PDA

View Full Version : Bynum hyperextended knee by kobe's fall...

lakersincebirth
01-31-2009, 09:32 PM
sorry should post in lakers forum. pls close

PRETTY BIRD!
01-31-2009, 09:42 PM
its a sprained right knee...

Giaps
01-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Is he missing games?

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-31-2009, 09:46 PM
Is he missing games?

It looked pretty nasty. Kind of like Tom Brady's injury. His knee went pretty far back

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-31-2009, 09:48 PM
The funny thing is that he is playing the same team he did against last year when his season was lost. He cant play Memphis for the rest of his career :(

wwwhat
01-31-2009, 09:50 PM
You collapse someone's lung, you hyper-extend your knee. Karma's a *****. Hope he gets well soon.

LAKERMANIA
01-31-2009, 09:56 PM
You collapse someone's lung, you hyper-extend your knee. Karma's a *****. Hope he gets well soon.

Looks like Kobe needs a suspension :rolleyes:

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-31-2009, 10:03 PM
The only good thing that will come out of this is when we trade 2 scrubs for an all star again. Maybe Fisher and Walton for Yao Ming?

Lost Art
01-31-2009, 10:06 PM
X-rays are negative. Its just a sprain. Hopefully its not a big deal. But damn, we look terrible without him........down 13 to the Grizz in the 2nd qt :(

PRETTY BIRD!
01-31-2009, 10:16 PM
X-rays are negative. Its just a sprain. Hopefully its not a big deal. But damn, we look terrible without him........down 13 to the Grizz in the 2nd qt :(

I remember hearing the exact same thing last year. The Lakers medical staff is run by apes. They probably looked at him, couldn't figure out where the knee joint is, put an ice pack on his forehead and put a stethoscope on his chest and then decided it was a sprain.

We'll know tomorrow

PRETTY BIRD!
01-31-2009, 10:19 PM
It's just the truth man. Remember last year? Bynum was supposed to come back in a couple months. Then when the playoffs started. Then maybe by the conference finals. Then the summer workouts start and he's still clearly not at 100%.

This is also the same medical staff that's ruined Luke Walton's career. I know Laker fans rip on Luke all the time, but he's had the same nagging injuries for literally 2 years now. Yeah he probably has his father's feet, but he's had the same bad ankle for 2 years. He literally can't jump anymore. He's like 6'6" and is phyically unable to dunk the ball because his feet hurt. Kwame and Chris Mihm were also abused by Laker trainers as well.

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-31-2009, 10:19 PM
Were F'D. He wont be the same the rest of the year. He barely got over last years injury. He is going to be scared to step on the court now. We cant compete with Pau as our "enforcer" against the Celtics, Cavs or Magic. Wait till next year I guess.

GspLAL
01-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Were F'D. He wont be the same the rest of the year. He barely got over last years injury. He is going to be scared to step on the court now. We cant compete with Pau as our "enforcer" against the Celtics, Cavs or Magic. Wait till next year I guess.

Relax, it might not be season ending we dont know yet.

PRETTY BIRD!
01-31-2009, 10:24 PM

JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT....we're back to soft!:pity:

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Relax, it might not be season ending we dont know yet.

Did you see it? Did you see the replay in super slow mo? It looked like Tom Brady's injury. And even if he is out for a couple months. He will have to work himself into game shape. He will have to get over the fear of playing on it after that. He wont be the same until next year. And that is the best case scenario.

Draco
01-31-2009, 10:39 PM

Did Bynum's injury happen in the game he should have been suspended for? :rolleyes:

HOZ THE KNICK
01-31-2009, 10:39 PM
unfortunate situation

Draco
01-31-2009, 10:40 PM
unfortunate situation

Indeed.

soundjunkies2
01-31-2009, 10:41 PM
Right when he got his groove back,hopefully its not to bad.

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-31-2009, 10:42 PM
Did Bynum's injury happen in the game he should have been suspended for? :rolleyes:

No, it would have been last night game.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-31-2009, 10:43 PM
i know gerald wallace was happy.

Living Legend
01-31-2009, 10:53 PM
He sprained his knee.

You should change the thread title

Living Legend
01-31-2009, 10:53 PM
This isn't the same knee he injured last year

griffyatl
01-31-2009, 10:54 PM
no he won't miss a couple of months a he will probably miss two - 3 weeks depending on how sprained it is. Or he could wake up tomorrow and it just be stiff but no pain.

tbron
01-31-2009, 11:13 PM

lol

Giants27
01-31-2009, 11:55 PM
It looks like he will be fine,I say shut him down untill we come back from the All-Star brake.

