PDA

View Full Version : Bogut out for rest of season?

cameroncrazies2
02-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Radio rumors are flying that Bogut may be done for the year due to his back problems. This would really hurt the team now and for long term. Back spasms are no joke, McGrady developed them a few years ago and now at 29 years old he can't even play back to back games without running to the locker room in pain.

Samurai1991
02-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Is there anything on the internet about it? That would really hurt us. Redd being out is hard enough, I can't imagine us having any chance of making the playoffs without Andrew.

Bucks_Packers
02-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Speculation...give me a link

Jambox5000
02-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Radio rumors are flying that Bogut may be done for the year due to his back problems. This would really hurt the team now and for long term. Back spasms are no joke, McGrady developed them a few years ago and now at 29 years old he can't even play back to back games without running to the locker room in pain.

Well...you know what really hurt the team now and for the long term? Drafting Bogut #1, that's what.

Brew Crew
02-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Well...you know what really hurt the team now and for the long term? Drafting Bogut #1, that's what.

Yeah...cus we knew this would happen right? Bogut is a good player no doubt about it. I'd also rather have Bogut then Marvin Williams, and at the time of the draft, whoever could have had the 1 or 2 pick, it was going to be either of those two.

cameroncrazies2
02-04-2009, 04:01 AM
I do not have a link and I know it's annoying when people post this kind of stuff it's just that a guy on another sports forum which I've frequented for 6 years posted that he was driving and heard a guy say that they knew a trainer or something and that it was a strong possibility that he could be out for the remainder.

hugefan
02-04-2009, 05:58 PM
This really sucks...looks like no playoffs this year, sorry not trying to sound like a downer..hopefully everyone returns healthy next year.

Raps18-19 Champ
02-04-2009, 07:23 PM
We will trade you oneal and moon for jefferson and DG

RapToronto95
02-04-2009, 08:45 PM
So it's not official yet? He COULD come back right? haha he is on my fantasy team and this is heartbreaking news for my fantasy team, and is also heartbreaking news for the bucks also!

brisk002
02-04-2009, 09:12 PM
yes it's official.. I have 5 fantasy teams and he is on two of my teams. I dropped him in both my leagues and in my other leagues everyother person dropped him

cameroncrazies2
02-05-2009, 04:02 PM
We will trade you oneal and moon for jefferson and DG

Bryan Colangelo...you have yourself a deal my friend.

JJ81
02-05-2009, 05:55 PM
This sucks... it really does.

OC Knights #11
02-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Yeah...cus we knew this would happen right? Bogut is a good player no doubt about it. I'd also rather have Bogut then Marvin Williams, and at the time of the draft, whoever could have had the 1 or 2 pick, it was going to be either of those two.

just because we didn't know, doesn't mean bogut isn't a bust. Because he is. He is nothing more then an average center.

Brew Crew
02-05-2009, 07:14 PM
just because we didn't know, doesn't mean bogut isn't a bust. Because he is. He is nothing more then an average center.

Hahah..Sure he's a bust. I mean, improving in every season he has played in? Surely he is a bust. Pulling down 10 rebounds and putting in atleast 10 points a game in a season where he isn't even healthy and not to mention he doesn't even get the ball like he should? Looks like he is definitely a bust.

Give me a break.

OC Knights #11
02-07-2009, 12:40 AM
If Bogut is a bust, Glenn Robinson and Ray Allen were failures for the Bucks too.

how the hell do you compare bogut to Glenn and Ray? Ray and Glenn actually carried the team into the playoffs several times including the eastern confrence championship

OC Knights #11
02-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Hahah..Sure he's a bust. I mean, improving in every season he has played in? Surely he is a bust. Pulling down 10 rebounds and putting in atleast 10 points a game in a season where he isn't even healthy and not to mention he doesn't even get the ball like he should? Looks like he is definitely a bust.

Give me a break.

Alright, i take that back. He's not a bust, but he isn't nothing special.