrelevant comparison. No, Kobe was not that good his first year. And neither was Jordan. So what? We're talking about bigs, *******. Compare him to Bob Cousy, while you're at it. My point is, he's overhyped. My god, can I be any more freaking clear? I'm not saying that he won't be good, I'm saying that he's not going to to live up to what (some) people believe to be his potential.

Or you don't come back at that level, which is much more common. Kenyon Martin comes to mind.

What is wrong with comparing him to Kobe? It is not irrelevant because we are talking about players who made it through even if they were not good on their rookie season... Again, I would like to say that guards and forwards can adjust faster in the NBA than Centers...

Do note that the things you are pointing out against Oden that Dwight doesn't have like clumsiness and fouling a lot are minor things that can be corrected... Rookies tend to be like that... Experience will erase all of that... He is just not used to playing with very fast guards and playing with other tall players... He tends to look to block for all the shots coz that is what he used to do in high school...

He is not overhyped... You guys are giving him the hype... Yes people are expecting him to be a dominant center in the FUTURE but they all know that he is ot that guy yet and his stats are what expected! Yes, I think the Blazers planned him to be the 5th or even the 6th or even the 7th option! They are not pressuring him at all... All they want is for him to play and get used to the NBA... That is it... We don't really need him to score a lot right now... We have a lot of those... He is putting more pressure to him than the Blazers!

You want a big man comparison? I already said someone... here it is again:

Robert Parish

9.1 ppg 7.1 rpg, 1.2 bpg 18n mpg 50%FG

Greg Oden

8.7 ppg 7.1 rpg 1.o bpg 23.0 mpg 55% FG

Oh thanks to guys like you, Robert Parish was traded along with Kevin McHale to the Boston Celtics to build a Dynasty! LOL