Nighthawk
02-01-2009, 12:04 AM
this guy has some bad luck. Right when he starts looking like the real deal this happens. Hope he gets healthy. I want you Lakers 100% in the finals.

still1ballin
02-01-2009, 12:13 AM
this guy has some bad luck. Right when he starts looking like the real deal this happens. Hope he gets healthy. I want you Lakers 100% in the finals.

I don't think you would want that.

KmB728
02-01-2009, 12:14 AM

oh but i think we would :rolleyes:

IversonIsKrazy
02-01-2009, 12:16 AM
someone looks like their going to be an injury-prone player when he grows up. whenever he start to go on a hot streak, he gets injured. man this sux. if its season ending again, then imma be pissed!

soundjunkies2
02-01-2009, 12:18 AM
someone looks like their going to be an injury-prone player when he grows up. whenever he start to go on a hot streak, he gets injured. man this sux. if its season ending again, then imma be pissed!

I dont think he's injury prone,just unlucky.Both knee injuries were caused by other players.

jnb58
02-01-2009, 12:19 AM
"Thats what he gets for coming into the paint!" It's Karma Laker fan. Who believes that Wallace deserved what he got? Lol. And it was Kobe's fault.

I hope he gets better for his sake but if he doesn't, Laker fan you deserve this for condoning what Bynum did to Wallace.

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Jordan Farmar had a worse injury [ based from their primary assessment of Bynum's knee ] and came back WAY ahead of schedule. Let's be positive.

G-Funk
02-01-2009, 12:20 AM
It sucks but oh well, hope he gets well soon

snickers
02-01-2009, 12:23 AM
yea but farmar does yoga. he said thats 1 of the main reasons that got um back so early.

Nighthawk
02-01-2009, 12:28 AM

Why not? You think i want to hear "WE DIDNT HAVE BYNUM"? When playoffs come i really dont doubt our defense one bit. Bring Bynum on. Hope he gets healthy quick. Is there any word yet on how bad it is or how long he will bet out if at all.

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 12:31 AM
yea but farmar does yoga. he said thats 1 of the main reasons that got um back so early.

Then Bynum should do yoga too.

G-Funk
02-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Why not? You think i want to hear "WE DIDNT HAVE BYNUM"? When playoffs come i really dont doubt our defense one bit. Bring Bynum on. Hope he gets healthy quick. Is there any word yet on how bad it is or how long he will bet out if at all.

He got X-rays today but tomorrow he will have an MRI, so they can see what's really wrong and determine how long they expect him to be out.

still1ballin
02-01-2009, 12:44 AM

Just be careful what you wish for.

RileyJ
02-01-2009, 12:45 AM
My best friend is a security guard at the Fed Ex Forum and he said right after Andrew Bynum did that interview and said he thinks he'll be alright he stormed out of the locker room very upset with a very noticable limp and, my friend heard a couple of the Los Angeles Lakers staff members saying it seems like either an ACL or an MCL tear and for the record my friend is straight as an arrow. He would never in a million years make a story up like that. I hope it's not true but, I believe it's worse than what the Lakers are making it seem.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-01-2009, 12:48 AM
My best friend is a security guard at the Fed Ex Forum and he said right after Andrew Bynum did that interview and said he thinks he'll be alright he stormed out of the locker room very upset with a very noticable limp and, my friend heard a couple of the Los Angeles Lakers staff members saying it seems like either an ACL or an MCL tear and for the record my friend is straight as an arrow. He would never in a million years make a story up like that. I hope it's not true but, I believe it's worse than what the Lakers are making it seem.

I would not doubt it. Last year he said he felt okay after the game also. He just got over that injury about 2 weeks ago. I wont beleive anyone till the MRI comes out

GoatMilk
02-01-2009, 12:51 AM

aw man I hope your lying

RileyJ
02-01-2009, 12:52 AM
I would not doubt it. Last year he said he felt okay after the game also. He just got over that injury about 2 weeks ago. I wont beleive anyone till the MRI comes out

Yeah definitely don't believe anything til tomorrow but, I remember Tom Brady walking of the field barely limping after that shot by Bernard Pollard that tore his knee up and killed his season. Only thing to do is wait until the doctors do the MRI tomorrow and pray form the best tonight.

