PDA

View Full Version : Matt Cassel Pee'd on at Super Bowl

4GIVEBILLBUCK
02-02-2009, 07:52 PM
According to a gossip column in the NY Daily News, Matt Cassel was urinated on in the bathroom during the Super Bowl.
An intoxicated man allegedly tried to cut in front of Cassel at the Raymond James Stadium urinals. After Cassel told the drunk to wait his turn, the man "barged in and proceeded to purposefully pee directly" on Cassel's leg. Security tossed the liquored-up individual, but Cassel was forced to return to his seats with smelly wet pants. He'll surely be able to replace them with what's set up to be an exceptionally lucrative offseason

-rotoworld

griff141
02-02-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm sorry but that's funny! Cassel should have beat the **** outta that guy!!!

4GIVEBILLBUCK
02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Yeah I cracked up when I saw it too

poppa12645
02-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Too funny

Nighthawk
02-03-2009, 02:24 AM
lmao

Wake's Fastball
02-03-2009, 12:35 PM
It stuns me that someone would spend that much money to get into the Super Bowl to lose the ticket's privileges for being a *******.

The Intimidator
02-03-2009, 12:46 PM
It stuns me that someone would spend that much money to get into the Super Bowl to lose the ticket's privileges for being a *******.

I know. Why would you pay that much money to go to the Super Bowl if you're just going to get drunk and get kicked out? You can get drunk while watching the game at home for much less money.

Crickr
02-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Some people are just stupid I guess.

magichatnumber9
02-03-2009, 02:23 PM
I got into an argument with one fan because I said it was classless.. and he went on to call the patriots a cheating organization and so on and so forth.. I want to punch that mf in his face.

magichatnumber9
02-03-2009, 02:24 PM
peeing on people is just wrong.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-03-2009, 03:20 PM
I know. Why would you pay that much money to go to the Super Bowl if you're just going to get drunk and get kicked out? You can get drunk while watching the game at home for much less money.

is that ron borges quote real???

wow what a MORON!!!!!!!!!!! that quote should be under his name forever in any article he writes. maybe he should go write for the lions if he likes drafting wide receivers so much.

The Intimidator
02-03-2009, 04:18 PM
is that ron borges quote real???

wow what a MORON!!!!!!!!!!! that quote should be under his name forever in any article he writes. maybe he should go write for the lions if he likes drafting wide receivers so much.

Yup, that is a legitimate quote from Ron Borges after the Pats drafted Seymour and Light, who have been elected to a combined 7 Pro Bowls, instead of David Terrell, Koren Robinson, and Robert Furguson, who have been elected to a combined 0 Pro Bowls. He hates Belichick, and always will. That's why I never read his articles: he's biased beyond belief.

steamydumplings
02-03-2009, 05:27 PM
that blows LOL

BTownTeamsRKing
02-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Yup, that is a legitimate quote from Ron Borges after the Pats drafted Seymour and Light, who have been elected to a combined 7 Pro Bowls, instead of David Terrell, Koren Robinson, and Robert Furguson, who have been elected to a combined 0 Pro Bowls. He hates Belichick, and always will. That's why I never read his articles: he's biased beyond belief.

that is just hilarious

there are other NE writers who should join him. like that jackie mac girl on around the horn. she lives here and doesnt know ANYTHING about our teams. Tom Curran and Tomasi have made plenty of ******** statements as well.

Wake's Fastball
02-03-2009, 08:57 PM
that is just hilarious

there are other NE writers who should join him. like that jackie mac girl on around the horn. she lives here and doesnt know ANYTHING about our teams. Tom Curran and Tomasi have made plenty of ******** statements as well.

Bob Ryan and Dan Shaughnessy went into my **** bin a while ago as well.