PDA

View Full Version : Part time solution to loss of Jameer

cameroncrazies2
02-03-2009, 07:27 PM
First off, let me say the Magic have to be my 2nd favorite team. I am from Milwaukee so the Bucks will always be my #1, but with their constant losing I think I have the right to have a second favorite team. I actually post quite often on a Wisconsin based sports forum and there's quite a discussion over there about Grant Hill right now and his legacy so Orlando is a much loved franchise outside of Florida.

Anyway...on to the solution. I'm hearing all these trades for bigger name PG's, but I think it's a really bad idea because that can really mess with chemistry and lineups when Jameer does come back. So how about this...what about getting into talks with Jannero Pargo and signing him away from Moscow (I believe that's who he plays for right now). The Spurs tried signing him away earlier this year before George Hill and Roger Mason stepped up. It would take some money and I'm not sure how Orlando is money-management wise, but Pargo would be a great solution for right now. He can score at all and can play both guard positions allowing Pig to be able to run the point with Pargo playing the off-guard and taking some responsibility off of Jannero defensively. What do you think?

*Superman*
02-03-2009, 09:03 PM
:clap: I totally agree with you that people in these forums are throwing out big names. Gilbert Arenas? He has his own problems to deal with. Half the players people are talking about are not temporary replacements but permanent ones. I had the same guy, Pargo in my mind, considering how well he played for NO. Lets hope Otis gets something done.

MAC10TIZZY
02-04-2009, 12:35 AM
First off, let me say the Magic have to be my 2nd favorite team. I am from Milwaukee so the Bucks will always be my #1, but with their constant losing I think I have the right to have a second favorite team. I actually post quite often on a Wisconsin based sports forum and there's quite a discussion over there about Grant Hill right now and his legacy so Orlando is a much loved franchise outside of Florida.

Anyway...on to the solution. I'm hearing all these trades for bigger name PG's, but I think it's a really bad idea because that can really mess with chemistry and lineups when Jameer does come back. So how about this...what about getting into talks with Jannero Pargo and signing him away from Moscow (I believe that's who he plays for right now). The Spurs tried signing him away earlier this year before George Hill and Roger Mason stepped up. It would take some money and I'm not sure how Orlando is money-management wise, but Pargo would be a great solution for right now. He can score at all and can play both guard positions allowing Pig to be able to run the point with Pargo playing the off-guard and taking some responsibility off of Jannero defensively. What do you think?

i seriously lol'd, you called a.j. pig........too funny....

Jammyman
02-04-2009, 04:03 PM
What about Jamaal Tinsley? He has been seeking trade or buyout from the Pacers all season

*Superman*
02-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Naw, Step is better, reasons, Tinsley is a bad influence, hasn't played or isn't in shape for about 2 years.

domd85
02-06-2009, 01:25 PM
johnson can help to relieve the pressure that howard's going to have without nelson

Campy
02-07-2009, 10:36 AM
like it too bad they signed the horrific Tyron Lue!!!