NJrockPD
02-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Bynum is a scrub.

RileyJ
02-01-2009, 12:54 AM
aw man I hope your lying

I would never make a lie up like that. That wouldn't even be funny. Like I said it's not definite until the doctors do the MRI tomorrow but, my friend said he looked very upset leaving the arena,

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 12:55 AM

damn those staff members then for lying

still1ballin
02-01-2009, 12:56 AM
If it is a MCL tear, then he is going to miss a lot of time.

GoatMilk
02-01-2009, 12:56 AM
I would never make a lie up like that. That wouldn't even be funny. Like I said it's not definite until the doctors do the MRI tomorrow but, my friend said he looked very upset leaving the arena,

damn that sounds horrible

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-01-2009, 12:57 AM
If it is a MCL tear, then he is going to miss a lot of time.

If it MCL or ACL we can count on a silver medal for the year again. If they can even get that far again.

Nighthawk
02-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Bynum is a scrub.

LOL

I mean i dont think hes great but scrub>??? Kwame Brown is a scrub. Olowakandi was a scrub.

G-Funk
02-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Bynum is a scrub.

Actually the Bulls are a bunch of scrubs even their owner is emberrassed by them.

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 01:01 AM
If it MCL or ACL we can count on a silver medal for the year again. If they can even get that far again.

I know. Michael Redd had the same injury and he was done for the season.

RileyJ
02-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Come on man! Why would you even call a Andrew Bynum a scrub? Last year he was playing his best basketball and then he got hurt and, for the past week he's been averaging 26 PPG and 14 RPG. He's not a scrub. He's just running into some bad luck over the past 2 seasons.

Fear_GAS_OLDier
02-01-2009, 01:08 AM
no chance of him doin 40 again

goku
02-01-2009, 01:22 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290131029 injury

G-Funk
02-01-2009, 01:35 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameid=290131029 injury

that picture at the rnd says it all

lorenz00
02-01-2009, 01:42 AM
kb24 can carry this team to the finals... if his ring finger can get heathy haha

Vidball
02-01-2009, 02:04 AM
This is just a mild sprain...if it were severe he would definitely be on crutches right now and not hobbling around on it. Quote me on this--no way it'll be more than 6 weeks. No way. My guess is 1-2 weeks.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-01-2009, 02:06 AM
This is just a mild sprain...if it were severe he would definitely be on crutches right now and not hobbling around on it. Quote me on this--no way it'll be more than 6 weeks. No way. My guess is 1-2 weeks.

You did hear he left on crutches right? He said he could put weight on it. But that does not mean anything. Michael Redd limped off the floor also. Look how bad that turned out.

I would love 6 weeks. But I wont count on it.

still1ballin
02-01-2009, 02:12 AM
You did hear he left on crutches right? He said he could put weight on it. But that does not mean anything. Michael Redd limped off the floor also. Look how bad that turned out.

I would love 6 weeks. But I wont count on it.

He said he can walk on his own, but they told him that they wanted him on crutches.

what54!?
02-01-2009, 02:17 AM
damn just saw the injury. Hopefully he can come back this year for the lakers. This is just like last year when he started really playing good....

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Michael Redd didn't even need help walking off the court :shrug:

IRUAM #21
02-01-2009, 02:29 AM
Hopefully its just a sprain.

NJrockPD
02-01-2009, 02:48 AM
That did look nasty. Leave it to Kobe, he was getting jealous that Bynum was getting some of his recognition.

NJrockPD
02-01-2009, 02:49 AM
Bynum just went up in my book though, the man is from NJ.

Wilson
02-01-2009, 02:51 AM

:rolleyes: :eyebrow: :laugh2:

If they were talking about an MCL or ACL tear, would he be storming anywhere right now? If they were talking about that, would he even be allowed to walk?

We won't know if anything's torn until the MRI tomorrow. For the record, I've heard that he was walking around on crutches, and that he was in a wheel-chair as a precaution. He says he can put weight on it.

I'm not even going to speculate, 'cause something needs to have been made up here. I'm just gonna hold my breath and wait for the MRI results to be released tomorrow.

Vidball
02-01-2009, 03:09 AM
^^^yeah...MCL & ACL??? lol. The ligament they are definitely going to be looking at is the PCL. The worst it'll be is a Grade I PCL injury. The PCL is a lot thicker than the ACL so it's not as common, and generally if a PCL has a large/complete tear it would be near impossible to be standing on it just a couple hours after injury. Like I said, I think he'll be out 1-2 weeks and would be SHOCKED if he missed any more time than 6 weeks.

