PDA

View Full Version : Will a trade be brewed in the Allstar break this year?

Hellcrooner
02-02-2009, 11:39 PM
KObe , Phil and Shaq will meet al togheter in the same side for first time in 5 years.

After Bynum Injury lakers need a center, BADLY to win it all.

Suns could wellcome some cap relief and some pick.

suns also would welcome a Power foward that allows them to run.

Stou has *****ed abut his importance on the team, with shaq out and a Low profile dude in he would be happier.

Odom and either Radmanovic or Walton and maybe a second rounder seems to work.

If those three are able to talk and leave their past appart and if shaq and Pau combine well on the court ( something phil can figure out by experimenting in the game)

Could it be?

Lakers4ItAll
02-02-2009, 11:40 PM
As a Kobe fan I do NOT want Shaq back

JordansBulls
02-02-2009, 11:42 PM
KObe , Phil and Shaq will meet al togheter in the same side for first time in 5 years.

After Bynum Injury lakers need a center, BADLY to win it all.

Suns could wellcome some cap relief and some pick.

suns also would welcome a Power foward that allows them to run.

Stou has *****ed abut his importance on the team, with shaq out and a Low profile dude in he would be happier.

Odom and either Radmanovic or Walton and maybe a second rounder seems to work.

If those three are able to talk and leave their past appart and if shaq and Pau combine well on the court ( something phil can figure out by experimenting in the game)

Could it be?

Odom would be the piece the Suns need to beat LA in the playoffs.
:D

Kyben36
02-02-2009, 11:43 PM
No offense but lakers are getting a lil bone headed with their trade ideas, Ask bulls fans, you allways dont get the trade you want, and I highly dought you get another handout. ever since that Gasol trade you guys seem to act like any trade is for you, And the other side doesnt matter, and by the way, cap reliefe doenst work for everone.

If you guys got a C the best I could see you doing is Brad Miller.

Dauber4MVP
02-02-2009, 11:48 PM
That would just be ****ing specail from both sides...lol an indivsion trade of that magantude, where do you ppl come up witht his stuff?

Lone Maverick
02-02-2009, 11:57 PM
In short no

Why are these two teams(who are in the same division) suddenly willing to help each other out?

I doubt LA will panic over Bynum's injury, yeah it sucks for them but its only 3 months (I realize they thought the same thing last year and it was the remainder of the season)

If LA can't stay atop the west and get Bynum back sometime in the playoffs they'll be fine.

Lakers4ItAll
02-02-2009, 11:59 PM
He would fit great in the Triangle, I would trade Luke n Vlad for him in a minute

If you guys got a C the best I could see you doing is Brad Miller.

Hellcrooner
02-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Odom would be the piece the Suns need to beat LA in the playoffs.
:D

Stoudamire Cant deffend Shaq...well he cant deffend anyone.

odom is even worst on d surely cant deffend pau.

Pau s not great at D but for gods sake he CAn deffend odom.

And shaq surely can deffend Stou, specially with his elverage with refs.

So what was your point again?

Trouble87
02-03-2009, 12:03 AM
LA fans so optimistic with trade ideas since that Gasol deal..... Shaq to LA is a pipe dream trade

KobeIs
02-03-2009, 12:13 AM
LA fans so optimistic with trade ideas since that Gasol deal..... Shaq to LA is a pipe dream trade

I'm gonna have to agree with you.

As a Lakers fan, I'm glad that we got Pau for virtually nothing but this is just too far fetched. haha

HOZ THE KNICK
02-03-2009, 12:27 PM
only way the suns will trade shaq is if they get expirings to comeback they way do the lakers have any expirings that can match his monster contract?

JJ81
02-03-2009, 12:46 PM
we dont need a trade!

IndyRealist
02-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Stoudamire Cant deffend Shaq...well he cant deffend anyone.

odom is even worst on d surely cant deffend pau.

Pau s not great at D but for gods sake he CAn deffend odom.

And shaq surely can deffend Stou, specially with his elverage with refs.

So what was your point again?

Yes, Amar'e can't defend anyone. :)

Shaq cannot defend Stoudamire. Why? Because Stoudamire doesn't post up, he faces up or drives. Shaq isn't nearly mobile enough to guard him. If Shaq sags to attempt a block, Stoudamire will just pull up and hit a 10ft jumper.

Odom is considered one of the better defenders in the league, and plays three positions.

If the Suns got Odom and Radmanovic (a 3pt shooter I think), that would give them much better spacing on the floor, spread out for 3pters, and upgrade their perimeter D. They would lose their interior D, but Stoudamire would probably go for 30ppg without Shaq clogging the lane.

I don't know that Pau and Shaq would play together well on offense, both need to be in the paint. But their interior D would definitely be upgraded even with Bynum out.

Overall this one goes to the Suns. They gain versatility (which has been lacking since Marion left), 3pt shooters, and perimeter D. They lose any semblance of interior D. The Lakers slow down, and gain a modest upgrade in interior D. They lose outside shooting and versatility. And speed. Suns, hands down.

mfb_lt1birdman
02-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Odom is considered one of the better defenders in the league, and plays three positions.

:laugh: I stopped reading after this line. You obviously don't watch many Laker games. I do and this is completely wrong. Odom is an average defender at best.

DrDEADalready
02-03-2009, 01:36 PM
As a Kobe fan I do NOT want Shaq back

Lol so your just a Kobe fan? not a Lakers fan? or you only like the lakers because of kobe? :laugh:

Gup
02-03-2009, 01:38 PM
JO for Marion?
JO for Odom?
JO for AK47?

just a few trade ideas

IndyRealist
02-03-2009, 01:39 PM
:laugh: I stopped reading after this line. You obviously don't watch many Laker games. I do and this is completely wrong. Odom is an average defender at best.

Heh I guess not. But he's top half of the league for his position, hence "one of the better" ;)