PDA

View Full Version : Jameer Needs Surgery?

Pnoyballer88
02-04-2009, 04:25 AM
The news I've heard is that Jameer is thinking of rehab or surgery. I really think he should decide on surgery asap after what happened to Dwayne Wade two years ago. He's still too young and him and Dwight are gonna be good for a long time.

Fireworld
02-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Lamar Odom played with a torn labrum in the playoffs a few years back and played great! Keep you're heads up magic fans. If he rehabs the rest of the season, he may be able to come back and help you make a run in the playoffs :)

MagicBucsSox
02-04-2009, 08:31 PM
go get BEN GORDON he's same player as nelson ,enormously better shooter

*Superman*
02-04-2009, 10:24 PM
^You have no idea what you are takling about. BG is a SG, not a PG.

Pnoyballer88
02-05-2009, 04:19 AM
Lamar Odom played with a torn labrum in the playoffs a few years back and played great! Keep you're heads up magic fans. If he rehabs the rest of the season, he may be able to come back and help you make a run in the playoffs :)

Lamar also played in only 56 games the following season. Dwayne Wade played 51 games after rehabbing his shoulder also. Lets not mention Jameers a guard and he will be moving way more than a Power Forward. I just don't think the Magic should mortgage there future for just one season.

MagicBucsSox
02-05-2009, 04:20 AM
^You have no idea what you are takling about. BG is a SG, not a PG.

no he's a combo and was a pg his whole life. he plays the same as nelson,he's a gunner but still avg only 2assist less than nelson. why not its a short fix last year in his deal anyhow at 6mill.

nelson isnt the greatest pg by far

Pnoyballer88
02-05-2009, 11:58 AM
no he's a combo and was a pg his whole life. he plays the same as nelson,he's a gunner but still avg only 2assist less than nelson. why not its a short fix last year in his deal anyhow at 6mill.

nelson isnt the greatest pg by far

Your gonna have to give up something good for him.

MagicBucsSox
02-05-2009, 12:41 PM
i did a lil espn trade thing its was like bogans cook and redick i believe to get gordon thomas(another need) and griffin

JNore151
02-05-2009, 02:12 PM
no way bulls let us get gordon without making us take larry hughs as well

MagicBucsSox
02-05-2009, 08:14 PM
doesnt matter are season is f*ckd now.courtsey of otis smith