Bleeds Blue
02-01-2009, 03:32 AM
^ were you the one giving "advice" on bynum's injury last year?

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 03:39 AM
He's a doctor, he knows what he's talking about.

RileyJ
02-01-2009, 03:41 AM
:rolleyes: :eyebrow: :laugh2:

If they were talking about an MCL or ACL tear, would he be storming anywhere right now? If they were talking about that, would he even be allowed to walk?

We won't know if anything's torn until the MRI tomorrow. For the record, I've heard that he was walking around on crutches, and that he was in a wheel-chair as a precaution. He says he can put weight on it.

I'm not even going to speculate, 'cause something needs to have been made up here. I'm just gonna hold my breath and wait for the MRI results to be released tomorrow.

Tom Brady walked right off the field and his knee was mangled and, I didn't necessarily mean he ran out. My friend said he was very upset as he was limping out of the locker room.

Wilson
02-01-2009, 03:47 AM
Tom Brady walked right off the field and his knee was mangled and, I didn't necessarily mean he ran out. My friend said he was very upset as he was limping out of the locker room.

Brady was helped by two people off the field. Plus, if the Laker officials were talking about a MCL or ACL tear, are they really going to let Bynum walk around and mess it up even more?

Anyway, the main point of my post was that I'm hearing a few different accounts about what Bynum did after the x-ray, so I'm just waiting for the MRI results.

The injury could be completely minor (remember Kobe's pre-season scare?) or completely terrible (Brady). I've heard he can walk, only walk on crutches, and that he's in a wheel chair. I'm just waiting for the MRI results.

#1Mavericksfan
02-01-2009, 04:07 AM
If Bynum is out for a long time then expect David Stern to help the Lakers out again like he did the last time.

cahawk
02-01-2009, 04:21 AM
If Bynum is out for a long time then expect David Stern to help the Lakers out again like he did the last time.

bump

ElMarroAfamado
02-01-2009, 06:16 AM
oh but i think we would :rolleyes:

i see what you did with your "perk and rondo > you"

you probably realize that everyone knows they are BUMS
so
bums are better than everyone that reads it
ha! clever!

:rolleyes::puke::puke:

lakerboy
02-01-2009, 06:23 AM

Yeah.. How bout you send us Dirk?

JayW_1023
02-01-2009, 07:37 AM
That's too bad. Just as he was really showing some consistency, this happens. I hope he'll be back soon.

Raps18-19 Champ
02-01-2009, 10:01 AM

:up: lol

magichatnumber9
02-01-2009, 10:28 AM
The only good thing that will come out of this is when we trade 2 scrubs for an all star again. Maybe Fisher and Walton for Yao Ming? I am a basketball fan before I am a Celtics fan so as a basketball fan it makes me absolutly sick when I see a comment like this. Fisher is the most underrated 1 guard in the league. If this guy is being taken for granted by one of his teams fans then basketball has no hope. And Walton, please, this guy is getting better every year. Stop the madness.

magichatnumber9
02-01-2009, 10:30 AM
No one knows until the MRI. I hope he is ok.

nashty13
02-01-2009, 10:33 AM
not to freak out laker's fans (though i don't like the lakers, I do really like the kid Bynum), I'm in medical school and that's pretty much the classic PCL tear. PCL prevents your Tibia (part of shin bone) from going backwards compared to your Femur. That knee bent pretty far back. So its either just a real bad hyperextension/PCL stretch or that bad boy is torn. Sorry laker fans

Raps18-19 Champ
02-01-2009, 10:41 AM
well if he is gone for the rest of the season or atleast 3-4 months, they probably wont use him in the playoffs, and if the face boston again or magic, they wont stand a chance cuz Odom cant guard perkins and Howard would dominate

NyYaNkEeS 91
02-01-2009, 10:52 AM
it looked pretty bad

NyYaNkEeS 91
02-01-2009, 10:52 AM
looked pretty bad hope he heals soon

TURBOGOD
02-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Lakers will lose in Boston with him or without him

Frrrrank!!!
02-01-2009, 11:58 AM
looked pretty bad hope he heals soon

wtf, are you allowed to advertise other sites? :eyebrow:

NYMetros
02-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Injury prone.

nalej85
02-01-2009, 01:13 PM
It's just the truth man. Remember last year? Bynum was supposed to come back in a couple months. Then when the playoffs started. Then maybe by the conference finals. Then the summer workouts start and he's still clearly not at 100%.

