PDA

View Full Version : Future of the Toronto Raptors Franchise

young_soldier
01-31-2009, 11:05 PM
I have a couple of questions regarding the future of the Toronto Raptors Franchise.

First off, by now, Bosh has established himself as an All - Star in the league as he was selected again this year to participate in the All - star team yet again albeit off the bench behind Kevin Garnett.

My question is, is he the player to lead the Raptors Franchise?

I know he produces extremely well offensively and defensively for the raptors but he never seems to be there when we need the big shot or the big preformance from him; as much as I hate to say it, Vince Carter rose to the occasion numerous times with the raptors and stepped up greatly when he was needed with the raptors.

My second question is, Is Bargnani finally at the level everyone expected him to be and will he stay at this level? He has stepped up enourmously as of late, but is he going to keep at this pace?

Finally, my last question rests with the Raptors front office and coaching staff. Is Triano a good fit for the raptors? Is his system getting the raptors the wins and productivity they want?

Is Brian Colangelo looking at any new deals at the moment? I know there was a lot of talk about the JO for Marion deal but the talks seemed to have quieted down lately. Could Marion's Groin Injury and JO playing off the bench behind Bargnani have anything to do with this deal? Perhaps to merely prove that JO while still producing offensively is not injured and is in perfect condition?

I'd appreciate it greatly if someone could answer these questions for me as I have been thinking about them for a long time.

ink
01-31-2009, 11:24 PM
Good post, but I'm going to ask you to look through the forum and join in the conversations on all of these topics in other threads.

Each of the topics is addressed in other threads:

- Bosh
- franchise players
- Bargnani
- Trade deals
- coaching

Please take a look through the forum. You will find all of these topics.

To other new posters, please post topics with ONE focus instead of ALL the most popular topics. We want to keep the good threads on these topics alive, and keep down the repetition in the forum.