PDA

View Full Version : Magic 3 All-Stars

XJW18
02-01-2009, 06:30 AM
I dont get it, why does the Magic get 3 guys,
but teams like the Cavs get one!
Jameer has been playing good but thats jacked.

if anything guys like Ray Allen or Mo Williams Shouldve been there over Jameer, Ray has been the most consistent Celtic this year plus there record is better by 1. and to say that Orlandos big three is better than Bostons big 3 is Crazy! Mo Williams has been playing Great and is the PG of a team that has been dominating and has been in the top 3 all year!

No im not saying the Celtics should have 3 guys in it. im just pointing out that other players deserved to be there. Orlando has been playing good all year so far but did they really deserve to have 3 All Stars??

What do you guys think??

MTar786
02-01-2009, 06:55 AM
ray allen, mo williams and even vince carter deserved it over him. n i think david lee deserved it over rashard. but i dont have a problem with that.. i guess it couldve have been either between those 2

D Roses Bulls
02-01-2009, 07:26 AM
i dont get it, why does the magic get 3 guys,
but teams like the cavs get one!
Jameer has been playing good but thats jacked.

If anything guys like ray allen or mo williams shouldve been there over jameer, ray has been the most consistent celtic this year plus there record is better by 1. And to say that orlandos big three is better than bostons big 3 is crazy! Mo williams has been playing great and is the pg of a team that has been dominating and has been in the top 3 all year!

No im not saying the celtics should have 3 guys in it. Im just pointing out that other players deserved to be there. Orlando has been playing good all year so far but did they really deserve to have 3 all stars??

What do you guys think??

hater

Kyle916
02-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Nelson deserved it (even though Williams deserved it too).

Lewis definitely deserved it over David Lee (like the guy said above), but I think Carter deserved it over him.

Howard... nothing needs to be said.

Hedo is still deserving of his first All-Star appearance.

cvburg
02-01-2009, 08:38 AM
now first I am a magic fan and have been one since i can remember......and i do agree that carter or allen deserve to be there over nelson...but everyone says that mo williams should be there over him....they have played about the same the entire year i mean just in baseline stats
pts rebs asts fg% 3% stls
nelson 17 3.4 5.4 .505 .454 1.2
williams 17.2 3.2 4.2 .467 .395 0.8

this match is just a pick 'em

i personally think that neither were deserving over allen or carter or even david lee but coaches pick them and there will always be snubs....

MagicBucsSox
02-01-2009, 09:12 AM
man first off ray allen can only shoot 3's, rashard lewis has more 3s than him therefore he should get the nod over him. the east coaches know nelson is a better player than mo all mo can do is score,he doesnt run the offense in clevand like nelson do. nelson is a true pg therefore he got the nod. plus my man cvburg provided you hters with the stats.

vince carter? please no coaches gon vote for that dude

if you wanna argue something argue allen iverson being a starter

PhillyOwnsAll
02-01-2009, 10:42 AM
andre iguodala got ripped...cause hes avg 18, 6, and 5....thats better than jameer and rashard...and iggy will dunk on anyone

MagicBucsSox
02-01-2009, 01:57 PM
so cause he can dunk he should make it? he's not even the best at his position on the team

cambovenzi
02-01-2009, 02:01 PM
ill easily take jameer nelson this year over mo.
its not about who has the best team.
if a team only has 1 true all star player, they shouldnt throw around more just b/c of team record.

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Mo should've been there. The Cavs wouldn't be in this position if not for him.

cambovenzi
02-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Mo should've been there. The Cavs wouldn't be in this position if not for him.

neither would the magic w/o nelson.
his emergence as an allstar caliber player and scorer has helped put them with the elite teams in the east.
nelsons:17/3/5 to mo's 17/3/4.

shooting much better from 3pt range and overall.
creates many of his own shots, and shots for players around him.

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 02:15 PM
There isn't much difference in their stat lines. But if you take each player off their respective teams, who do you think will have the better record?

Hustla23
02-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Let's just say there were more deserving candidates than Jameer Nelson and Reshard Lewis.

cambovenzi
02-01-2009, 02:25 PM
this isnt the VORP game. its the allstar game.
nelson has been a better player who creates more shots at a better rate and efficiency for both himself and his team.

im not sure there is any PG/G in the east, that is not in the game, that deserved it more than nelson.
mo certainly didnt.
feel free to point someone out.

Drunk Kosar 19
02-01-2009, 02:33 PM
MO WAS ROBBED BY A BURGLAR NAME JAMEER....WTF? Its fixed

stevefrancis
02-01-2009, 02:38 PM
any pg would look good always being left open with lebron on your team and weren't the cavs in the same place now where they were last year? second place behind boston.

*Superman*
02-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Alright i think that Nelson fully deserved it. As for Rashard you can make a case, but he was a good choice. Like someone said, Ray just shoots 3's same as Rashard with Shard hitting more. David Lee, are you serious, and I would rather have Jameer over Mo.

Read the sig haters.