This is also the same medical staff that's ruined Luke Walton's career. I know Laker fans rip on Luke all the time, but he's had the same nagging injuries for literally 2 years now. Yeah he probably has his father's feet, but he's had the same bad ankle for 2 years. He literally can't jump anymore. He's like 6'6" and is phyically unable to dunk the ball because his feet hurt. Kwame and Chris Mihm were also abused by Laker trainers as well.

So true. Where does the medical staff get hired from? The East Los Angeles College Internship program? Sounds like some "John Q" type stuff going on in the doctor's office.

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 01:16 PM
I am a basketball fan before I am a Celtics fan so as a basketball fan it makes me absolutly sick when I see a comment like this. Fisher is the most underrated 1 guard in the league. If this guy is being taken for granted by one of his teams fans then basketball has no hope. And Walton, please, this guy is getting better every year. Stop the madness.

He's being sarcastic

Injury prone.

If a 205 pound guy fell on top of your knee I'm pretty sure you'll be injured too.

JJ81
02-01-2009, 01:18 PM
I did something similar to my knee last year and I had to sit out for a month.

lakers4sho
02-01-2009, 01:45 PM
^^ only a month?? Same injury?

GarlicStench
02-01-2009, 02:14 PM
He's out for the year!

Zefflin
02-01-2009, 03:46 PM
You're such a douche.

stevefrancis
02-01-2009, 04:06 PM
maybe if he wasn't so overHYPED he would have never HYPERextended his knee =]

oshea225
02-01-2009, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKwMU0u5SVg

good god it sounds like it hurt really really really badly

Bleeds Blue
SF: i dont know whats worse... you thinking you are funny or you being such a ****ing a hole

Morgan
I hope he's OK so I don't have to hear Lakers fans saying "if we had Bynum" again this June.

Bleeds Blue
02-01-2009, 04:09 PM
^ dont worry about it, your guys wont be there

Bring The Heat
02-01-2009, 04:26 PM
laker fans need to be alittle more optimistic....you still have a great team without bynum and can still win it all...have faith man....i never count out my team for anything...many said we wouldnt win after being 2-0 in the finals and look what happen....your season is not over.

Living Legend
02-01-2009, 04:54 PM
maybe if he wasn't so overHYPED he would have never HYPERextended his knee =]

Wow you are dumb

Morgan
02-01-2009, 05:01 PM
^ dont worry about it, your guys wont be there

Funny because if anyone is not going to be there I figured it was the Lakers.

NYMetros
02-01-2009, 05:05 PM
If a 205 pound guy fell on top of your knee I'm pretty sure you'll be injured too.

4 knee injuries at such a young age = Injury prone

There's no denying it.
Acciedents like this happen all the time, and usually no major injuries result.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-01-2009, 05:06 PM

I could have sworn I read you posting that you were a Cavs fan?

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-01-2009, 05:08 PM

Now Im sure of it. Talk about Bandwagon fans. Must be nice to cheer for 2 teams who have the best chance to make the finals.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8184246&postcount=22

ARMIN12NBA
02-01-2009, 05:20 PM
4 knee injuries at such a young age = Injury prone

There's no denying it.
Acciedents like this happen all the time, and usually no major injuries result.

They are all freak accidents though. It isn't like Greg Oden who literally woke up one day and felt pain in his knee and it turned out he needed microfracture knee surgery. These injuries, someone either falls on his knee or he fell on somebody else. Bynum actually falls quite a bit like this, but doesn't get injured most of the time. It is usually the ones that have a larger impact that injure him. Common sense basically. We will still have to see the prognosis on this injury. It may turn out that he won't be out for long. I still don't think we can declare him injury prone.

Morgan
02-01-2009, 05:20 PM
I could have sworn I read you posting that you were a Cavs fan?

I'm a Celts fan and a Cavs fan but, I have always lived in Lowell, MA. Even when the Celts were losing I still used to watch every game and go to a few games a year but, when it came playoffs time I always routed for the Cleveland teams with Mark Price, Craig Ehlo, and Gerald Wilkins. I loved those teams man.

