MagicBucsSox
02-02-2009, 11:27 PM
are you f*uckin kidding jameer nelson out up to 3 months

Raps08-09 Champ
02-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Bosh, Moon, Humpries kapono for lewis, turk, cook, reddick

raptor fan
02-03-2009, 12:07 AM
u guys should definately get earl watson from the thunder. he'd be a perfect backup until jameer's ready to return. probably something like anthony johnson, brian cook and a 1st rounder for earl watson could get it done.

raptor fan
02-03-2009, 12:10 AM
if ur not willing to give up a first rounder, then take a look at beno udrih. u could probably get him alone for just cook and johnson.

MagicBucsSox
02-03-2009, 01:04 AM
raps i swear i would pull that trigger so fast, bosh n howard already said in beijing they wanna play together and it damn sure wasnt gon be in canada

st3voness
02-03-2009, 02:35 AM
Sorry guys. :shrug:

- Dallas

domd85
02-03-2009, 01:28 PM
that really sucks about jameer

SouljahPhil...
02-03-2009, 01:28 PM
ouch..just like us.......

JNore151
02-03-2009, 01:40 PM
nah ..nothin like tha lakers.....we beat cha twice....j/k........if he needs surgury he could miss the entire season...wtf....(i gotta count to ten).........we need to go after marus williams and someone else maybe felton ....not watson though......idk why we didnt cut wilks or why we didnt get another pg...nelson always getts hurt at some point during the season.....otis should ve been prepared now we are desprate and teams will take advantage ....

MagicBucsSox
02-03-2009, 01:43 PM
wilks is on ir so his spot is vacant. we need andre miller or jordan farmar

JNore151
02-03-2009, 01:52 PM
the 76ers owner is in love with a.miller plus i think phily still thinks they have a shot this season and miller is a BIG part of thier success.........lakers need farmar , they cant and shouldnt give him up.......beno is decent , felton is a quick fix and and would be perfect as our back up....what about hinrich? i know he wants to b a starter but if he is putting up wit all dat bs out in chi town.....he wouldnt mind playing for a contender.......mike conley is available.......jamal tinsley but he is done so i hope not.....rember in the off season when duhon pick ny over us?

EX-TREME
02-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Some pg we could get in my list

Leandro Barbosa
Sergio Rodriguez
steve blake
Earl Watson
C.J. Watson
Kyle Lowry
Ronnie Price
Eddie gill
Marcus william
raymond felton
Tyronne Lue
Jamaal Tinsley
beno udrih

Just to name a few

Suck for Jameer. Hope he recovers quickly.

chad78
02-03-2009, 03:40 PM
i want jamaal tinsley and trade cook and reddick and maybe a pick but man we really need to get somebody because johnson starting is not a great idea.

JNore151
02-03-2009, 04:11 PM
i want jamaal tinsley and trade cook and reddick and maybe a pick but man we really need to get somebody because johnson starting is not a great idea.

what? please tell me ur joking....he hasnt playd in a year plus he has over 20 million left on his contract....if the pacers buy him out and we get him real cheap then yea but u wanna trade a pick and jj for him? come on bro....i got two magical words....WHITE CHOCOLATE.......i know all my fellow magic fans would love to get him on the squad......other than dat marcus or felton.........

Lions #81
02-03-2009, 04:34 PM
iverson?????????????

EX-TREME
02-03-2009, 04:41 PM
nelson is out for the season. he is going with a season ending surgery.

KmB728
02-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Sorry guys....

Jameer is one of my fav non celtic players... lets hope he recovers quickly

ragee
02-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Bosh, Moon, Humpries kapono for lewis, turk, cook, reddick

Love you quote! That ******* thing kept me laughing the whole day!!! Too bad they closed the thread!

ragee
02-03-2009, 05:18 PM
nelson is out for the season. he is going with a season ending surgery.

Are you sure? Out for the season? Does that include the playoffs? We should get Marcus Williams... GS doesn't want him so they may just trade him away...

MAC10TIZZY
02-03-2009, 05:55 PM
j.w in the club!!!!!!!

