PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce is still better than Kobe.

Piercetheman34
01-31-2009, 04:42 PM
How can you say Kobe is better when Pierce singlehandedly led the Celtics to the title last year and in the process he shut down Kobe.Kobe is good but he isn't as good as Pierce as Pierce showed the world last year that he was the best in the league.

kvrnm
01-31-2009, 04:43 PM
oh wow, haha, this will be locked soon...

Ballin Boy
01-31-2009, 04:46 PM
How can you say Kobe is better when Pierce singlehandedly led the Celtics to the title last year and in the process he shut down Kobe.Kobe is good but he isn't as good as Pierce as Pierce showed the world last year that he was the best in the league.
mannn I will admit kobe is about my least favorite player in the league. But no way paul pierce is a better player. Switch the two. Put kobe with kg and ray allen they still win. And the lakers wouldnt have been in the finals with pierce instead of kobe

Lizard King
01-31-2009, 04:46 PM

Are you sure about that? Because last I remember, the Celtics also had these two guys named Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen on their team. You know...two other all stars...

ink
01-31-2009, 04:48 PM
:pity:

Bait thread.