PRETTY BIRD!
02-01-2009, 05:58 PM
**** doctors and surgery......there not even necessary in most ocassions....

about a year ago i injured my knee wrestling.(some ****ing douche bag, that turn out to be my cousin by the way pull my left knee way to the opposite side of where it has to bend, till it popped, and that while some fat *** had me on the ground with a head lock applied)..(you can all see i'm still pissed at that ****).......I woke up the next morning with the biggest pain i ever felt in my life, my whole leg was swollen and i literally couldn't walk for about 2 days their was something definetly wrong with it.....i missed a week before i was back on the soccer field playing with the worsest pain, every time i ran or touch the ball with my left foot, just imagine when i kicked it...(of course i didn't tell the coach that, or he would have been drama queen about leting me play)......i played the rest of the season pretty much one legged with horrendous pain.....till this day i feel little twinches of pain when theres major contact with my left leg, but no real pain at all............the point of this whole story is that surgery and doctors opinions are overrated.... theres some points were you just have to man up and get your *** out there....

but then again is the doctors that over analys what the pro athelete should do!

Missing56&33
02-01-2009, 06:24 PM
sorry to hear that, wonder if Kobe did it on purpose, remember he wanted AB traded :)

PHX-SOXFAN
02-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Will the lakerfan who sig'd my post about waiting to see if bynum can make it through the year without grabbing his knee sprawling on the court before extending him please step forward?:speechless::o

I'm really interested to hear what the guy with that sig for the past few months has to say about this occurance.

jayl1377
02-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Bynum = Overrated

jayl1377
02-01-2009, 07:12 PM
**** doctors and surgery......there not even necessary in most ocassions....

about a year ago i injured my knee wrestling.(some ****ing douche bag, that turn out to be my cousin by the way pull my left knee way to the opposite side of where it has to bend, till it popped, and that while some fat *** had me on the ground with a head lock applied)..(you can all see i'm still pissed at that ****).......I woke up the next morning with the biggest pain i ever felt in my life, my whole leg was swollen and i literally couldn't walk for about 2 days their was something definetly wrong with it.....i missed a week before i was back on the soccer field playing with the worsest pain, every time i ran or touch the ball with my left foot, just imagine when i kicked it...(of course i didn't tell the coach that, or he would have been drama queen about leting me play)......i played the rest of the season pretty much one legged with horrendous pain.....till this day i feel little twinches of pain when theres major contact with my left leg, but no real pain at all............the point of this whole story is that surgery and doctors opinions are overrated.... theres some points were you just have to man up and get your *** out there....

but then again is the doctors that over analys what the pro athelete should do!

cant wait til your 30 and stuck in a wheelchair cause u thought u could play soccer with a torn acl/mcl......*******

ARMIN12NBA
02-01-2009, 07:20 PM
cant wait til your 30 and stuck in a wheelchair cause u thought u could play soccer with a torn acl/mcl......*******

:pity:

Zefflin
02-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Bynum = Overrated

You're an ******* if you think that. Lemme correct you.

Bynum = Injury Prone

The young man has to learn to stand differently or something, jesus those knees fold like origami.

IversonIsKrazy
02-01-2009, 07:46 PM
man karmas a *****. Bynum is an unlucky guy. If hes out for the season, i c lakers losing to the spurs. then spurs continuing the odd year streak.

PRETTY BIRD!
02-01-2009, 07:47 PM

I dont realy have to say anything for people to realize who's the real ******* here!

stevefrancis
02-01-2009, 08:01 PM
lets see wat superstar falls in the lakers locker room this time. jermaine o'neal?

soundjunkies2
02-01-2009, 08:14 PM
lets see wat superstar falls in the lakers locker room this time. jermaine o'neal?

I heard Chris Bosh is being shopped around :rolleyes:

ElMarroAfamado
02-01-2009, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=Morgan;8209172]I'm a Celts fan and a Cavs fan but, I have always lived in Lowell, MA. Even when the Celts were losing I still used to watch every game and go to a few games a year but, when it came playoffs time I always routed for the Cleveland teams with Mark Price, Craig Ehlo, and Gerald Wilkins. I loved those teams man.[/
this is the saddest admission to being a bandwagoner i have ever read
:speechless:

JuiceDaddyNYY
02-01-2009, 09:19 PM
you collapse someone's lung, you hyper-extend your knee. Karma's a *****. Hope he gets well soon.

:)
lmao!!!