MagicBucsSox
02-03-2009, 06:29 PM
he isnt out for the season thats if he gets surgery. we need to bring jannero pargo back state side he shouldve been signed last FA. andre miller. ray felton ,farmar

BelieveTheDream
02-03-2009, 06:53 PM
hey whats going on guys im a knick fan and wanted to ask you guys something.. first off cant belive nelson got hurt like that he was really coming into his own and your team to me is tops in the east saying that with him out Do you guys think its realistic to say you could be interested in marbury and if not marbury would you do a deal for nate robinson???

sjuhawks
02-03-2009, 08:02 PM
The Hawk Will Never Die !

get well Jameer

MagicBucsSox
02-03-2009, 08:43 PM
nate robinson hell no,starbury hell no .anyone on the knicks but lee hell no

MagicBucsSox
02-03-2009, 08:46 PM
we need a scorer at pg in our offense, hinrich would be great. i wish arenas, monta ellis, hell call them clippers for baron davis,eric gordon

BelieveTheDream
02-03-2009, 09:22 PM
we need a scorer at pg in our offense, hinrich would be great. i wish arenas, monta ellis, hell call them clippers for baron davis,eric gordon

nate robinson

*Superman*
02-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Okay people if we want all these big names, who are we gonna trade? Hedo, Shard, MP? It doesn't make sense, we need a temporary replacement, maybe Felton? I hope Otis makes a trade, i don't care for JJ or Cook, and even a 1st, not a FA, unless he tries someone like Shaun Livingston or Pargo.

ragee
02-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Okay people if we want all these big names, who are we gonna trade? Hedo, Shard, MP? It doesn't make sense, we need a temporary replacement, maybe Felton? I hope Otis makes a trade, i don't care for JJ or Cook, and even a 1st, not a FA, unless he tries someone like Shaun Livingston or Pargo.

Hehehe... Exactly... I think we can get Felton... If salaries can match... Maybe for Reddick? Or Marcus Williams!!! I am not giving up on that guy! I think he will become a legit pg!

MagicBucsSox
02-04-2009, 09:53 AM
if nelson out for the season what you gon throw the whole season away bringing in nate robinson? no you get a big time pg or else this season a waste in which nelson isnt that great a player to begin with

raptor fan
02-04-2009, 11:12 AM

yeah, u guys are playing so well; you dont want to give up key pieces of your team right now. that's why i was saying u should go after earl watson or beno udrih. udrih would probably cost you cook + johnson, watson would probably cost the same with a first rounder.

Jammyman
02-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Assuming the owners are willing, can Orlando go over the cap to sign a free agent mid-season?

I would like to see them go after Jamaal Tinsley, he is anxious to get out of Indy and get back onto the court. He could serve as a solid backup behind Nelson as well

Woodyrus
02-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Here is the deal, the Magic need to trade JJ to the Bucks for Ramon Sessions. This guy is good and cheap, plus the bucks need a SG with Redd out.

MagicBucsSox
02-04-2009, 08:14 PM
id rather ramon but ben gordon fits us perfect

proCHIsox
02-04-2009, 08:52 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1995~3445~3024~2381~741&teams=4~4~4~19~19&te=&cash=

Add 2 future first round picks to Chicago, I think that trade would put the Magic over the top and win the East, maybe the Finals. What do u guys think?

MagicBucsSox
02-04-2009, 09:31 PM
not for a guy free agent end of the year and no lee , i got gordon ,thomas and ruffin for redick cook and bogans

and baron davis cash and skinner for turk cook and bogans

TheChosenOne88
02-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Looks like Anthony Johnson is proving to be the solution, then again its the Clippers so the Magic will still have to wait and see the next few games if he can be consistent. I still think you guys need to make a deal to compete with the Celtics and us. IMO I hope the Magic land Felton, he is the perfect fit. His salary is cheap and his contract is up after the season. I have no clue though as to what the Bobcats will want for him.

*Superman*
02-04-2009, 10:33 PM
^ Yeah what a blowout. AJ with 25pts, 4rbs, and 2 assists.:clap: As for C. Lee, he had 21pts.

As for Felton, i think he would be the perfect fit, but i read that Otis(GM) doesn't want to get anybody that would challenge Jameer for his starting spot when he gets back, which sounds dumb to me, mainly because he is saying he doesn't want to get anyone good.

yoloboy87
02-05-2009, 12:12 AM
beno, salmons and thomas for hedo, any player to help figures work, & 2nd pick

MagicBucsSox
02-05-2009, 12:45 AM
dude thats like the worse trade

JNore151
02-05-2009, 12:23 PM
on espn rumor section ...bogans for t.lue......wtf? if otis makes this move he clearly ha NO idea what our team needs

MagicBucsSox
02-05-2009, 12:51 PM
he's the worst gm man. you cant give up on the team's goal because one man went down im sure jameer would agree. bringing in lue are u f'n serious? no ben gordon is the best case senario

JNore151
02-05-2009, 01:49 PM
i dont think we got enough to trade for gordon unless maybe a 1st and we would probly HAVE to take larry hughes....i think felton is the best way to go bcuz he fits perfectly when jameer comes back....

