PDA

View Full Version : all magic fans needed... must read

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:45 AM
so i was on here reading , and i stumbled across another cleveland post where they are bad mouthn' the magic and saying how lucky we are cause z and delonte west were out (cause apparently they think they are all stars) anyways i was writing in there and it seemed like back in the day. these tools like teamed up on me, and i was like wait a minute, imma call for back up , so here i am , the thread is called cavs vs. orlando magic, check it out.......thanks and Go Magic!!

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:48 AM
sorry, its called cavs and magic game

domd85
01-31-2009, 12:53 AM
so i was on here reading , and i stumbled across another cleveland post where they are bad mouthn' the magic and saying how lucky we are cause z and delonte west were out (cause apparently they think they are all stars) anyways i was writing in there and it seemed like back in the day. these tools like teamed up on me, and i was like wait a minute, imma call for back up , so here i am , the thread is called cavs vs. orlando magic, check it out.......thanks and Go Magic!!the cavs suck ***, even with lebron.:clap:

domd85
01-31-2009, 12:56 AM
they just beat the clippers, but who can be proud of that?

JNore151
01-31-2009, 12:59 AM
Orlando Magic .....we GO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

domd85
01-31-2009, 12:59 AM
howard can own ilgauskas any day

MagicBucsSox
01-31-2009, 03:27 PM
like dwight howard D'd up lebron, mo williams did squat.boobee sucks

ragee
01-31-2009, 10:10 PM
so i was on here reading , and i stumbled across another cleveland post where they are bad mouthn' the magic and saying how lucky we are cause z and delonte west were out (cause apparently they think they are all stars) anyways i was writing in there and it seemed like back in the day. these tools like teamed up on me, and i was like wait a minute, imma call for back up , so here i am , the thread is called cavs vs. orlando magic, check it out.......thanks and Go Magic!!

HAhaha.... I did that on a Suns forum and i was overwhelmed too!

*Superman*
02-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Whats this thread without Superman himself! Go Magic! CAVS SUCK:p

cvburg
02-01-2009, 08:44 AM
go magic....seriously big z would not have offset lebron's horrible shooting % and west would have really done what???? been shut down by pietrus, lee or even worse shut down by the likes of hedo towering over him....these are not valid arguements big z would not have played better d than varajao on howard.....and west is good but not like his scoring would have made that much of a difference...the game was a blowout...orlando coasted to bring it closer

MAC10TIZZY
02-01-2009, 11:19 AM
HAhaha.... I did that on a Suns forum and i was overwhelmed too!

ha ha man i tell ya!!!!! weve got an important game today, even though toronto doesn't have the best record, they took early advantage of us last time

jerseykidd88
02-02-2009, 01:53 PM
I see alotta people are on the magic bandwagon people from chicago and MD i live in orlando and cant stand them GO NETS 2 championships 4 finals appearances

MAC10TIZZY
02-02-2009, 02:07 PM
I see alotta people are on the magic bandwagon people from chicago and MD i live in orlando and cant stand them GO NETS 2 championships 4 finals appearances

born and raised orlando man, die hard fan since '89(for real), magic fans are few and far in between, but, this year we do seem to be gettig more recognition. and a band wagon fan used to piss me off, but now i welcome them, after all they will help us pay off our new arena....but to the genious who i am quoting.........you call people from md (jnore) (who i have gotten in heated discussions with, but he earned my acceptance as a life long magic fan) and someone from chicago and band wagon fan because why the are in another state rooting for an out of state team? well then you my friend are a hippo-crit(yes i said hippo) because you live in orlando but are rooting for an out of town team.....weird so you are calling these people band wagon fans, well then, my friend, SO ARE YOU!!!!!!! Go Magic...+

Lakermania33
02-03-2009, 03:03 PM
As you can see I'm a Laker fan but I am truly a NBA fan. I don't get a chance to watch you guys that much but I had a question. Everytime I do get a chance to see you guys in a big game on TV or look at the stats the next day it seems that D Howard doesn't come through (meaning no dominant games). Me and my co worker are sitting here talking MVP candidates and D Howard's name came up. I'm not implying a trade or baiting just wondering what you think of his performance in big games.

jerseykidd88
02-03-2009, 05:32 PM
born and raised orlando man, die hard fan since '89(for real), magic fans are few and far in between, but, this year we do seem to be gettig more recognition. and a band wagon fan used to piss me off, but now i welcome them, after all they will help us pay off our new arena....but to the genious who i am quoting.........you call people from md (jnore) (who i have gotten in heated discussions with, but he earned my acceptance as a life long magic fan) and someone from chicago and band wagon fan because why the are in another state rooting for an out of state team? well then you my friend are a hippo-crit(yes i said hippo) because you live in orlando but are rooting for an out of town team.....weird so you are calling these people band wagon fans, well then, my friend, SO ARE YOU!!!!!!! Go Magic...+

actually from jersey but live in Orlando i hate magic and i been a nets fan since i was 12

MAC10TIZZY
02-03-2009, 06:38 PM
actually from jersey but live in Orlando i hate magic and i been a nets fan since i was 12

im sure you are, actually you were prolly born in brooklyn then moved to jersey and at a ripe age of one you moved here.........its not where you from, its where you pay rent.......BANDWAGON.........and p.s. i believe jnore is from here but is living in md......