Shaq back 2 L.A
02-01-2009, 09:44 PM
I hope he's OK so I don't have to hear Lakers fans saying "if we had Bynum" again this June.

you wont be there in june but we (the lakers) will

Shaq back 2 L.A
02-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Bynum = Overrated

hahaha funny!! wow dude bynum was one his way to becoming the 2nd best center in the league behind dwight! you must be high or something or u hate the lakers its either 1 or the other:smoking:

_Supreme_
02-01-2009, 10:46 PM
I expect them to announce he is out for the season tomorrow.

Ballah0liC1
02-02-2009, 12:03 AM
hahaha funny!! wow dude bynum was one his way to becoming the 2nd best center in the league behind dwight! you must be high or something or u hate the lakers its either 1 or the other:smoking:

u must be high, oh i dont know who is the 7-6 guy who plays for the rockets, oh wait yao ming

GspLAL
02-02-2009, 01:09 AM
u must be high, oh i dont know who is the 7-6 guy who plays for the rockets, oh wait yao ming

I can't really judge between Bynum and Yao because Bynum is on such a stacked team, but either way it's close, he's top 3 or 4 IMO.

NJrockPD
02-02-2009, 01:31 AM
the guy has one really good game and he is already a top 2 Center in the League?

Make it to the all-star game once and then you can make an arguement that he's better than Shaq, Yao, Jefferson, Duncan, or any player of that caliber. He has a bright future but he's not top two yet, Lakers fans are crazy.

Missing56&33
02-02-2009, 02:48 AM
dont worry Lakers fans.....Pau Gasol to the rescue :superman: :clap: :dance:

ARMIN12NBA
02-02-2009, 03:21 AM
I expect them to announce he is out for the season tomorrow.

Why is that? The Grizzlies doctors said they thought he will be fine. Not to mention Bynum was saying the same thing. What is your source? Hatred?

soundjunkies2
02-02-2009, 03:25 AM

He said on his way to becoming,he didnt say he was there though.

Hellcrooner
02-02-2009, 03:47 AM
How sad is sometimes to be right....

Where are those who mocked, harrased me, and insulted me whenever i said we where giving too long and too expensive a contract to a injur prone "prospect"..... :(

And where are those who wanted to kill me when i proposed to take advantage of the hyp and trade him.....

ARMIN12NBA
02-02-2009, 03:57 AM
How sad is sometimes to be right....

Where are those who mocked, harrased me, and insulted me whenever i said we where giving too long and too expensive a contract to a injur prone "prospect"..... :(

And where are those who wanted to kill me when i proposed to take advantage of the hyp and trade him.....

I'm right here and still think it would be ridiculous to think of trading him. He is becoming a better player than Pau and is only at the age of 21. Lets see the prognosis before we jump the gun. There is no reason to trade Bynum at this point especially since he has a ridiculously high ceiling.

Hellcrooner
02-02-2009, 04:12 AM
^problem is now WE WONT be able to trade him, until he is a FAT expiring contract..... that will be when im about to have grand grand children....... :(

Better than Gasol? in his ****ing dreams.

I was starting to get VERY pissed with how much MORE touches than pau he was getting recently

In a way i almost hope he is done for the season and we STILL make the Ring to shut the hell up,.

HWat has the kid done play two good matches last eyar injryign the rest of the season? play a good game this year over a pathetic clippers with D Jordan "defending" him?

Come on!!!!!!

da wood
02-02-2009, 04:15 AM
yeah he is killin the game the only center i would trade him for right now is howard

da wood
02-02-2009, 04:17 AM
why are you hatin on him cooner

Hellcrooner
02-02-2009, 06:39 AM
because
1 i hate the hype on him

2 its stupid to say he is NOW better than gasol, and it remains to be seen if he will ever will ( and with this record on his knees i doubt it much):

3 because i hate to lose and be able to do nothign about it, Mitch just ****ed up our future by eating half the cap on an injury prone hyped guy.

Dark Donnie
02-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Andrew Bynum-C-Lakers Feb. 2 - 11:27 am et

The preliminary diagnosis is that Andrew Bynum has a sprained right knee and will miss the next six weeks.

This isn't an official report --the Lakers are still awaiting the MRI results-- but the NY Daily News reports that "it could be longer, and the damage could be more serious."
Source: NY Daily News

Wilson
02-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Source: NY Daily News

What's their source on that?

That could easily just be something they're floating out there to get people reading. Let's wait for a statement from the Lakers...