MagicBucsSox
02-05-2009, 02:28 PM
and id take hughes but he hurt, felton isnt a scorer bro,thats what our pg's do and wE need

JNore151
02-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Lue For Bogans?
Tyronn Lue | Bucks
Orlando is in talks with Milwaukee about acquiring Tyronn Lue in exchange for Keith Bogans. -- New York Daily News

r u fukkkin kidding me? boston has rondo, house , cassell and pruitt ....cavs got mo, gibson, west ... r we seriously gonna have jus aj and lue?

MagicBucsSox
02-05-2009, 03:10 PM
like how sad, he can only defend, we're losing 17ppg
yet bring in another small pg ,this cant happen

JNore151
02-05-2009, 03:18 PM
felton is avg. just under 15 ppg ........ hughes is overratted plus he doesnt fit in but besides dat he has a fairly big contract........ i feel u tho gordon would fit perfectly but if jameer is jus gonna miss 4 - 8 weeks , felton is what we needed anyways even if he wasnt injured .......

macc
02-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Looks like Anthony Johnson is proving to be the solution, then again its the Clippers so the Magic will still have to wait and see the next few games if he can be consistent. I still think you guys need to make a deal to compete with the Celtics and us. IMO I hope the Magic land Felton, he is the perfect fit. His salary is cheap and his contract is up after the season. I have no clue though as to what the Bobcats will want for him.

We don't need to make a deal to compete with you (Cavs) because we already dominate your team. We've won the last 7 of 8 meetings with you guys so you're not the ones I'm worried about. It's the Celtics that are the team to beat.

All we need is a guard who can pass well, run the offense and play good defense. We don't even need him to score. Maybe make a wide open jump shot from time to time but we have enough scorers on our team already. Felton was mentioned earlier and would be good, or even Atkins. Marbury is a pipe dream that most likely won't happen. So in being realistic we need to find a team 3-4 point guards deep and pick one up cheap. This isn't a long term solution, just a temp fix. AJ did good against the Clipps. He's capable of scoring and making a steal here and then but if we keep him at point we'll have the exact same prob the Lakers do with Fisher. Other point guards blow right past him and either get an easy 2 or find an open man becauase they are old and slow. But I'm not the GM, that's just what I would do.

Side note - people hate on Smith but yet he's put together a team that has made an "elite" status for not only this year but for the next 4-7 years to come. He's doing just fine in my standards.

Stay Classy
Macc

ragee
02-05-2009, 06:07 PM
^ Yeah what a blowout. AJ with 25pts, 4rbs, and 2 assists.:clap: As for C. Lee, he had 21pts.

As for Felton, i think he would be the perfect fit, but i read that Otis(GM) doesn't want to get anybody that would challenge Jameer for his starting spot when he gets back, which sounds dumb to me, mainly because he is saying he doesn't want to get anyone good.

Sounds dumb? Coz our GM is DUMB!Don't count on Anthony Johnson too much... That guy is so inconsistent... I just hope he brings his A game when we are facing very good teams...

ragee
02-05-2009, 06:27 PM
We don't need to make a deal to compete with you (Cavs) because we already dominate your team. We've won the last 7 of 8 meetings with you guys so you're not the ones I'm worried about. It's the Celtics that are the team to beat.

All we need is a guard who can pass well, run the offense and play good defense. We don't even need him to score. Maybe make a wide open jump shot from time to time but we have enough scorers on our team already. Felton was mentioned earlier and would be good, or even Atkins. Marbury is a pipe dream that most likely won't happen. So in being realistic we need to find a team 3-4 point guards deep and pick one up cheap. This isn't a long term solution, just a temp fix. AJ did good against the Clipps. He's capable of scoring and making a steal here and then but if we keep him at point we'll have the exact same prob the Lakers do with Fisher. Other point guards blow right past him and either get an easy 2 or find an open man becauase they are old and slow. But I'm not the GM, that's just what I would do.

Side note - people hate on Smith but yet he's put together a team that has made an "elite" status for not only this year but for the next 4-7 years to come. He's doing just fine in my standards.

Stay Classy
Macc

Dude, he just got lucky... We got the pick to get Dwight (Any team would have done this. Even though Okafor was the better player that time, people knew that Dwight is special), Nelson became a legit pg (No one wanted Nelson... Even if we tried trading him, no one wanted him coz he is small and people believe he won't be an all-star) and Hedo became a player nobody expected him to be... Oh, and we got Pietrus coz we can't get anyone else for our MLE... It is all LUCK... If Maggette opt to sign with us, I am sure that Otis will pick him over Pietrus! He is not responsible for those things... Everything was based on luck... The bad decisions that he made, not getting a another pg coz he believes we would be fine... Paying Lewis, even though I like this guy, way too much... Now we can forget about Bosh and Howard playing together in Orlando! LOL... And now, signing Lue... This guy is no good...