PDA

View Full Version : Georgia tech upets wake!!!!

thegreatone08
01-31-2009, 03:23 PM
Terrible inbounds play with 7 seconds left gives Ga Tech the ball back. They go down and hit a jumper with 1 second left on the clock. HUGE loss for Wake. This now puts Duke on top of the ACC, and Wake and UNC both tied with 2 losses. WOW!!!

JAZZNC
01-31-2009, 06:23 PM
Wake has to learn how to execute at the end of games and hit free throws. It just amazes me that they lose to teams like GT and VT but have beaten the three best teams in the ACC. Just goes to show ya how good the ACC is and what youth will do for ya no matter how talented they are.

SidTheKid
02-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Crazy ending to a great game.

thegreatone08
02-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Wow wake just got their ***** handed to them by Miami. Elite team don't lose by 30. I don't care who you are playing.

JAZZNC
02-04-2009, 10:29 PM
That was an absolute beat down by Miami. My boys are just playing like crap here lately. They are entirely too good to lose games like this. They've beaten way too many good teams and played way too good all season to have this happen. There's just no explanation for what happened tonight, they just simply stunk the joint up. They'd better get their **** together b/c losing 3 of 4 is not a good way to start going. I just find it ridiculous that the only team they beat out of those 4 was the #1 team in the nation.

On a side not there has never been a more worthless college basketball player than Harvey Hale. That guy does nothing but turn the ball over and miss wide open shots. I've never seen anybody actually get worse every single year he's been in college. Every time he touches the ball I want to turn away from the TV b/c something ****** is going to happen.

JAZZNC
02-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Wow wake just got their ***** handed to them by Miami. Elite team don't lose by 30. I don't care who you are playing.

Well, they beat Carolina so.....

thegreatone08
02-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Well, they beat Carolina so.....

Dude they just lost by 20 some points to an unranked team. And now are behind Carolina in the ACC.

JAZZNC
02-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Dude they just lost by 20 some points to an unranked team. And now are behind Carolina in the ACC.

A loss is a loss, sucks to lose as bad as we did, but Carolina hasn't played Miami or Duke yet. Wake also beat the other team that beat you guys by over 20pts. It just proves that on any given night any team in the ACC can win against any other team. The ACC is very tough and there's a lot of basketball left to be played. Wake could end up in the middle of the ACC if they aren't careful and Carolina is certainly no lock to finish in the top 2 either.

thegreatone08
02-05-2009, 05:16 AM
A loss is a loss, sucks to lose as bad as we did, but Carolina hasn't played Miami or Duke yet. Wake also beat the other team that beat you guys by over 20pts. It just proves that on any given night any team in the ACC can win against any other team. The ACC is very tough and there's a lot of basketball left to be played. Wake could end up in the middle of the ACC if they aren't careful and Carolina is certainly no lock to finish in the top 2 either.

uhhh Carolina beat Miami by 20 some points a few Saturdays ago. Let's get facts straight before you try and talk. And loss is not a loss when you lose by 20 some like they did. That will end up hurting them come selection Sunday.